How come the manga guide section...

General discussion about Kanzenshuu, its content, features, contests, community, etc. This is NOT an off-topic forum!

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

Sikat
Temporarily Banned

How come the manga guide section...

Post by Sikat » Sat Jul 03, 2021 2:27 am

Doesn’t include the Digital Color Edition Release for Dragon Ball Super like it does for Dragon Ball?

That’s really outdated, considering that edition is already up to date with the tankōbon format I believe.

https://www.kanzenshuu.com/manga/#super-releases

VegettoEX
Kanzenshuu Co-Owner & Administrator

Re: How come the manga guide section...

Post by VegettoEX » Sat Jul 03, 2021 7:51 am

We are old and busy and few in numbers (by that I mean “three”) and spread too thin across too many projects. Many guides need some of their latest items added. There are a million things you could rightfully call out as incomplete or at the very least just not fully updated.

Some of these are being addressed in the meantime by in-progress wiki entries (slightly larger team = slightly more time + varied interest in what to document), which can be linked to either in place of main website entries entirely, or as placeholders until the main website versions can be made/completed/launched.

I just always want to reiterate that we are in this for the long haul. Been at it since 1998, not stopping anytime soon, but also working at my/our own pace! The Kanzenshuu website will be here long after the next next next big online platform shift, and hopefully by then we’ll have added a couple more manga and home video entries by then! 😅
:: [| Mike "VegettoEX" LaBrie |] ::
:: [| Kanzenshuu - Co-Founder/Administrator, Podcast Host, News Manager (note: our "job" titles are arbitrary and meaningless) |] ::
:: [| Website: January 1998 |] :: [| Podcast: November 2005 |] :: [| Fusion: April 2012 |] :: [| Wiki: 20XX |] ::