Your Kanzenshuu (prev. Daizenshuu EX/Kanzentai) Discovery & Introduction

General discussion about Kanzenshuu, its content, features, contests, community, etc. This is NOT an off-topic forum!

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

COCONUT MILK
Beyond Newbie

Post by COCONUT MILK » Sat Nov 08, 2008 4:55 pm

I joined in 2005 after I got banned from DBU, but Vegetto EX was all over my bad grammar so I left. Got better on other forums then joined again in 2007.

I think I got the link here from dbzsc.

Dogasu
Beyond Newbie

Post by Dogasu » Wed Dec 03, 2008 10:31 am

I've been visiting the site for years, but I'm not sure how long. I was around back when "Ask VegettoEX" was still being updated regularly, if that helps any.

I joined the forums shortly after the 74th podcast episode because that's the one where the letter I sent in was read. It's kind of a lame story, but whatever :/
Webmaster of Dogasu's Backpack. Last updated on June 9th, 2022

MCDaveG
Born 'n Bred Here

Post by MCDaveG » Fri Apr 03, 2009 4:51 am

I know this site from 2002. It's interesting how this site improved.... I also remember the old mp3 section)))) I was watching this forum for some 2 years, and finally some little time ago I registered
FighterZ: Funky_Strudel
PS4: Dynamixx88

freakofwar

Post by freakofwar » Wed Apr 15, 2009 8:21 am

Hi there all! I came across this site years ago when it was VegettoEX. Recently stumbled across it again when digging up info on DB Kai. Finally decided to come and join the fun! It has turned out to be a most excellent site!!! :D

DragonBalllKaiHD
I Live Here

Post by DragonBalllKaiHD » Wed Apr 22, 2009 9:35 pm

I simply used Yahoo and searched for DBZ site and found here. I found DaizEX.com a few years ago.
Katsuyoshi Nakatsuru's #1 biggest fan

A piece of animation is a beauty of art.

Senzu_Bean
I Live Here

Post by Senzu_Bean » Mon Apr 27, 2009 2:46 pm

Since I am already here for a while (this is truly the best Dragonball place out there) I thought sharing with the community some stuff about me.

Anyway, I found Daizenshuu EX a few years ago when looking for some info regarding Super Saiyan transformations. Love the info in the site and immediately add it to favorites. Later with the production of DBE I start to join Dragonball forums, specially MFG and JAPPO's. Only a few weeks ago I got tired of the rudeness of those sites and thought join here, since this is by far the most polite DB forum. :)

Hellspawn28
Patreon Supporter

Post by Hellspawn28 » Sat Sep 12, 2009 1:09 am

I've been follwing Daizenshuu EX since 2004, and I remember I would view the site everyday for Budokai 3 info back in 04. This and MFG would be the main DBZ sites I would go on. After viewing the site for over five years, I choose to the join the site now.

I first found Daizenshuu EX on google when I was looking up DBZ images or maybe it was cheats for Budokai 2. This site along with MFG is the best DB site around since the other sites are dead.

Shiyonasan
Advanced Regular

Post by Shiyonasan » Sun Sep 13, 2009 12:05 am

I just post part of my introduction post on this topic with slight modifications:

I believe I discovered this site sometime in the early 2000's while looking through different Dragon Ball fansites, though I didn't really pay attention to it back then.

But one day in June 2007, I remembered that there was Dragon Ball podcast somewhere on the internet. I finally found this site that summer after a bit of searching, and listened to the podcast for the first time. I went ahead and listened to the Gohan one as well, since he was, and still is, my favorite character in the series. After that, I listened to every single podcast episode up until the current one, which at the time, was Episode #89. I was a lurker on the forum at the time.

