Your Kanzenshuu (prev. Daizenshuu EX/Kanzentai) Discovery & Introduction

General discussion about Kanzenshuu, its content, features, contests, community, etc. This is NOT an off-topic forum!

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

Mochi
Beyond Newbie

Post by Mochi » Sat Oct 09, 2004 11:34 pm

*On topic! :) * I was searching for lyrics or something about 1 1/2 years ago and I came to this site. Then I came again and again and I liked it. :D And now I can type a lot better! :D
Yes... I am... but you don't know that...

Kinema

Post by Kinema » Wed Oct 13, 2004 7:15 am

Fisrt visited the site around spring of 99', and been visiting off and on since then. I just joined the board though. ^_^
~Resident Zarbon Otaku~

Akira
Regular

New to the site

Post by Akira » Wed Dec 29, 2004 12:49 am

I found a version of this website a few years ago. I have visited it on and off from time to time since then. I look at these forums from time to time as well, and finally decided to join because it seems you all still have a lot of interesting Dragonball discussions. I help run the forums over at Dragonballtoys.com, and haven't had much chance to check out other forums lately. I decided to join these because people over at our forums were saying that my writings and theories on Dragonball plot points and characters rivaled those of VegettoEX of this website and its forums. I don't know how much of that is true or not, but I look forward to many interesting discussion and interactions here. Finally, I noticed a few of our members are members here as well, so I will send out a friendly hello to them now.

wenksta

Post by wenksta » Thu Jan 06, 2005 7:56 pm

I used planetnamek a lot back in the day. I must say that I have found this site, (as well as the message boards), to be extremly well done. Props to you guys
"I'll tell you what a blowhole is NOT for, son, and then you will know why we can never go back to Seaworld." - Peter ([i]Family Guy[/i])

SpaceKappa
Regular

Post by SpaceKappa » Thu Jan 06, 2005 11:46 pm

I found this website about five years ago. Back when DaizEx, Planet Namek, Ultimate DBZ Info!, Temple of Trunks and DBZ Uncensored were king. I remember checking it every day from my high school newspaper class.

SaiyamanMS
OMG CRAZY REGEN

Post by SaiyamanMS » Fri Jan 07, 2005 3:56 am

Well... compared to most I'm a fairly new Dragonball fan.... actually I didn't even get into it until 2002! I started watching during the Jinzoningen/Cell saga, before that I had seen part of an episode of the Namek saga... but it didn't interest me much (and considering Funi's early dub that ain't surprising)... Some fat Gay looking Pink thing (Dodoria) was fighting a man in blue spandex (Vegeta) Both were wearing strange armour....

As for when I found the site.... April 2nd 2004 I found a thread on the Madman forums.... April fool prank... I could tell it was obviously fake (only because of the SSJ5 and Vegetrunks pictures), so then I took a look around the site and decided to come back over and over and over....

bluewind

Post by bluewind » Wed Jan 12, 2005 4:12 am

*n00b*

i was an avid trunks fan girl and happened upon ToT through anipike about 3 or 4 years ago when i was amking my fan comic (finished but will never see the daylight again)... clicked a link to daizenshuu looked around for a bit. my mom called me off and i eventually forgot about it....

until about a week ago when i was looking for DBZ mp3s because my cousin rekindled my fangirliness because she begged me to finish for her dragonball z bodukai 3 for ps2 3 weeks ago.

Shower Sylvia

Post by Shower Sylvia » Thu Jan 27, 2005 1:25 pm

I haven't been around the net for that long, so I guess I'm pretty new to this place. I got a link from mfg concerning the dub lines and I just loved the tone of the place.

I'd also just like to say that out of all the DB/Z/GT sites I have visited, this one is the best by far. It tells you exactly what you want to know in the best possible way.

Great work. I can't say enough good things about this place ^_^
For some fun... http://s4.invisionfree.com/Chibi_Gohans_Lookout/index.php?act=idx

Leotaku
OMG CRAZY REGEN

Post by Leotaku » Tue Mar 08, 2005 5:24 pm

I haven't been here long. I first found the site while I was looking for information on DBZ CDs. I believe I was looking into buying the DragonBall and DragonBall Z 5 CD set, and came across here during that time. Never have I seen that much coverage on CDs. Most sites are filled with media files and information that's on like every other DBZ site. Then I visited the forum a couple of times to share my freeware DBZ project, and another time to ask about DragonBall GT : Final Bout.
I've only started hanging around regularly a few days ago. :P

Mike D
Regular

Post by Mike D » Tue Mar 08, 2005 8:22 pm

I found this badboy back in 1999. I was just searching for Dragon Ball Z on AOL's search engine and found a site entitled "VegettoEX..." forgot the rest of the title. Then this site was reborn and I started to visit it since. Then I started to go to the mIRC chat (OPD). Then I just found out about the Message Board. This is a big relief from the DBZOA forums.

