How did you decide/get your avatar?

General discussion about Kanzenshuu, its content, features, contests, community, etc. This is NOT an off-topic forum!

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

Wezenheim
Advanced Regular

Re: How did you decide/get your avatar?

Post by Wezenheim » Tue Apr 26, 2016 1:59 pm

I guess my avatar is Spike from Cowboy Bebop now, because I just can't seem to settle on one avatar! I might go back to Trunks at some point.

JulieYBM
Patreon Supporter

Post by JulieYBM » Tue Apr 26, 2016 5:32 pm

I have returned to using an avatar rotation. Now I'm showcasing the art of 23. Dark Skin Girl is the best!
She/Her
progesterone princess, estradiol empress
bisexual milf

apex_pretador
I Live Here

Post by apex_pretador » Thu Apr 28, 2016 6:04 am

From this gif I made. It was too good to be not made into a GIF. Then I edited to make avatar.

My dragon ball respect threads
Respect Piccolo
Respect Tao Pai Pai
Respect Freeza

Hellspawn28
Patreon Supporter

Post by Hellspawn28 » Thu Apr 28, 2016 12:39 pm

Anyone notice the hentai avatars that people have on the forums? I don't think it's a bad thing as long that no dirty parts are shown, but I always imagine that this site would want to keep things safe for work :lol: .
She/Her
PS5 username: Guyver_Spawn_27
LB Profile: https://letterboxd.com/Hellspawn28/

Captain Space
I'm, pretty, cozy, here...

Post by Captain Space » Thu Apr 28, 2016 2:07 pm

Hellspawn28 wrote:Anyone notice the hentai avatars that people have on the forums? I don't think it's a bad thing as long that no dirty parts are shown, but I always imagine that this site would want to keep things safe for work :lol: .
You want I should get a manservice avatar to balance it out? :P
"Actually I didn’t know what Bulma’s real hair color was" --Toriyama

voltlunok
OMG CRAZY REGEN

Post by voltlunok » Thu Apr 28, 2016 4:32 pm

Captain Space wrote:
Hellspawn28 wrote:Anyone notice the hentai avatars that people have on the forums? I don't think it's a bad thing as long that no dirty parts are shown, but I always imagine that this site would want to keep things safe for work :lol: .
You want I should get a manservice avatar to balance it out? :P
Hmmmmm...go on~ I mean...what's really stopping ya?

Oh and on topic real quick...decided to switch over to my favorite thing outta super so far! Magetta! The people's champion! Thanks to SSJ God Gogeta for making it and putting forth great work as always!
Going on hiatus. Too much stuff in RL to deal with for me to keep up with posts here for now. Was fun, hope you all have a nice day and future! Volt signing off.

With the many years on the net I've spent...I've learned being polite takes you much further then being a dick. So...lesson here is! Don't be a dick!

"Fill up your stomach and your happiness! " - Cure Honey

JulieYBM
Patreon Supporter

Post by JulieYBM » Thu Apr 28, 2016 9:14 pm

Society judges adults of working age poorly for liking cartoons in the first place. I don't see the mildly erotic avatars making things much worse for them.
She/Her
progesterone princess, estradiol empress
bisexual milf

Wezenheim
Advanced Regular

Post by Wezenheim » Wed May 04, 2016 11:17 pm

Back again, I see. So soon even! My new avatar comes from this tweet. I thought Freeza in a suit was pretty fun, so I figured why not? I have no idea what the text in the image says though. I assume its for a promotion of some kind? I was originally gonna ask about it in the "Translation Request" thread, but decided not to since this image has nothing to do with "in universe" information and it seemed out of place there. If anyone here knows what it says, I'd appreciate the information!

Cipher
Born 'n Bred Here

Post by Cipher » Thu May 05, 2016 12:18 am

Wezenheim wrote:Back again, I see. So soon even! My new avatar comes from this tweet. I thought Freeza in a suit was pretty fun, so I figured why not? I have no idea what the text in the image says though. I assume its for a promotion of some kind? I was originally gonna ask about it in the "Translation Request" thread, but decided not to since this image has nothing to do with "in universe" information and it seemed out of place there. If anyone here knows what it says, I'd appreciate the information!
"Dekimashita."

