Music on your site.

General discussion about Kanzenshuu, its content, features, contests, community, etc. This is NOT an off-topic forum!

Moderators: Kanzenshuu Staff, General Help

User avatar
COCONUT MILK
Beyond Newbie
Posts: 187
Joined: Fri Feb 23, 2007 9:25 am
Location: The future man!

Music on your site.

Post by COCONUT MILK » Fri Feb 23, 2007 11:07 am

Why is the link down?

I don't know if this has been asked before,
If so just give me the topic link.

User avatar
Magica
Regular
Posts: 615
Joined: Thu Feb 26, 2004 12:29 pm
Location: WA

Post by Magica » Fri Feb 23, 2007 12:05 pm

It's been down for quite some time. If I remember right, the reason was bandwith issues, copyrights, and EX trying to encourage people to buy the CD's. :D

(Pssst... I think the FAQ and the top of the music database needs updated about that)

User avatar
SonEric84
Banned
Posts: 2076
Joined: Tue Mar 22, 2005 3:42 pm

Post by SonEric84 » Fri Feb 23, 2007 1:02 pm

Damn it, I really wish that I didn't lose all that music to a stupid harddrive crash... :cry:

User avatar
kvon
Beyond-the-Beyond Newbie
Posts: 463
Joined: Sat Oct 08, 2005 7:16 pm
Location: Montclair, New Jersey

Post by kvon » Fri Feb 23, 2007 1:38 pm

Magica wrote:It's been down for quite some time. If I remember right, the reason was bandwith issues, copyrights, and EX trying to encourage people to buy the CD's. :D

(Pssst... I think the FAQ and the top of the music database needs updated about that)
I get why there's no music. However, shouldn't the whole section be taken down? If there's no plan on uploading any music, the name "Music Downloads" should not even exist on the Multimedia menu.
kvon is an alternative name to Kevin

User avatar
VegettoEX
Kanzenshuu Co-Owner & Administrator
Posts: 16382
Joined: Sat Jan 10, 2004 3:10 pm
Location: New Jersey
Contact:

Post by VegettoEX » Fri Feb 23, 2007 6:26 pm

kvon wrote:
Magica wrote:It's been down for quite some time. If I remember right, the reason was bandwith issues, copyrights, and EX trying to encourage people to buy the CD's. :D

(Pssst... I think the FAQ and the top of the music database needs updated about that)
I get why there's no music. However, shouldn't the whole section be taken down? If there's no plan on uploading any music, the name "Music Downloads" should not even exist on the Multimedia menu.
Who says there's not going to be something there that's been planned for ages that I just never finished because I always start 291 different sections and only debut one new one every two years because I'm busy with other things...?

:D
:: [| Mike "VegettoEX" LaBrie |] ::
:: [| Kanzenshuu - Co-Founder/Administrator, Podcast Host, News Manager (note: our "job" titles are arbitrary and meaningless) |] ::
:: [| Website: January 1998 |] :: [| Podcast: November 2005 |] :: [| Fusion: April 2012 |] :: [| Wiki: 20XX |] ::

User avatar
COCONUT MILK
Beyond Newbie
Posts: 187
Joined: Fri Feb 23, 2007 9:25 am
Location: The future man!

Post by COCONUT MILK » Fri Feb 23, 2007 7:30 pm

Why don't you get some help?

Meri
The Wife
Posts: 217
Joined: Sat Jan 10, 2004 7:04 pm
Location: New Jersey
Contact:

Post by Meri » Fri Feb 23, 2007 7:37 pm

Why don't you learn to be patient?

User avatar
kvon
Beyond-the-Beyond Newbie
Posts: 463
Joined: Sat Oct 08, 2005 7:16 pm
Location: Montclair, New Jersey

Post by kvon » Fri Feb 23, 2007 8:17 pm

VegettoEX wrote: Who says there's not going to be something there that's been planned for ages that I just never finished because I always start 291 different sections and only debut one new one every two years because I'm busy with other things...?

:D
Sorry about that! :lol:
kvon is an alternative name to Kevin

User avatar
COCONUT MILK
Beyond Newbie
Posts: 187
Joined: Fri Feb 23, 2007 9:25 am
Location: The future man!

Post by COCONUT MILK » Fri Feb 23, 2007 8:19 pm

Meri wrote:Why don't you learn to be patient?
I'm just asking a question..

User avatar
chibi_goten
OMG CRAZY REG
Posts: 876
Joined: Mon Jan 16, 2006 12:36 pm
Location: Newcastle UK

Post by chibi_goten » Fri Feb 23, 2007 9:10 pm

VegettoEX wrote: I always start 291 different sections
:D
Always, that's a lot but seriously what a random number. :P

So what do you have in store for it, or is it some secret cover up. :wink:
- Scott

User avatar
desirecampbell
Moderator
Posts: 4293
Joined: Sat Oct 22, 2005 9:55 pm
Location: Ontario, Canada
Contact:

Post by desirecampbell » Fri Feb 23, 2007 9:46 pm

COCONUT MILK wrote:
Meri wrote:Why don't you learn to be patient?
I'm just asking a question..
And your answer was "It's on it's way. Sorry, we're busy, it'll be up when it's up."

Just don't worry about it. If you feel compelled to get the music as soon as possible, you should be checking out eBay.

User avatar
COCONUT MILK
Beyond Newbie
Posts: 187
Joined: Fri Feb 23, 2007 9:25 am
Location: The future man!

Post by COCONUT MILK » Sat Feb 24, 2007 12:56 am

desirecampbell wrote:
COCONUT MILK wrote:
Meri wrote:Why don't you learn to be patient?
I'm just asking a question..
And your answer was "It's on it's way. Sorry, we're busy, it'll be up when it's up."

Just don't worry about it. If you feel compelled to get the music as soon as possible, you should be checking out eBay.
No, my answer was..
I always start 291 different sections and only debut one new one every two years because I'm busy with other things
So i asked "why don't you get some help".
Sure i could go on ebay, but i just wanted to ask some questions,
Have i read the section description wrong?

User avatar
BrollysKin
OMG CRAZY REG
Posts: 911
Joined: Tue Apr 25, 2006 10:32 pm
Location: Minnesota
Contact:

Post by BrollysKin » Sat Feb 24, 2007 1:20 am

Don't worry about it. You can never really get a straight answer around here.
Like Star Wars? Like Podcasts?
Check out the Star Wars Action News Forums: www.swactionnews.com

Post Reply