Pedro The Hutt
OMG CRAZY REGEN

Post by Pedro The Hutt » Wed Mar 09, 2005 6:54 am

I believe I was searching for more Neko Majin Z stuff after reading the first two on Toriyamaworld, over and over again. XD And whoosh, here it was.

Chuquita
Namekian Warrior

Post by Chuquita » Thu Mar 17, 2005 1:49 am

I heard about it 5 years ago back when I used to visit Planet Namek but for some reason never came here.

Then I heard about again more recently at ToT, but when I came to the site then you were in the middle of relaunching it and I was greeted with "Coming Soon" type of message.

And finally I arrived for good last June while looking for the "Vegeta-sama's Cooking Hell" song. I hung around a while and eventually joined the forums and here I am. :mrgreen:
My deviantart * My tumblr * My twitter
---
フレフレ みんあ! フレフレ 私!

Sebastian (SB)
Advanced Regular

Post by Sebastian (SB) » Thu Mar 17, 2005 7:57 pm

I heard about this site when I went to Anime Next 2004. There was a "Dragonball: 20 Years of Fandom" panel happening there. I saw Mike, Meri, & Julian there. Got a paper with all their DB Info & Websites. Found their information to be reliable & much more accurate. Been in love with this site ever since. :)

My 50th post!

Piro-kun

Post by Piro-kun » Fri Mar 18, 2005 1:09 pm

A couple of friends of mine were talking about it a lot in school about a year ago from then on i checked the site for realease dates and movie info but only decided to join lately.
-''Hey weiner is the cheat over there dont you guys play candy land sometimes or something''-Strong bad-Wheres the cheat?

SonEric84
Banned

Post by SonEric84 » Wed Mar 23, 2005 12:35 pm

Mizugi wrote:I found this website about five years ago. Back when DaizEx, Planet Namek, Ultimate DBZ Info!, Temple of Trunks and DBZ Uncensored were king. I remember checking it every day from my high school newspaper class.

Yeah same here pretty much, I remember visiting this site and Planet Namek everyday.

veshira
Regular

Re: Your "Daizenshuu EX" Introduction

Post by veshira » Tue May 03, 2005 2:58 am

Originally I went to the older version of the site, from a link in the music videos section of Temple 'o Trunks.

I don't remember how I refound this site after it came back as "DaizenshuuEX." It actually might have been from Beckett's magazine, since I used to buy those like crazy. :roll:
What's scarier than a DBZ H-game?
[url=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZLuBVyPsL5g]Fear the dancing![/url]

Steel

Post by Steel » Thu May 05, 2005 12:55 am

I first visited this site....today...I joined this forum....today...lol

alakazam^
I Live Here

Post by alakazam^ » Thu May 05, 2005 8:15 am

I first visited this site (or it's older version) a few years ago when I was searching for something I don't remember (it was probably some images, musics or videos). I don't remember its content or if I visited it in a regular basis. Then, my Dragon Ball fandom had estagnated (sp?) a bit and I stopped looking for Dragon Ball-related stuff for some time (excluding some ROMs and/or "full epz" :roll: ). My interest arose again when I found out about the first Dragon Box (Z1) and I started searching info about Dragon Ball CDs. I eventually came upon this site and I knew I'd visited it before but I didn't really remember if it was a good site or just one more of the hundreds I had visited in my past days.

Well... I'm here to stay and that says everything :P

*PINHEAD*
OMG CRAZY REGEN

Post by *PINHEAD* » Thu May 05, 2005 9:52 pm

Well...it's nice to see everyone's introduction and all, but I thought I might re-introduce myself, since it is my *audible gasp* 500th post. Okay then, I'm Pinhead, long story how I ended up with the nickname I use for just about everything, and I joined this site not so long after I found it searching for random Dragon Ball sites.

...Yeah.
I was voted "most unique" and "most likely to become the next existential thinker" in high school.

tealsmith
Beyond Newbie

Post by tealsmith » Thu May 05, 2005 11:12 pm

I just came onto this site when looking for random DBZ sites to look at as well. Imagine my suprise when I found it wasn't an idiot-fanboy, pop-up/ad filled cess-pool of mental deficiancy! :shock: :P

So I read all the sections, lurked around the forums for a while, then finally joined. Wasn't that long ago. I decided to use my actual name because... well.... I use it everywhere else :P
"My heart, it ceases. My breath, undrawn. My eyes forever focussed - on the sanguine metal dawn." - Caduca, Thief II: The Metal Age