How do I remain logged in now?

General discussion about Kanzenshuu, its content, features, contests, community, etc. This is NOT an off-topic forum!

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

dbzfan7
Namekian Warrior

How do I remain logged in now?

Post by dbzfan7 » Sat Mar 23, 2019 1:50 pm

For some reason I keep being signed out now. I clicked the remember me option before signing in, but it doesn't seem to do anything. I looked through the control panel for options but unless I missed something, I didn't see anything. Pre-update I didn't have to worry about this. It's not a huge deal, but it is kind of annoying to have to constantly re-sign in.
Why Dragon Ball Consistency in something such as power levels matter!

Luso Saiyan
Advanced Regular

Re: How do I remain logged in now?

Post by Luso Saiyan » Sun Mar 24, 2019 6:38 am

Clear the cache and delete cookies.

Hujio
Kanzenshuu Co-Owner & Administrator

Post by Hujio » Sun Mar 24, 2019 9:26 am

That is typically caused by a change in the cookies stored by the forum on your computer. The best way to fix that is to clear the forum's cookies. You can do this by manually deleting the site's cookies through your browsers settings, by clicking the trashcan at the bottom of the page, or both. Hopefully that resolves your issue.
:: [| Heath "Hujio" Cutler |] ::
:: [| Kanzenshuu |] - [| Twitter |] ::

SuperSaiyaManZ94
I Live Here

Post by SuperSaiyaManZ94 » Sun Mar 24, 2019 11:02 am

Hujio wrote: Sun Mar 24, 2019 9:26 am That is typically caused by a change in the cookies stored by the forum on your computer. The best way to fix that is to clear the forum's cookies. You can do this by manually deleting the site's cookies through your browsers settings, by clicking the trashcan at the bottom of the page, or both. Hopefully that resolves your issue.
Yep it didn't occur to me to do that, i will it and see if that works because i have been having the same problem staying logged into my account too.
DB collection related goals as of now:

1.) Find decent priced copy of Dragon Box Z Vol. 4 (Done)

2.) Collect rest of manga

3.) Get rest of Daizenshuu (2-7)

dbzfan7
Namekian Warrior

Post by dbzfan7 » Tue Mar 26, 2019 8:00 pm

Still get logged out automatically now, when before I could just leave my account open for weeks without it signing out, so I can check updates easier.
Why Dragon Ball Consistency in something such as power levels matter!