It's literally the polite past tense of "to be able to do," but in context it can be "(I/we/you) did it" (in a congratulatory way) or, usually preceded by "yoku" (good), "well done/nicely done."

Wezenheim
Advanced Regular

Post by Wezenheim » Thu May 05, 2016 12:28 am

Cipher wrote:
Wezenheim wrote:Back again, I see. So soon even! My new avatar comes from this tweet. I thought Freeza in a suit was pretty fun, so I figured why not? I have no idea what the text in the image says though. I assume its for a promotion of some kind? I was originally gonna ask about it in the "Translation Request" thread, but decided not to since this image has nothing to do with "in universe" information and it seemed out of place there. If anyone here knows what it says, I'd appreciate the information!
"Dekimashita."

It's literally the polite past tense of "to be able to do," but in context it can be "(I/we/you) did it" (in a congratulatory way) or, usually preceded by "yoku" (good), "well done/nicely done."
Thank you very much!

Soppa Saia People
I Live Here

Post by Soppa Saia People » Mon May 09, 2016 12:59 am

Funnily enough I've never even played Ninja Guy-Den.
I have borderline personality disorder, if my posts ever come off as aggressive or word vomit-y to you, please let me know.

🇵🇸🇵🇸🇵🇸

Raditz

Post by Raditz » Wed May 11, 2016 11:13 am

I like Raditz.
I'm impressed that my nickname was available, haha.

Kuririn Fan
Banned Alternate Account

Post by Kuririn Fan » Thu May 12, 2016 4:03 am

Raditz wrote:I like Raditz.
Of course it was available, it's Raditz, after all ;)

Soppa Saia People
I Live Here

Post by Soppa Saia People » Thu May 12, 2016 2:05 pm

Kuririn Fan wrote:
Jeez you have 1000 more posts then me exactly and I joined before you, how does that happen :crazy:
Last edited by Soppa Saia People on Thu May 12, 2016 11:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.
I have borderline personality disorder, if my posts ever come off as aggressive or word vomit-y to you, please let me know.

🇵🇸🇵🇸🇵🇸

Kuririn Fan
Banned Alternate Account

Post by Kuririn Fan » Thu May 12, 2016 2:08 pm

soppa saia people wrote:
Kuririn Fan wrote:
Jeez you have 1000 more posts then me excalty and I joined before you, how does that happen :crazy:
I have no life. :cry:

Khin
I Live Here

Post by Khin » Fri May 13, 2016 7:01 am

Quite surprised that you surpassed me when i had around 300 posts lead months ago. I'm still active currently, but i don't post that much anymore.

Kuririn Fan
Banned Alternate Account

Post by Kuririn Fan » Fri May 13, 2016 9:06 am

Khin wrote:Quite surprised that you surpassed me when i had around 300 posts lead months ago. I'm still active currently, but i don't post that much anymore.
I don't care about number of posts, honestly, i just go with the flow.

Khin
I Live Here

Post by Khin » Fri May 13, 2016 8:27 pm

Don't care about # of posts either, just surprised. These days, i just want to make my contributions as worthy as possible.

Getting back on topic. Kaitō Kid is one of the favorite fictional character, and I'm also a big fan of Detective Conan since i like mysteries and stuff, so decided to use avatars of him.

Lance99

Post by Lance99 » Sat May 14, 2016 12:42 am

For mine, let's see... Gohan was my favorite character back when I was a kid watching the FUNi Z dub, and his win against Cell was hella iconic for me. Re-experienced that in Kai, and then Dragon Soul V3 gives us this really cool shot of him standing on top of the Lookout, the sun shining on him overhead. I had that picture saved on my computer since, but since Yu-Gi-Oh!'s more of my primary fandom, I didn't have many DB pictures to pick for an avatar, so here we are. :P

Soppa Saia People
I Live Here

Post by Soppa Saia People » Sat May 14, 2016 1:02 am

I like Shelton Benjamin, one of the best pure althete in pro wrestling.
But on the topic of posts count I think mine is higher then what it should be.

🇵🇸🇵🇸🇵🇸