How did you decide/get your avatar?

General discussion about Kanzenshuu, its content, features, contests, community, etc. This is NOT an off-topic forum!

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

Chuquita
Namekian Warrior

Re: How did you decide/get your avatar?

Post by Chuquita » Mon Apr 09, 2018 4:42 pm

Bruma rabu wrote:
Chuquita wrote:I thought nothing could replace my Takahashi ssjg Goku. I was wrong. Bouncy new movie Goku is love.
Why the red tint?
I wouldn't call it a red tint. It's just a filter. I made it using giphy and they had a bunch of filters. I liked this filter so I chose it. I don't remember what the filter's called.
My deviantart * My tumblr * My twitter
---
フレフレ みんあ! フレフレ 私!

Vegeta_Sama
Regular

Post by Vegeta_Sama » Mon Apr 09, 2018 5:23 pm

I chose this avatar cause I loved this DBS moment, which was a homage to the Z fight. Something about this beign the last Vegeta shot we're gonna in a long while made me immediately switch over to it. Initially I wanted to change avatars as time went on, starting with Kid Vegeta, then going all the way through to End of Z Vegeta, but it got tiring really fast :D Probably next time I'm gonna change avatar, is when we either get a Vegeta design for the new movie, or some shots of him in a trailer
Get Fucked, C_unt

Bruma rabu
Regular

Post by Bruma rabu » Mon Apr 09, 2018 6:19 pm

Chuquita wrote:
Bruma rabu wrote:
Chuquita wrote:I thought nothing could replace my Takahashi ssjg Goku. I was wrong. Bouncy new movie Goku is love.
Why the red tint?
I wouldn't call it a red tint. It's just a filter. I made it using giphy and they had a bunch of filters. I liked this filter so I chose it. I don't remember what the filter's called.
I see, he almost looks like super saiyan god maybe a preview of what's to come?
Bulma is awesome... but chi-chi is best waifu :wink:

Ki Breaker
Born 'n Bred Here

Post by Ki Breaker » Sat May 12, 2018 8:31 am

Pandora's box because why not?

The Lord moves in mysterious ways but you don't have to. Please use your blinker

Gyt Kaliba
Kicks it Old-School

Post by Gyt Kaliba » Mon May 14, 2018 9:08 am

It felt like it had been long enough since I'd changed my avatar in remembrance for Tsuru (she'll always be missed however), and when I found this art via one of the Super Bluray covers from Japan, I thought it'd make a nice choice for a bit.
AniManga Travelogue - Currently Reviewing: Dragon Ball (Z)
Twitter
Switch Friend Code: SW-0745-6427-7791 (let's play some Dragon Ball: The Breakers!)

floofychan333
Advanced Regular

Post by floofychan333 » Wed May 16, 2018 6:32 pm

I've got a panel from Peter Bagge's Neat Stuff. The character is Buddy Bradley, a despicably lovable slacker whose life is followed in Neat Stuff, Hate, and Hate Annual. All excellent underground comics from the 90s and 2000s.
"All of you. All of you must have KILL all the SEASONS!" -Dough (Tenshinhan), Speedy Dub of Movie 9.

"My opinion of Norihito's Sumitomo's new score is... well, very mixed. The stuff that's good is pretty darn good, but the stuff that's bad makes elevator music sound like Jerry freaking Goldsmith." -Kenisu

Mnich
Beyond-the-Beyond Newbie

Post by Mnich » Thu May 31, 2018 2:53 pm

The time has come for a change. This is my fourth avatar on Kanzenshuu. This one replaced my Majin Buu. I can't wait to see the evil Saiyan in the new Dragon Ball Heroes anime.

Monna

Post by Monna » Sat Jun 02, 2018 4:35 am

I love the artwork for Monna in Dokkan Battle. She's so adorbs!

Vegeta_Sama
Regular

Post by Vegeta_Sama » Mon Jun 04, 2018 4:33 pm

Vegeta_Sama wrote:I chose this avatar cause I loved this DBS moment, which was a homage to the Z fight. Something about this beign the last Vegeta shot we're gonna in a long while made me immediately switch over to it. Initially I wanted to change avatars as time went on, starting with Kid Vegeta, then going all the way through to End of Z Vegeta, but it got tiring really fast :D Probably next time I'm gonna change avatar, is when we either get a Vegeta design for the new movie, or some shots of him in a trailer
Done. :D
Get Fucked, C_unt

ZeroNeonix
Advanced Regular

Post by ZeroNeonix » Mon Jun 04, 2018 9:29 pm

I wanted a Dragon Ball themed avatar that would be unique, so I decided to go with a Xenoverse character I made. I'll probably replace this with a pixelated version of the same character later.

