What do the Friend and Foe buttons do?

General discussion about Kanzenshuu, its content, features, contests, community, etc. This is NOT an off-topic forum!

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

BeaBumby
Beyond Newbie

What do the Friend and Foe buttons do?

Post by BeaBumby » Tue Nov 16, 2021 5:46 pm

Apologies if I can find the answers somewhere and it's probably really obvious but right now I really don't know. So if you could, please inform me ´:]
Hiya! I'm Bea :]
she/her yknow

uhhh me icon was drawn by bestest friend ever! feel free to compliment their artistic prowess!

JulieYBM
Patreon Supporter

Re: What do the Friend and Foe buttons do?

Post by JulieYBM » Wed Nov 17, 2021 3:09 pm

BeaBumby wrote: Tue Nov 16, 2021 5:46 pm Apologies if I can find the answers somewhere and it's probably really obvious but right now I really don't know. So if you could, please inform me ´:]
The Foe button hides posts (but not notifications or private messages) from people who are on your Foe List.
She/Her💕 💜 💙
progesterone princess, estradiol empress
Lucifer's bimbo daughter

BeaBumby
Beyond Newbie

Post by BeaBumby » Wed Nov 17, 2021 8:12 pm

JulieYBM wrote: Wed Nov 17, 2021 3:09 pm
BeaBumby wrote: Tue Nov 16, 2021 5:46 pm Apologies if I can find the answers somewhere and it's probably really obvious but right now I really don't know. So if you could, please inform me ´:]
The Foe button hides posts (but not notifications or private messages) from people who are on your Foe List.
and what does the friend button do? I thought it would be like a friend request but I pressed it and bam yer on my friend list apparently. but what does being on my friend list entail?
Hiya! I'm Bea :]
she/her yknow

uhhh me icon was drawn by bestest friend ever! feel free to compliment their artistic prowess!

JulieYBM
Patreon Supporter

Post by JulieYBM » Wed Nov 17, 2021 9:10 pm

BeaBumby wrote: Wed Nov 17, 2021 8:12 pm
JulieYBM wrote: Wed Nov 17, 2021 3:09 pm
and what does the friend button do? I thought it would be like a friend request but I pressed it and bam yer on my friend list apparently. but what does being on my friend list entail?
Nothing, near as I can tell.
She/Her💕 💜 💙
progesterone princess, estradiol empress
Lucifer's bimbo daughter

Saiya6Cit
Beyond-the-Beyond Newbie

Post by Saiya6Cit » Sun Dec 05, 2021 11:37 am

For scientific method, and as Pasteur, in order to reply to you accurately I have added you as a friend. I will let you know if something happens.