How did you decide/get your avatar?

General discussion about Kanzenshuu, its content, features, contests, community, etc. This is NOT an off-topic forum!

Moderators: Kanzenshuu Staff, General Help

Ringworm128
I Live Here

Re: How did you decide/get your avatar?

Post by Ringworm128 » Thu Feb 20, 2020 11:12 pm

Been using Len as my avatar for nearly a decade (fuck has it really been that long?) and Punkish Len is probably my fave Project Diva module, so...
If you have to write a small thesis every time you respond to a post you're not an intellectual, you're just bad at making your point.

Metalwario64
Born 'n Bred Here

Post by Metalwario64 » Tue Apr 21, 2020 10:32 pm

My avatar was this shot of Majin Vegeta for a while:

However, I felt like challenging myself and doing some art stuff, so I traced and corrected it (with my mouse, since I have no tablet at the moment) into Yamamuro's Buu arc art style:

Colors are the Dragon Box, but with a bit of extra contrast, and the outlines are thick so that they will stand out at 100x100 pixels. I'd like to think I did a good job of capturing Yamamuro's likeness, as I used several screenshots for reference.
"Kenshi is sitting down right now drawing his mutated spaghetti monsters thinking he's the shit..."--Neptune Kai
"90% of you here don't even know what you're talking about (there are a few that do). But the things you say about these releases are nonsense and just plain dumb. Like you Metalwario64"--final_flash

emperior
I Live Here

Post by emperior » Wed Apr 22, 2020 4:54 am

Metalwario64 wrote:
Tue Apr 21, 2020 10:32 pm
My avatar was this shot of Majin Vegeta for a while:
However, I felt like challenging myself and doing some art stuff, so I traced and corrected it (with my mouse, since I have no tablet at the moment) into Yamamuro's Buu arc art style:
Colors are the Dragon Box, but with a bit of extra contrast, and the outlines are thick so that they will stand out at 100x100 pixels. I'd like to think I did a good job of capturing Yamamuro's likeness, as I used several screenshots for reference.
Really great work! It looks straight out of the show.
悟 “Vincit qui se vincit”

What I consider canonical

YuseiFudou

Post by YuseiFudou » Thu Apr 23, 2020 9:51 am

Cause of the name I chose and that amazing smile :D