I've been getting a "405 - Not Allowed" error lately

General discussion about Kanzenshuu, its content, features, contests, community, etc. This is NOT an off-topic forum!

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

Metalwario64
Born 'n Bred Here

I've been getting a "405 - Not Allowed" error lately

Post by Metalwario64 » Wed Jun 08, 2016 12:38 pm

Recently, whenever I try to log in anywhere but the front page of the forum, I get this error.

Known? Happening to anyone else?

Also, I don't have an "edit" button in any of my other posts, but I do in this one. Was editing to posts that have been responded to removed?
"Kenshi is sitting down right now drawing his mutated spaghetti monsters thinking he's the shit..."--Neptune Kai
"90% of you here don't even know what you're talking about (there are a few that do). But the things you say about these releases are nonsense and just plain dumb. Like you Metalwario64"--final_flash

Ajay

Re: I've been getting a "405 - Not Allowed" error lately

Post by Ajay » Wed Jun 08, 2016 12:44 pm

As far as I can tell, the site's been getting hammered lately -- that, or there's some server troubles. I've been getting similar errors across the site for a while now.

As for editing, they're testing out something (the reason I don't know) where there's a time limit with how long you can edit posts for.
Follow me on Twitter for countless shitposts.

Deadtuber.

Metalwario64
Born 'n Bred Here

Post by Metalwario64 » Wed Jun 08, 2016 12:46 pm

Ajay wrote:As for editing, they're testing out something (the reason I don't know) where there's a time limit with how long you can edit posts for.
I really hope that doesn't stay, because for certain situations you'd want to be able to modify the first post with updated info/whatever. I posted the same GIF twice in a thread the other day, and I can't correct it. :/ I don't want to constantly add new posts to that thread and clog it up each time I make a new GIF. I was hoping to keep them all in one or a couple of posts for the most part.
Last edited by Metalwario64 on Wed Jun 08, 2016 12:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"Kenshi is sitting down right now drawing his mutated spaghetti monsters thinking he's the shit..."--Neptune Kai
"90% of you here don't even know what you're talking about (there are a few that do). But the things you say about these releases are nonsense and just plain dumb. Like you Metalwario64"--final_flash

Ajay

Post by Ajay » Wed Jun 08, 2016 12:48 pm

Metalwario64 wrote:I really hope that doesn't happen, because for certain situations you'd want to be able to modify the first post with updated info/whatever. I posted the same GIF twice in a thread the other day, and I can't correct it. :/
Same. It's very frustrating, but I feel like if I complain any more than I already have, the powers that be will come shout at me. :lol:
Follow me on Twitter for countless shitposts.

Deadtuber.