"(Super) Dragon Ball Heroes" Official Discussion Thread

Discussion of all things related to Dragon Ball video games (console and portable games, arcade versions, etc.) from the entire franchise's history.

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

SupremeKai25
I Live Here

Re: "(Super) Dragon Ball Heroes" Official Discussion Thread

Post by SupremeKai25 » Sun Jul 18, 2021 6:10 pm

Kanassa wrote: Sun Jul 18, 2021 6:01 pm
SupremeKai25 wrote: Sun Jul 18, 2021 2:37 pm
Kanassa wrote: Sun Jul 18, 2021 1:49 pm

Then you don't know Black.
I know enough about Black to know that a glorious God of beauty would not sully his body by looking like a caveman or a monkey.
Like, the complete basis of this character is that he does in fact do that. It's even in the name: Goku Black. It's even stated by Zamasu himself that he would indeed do such a thing. There's being mistaken and then there's 'You literally could not have acknoledge the character's existence without knowing this'.
Normal Goku doesn't look like a caveman or a monkey though :?: :?:

Kanassa
Born 'n Bred Here

Post by Kanassa » Sun Jul 18, 2021 6:34 pm

SupremeKai25 wrote: Sun Jul 18, 2021 6:10 pm
SupremeKai25 wrote: Sun Jul 18, 2021 2:37 pm

I know enough about Black to know that a glorious God of beauty would not sully his body by looking like a caveman or a monkey.
Like, the complete basis of this character is that he does in fact do that. It's even in the name: Goku Black. It's even stated by Zamasu himself that he would indeed do such a thing. There's being mistaken and then there's 'You literally could not have acknoledge the character's existence without knowing this'.
He does to Zamasu, as does any Mortal form, he even frequently refers to them as savage and primal. The baseline of Goku Black existing is that Zamasu is fine being in an ugly disgusting mortal body as long as he can wax about how noble it is of him to suffer so for his genocidal goal. Again, you have to actually listen to Zamasu/Black's dialogue to know this.
When Super apparently shoves Goku down our throats:

Kanassa wrote:
FoolsGil wrote:I hope Mark is dead. But chances are the dragonballs will bring his stupid ass back. :D
- FoolsGil, Out of Context, 2017

SupremeKai25
I Live Here

Post by SupremeKai25 » Sun Jul 18, 2021 6:39 pm

Kanassa wrote: Sun Jul 18, 2021 6:34 pm
SupremeKai25 wrote: Sun Jul 18, 2021 6:10 pm

He does to Zamasu, as does any Mortal form, he even frequently refers to them as savage and primal. The baseline of Goku Black existing is that Zamasu is fine being in an ugly disgusting mortal body as long as he can wax about how noble it is of him to suffer so for his genocidal goal. Again, you have to actually listen to Zamasu/Black's dialogue to know this.
He never said the BODIES are savage, ugly, primitive, he said that the MORTALS themselves are savage, ugly, primitive, which is different. In fact at one point he even praised the Saiyan body, saying that it's the ultimate gift of the Gods. What he dislikes are the mortals themselves inhabiting those bodies. Perhaps it is you who should listen to his dialogues more :think:

Grimlock
Kicks it Old-School

Post by Grimlock » Sun Jul 18, 2021 6:44 pm

Anyway, that is off-topic. You can take this Zamasu/Goku Black thing to a more appropriate thread elsewhere.

Dimps forgot to unlock the PV trailer and the animated trailer for BBM9 on their Youtube channel. Both are still region locked. I was wanting to get some screenshots and maybe even make some avatars out of it, but oh well. Hopefully they don't start making this a trend, locking those videos.
Goodbye friend. You are weak, so you must be destroyed!

