Your Kanzenshuu (prev. Daizenshuu EX/Kanzentai) Discovery & Introduction

General discussion about Kanzenshuu, its content, features, contests, community, etc. This is NOT an off-topic forum!

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

Socar15
Beyond Newbie

Post by Socar15 » Sat Dec 24, 2005 12:29 am

I can't remember exactly how I first came across VegettoEX's website, though chances are it involved Google in some way. I do however remember that I was pleased to find a website that featured content that was not on every other fan site. Too many websites just had the generic DBZ information such as power levels, timelines, attack lists and that sort of thing.

Chaos Saiyajin
Advanced Regular

Post by Chaos Saiyajin » Tue Dec 27, 2005 10:41 am

I actually remember seeing VegettoEX's homepage in a Pojo magazine in 1999 or 2000 and went to the original site once. Eventually I fount Daizex again, then lost it, then found it again on Google about two years ago. I've been to it ever since, but joining the forums was definatley the best thing I've ever done! :P

This is actually one of the first message boards I've been to since Pojo's and Megchan's Digimon boards shut down. :cry: But I love Daizex! Everyone here is so great!
I really, really need to get back into the habit of posting.

MisterFlashdude
OMG CRAZY REGEN

Post by MisterFlashdude » Tue May 16, 2006 9:12 pm

I found it when someone sent me a Dragonball AF page on wikipedia and it mentioned DaizenshuuEX's little april fools prank and had a link to the site. I was impressed and amused and kept coming back.

BrollysKin
OMG CRAZY REGEN

Post by BrollysKin » Tue May 16, 2006 11:38 pm

I got introduced to the site by going to google and looking up "Dragonball Z podcast." As far as I could tell www.daizex.com was the only place that had one. So, here I am! I love it here. :D
Like Star Wars? Like Podcasts?
Check out the Star Wars Action News Forums: www.swactionnews.com

Grandmaster J
Beyond-the-Beyond Newbie

Post by Grandmaster J » Wed May 17, 2006 1:26 am

Like I mentioned in my greeting, I stumbled upon Daizex while trying to fin some info on the Dragon Boxes (googling). And I found some great info here at the site. I've been lurking around since about September-October of last year.

Namek'jin Ryu
Beyond Newbie

Post by Namek'jin Ryu » Tue May 30, 2006 12:09 am

I, at one time, came a crossed the link in a few Member's signature area over at the MyFavoriteGames (MFG) forums. Click on it, but never registered.

Recently a friend of mine from MFG, Duo, decided to show me this place. I was hesitant to join at first because of the way I treated some of EX's Member's on MFG, but figured I'd join anyway. Seeing as MFG, at least in my opinion, has taken a turn in the wrong direction by switching its forum from Invision Power Board to Community Server. Thus, why I am here now.

DaemonCorps
I'm, pretty, cozy, here...

Post by DaemonCorps » Sat Jul 01, 2006 11:15 pm

Oh, I guess I never noticed this up :oops:.

Anyways, as I said in my intro, I stumbled into this site when I was getting tired of all of these random rumors messing up with my knowledge of the series. Know that I think about it, I think I remember seeing your site in Becket DBZ's list of top websites and I was curious.

Once I found the site, I was strangely intrigued by how the site stood out from all of those other DBZ sites at the time (with their gothic fonts and black backgrounds... ugh) and was even more intrigued at how true all of the info was and I stayed.

Now that I look back on it, your site was the only truly factual one I've found so far (aside from the newly discovered kanzentai.com, that is); all the other sites relied way too much on rumors, had a surplus of fanart, and had extremely bad grammar. :?...
10-30 minutes have most likely passed between my clicking to comment and actually posting. Curse my habit of thinking how to word my posts for too long!
YouTube Essays | twitter | webcomic | instantaneous movement grams

The Tori-bot
I Live Here

Post by The Tori-bot » Mon Jul 03, 2006 6:22 am

Back in the day, when I was a young'n, I was Googlin'; I was lookin' f'r Daizenshuus; I saw the site name, "Daizenshuu EX", thought to myself, "Oh, they must sell Daizenshuus." (:oops:), entered, and found this Hell-h-- I mean OMKWTF BRILLIANT PLACE!! :D :D :D
New to the forum? Just want to know when you'll hit your next posting rank? Ever wondered why some users have special titles, and what they mean? The answers to all these questions and more are waiting for you in the Kanzenshuu Member Hierarchy Guide!!
"Of all the things to worry about... the Wookiee has no pants." -- Mark Hamill
Herms wrote:Really, you could translate either title either way and nobody would care. But God would know.

