Some posts made yesterday dissapeared...

General discussion about Kanzenshuu, its content, features, contests, community, etc. This is NOT an off-topic forum!

Moderators: Kanzenshuu Staff, General Help

Cure Dragon 255
I Live Here

Some posts made yesterday dissapeared...

Post by Cure Dragon 255 » Fri May 17, 2019 1:11 am

I made some posts on the Prejudice Against Digital Animation... some people even posted in it too...only for them to dissapear. I ask this because I want to know if I broke some rules and if I either make a new thread or give up entirely on the subject.
[spoiler]
Lord Beerus wrote:
Gog wrote:The cell saga/android saga is the worst thing Akira Toriyama ever made. And nothing has ever actually managed to come close to it, after it. Even the terrible asspulls in the FT saga, weren't as bad as that. But of course this is all my opinion. :D
You've just made a new best friend. :mrgreen:
[/spoiler]
Jinzoningen MULE wrote:I will not be satisfied until my pessimism crushes your spirit.
Pirina_Fusee wrote:Man that line is trying too hard. "We is Vizzle, we down with da kidzzle dizzle! Emoji!"

VegettoEX
Kanzenshuu Co-Owner & Administrator

Re: Some posts made yesterday dissapeared...

Post by VegettoEX » Fri May 17, 2019 8:09 am

The thread was multiple years old and long since inactive. Please do not necropost. Start a new conversation with new people and new points.
:: [| Mike "VegettoEX" LaBrie |] ::
:: [| Kanzenshuu - Co-Founder/Administrator, Podcast Host, News Manager (note: our "job" titles are arbitrary and meaningless) |] ::
:: [| Website: January 1998 |] :: [| Podcast: November 2005 |] :: [| Fusion: April 2012 |] :: [| Wiki: 20XX |] ::