Spider-Man
Regular

Post by Spider-Man » Thu Jun 07, 2018 12:42 pm

Spider-Man is my favorites character to play as in MVC and he also one of my favorite superheroes in Marvel.

Soppa Saia People
I Live Here

Post by Soppa Saia People » Sat Jun 16, 2018 2:51 am

love you scarface. the rapper, the movie is not great imo lol
I have borderline personality disorder, if my posts ever come off as aggressive or word vomit-y to you, please let me know.

🇵🇸🇵🇸🇵🇸

IHaveNoUserName
Beyond Newbie

Post by IHaveNoUserName » Sun Jun 17, 2018 2:28 pm

I chose my avatar like this because I just felt like putting a horrible animated face of goku in DBS :D :D
Youtube https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCud_Qw ... UxtYgOJ-LA
Currently making Dragon Ball Z Kai Kikuchi Revival viewtopic.php?f=6&t=41090

Gyt Kaliba
Kicks it Old-School

Post by Gyt Kaliba » Wed Jul 04, 2018 8:32 am

I finally got around to getting caught up on the manga version of Dragon Ball Super (to help fill the void of no weekly episodes of the show anymore :crazy: ), and absolutely loved the gag with Kuririn, Android 18, and Ribrianne in Chapter 36. Especially loved Kuririn's reaction face to it all, so here we are.
AniManga Travelogue - Currently Reviewing: Dragon Ball (Z)
Twitter
Switch Friend Code: SW-0745-6427-7791 (let's play some Dragon Ball: The Breakers!)

MKCSTEALTH
OMG CRAZY REGEN

Post by MKCSTEALTH » Wed Jul 18, 2018 7:35 pm

My favorite animated moment of the ToP. Second favorite moment of the series to the team up in 131

KeKeKe

Post by KeKeKe » Fri Jul 20, 2018 4:57 pm

Well, I decided to choose this avatar simply because I really like Quitela, who is my favorite God of Destruction in Dragon Ball Super. Most people hate him and his team of fighters for the Tournament of Power, but I believe that Universe 4 had the potential to be better developed and even to become a fan favorite if Toriyama, Toyotaro and Toei actually had bothered to properly handle them... :|

Even though it's not asked in this thread, I could also add that the nickname chosen by me is derived from Quitela's distinctive laughter.

Dragon Ball Gus
Advanced Regular

Post by Dragon Ball Gus » Mon Oct 01, 2018 7:42 am

With Halloween coming up, I wanted to find a picture of Caulifla celebrating Halloween, and while I mostly just found a bunch of cosplaying I was lucky to find this cute picture of her and Kale dressing up for trick or treating. I thought it was perfect for my temporary October avatar. With that said, hope everyone has a spooky Halloween when it comes out! Mwahahahahaha! :twisted:
Caulifla best girl! :)

Grimlock
Kicks it Old-School

Post by Grimlock » Tue Oct 02, 2018 3:46 pm

For the first time since I joined Kanzenshuu and in virtue of a possible appearance of him, I'm going to stick with only one avatar you are all seeing (without rotating it). The "hand scene".

The past of the Saiyans and more interaction between Bardock and Goku is one of the things I have always waited since I knew Dragon Ball. As I'm trying as hard as I can to be positive towards the movie despite of all its flaws already (and previous disappointment), I truly wish this hand scene is an extremely impactful one (just like Bardock's "death" is). I want a feeling of something meaningful, like, no words were spoken out loud but you can still know what they were saying just by their actions. I want this scene to be powerful, to be the reason I go to the theater and to be the sad scene that were talked about a couple of days ago. Of course, give me Gine too. I want her arms to embrace me as I fall in tears.

Please Movie 1 (also known as Movie 20, also known as "Dragon Ball Super: Broly), be a good (or better yet, an epic) movie! Don't fail and don't fail me like the previous series and the previous movie. Be good and revitalize the series that desperately needs it so that I can also remove this horrible signature of mine.
Goodbye friend. You are weak, so you must be destroyed!

~ War of the Dinobots ~

Guntank

Post by Guntank » Tue Oct 02, 2018 7:06 pm

I'm a big Gundam Fan so I decided to use the Hi-Nu Gundam from Gundam: Char's counterattack novel. I love the overall design of the suit.

Hellspawn28
Patreon Supporter

Post by Hellspawn28 » Sat Oct 20, 2018 7:42 pm

I have my Halloween avatar ready for the site.
She/Her
PS5 username: Guyver_Spawn_27
LB Profile: https://letterboxd.com/Hellspawn28/