I want "Dr. Slump Discussion" and "Non-DB Akira Toriyama Discussion" subforums

General discussion about Kanzenshuu, its content, features, contests, community, etc. This is NOT an off-topic forum!

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

VegettoEX
Kanzenshuu Co-Owner & Administrator

Re: I want "Dr. Slump Discussion" and "Non-DB Akira Toriyama Discussion" subforums

Post by VegettoEX » Mon Apr 15, 2019 6:46 pm

Please note that this thread was a year old.

We have nothing to add/announce right now on the subject.
:: [| Mike "VegettoEX" LaBrie |] ::
:: [| Kanzenshuu - Co-Founder/Administrator, Podcast Host, News Manager (note: our "job" titles are arbitrary and meaningless) |] ::
:: [| Website: January 1998 |] :: [| Podcast: November 2005 |] :: [| Fusion: April 2012 |] :: [| Wiki: 20XX |] ::

Paulo Gabriel
Banned

Re: I want "Dr. Slump Discussion" and "Non-DB Akira Toriyama Discussion" subforums

Post by Paulo Gabriel » Tue Apr 16, 2019 1:17 am

VegettoEX wrote: Mon Apr 15, 2019 6:46 pm Please note that this thread was a year old.

We have nothing to add/announce right now on the subject.
I posted because others were posting, so I thought it was okay to do it.

Gaming Football

Post by Gaming Football » Wed Mar 11, 2020 7:45 am

I agree. It’d be a great place to talk and discuss Dr. Slump.
Ossu! Ora Goku!

Yosheets
Not-So-Newbie

Post by Yosheets » Mon Jun 22, 2020 1:10 pm

I think this would be a great idea at this stage of the forum's life. It would add something new to the community.

VegettoEX
Kanzenshuu Co-Owner & Administrator

Post by VegettoEX » Mon Jun 22, 2020 1:23 pm

Again, we have nothing to add or say right now, but:
VegettoEX wrote:Considering some of the archival work we've been doing that is ostensibly in service of still documenting Dragon Ball and how it came to be... we're not necessarily as opposed to it as in many years past, but it would take further coordination alongside some other stuff we're trying to do and now kids you need to be on your absolute best behavior here do you promise?
Just keep staying tuned please! There's no need for continued requests and necro-bumps. We gotchu.
:: [| Mike "VegettoEX" LaBrie |] ::
:: [| Kanzenshuu - Co-Founder/Administrator, Podcast Host, News Manager (note: our "job" titles are arbitrary and meaningless) |] ::
:: [| Website: January 1998 |] :: [| Podcast: November 2005 |] :: [| Fusion: April 2012 |] :: [| Wiki: 20XX |] ::