PiccoloDaimao

Post by PiccoloDaimao » Mon Jan 29, 2007 6:19 pm

I think back in 99' or so is when I first visited Daizenshuu EX, or I think it was called Vegetto EX homepage. I thank Mike for the bandwidth I drained from him downloading tracks, when you used to have it.

chibi_goten
OMG CRAZY REGEN

Post by chibi_goten » Mon Jan 29, 2007 6:33 pm

I haven't even noticed this thread before. :? Well ugh I found the site a while back whilst googling ''Dragonball Z''. It was then that I found DBZGT legacy, and of course DaizenshuuEX.

I then found the site again and joined the forum whilst listening to one of the first few eps of the podcast, as explained in my introduction... I think.
- Scott

Kikoha Hater
Not-So-Newbie

Post by Kikoha Hater » Mon Feb 12, 2007 6:06 pm

Hey Daizenshuu EX members, I'm Kikoha Hater and I fond this site way back in 2005 when I was roaming the internet for info on the Daizenshuu. Since then I believed that this was an awesome website complete with equally awesome forum. My thanks go out to Vegetto EX for creating a place where intelligent DragonBall fans can come together without inspiring elitism.

Mystic Jack
Regular

Post by Mystic Jack » Tue Feb 13, 2007 8:02 am

I've known about it for about two years. I've only joined in about two months.
Singer, actor, chiropractor!

Captain Pegbeard

Post by Captain Pegbeard » Tue Nov 27, 2007 11:21 pm

I found the site while looking for BGM information. The Music Database was my introduction to DaizenshuuEX. I'd come back occasionally to read the rumor guide or see what kind of news was out.

The moment of truth came when I was researching the new Remastered Boxsets and I listened to Episode 65 of the Podcast. Since then I've been hooked! I immediately when to Episode 1 and have since been trying to catch up!

I love this site! I am usually listening to the Podcasts at work. I also love the fact that Daizex.com isn't blocked by Websense. Hooray! I can still get my Dragonball fix while getting paid! Thanks to all who make this possible!

Suupaa Gohan 2
Regular

Post by Suupaa Gohan 2 » Wed Nov 28, 2007 2:59 pm

I remember VegettoEX's homepage from back in the days when Temple O' Trunks and planetnamek.com were my obsessions, back when we had Computer S.W.A.P. (School Wide Activity Program; basically it was like mandatory after school club and I was in the computers one which was more like...surf the internet for the last hour before school gets out time :P) in 7th grade. So for me that was...about 7 years ago? Geez, I feel old.

I basically stuck by DaizEX as one of my 'main' sites (the ones I'd check every time I came online, alongside the ToT, Dogasu's Backpack, and the old A4 Anime Forums) ever since until maybe 2004 when I started losing my MAJOR interest in DB. I would still check in from time to time, though, and Ask VegettoEX revived my interest a bit around that time (there are two columns where I got my questions answered; one as SuupaaGohan2 and one as Alex Hoffman :P), but my DB fandom was still cooling down.

I think I joined the forum in 2003 or 2004...then I posted maybe 5 times and never came back until, uh, last year ^^;

I'm trying to 'revive' myself a bit, though. I figured I'd just come back again for DBR Week like I did last year, but I can stand to get back into it a little bit, at least for the time being. :P
Steam Name: SG2
Discord Tag: Esjitu#4064

"I came to save you thanks to a magic bean. And if you think it was easy to find that bean, you're wrong."
--'Big Green' Yajirobe

Vegeta-Wrath

Post by Vegeta-Wrath » Fri Jan 04, 2008 5:44 am

That story is eight years almost nine in the telling. However I started watching Dragonball Z in 1999 with an ex-fiance. At first I couldn't see the point in it until I seen Vegeta and his temper. When Vegeta died the first time, it got me thinking about one question in particular. Why is Vegeta the way he is? What makes him, well, him? Since that time I've been digging into the series, Dragon Ball, Dragonball Z, and Dragonball GT. I have been researching into the series and actually came to be known in the role playing world as one of the "best Vegeta characters played".

