What's up with (all of) the bump ?

General discussion about Kanzenshuu, its content, features, contests, community, etc. This is NOT an off-topic forum!

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

Soppa Saia People
I Live Here

What's up with (all of) the bump ?

Post by Soppa Saia People » Mon Oct 10, 2016 3:57 am

I get a new user not checking the date or not knowing what a bump is, but come on guys. I don't even mind that much, but for a website that (IMO, not a good way but I won't delve into that) heavily enforces it's rules, color me surprised.
I have borderline personality disorder, if my posts ever come off as aggressive or word vomit-y to you, please let me know.

🇵🇸🇵🇸🇵🇸

Kamiccolo9
Namekian Warrior

Re: What's up with (all of) the bump ?

Post by Kamiccolo9 » Fri Oct 28, 2016 1:14 pm

I just want to know how people keep finding these 5-year old threads.
Champion of the 1st Kanzenshuu Short Story Tenkaichi Budokai
Kamiccolo9's Kompendium of Short Stories
Cipher wrote:If Vegeta does not kill Gohan, I will stop illegally streaming the series.
Malik_DBNA wrote:
Scarz wrote:Malik, stop. People are asking me for lewd art of possessed Bra (with Vegeta).
"Achievement Unlocked: Rule 34"

Cipher
Born 'n Bred Here

Post by Cipher » Fri Oct 28, 2016 3:55 pm

We're a party community and we love doing bumps.

Ajay

Post by Ajay » Fri Oct 28, 2016 4:29 pm

You're right, it has been quite prevalent lately. We're aware of it, and are definitely trying to keep on top of things with regards to locking threads, removing the posts, and reiterating the rules.

Everyone can definitely do their part, though. Please do use that report function to alert the moderation team to the offending posts. It's much easier to keep on top of things when they're collated in our report log.

I suppose theoretically you could have threads lock themselves after a certain period of inactivity, but I'm no Hujio, and I'm sure there are other issues with that, such as on-going projects that may go months without an update.

As a general message to the forum: please do mind the dates of the threads you're posting in. If you've happened upon a thread via the search bar, chances are, it's probably too old to post in.

You're absolutely free to repost old topics with your own spin on them! Please do so. You'll get a much better response than attempting to converse in topics where the half of the members haven't been around in years.
Follow me on Twitter for countless shitposts.

Deadtuber.