Whitelisting the Kanzenshuu domain didn't get rid of "Blocked Advertisement"

General discussion about Kanzenshuu, its content, features, contests, community, etc. This is NOT an off-topic forum!

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

TrunksTrevelyan0064
Patreon Supporter

Whitelisting the Kanzenshuu domain didn't get rid of "Blocked Advertisement"

Post by TrunksTrevelyan0064 » Thu Jun 25, 2020 9:41 am

When I went to read the recent editorial about the Galactic Patrol, I noticed a "Blocked Advertisement" at the top and bottom of the page, saying "All funds generated from advertising on this site are used solely for covering its hosting services. Please whitelist this domain in your ad blocking software or consider donating."

Because I want to support this place for the amazing work you all do, I went to whitelist Kanzenshuu in Firefox (via the little 'shield' icon in front of the URL), but the advertisements still appear "blocked". As far as I'm aware I'm not using any additional ad blocking software, so I'm not sure what went wrong here.
Usually goes by "Kevtrev" elsewhere online.
Draws comics that may or may not have been inspired by Akira Toriyama's amazing manga-making skills.

Metalwario64
Born 'n Bred Here

Re: Whitelisting the Kanzenshuu domain didn't get rid of "Blocked Advertisement"

Post by Metalwario64 » Thu Jun 25, 2020 4:36 pm

This was a problem on my end for years. I ended up giving up and just staying signed in all of the time.
"Kenshi is sitting down right now drawing his mutated spaghetti monsters thinking he's the shit..."--Neptune Kai
"90% of you here don't even know what you're talking about (there are a few that do). But the things you say about these releases are nonsense and just plain dumb. Like you Metalwario64"--final_flash