So how did that bring me here? Well the connection was only a matter of time. I love to see what others come up with for answers according to the Series, Mangas, Becketts, and everything else that came up. I've studied everything about it that I could get my "grubby" little hands on. I have always enjoyed to investigate and dig deep into things that perhaps most people wouldn't know. Vegeta was my main focus to really study the little mentioned and mysterious Saiyan race. It has borne a lot of fruition through the years. So I stay here to perhaps answer a few questions that may need answering, but for the most part to read what others have written. So after almost nine years of research, I clicked in google, and typed in a search word bringing me here. I have a feeling I'll be here to stay for a long time to come.

Vegeta-Wrath

SuperSaiyan3Goku
Advanced Regular
Location: In the middle of nowhere, across from Planet Vegeta

Post by SuperSaiyan3Goku » Fri Jan 04, 2008 5:37 pm

I think I stumbled upon this site when I was searching for Dragonball game news, probably when Budokai 1 or 2 were released, and it just went on from there. I never even went to or heard of "Vegetto EX's Homepage" when I first came here. It was just "Daizenshuu EX" to me.

I started to come more regularly, looking at articles of Dragonball info, (SSJ forms, CD singles). Even downloading some songs from the "Music Downloads" section. :oops: Guilty as charged. Then, enjoying the site, I heard that there was going to be a Podcast for my favorite source of DB info, and I loved it instantly.

Then the forum. I think I first went to the site in 2005. I just lurked around, looking at what the members were like, what they posted, and I didn't make an account until March of 2007. I checked. :P And I've almost been here for a year, and I hope to be here for another one! :)
Next quest: Start collecting Dragon Ball Super Blu-Rays whenever season sets get released. Also the Super Manga!

Fan of Dragon Ball Z and various other Anime since '98! ^^

List of Anime I own or have watched - http://myanimelist.net/animelist/SSJ3Goku

Saiyavenger2941
Advanced Regular

Post by Saiyavenger2941 » Tue Feb 26, 2008 3:44 pm

I stumbled across this place when doing a Gohan and Videl search on Google. The link sent me to the "Top Five" lists page, and, as they say, the rest is history.

Oh, and just for the record, GohanxVidel is way better than VegetaxBulma! I mean, they gave us Trunks, but aside from that... But thats another story for another time. :)
[color=#30966E][b]PROUDLY Straight-Edge. Arrogant. Gohan and Videl obsessed. BE JEALOUS![/b][/color]
---
[url=http://bit.ly/F3l7t]DA[/url]|[url=http://bit.ly/2FC03o]FFNet[/url]|[url=http://bit.ly/pE5Xs]Youtube[/url]|[url=http://bit.ly/lCOED]Facebook[/url]|[url=http://bit.ly/rWFtp]Livejournal[/url]|[url=http://bit.ly/zrd4v]Twitter[/url]|[url=http://bit.ly/pYRHD]Flickr[/url]|PSN: Saiyavenger

Pizzaguylol

Post by Pizzaguylol » Sat Apr 05, 2008 12:40 pm

I started coming here around 1999/2000 by way of Planetnamek.com where I posted as Icon of Sin for a while. Love the sit, don't always agree with VegettoEX or Meri's opinions, but hey, its all good. We're all fans here. As far as what I do or who I am, I'm a criminal justice student, proud Airforce husband, and live in Pensacola, FL... until my wife gets to her next duty station. :P
"Each man must learn to live within the citadel of himself." ~Marcus Aurelius

bkev
I Live Here

Post by bkev » Sat Apr 05, 2008 1:25 pm

I came during the whole widescreen thing, just to see how fans besides those at the FUNi boards would react. Both sides were negative, and, I decided to stick around.
[quote="Brakus"]For all the flack that FUNimation gets on this forum for their quote about DBZ, there's some modicum of truth to it: a 9-year-old is born every day. Or in some cases, "reborn". DBZ may be a kids' show, but it's been so close to so many hearts all over Japan, America, and quite possibly, even the world.[/quote]

parudy88

Hello all,

Post by parudy88 » Sat Nov 08, 2008 10:58 am

I just joined few minutes ago. Right now I'm trying to get my friend to join this comm but for some reason he can't log in...driving me nuts o_O