Although, in August 2008, I thought about joining the forum, though I never got around to it. Finally, I managed to join three months later. I'm glad I joined this site back then. This is not only the best Dragon Ball forum on the net, but the best forum I've ever come across on the internet. I hope to stay for many years on this site! :)

Metalwario64
Born 'n Bred Here

Post by Metalwario64 » Sun Sep 13, 2009 1:24 am

I joined Daizenshuu EX because Dragon Ball Z Season One rekindled my interest for the series. I was a lurker from the Season One release date until I finally manned it up and decided to join this forum, which I was afraid to at the time because it seemed... intimidating to say the least.

I also had gotten out of a "phase" where I tried to be "cool" and brushed off, and even openly insulted things such as Dragon Ball Z and Pokemon and various other animes and games.

At the time of my joining I had recently gotten back into all of the things I had dismissed up until that point, and I am glad I did. What the hell is the point in being "friends" with people who want you to be someone you aren't?

Well, that's the abridged version anyways. :wink: Maybe when I'm less tired I will post a more in depth look at my history on this site... 8)
"Kenshi is sitting down right now drawing his mutated spaghetti monsters thinking he's the shit..."--Neptune Kai
"90% of you here don't even know what you're talking about (there are a few that do). But the things you say about these releases are nonsense and just plain dumb. Like you Metalwario64"--final_flash

Lazyking

Post by Lazyking » Sun Sep 13, 2009 2:46 pm

I just discovered it looking at the funi forums and it's a great site.

saiyangerl
Not-So-Newbie

Post by saiyangerl » Mon Oct 26, 2009 4:16 pm

I discovered this site through Meri's site Temple O'Trunks back in 1999/2000ish. I practically lived at Planet Namek though until its demise. I went to Japan August of 2001 and came back in February of 2002. I started watching the Buu saga but was pretty distracted with life so I kind of disappeared from the DBZ online community and didn't quite finish DBZ. Fast forward to now I have finally gotten around to finishing DBZ and DBGT. Currently working on DB itself now. When I went looking for DBZ online again it seems this is one of the only actual good sites left from back then and that even exists now.

Piccolo Daimao
Kicks it Old-School

Post by Piccolo Daimao » Wed Oct 28, 2009 9:55 am

Well, I knew about Daizenshuu EX for years. Can't remember how long or when I exactly found out about it, but I remember that I used to stumble across the transformation pages and Tenka'ichi transformation and alternate costume pages and whatnot, and that's basically how I knew about Daizenshuu EX.

Then I saw the DBZ Filler Inconsistencies on Youtube. Watched them, thought it was pretty cool, made good points. So I revisited the site again (because I'd heard that there were podcasts on it), found the podcasts and started listening. I was interested. That was when I found out that Meri was the mastermind behind Temple O' Trunks.I got much more interested in Daizenshuu EX from that point. Mainly I stick around on this forum more than the actual Daizex site. But that's because I've pretty much read everything on it. Well, I haven't seen all the podcasts, but I've gone through the general stuff on the site enough to know all the stuff on it.

From then, I joined this forum. And now here I am, typing this up, on this forum, in the present-day. Daizenshuu EX is one of the best DBZ sites around nowadays, since a lot of others seem to include false information and are highly biased (such as that tenshinhanpowerlevels.blogspot.com site, which appears to be very unprofessional).
Holden Caulfield in [b][i]The Catcher in the Rye[/i][/b] wrote:I hope to hell when I do die somebody has sense enough to just dump me in the river or something. Anything except sticking me in a goddam cemetery. People coming and putting a bunch of flowers on your stomach on Sunday, and all that crap. Who wants flowers when you're dead? Nobody.

Shigeru
Not-So-Newbie

Post by Shigeru » Sat Nov 21, 2009 6:07 pm

I ran across Daizenshuu EX in 2005. The first podcast I listened to was Episode #6.
[b][url=http://twitter.com/ShigeruTurbo]Twitter[/url][/b]
I like the English dub. Kill me.
Fan since 1995.

