Edit Premission

General discussion about Kanzenshuu, its content, features, contests, community, etc. This is NOT an off-topic forum!

Moderators: Kanzenshuu Staff, General Help

CrazyPenguin

Edit Premission

Post by CrazyPenguin » Fri Oct 20, 2017 11:58 am

Can edit limit on a post be removed ? I am making a fun DB Ultimate Team game on this forum and I will need as much editing I can get for my posts because I will be adding and removing cards based on how it goes

viewtopic.php?f=6&t=40166

Join in its gonna be fun :clap:
:clap: DRAGON BALL ULTIMATE TEAM viewtopic.php?f=6&t=40166 :clap:

Soppa Saia People
I Live Here

Re: Edit Premission

Post by Soppa Saia People » Fri Oct 20, 2017 1:56 pm

If I recall correctly, if you made the thread you can always edit it, outside the music section.
pick it up pick it up pick it up pick it up pick it up pick it up pick it up pick it up

CrazyPenguin

Post by CrazyPenguin » Fri Oct 20, 2017 2:34 pm

Soppa Saia People wrote:If I recall correctly, if you made the thread you can always edit it, outside the music section.
I can't I edited one post over 10 times to update it and the Edit option (little pencil) was removed....message said "reached edit limit"

This is a problem in order for me to update this with new cards and teams I need to edit the post

I can edit my main post still since I only edited it once but still in time it will block my edit too

Kamiccolo9
Namekian Warrior

Post by Kamiccolo9 » Sat Oct 21, 2017 1:50 am

Here to note the amusing case of a user asking for the ability to edit stuff via a thread with a misspelled title.
Champion of the 1st Kanzenshuu Short Story Tenkaichi Budokai
Kamiccolo9's Kompendium of Short Stories
Cipher wrote:If Vegeta does not kill Gohan, I will stop illegally streaming the series.
Malik_DBNA wrote:
Scarz wrote:Malik, stop. People are asking me for lewd art of possessed Bra (with Vegeta).
"Achievement Unlocked: Rule 34"

Paulo Gabriel
Beyond Newbie

Post by Paulo Gabriel » Sat Oct 21, 2017 2:00 am

Kamiccolo9 wrote:Here to note the amusing case of a user asking for the ability to edit stuff via a thread with a misspelled title.
I would have missed it if you didn't mention.

CrazyPenguin

Post by CrazyPenguin » Sat Oct 21, 2017 11:33 am

Kamiccolo9 wrote:Here to note the amusing case of a user asking for the ability to edit stuff via a thread with a misspelled title.
Did not notice...typing fast without checking usually gets me misspelled words....that is also one thing I used edit a lot to correct words
Paulo Gabriel wrote:
I would have missed it if you didn't mention.
same here

CrazyPenguin

Post by CrazyPenguin » Sat Oct 21, 2017 11:45 am

still I need reply and help from Moderator or Admin....the Admin PM me telling me to post here....its been more then a day really need help on this in order to continue....lot to add...lot to edit