I suddenly now have a working avatar...

General discussion about Kanzenshuu, its content, features, contests, community, etc. This is NOT an off-topic forum!

Moderators: Kanzenshuu Staff, General Help

Cure Dragon 255
I Live Here

I suddenly now have a working avatar...

Post by Cure Dragon 255 » Fri Feb 19, 2021 7:08 am

And I am quite scared. Did Kanzenshuu just put it there to make my posts not ugly as sin or someone else put it using my account?
MyVisionity wrote:
Sat Oct 03, 2020 10:52 pm
It's ill-fitting for me. Dragon Ball is not a bedtime story. And "laid-back old man" is not how I would describe Yanami's narrator. To me he sounds like the kind of uncle that shows up to the birthday party with loads of fruit punch soda and stuffs himself with pizza and ice cream, or takes you out on his boat at the lake in the summer and goes skinny dipping or something.
90sDBZ wrote:
Mon Jul 01, 2019 2:44 pm
19 years ago I was rushing home from school to watch DBZ on Cartoon Network, and today I've rushed home from work to watch DBS on Pop. I guess it's true the more things change the more they stay the same. :lol:

Soppa Saia People
I Live Here
Location: an apartment complex huh...i find it quite simple, really.

Re: I suddenly now have a working avatar...

Post by Soppa Saia People » Mon Feb 22, 2021 7:49 pm

did your avatar show up as broken for you before ? i know there was another user on here who had a broken pfp that showed up as working for only them, no one else, was that similar for you ?
they/them
non gay eva fans dni | dic dub 90s sailor moon fans dni

twitter dvd for the sega cd | bi-weekly mal updates | my shitty music taste

JulieYBM
Namekian Warrior

Re: I suddenly now have a working avatar...

Post by JulieYBM » Mon Feb 22, 2021 8:34 pm

Wow, it's weird seeing you with an avatar...
She/Her | Extremely Online MILF | Want to be a girl? Click here! | My girlfriend told me to log off, so I'm logging off. 💜