no spoilers please on the homepage?

General discussion about Kanzenshuu, its content, features, contests, community, etc. This is NOT an off-topic forum!

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

Tojima

no spoilers please on the homepage?

Post by Tojima » Mon Jan 18, 2016 2:30 pm

Hello!

Could you please not spoiler people on the homepage with the new fighters etc?

Few people like me love your site and do not read the manga.

This would be great thanks!

*My english is not the best.

GodVegetto91
Banned

Re: no spoilers please on the homepage?

Post by GodVegetto91 » Mon Jan 18, 2016 4:50 pm

This is a Dragon Ball News site..
They can put spoilers as much as they like. Since that's what a db news site is for.
Don't like it?
Don't visit Kanzenshuu.
That Simple.

VegettoEX
Kanzenshuu Co-Owner & Administrator

Post by VegettoEX » Mon Jan 18, 2016 5:43 pm

I realize this is also a heated discussion right now with regard to One Piece / Sanji reveals (which I have VERY firm yet complicated and possibly surprising thoughts on)... but...

The news that you're referring to (Universe 6 character names) is not from the Dragon Ball Super manga: it's straight from Toei themselves and is available right on their own website, as we noted in the post.

We are in the business of reporting news. While we try to be as courteous as we can with certain massive tidbits ("Spike dies" / "He was dead the whole time" / "It was his sled"), we are not NOT going to report things on the off-chance that someone who doesn't want to know might happen across it. As GodVegetto91 perfectly stated, we are the kind of place you don't want to visit if you don't want to know anything at all. Our entire mission is to archive and spread knowledge.
:: [| Mike "VegettoEX" LaBrie |] ::
:: [| Kanzenshuu - Co-Founder/Administrator, Podcast Host, News Manager (note: our "job" titles are arbitrary and meaningless) |] ::
:: [| Website: January 1998 |] :: [| Podcast: November 2005 |] :: [| Fusion: April 2012 |] :: [| Wiki: 20XX |] ::

Tojima

Post by Tojima » Mon Jan 18, 2016 6:03 pm

Thanks for the post!

Ok then i will be only on the Dragon Ball Super episodes Thread! :D