~ War of the Dinobots ~

The Black Reaper

Post by The Black Reaper » Mon Jul 19, 2021 6:04 am

Grimlock wrote: Sat Jul 17, 2021 7:26 pm
LoganForkHands73 wrote: Sat Jul 17, 2021 5:55 pmThe idea that Rosé can be enhanced like that is already iffy to me, it opens up several cans of worms.
Super Saiyan God Super Saiyan can also be enhanced like that. The question is if we ever going to see that.
LoganForkHands73 wrote: Sat Jul 17, 2021 5:55 pmI know the anime goes with it being his equivalent of Super Saiyan
May you provide a source for that?
Here
https://mobile.twitter.com/Terez27/stat ... 4589761536

Grimlock
Kicks it Old-School

Post by Grimlock » Mon Jul 19, 2021 3:41 pm

Thanks, but I'm going to have to ask for a source again (from the anime, in-universe). I've already addressed that image:
Grimlock wrote: Sun Jul 18, 2021 12:19 amThe promotional material provides disputable statement, and given that it comes from a promotional material, one is not obliged to accept it either (especially considering the implications the anime has, such as the look of the Super Sayan Rosé's aura).

Then again, even if Super Saiyan Rosé was just the regular Super Saiyan (no god ki/status attached to it), it wouldn't matter. Goku Black would still be able to go Super Saiyan Rosé 2 and 3 as well. After all, if Super Saiyan is possible for him, why wouldn't its successors be?

~ War of the Dinobots ~

Goku Xeno

Post by Goku Xeno » Tue Jul 20, 2021 7:02 pm

Since new arc have Vegeta Destruction Form and Goku finally control his MUI. I actually wonder how Xeno cast version upgrade his form ? Will Xeno Goku get Destruction form , Xeno Vegeta get MUI and SSJB Xeno Trunks ?

Dragotaker
Beyond-the-Beyond Newbie

Post by Dragotaker » Tue Jul 20, 2021 8:52 pm

Goku Xeno wrote: Tue Jul 20, 2021 7:02 pm Since new arc have Vegeta Destruction Form and Goku finally control his MUI. I actually wonder how Xeno cast version upgrade his form ? Will Xeno Goku get Destruction form , Xeno Vegeta get MUI and SSJB Xeno Trunks ?
Xeno Goku and Vegeta just got Limit Breaker not too long ago and Trunks getting SSB is a matter of time, What about those of the Xeno cast who NEED upgrading?

Majin Demigra
Beyond Newbie

Post by Majin Demigra » Wed Jul 21, 2021 3:14 am

Dragotaker wrote: Tue Jul 20, 2021 8:52 pm
Goku Xeno wrote: Tue Jul 20, 2021 7:02 pm Since new arc have Vegeta Destruction Form and Goku finally control his MUI. I actually wonder how Xeno cast version upgrade his form ? Will Xeno Goku get Destruction form , Xeno Vegeta get MUI and SSJB Xeno Trunks ?
Xeno Goku and Vegeta just got Limit Breaker not too long ago and Trunks getting SSB is a matter of time, What about those of the Xeno cast who NEED upgrading?
Goten got Ultimate, so his next bet is SsjG
Gohan needs Limit Break Ssj4
Pan still needs any form at all

Goku Xeno

Post by Goku Xeno » Wed Jul 21, 2021 8:21 am

Dragotaker wrote: Tue Jul 20, 2021 8:52 pm
Calm down.

What i mean since Canon Goku use MUI form and Vegeta use Hakai form. I wonder how Bandai / Toei upgrade Xeno cast ? Would Xeno Goku follow his counterpart with MUI power or they give him into new form like Hakai form.

TobyS
I Live Here

Post by TobyS » Wed Jul 21, 2021 10:51 am

Canon Gohan is staying in ultimate so I think Goten might.
Trunks should get blue to stay relevant but I don't think they like the design so maybe they will leapfrog it.

I could see them giving some version of the new canon forms to the xenos. But then they might have to give Gohan and trunks something too... Hmmm. I'm not really sure if they wanna keep teaming them up with a pre mastered mui Goku and Vegeta from super I guess they can't give the xenos new forms till the next arc.
How long till the next manga chapter?
Yamcha almost certainly did not cheat on Bulma:
He was afraid of Women, Bulma was the flirty one.
Yamcha wanted to get married (it was his gonna be his wish)
He suggested they settle down in the Trunks saga.
Alternate future Trunks is not a reliable source.
Toriyama wanted new SSJ Kids and not make new characters.

