"Dragon Ball Legends" Official Discussion Thread

Discussion of all things related to Dragon Ball video games (console and portable games, arcade versions, etc.) from the entire franchise's history.

Moderators: Kanzenshuu Staff, General Help

Noah
Kicks it Old-School

Re: "Dragon Ball Legends" Official Discussion Thread

Post by Noah » Tue Jun 30, 2020 2:21 pm

My gosh it has been a hell of a month for this game lately.

FUTURE AND GT BANNER:

- Got somewhat lucky to pick up Vegetto Blue, but he was the only new unit that I got it from both banners and that's after completing the 7 steps for both in like two or three times, oh well

ABOUT THE STORY:

SUPER SAIYAN GOD SHALLOT:

- A really good unit, can't believe I would find useful to use Shallot in the PVP again, seriously the last time was on this game first days
- Still don't know which special move could be the best for him in this form, I have Blaster Shell for faint and attribute downgrade

ANNIVERSARY CHALLENGE, OMEGA SHENRON RISING BATTLE, ZENKAI TRUNKS:

- I thought I couldn't complete the first one without the new units for boost chars, but I actually did it... I had some time spending on it, but Hit was the savior for me, god bless his nullify endurance abillity
- Omega Shenron Battle 51 was a pain in the ass, but thanks to Kefla I could do it in time. It's fun because it's challenging, but why not give us a better prize than another title to boost stats?
- Awakening Trunks was more fun when I got Vegetto Blue, so I could draw a lot of Z Power from the event, Co-Op was better than the last time with Kid Goku and I could get more tickets this time. Don't intent to have him at VII though.

NEW KAIOKEN GOKU AND UNDRESSED PAIKUHAN BANNER:

- Well, this sums up for me:
- Also so funny that I wanted undressed Paikuhan for FightersZ and we got in Legends instead:
Noah wrote:
Sun May 24, 2020 10:44 pm
If we ever get Paikuhan I hope it is on his without his weight clothes as no fighting game have ever introduced him with that outfit.
乃亜

Top 10 DB/Z/GT Songs

Are we too old to enjoy new Dragon Ball movies/series?

MCDaveG
I Live Here

Post by MCDaveG » Wed Jul 01, 2020 4:09 am

Man, I saw Vegetto Blue so much in co-op (definitely on purpose and with some fake profiles, as I don't believe that many people have him, nobody from my friends does) that I don't even want him now... Butt! do you guys collect QR codes for Shenron, and how?
FighterZ: Funky_Strudel
PS4: Dynamixx88

ZeroNeonix
OMG CRAZY REG

Post by ZeroNeonix » Wed Jul 01, 2020 11:45 am

MCDaveG wrote:
Wed Jul 01, 2020 4:09 am
Man, I saw Vegetto Blue so much in co-op (definitely on purpose and with some fake profiles, as I don't believe that many people have him, nobody from my friends does) that I don't even want him now... Butt! do you guys collect QR codes for Shenron, and how?
I tried getting QR codes for Shenron last time, and I couldn't get a single Dragon Ball. So this time, I'm not even bothering with that stuff.