Turtle Hermit Club

General discussion about Kanzenshuu, its content, features, contests, community, etc. This is NOT an off-topic forum!

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

MCDaveG
Born 'n Bred Here

Turtle Hermit Club

Post by MCDaveG » Fri Aug 12, 2022 9:47 am

My 34th birthday is two months away and somehow, this year it hit me how old I am getting on paper and how young my soul feels :lol:
And also, I have joined this community in frickin' 2005! It will be 20 years anniversary in 3 years. That is insane!
What is even more insane, that I still love the series and follow it up to this day since I saw it for the first time when I was 10/11, the more old I am, the more my memory goes hazy about these things! But as Dragon Ball started to air around 1999 on German TV and I saw it by accident before Pokémon, that is about right!

Now to the point! In the wake of becoming pretty much a hermit on this forum, I was thinking to call such old and longtime users
Turtle Hermit Club :D

And even though I can definitely sort users from the list by the year they've joined,
I wonder how many active users, even older (by years of chatting) than I am are here,
it would be nice to raise your keyboards and share up your stories and nostalgias, how do you feel about certain things back and now.
How did your perception of the series changed through life and through your experience in such a long time?

I guess that, and no offense or harm meant, the founder, owner and voice of reason, Vegetto EX is a honorary member if such club existed :D
FighterZ: Funky_Strudel
PS4: Dynamixx88