PS4 community

General discussion about Kanzenshuu, its content, features, contests, community, etc. This is NOT an off-topic forum!

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

MCDaveG
Born 'n Bred Here

PS4 community

Post by MCDaveG » Wed Mar 25, 2020 10:17 am

Hi guys, I know that many of us do play Xenoverse, FighterZ or Kakarot and yesterday, I have stumbled upon Kanzenshuu community board on PS4, with 5 users and it was pretty much dead.
Is there enough PS4 players to gather trough this community and arrange playing together and make sessions and throw some gameplay events together?
FighterZ: Funky_Strudel
PS4: Dynamixx88

Zeon_Grunt
Beyond Newbie

Re: PS4 community

Post by Zeon_Grunt » Wed Mar 25, 2020 11:52 pm

You can probably gather a few players on the platform to play a game or two (if I still played FighterZ online or enjoyed XV's combat anymore, I'd throw my name in that hat, but that's just not the case at this point in time), sure, but I don't think there's anything to really discuss that would involve Dragon Ball and be exclusively about PS4 or need to be limited to just being discussed by PS4 players.

You'd probably be better off going to a gaming site and looking for DBZ players on PS4 than looking for such an experience on here.

MCDaveG
Born 'n Bred Here

Post by MCDaveG » Thu Mar 26, 2020 12:28 pm

I didn't meant it like alternative hub for Kanzenshuu users on PS4, but for us to gather from here and follow each other, play with each other...
I think that I have stumbled upon Grimlock in FighterZ? Might be just a namesake...

Grimlock
Kicks it Old-School

Post by Grimlock » Thu Mar 26, 2020 4:48 pm

Certainly. I don't play games on consoles. Unfortunately I don't have any. That makes me a PC gamer for better or worse (I'd say for worse because my computer isn't great. It barely manages to run Xenoverse 2 properly).
Goodbye friend. You are weak, so you must be destroyed!

~ War of the Dinobots ~

Zeon_Grunt
Beyond Newbie

Post by Zeon_Grunt » Thu Mar 26, 2020 9:48 pm

I think an general thread for gathering players may work, but I interpreted your request as wanting a sub-forum for such a gathering which would just be a little much. My apologies.

Dbzfan94
Born 'n Bred Here

Post by Dbzfan94 » Thu Mar 26, 2020 10:30 pm

I'm on PS4, but like Zeon said, I dont play XV2 or FighterZ anymore. Any time I spend on the PS4 will be devoted to Persona 5 the Royal starting next week for the forseeable future. And thats splitting my time with the Switch :lol:

MCDaveG
Born 'n Bred Here

Post by MCDaveG » Fri Mar 27, 2020 7:07 am

Zeon_Grunt wrote: Thu Mar 26, 2020 9:48 pm I think an general thread for gathering players may work, but I interpreted your request as wanting a sub-forum for such a gathering which would just be a little much. My apologies.
Nope, there is a Kanzenshuu page on PS4 already, where you see the players gathered and see what sessions are going on in which game.