Kanzenshuu monthly magazine?

General discussion about Kanzenshuu, its content, features, contests, community, etc. This is NOT an off-topic forum!

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

Aim
Banned

Kanzenshuu monthly magazine?

Post by Aim » Thu Apr 29, 2021 7:00 pm

I came across a post a while back and found a fan magazine that I assume hosted a bunch of Dragon Ball doujinshi, which seemed really cool. It got me thinking, what if Kansenshuu were to do or host a magazine with DB fan manga? Contact creators, or find creators here or else where and start publishing them in an online magazine.

I can see this working in a bunch of ways, we can possibly do a vote on Kanzenshuu on what kind of stories we might want to see, or possibly let fan creators make submissions and let the public decide, then after that, have about a 2 or 3 month period where the creators work on the manga so that it can get some extra momentum and so possibly we get chapters every month or so.

Just an idea I thought I’d throw out there. Obviously it may need to be short stories or chapters, because even with a 3 month head start, drawing manga is hard enough for even professionals to do monthly.