The Wall of Bans

General discussion about Kanzenshuu, its content, features, contests, community, etc. This is NOT an off-topic forum!

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

Jakez04
Beyond Newbie

Post by Jakez04 » Wed Sep 15, 2004 12:29 pm

Hey EX,
Sorry bout my stupid friend Omarion. I let that dumbass use my computer and update my site while I was gone. Next thing I know I am banned form here, my site sucks butt, and my site stops getting hits. Well anyway thank you for unbanning my account. I want to know can you have a spellcheck and a grammer check. :P Just to help stupid people like me that should of listen in school. :wink: Also how do I get a image by my name I been trying for a while and I still can't get one. Help someone!!!!!! :oops:
Da Name is Jakez -ROC Baby!
[url=http://www.geocities.com/dragonfistgt]DragonFistGT![/url]

Zackarotto
I Live Here

Post by Zackarotto » Wed Sep 15, 2004 6:14 pm

Click "Profile" at the top of the screen, and scroll down. All the way.

reckless_youth

Post by reckless_youth » Thu Sep 16, 2004 10:09 pm

Whew!... I wasn't typing in the correct username... I thought I had joined the wall of bans.

My constant sobbing would have driven friends and loved ones alike to murder, I'm sure. They're not very "tolerant" to say the least. I must be more careful.

Please forgive my useless interuption. Carry on.
[color=darkred][size=75]Initiate. Blood purge. Coalition in massacre. Mechanized. High tech. Wholesale death in effect. Mutually. Assured...destruction will occur. Genocide. Revised. Same pain through diverse eyes. CAN'T STOP THE WARRING FACTIONS! CAN'T STOP THE WARRING FACTIONS! Hostile from the start...ALWAYS WAR ALWAYS...ENDING BITTER PEACE...Not the last. Third war. Blood spills forever more. Patriot. Hard line. Lay siege till the end of time.[/size][/color]

johnboy1
Regular

Post by johnboy1 » Mon Oct 25, 2004 11:35 pm

Sorry to necropost (can you do that with a sticky?), but we have a hitherto unseen defiance of authority.

CALLING VegettoEX (because you're good at this kind of thing)

The infamous Jr. Goku has returned! If you can't distinguish the name from the crowd of equally incompetent idiots listed in this topic, do the words "I HOPE IRAQ BLOW YOU UP" ring a bell?

Anywho, Jr. Goku (famous for the shortest lived account in DaizEX history at 13 minutes), re-registered the very same day (April 2nd) under the name "JrGoku" (a criminal mastermind, eh?). How do I know? The moron posted the exact same MSN Messenger address!

Judging from the fact that to this day, almost 7 months later, he has not posted most likely means he re-resgistered simply to spite you. I strongly suggest you rain on his parade one last time and end the matter forever.

Okay, so I'm a little over-dramatic, sue me.
To a strong man, the end justifies the means. To a stronger man, the means justify the end.

Deus ex Machina
I'm, pretty, cozy, here...

Post by Deus ex Machina » Tue Oct 26, 2004 12:12 am

Nice sluething work Johnny Boy. How about it EX?

Ben Plante
Beyond-the-Beyond Newbie

Post by Ben Plante » Tue Oct 26, 2004 7:07 am

My eyes light up when I see there's been a new post on this thread. XD

Get that .gif ready...
"Chrysanthemums will wither together with its leaves, lying beside the fiery eyes soaked with blood. Even then, your sublime status will never be shaken, even if only half of your limbs will remain. To increase the fascination within the drama, should the search for a new partner begin? If so, then head to the east. You will definitely meet the one who is waiting for you."

Muten Turtel
Beyond Newbie

Post by Muten Turtel » Tue Oct 26, 2004 5:58 pm

Funny stuff, and good call by Johnboy. So I'm guessing the Messanger thing stay's even after the block?

VegettoEX
Kanzenshuu Co-Owner & Administrator

Post by VegettoEX » Thu Oct 28, 2004 10:50 am

I'm banning this "Goku Jr" person, if only because of the blatant disregard for grammar rules in all 11 posts thus far. Besides that, we've got all the evidence pointing to... well... yeah. IP, e-mail, it's all being banned.
:: [| Mike "VegettoEX" LaBrie |] ::
:: [| Kanzenshuu - Co-Founder/Administrator, Podcast Host, News Manager (note: our "job" titles are arbitrary and meaningless) |] ::
:: [| Website: January 1998 |] :: [| Podcast: November 2005 |] :: [| Fusion: April 2012 |] :: [| Wiki: 20XX |] ::

laserkid
Advanced Regular

Post by laserkid » Sat Nov 06, 2004 5:17 am

and for reupping his account when banned and for horrendous grammar, JrGoku has been the newest victim of...

-Laserkid

SaiyamanMS
OMG CRAZY REGEN

Post by SaiyamanMS » Wed Nov 10, 2004 3:07 am

Heh.... I've noticed that that "Shenron_3000" guy was finally banned... (I could just tell that that guy was going to get himself banned eventually.... especially since in his profile under interests he put "Being an Idiot, Annoying people, Asking questions"....)

johnboy1
Regular

Post by johnboy1 » Sun Nov 28, 2004 12:08 am

Well, well, well... I leave the site for a day and someone else comes and gets kicked out. Joy.

Karemsicle69 has been banned for... Well, his first of three posts has been snipped (for good reasons, I suppose, although a certain cat-killing tendency of mine is nagging; what was his first post about?). His second started a topic saying he was leaving (hey, I'll give him an A for showmanship). His third post was his, and this must be a first, COMPLAINING ABOUT NOT BEING BANNED! Did someone forget to tell him that was our job?

Anyway, also, another question has been plaguing me: what exactly was the name of "[user name removed]"? If it's vulgar, feel free to use clean terms.
To a strong man, the end justifies the means. To a stronger man, the means justify the end.

Deus ex Machina
I'm, pretty, cozy, here...

Post by Deus ex Machina » Sun Nov 28, 2004 12:10 am

johnboy1 wrote:Anyway, also, another question has been plaguing me: what exactly was the name of "[user name removed]"? If it's vulgar, feel free to use clean terms.
I can't remember now; it was written in L337 (or however the hell you spell it) so I'm not even sure what it was now...

Seriously though, the ban list is getting ridiculous. I'm considering just lumping people into groups. "Offensive", "Illiterate", Etc.