Grimlock
Kicks it Old-School

Post by Grimlock » Wed Jul 21, 2021 2:09 pm

Goku Xeno wrote: Wed Jul 21, 2021 8:21 amWhat i mean since Canon Goku use MUI form and Vegeta use Hakai form. I wonder how Bandai / Toei upgrade Xeno cast ? Would Xeno Goku follow his counterpart with MUI power or they give him into new form like Hakai form.
Hopefully not. It's best that they keep Xeno Goku with Super Saiyan 4, to distinguish him from every other Goku that (can) appears.

As for "Hakai form", they wouldn't. Videogames take the anime as reference, and Vegeta's form is manga-exclusive. Therefore, they won't acknowledge it (hell, they won't even add that form to this game until it appears in anime).

What's "canon Goku"?

~ War of the Dinobots ~

miguelnuva1
I Live Here

Post by miguelnuva1 » Wed Jul 21, 2021 11:50 pm

Grimlock wrote: Wed Jul 21, 2021 2:09 pm [quote="Goku Xeno" post_id=1709739 time=1626870110 user_id=126457

What's "canon Goku"?
Every Goku in this game.

He likely means main continuity Goku.

Majin Demigra
Beyond Newbie

Post by Majin Demigra » Thu Jul 22, 2021 12:51 am

Weird how we don't have Zahha, Shallot, Giblet, and Moro by now

Scsigs
I Live Here

Post by Scsigs » Thu Jul 22, 2021 3:11 am

miguelnuva1 wrote: Wed Jul 21, 2021 11:50 pm
Grimlock wrote: Wed Jul 21, 2021 2:09 pm [quote="Goku Xeno" post_id=1709739 time=1626870110 user_id=126457
What's "canon Goku"?
Every Goku in this game.

He likely means main continuity Goku.
Moreso the Goku of the original manga & other material written directly by Toriyama, or with his supervision.
Only dubs that matter are DB, Kai, & Super. Nothing else.
Vic Mignogna: Good actor & singer, but a MAJOR douchebag & idiot.
https://www.youtube.com/user/Scsigs
https://twitter.com/Scsigs

Grimlock
Kicks it Old-School

Post by Grimlock » Thu Jul 22, 2021 12:06 pm

miguelnuva1 wrote: Wed Jul 21, 2021 11:50 pmHe likely means main continuity Goku.
Could've just said "Dragon Ball Super Goku", or if it's too long "DBS Goku" or even "Super Goku" (though I find this one hilarious!), then. That's all there is to it. :|
Majin Demigra wrote: Thu Jul 22, 2021 12:51 am Weird how we don't have Zahha, Shallot, Giblet, and Moro by now
They are probably waiting Dragon Ball Legends to end. Chances are they might be used in Heroes own stories, so it's best to finish one story before starting another using those characters.

As for Moro, no, not weird at all. Moro only exists in the manga.

~ War of the Dinobots ~

Noah
Kicks it Old-School

Post by Noah » Sat Jul 24, 2021 9:43 am

DestructoDisc wrote: Mon Jul 12, 2021 5:46 am
Is this from the newest episode? Damn I need to update myself... but I wonder why the f**k Gohan, Krillin and the androids have showed up.
乃亜

Top 10 DB/Z/GT Songs

Are we too old to enjoy new Dragon Ball movies/series?

Gt91
Regular

Post by Gt91 » Wed Aug 04, 2021 9:14 am

TobyS
I Live Here

Post by TobyS » Thu Aug 05, 2021 6:14 am

Wasn't the chapter out yesterday?
Yamcha almost certainly did not cheat on Bulma:
He was afraid of Women, Bulma was the flirty one.
Yamcha wanted to get married (it was his gonna be his wish)
He suggested they settle down in the Trunks saga.
Alternate future Trunks is not a reliable source.
Toriyama wanted new SSJ Kids and not make new characters.

Xeogran
I Live Here

Post by Xeogran » Thu Aug 05, 2021 12:27 pm

TobyS wrote: Thu Aug 05, 2021 6:14 am Wasn't the chapter out yesterday?
I guess only physically, because I can't find it on the official Saikyo Jump website.