Craddle
Regular

Re: Your "Daizenshuu EX" Introduction

Post by Craddle » Wed Feb 10, 2010 2:27 am

I can't quite remember how I originally found this site. I would have to assume I was searching Dragon Ball on google or something. I do remember it was back in 2004 though. I've been lurking since then and didn't bother to register till 2008. I listen to the podcast every week. Great stuff VegettoEX.

Big Momma
Born 'n Bred Here

Post by Big Momma » Tue Feb 23, 2010 7:35 pm

I first came across Daizenshuu EX on, believe it or not, April 1, 2004. Yep, the day of the Great AF Prank. I was just coincidentally googling stuff for Dragon Ball AF that day, and happened to come across the Daizex front page. So basically...I fell for the rumor hook, line, and sinker.

I eventually found out it was fake, and I ventured on without really thinking much about the site. Then, for reasons I can't remember, I ventured back in 2006 and decided to join the forums. I was a little active at first, but there was a short period where I got caught up in other things and my Dragonball fandom waned away a little. Then, I quickly bounced back a couple years ago and became active again, with a new flame ignited within me. I've been a (hopefully somewhat) productive member ever since! :D
Last edited by Big Momma on Tue Feb 23, 2010 10:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Rocketman(In response to a post about Pandora's Box) wrote: I sat here for ten damn minutes wondering what the hell God of War had to do with any of this.
Insertclevername wrote:I plan to lose my virginity to Dragon Box 2.
Youtube | Art/Animation Blog

Shiyonasan
Advanced Regular

Post by Shiyonasan » Tue Feb 23, 2010 10:16 pm

Big Momma wrote:I first came across Daizenshuu EX on, believe it or not, April 1, 2009.
Uh, I think you mean April 1, 2004, Big Momma.

Unless you're Trunks and can alter time....

Big Momma
Born 'n Bred Here

Post by Big Momma » Tue Feb 23, 2010 10:38 pm

Shiyonasan wrote:
Big Momma wrote:I first came across Daizenshuu EX on, believe it or not, April 1, 2009.
Uh, I think you mean April 1, 2004, Big Momma.

Unless you're Trunks and can alter time....

Very good catch, thanks!
Rocketman(In response to a post about Pandora's Box) wrote: I sat here for ten damn minutes wondering what the hell God of War had to do with any of this.
Insertclevername wrote:I plan to lose my virginity to Dragon Box 2.
Youtube | Art/Animation Blog

TheMajinRedComet
Patreon Supporter

Post by TheMajinRedComet » Thu Feb 25, 2010 1:15 am

I do not even remember why I started coming to this site. It was around late 2004 I think. It was probably because at that time DBZ websites were dying left and right. Oh how I fondly remember reading this forum late at night after getting off of work at Arbys.
Hiei: "So tell me - what's it like living in a constant haze of Stupidity?"
Hiei: "I know as much about games as I do puppies and huggs....Wake me up for the end of world"
Welcome to Super Vegeta's Big Bang Attack.... Welcome to Oblivion!!!
Remember "When things get weird, skip the last saga"-Chris Sabat

dragondyle
OMG CRAZY REGEN

Post by dragondyle » Thu Feb 25, 2010 5:25 am

I don't remember how I even found the site but I think I've been following the site for 5 or 6 years now. Joined the forum in 2006 and even been listening to the podcast since the premier of Episode 1. I love this place and I love all you guys who created it (Mike, Julian, and Meri). You guys rock and I feel you are apart of my family almost. It's crazy.
You must have faith in who you are.

Innagadadavida
I Live Here

Post by Innagadadavida » Fri Feb 26, 2010 12:21 pm

I found a link to the site from the FUNimation forums. Their Dragon Ball section was my main outlet for a few months, but then somebody posted a link to these forums. I didn't adjust very well at first but I learned a lot. Got a lot of spoilers too. I hadn't seen the Majin Buu saga or GT when I signed up. You people just expect others to have seen all of the show. For Christ's sake its only almost 30 years old.