Video of the admin and moderator playing Dragon Ball games

General discussion about Kanzenshuu, its content, features, contests, community, etc. This is NOT an off-topic forum!

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

super michael
Advanced Regular

Video of the admin and moderator playing Dragon Ball games

Post by super michael » Tue May 24, 2022 9:14 am

I was thinking it would be cool seeing the Admin and Moderator playing some Dragon Ball games together and giving reviews of what they think of those Dragon Ball games.

VegettoEX
Kanzenshuu Co-Owner & Administrator

Re: Video of the admin and moderator playing Dragon Ball games

Post by VegettoEX » Tue May 24, 2022 10:07 am

We unfortunately don't have the time to dedicate to video game streams like this as a regular "thing" on top of all the other work we already do for the site.

That said, I personally have done a couple related things (through my personal Twitch, and later archived on the Kanzenshuu YouTube channel), generally as part of something I'm already doing for site work/research anyway:
And it's generally unrelated to Dragon Ball, but most every Saturday night a group of us stream Mario Kart on Twitch for a couple hours for a weekly unwind and catch-up.
:: [| Mike "VegettoEX" LaBrie |] ::
:: [| Kanzenshuu - Co-Founder/Administrator, Podcast Host, News Manager (note: our "job" titles are arbitrary and meaningless) |] ::
:: [| Website: January 1998 |] :: [| Podcast: November 2005 |] :: [| Fusion: April 2012 |] :: [| Wiki: 20XX |] ::

Kamiccolo9
Namekian Warrior

Re: Video of the admin and moderator playing Dragon Ball games

Post by Kamiccolo9 » Tue May 24, 2022 3:11 pm

I saw just the beginning of the title of this thread on the main Forum page, and though we were getting something juicy.

You can't just start a thread with "Video of the Admin and...."
Champion of the 1st Kanzenshuu Short Story Tenkaichi Budokai
Kamiccolo9's Kompendium of Short Stories
Cipher wrote:If Vegeta does not kill Gohan, I will stop illegally streaming the series.
Malik_DBNA wrote:
Scarz wrote:Malik, stop. People are asking me for lewd art of possessed Bra (with Vegeta).
"Achievement Unlocked: Rule 34"