"(Super) Dragon Ball Heroes" Official Discussion Thread

Discussion of all things related to Dragon Ball video games (console and portable games, arcade versions, etc.) from the entire franchise's history.

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

Dragon Wukong
Regular

Re: "(Super) Dragon Ball Heroes" Official Discussion Thread

Post by Dragon Wukong » Sat Sep 18, 2021 7:00 am

Super Saiyan Rose is just SSGSS for deities.

I assume an SSB Full Power exists as well.

Steven Bloodriver
I Live Here

Post by Steven Bloodriver » Sat Sep 18, 2021 10:24 am

Thanos wrote: Fri Sep 17, 2021 5:09 pm ...Does this mean there is a standard Super Saiyan equivalent of the Rosé Full Power form? Like, Super Saiyan Full Power = standard SSJ3 with eyebrows?
Son Goku Black: Xeno's "Super Saiyan Rosé Full Power" is basically Super Saiyan Rosé 3.5.
Last edited by Steven Bloodriver on Sat Sep 18, 2021 10:41 am, edited 2 times in total.

Steven Bloodriver
I Live Here

Post by Steven Bloodriver » Sat Sep 18, 2021 10:33 am

Dragon Wukong wrote: Sat Sep 18, 2021 7:00 am Super Saiyan Rose is just SSGSS for deities.

I assume an SSB Full Power exists as well.
Super Saiyan Rosé is not only just Son Goku Black's version of Super Saiyan Blue, but Super Saiyan Rosé is also an evil version of the said Super Saiyan Blue form.

Since "Super Saiyan Rosé Full Power" is basically Super Saiyan Rosé 3.5, a hypothetical "Super Saiyan Blue Full Power" would basically be Super Saiyan Blue 3.5.

Steven Bloodriver
I Live Here

Post by Steven Bloodriver » Sat Sep 18, 2021 11:36 am

ankokudaishogun wrote: Fri Sep 17, 2021 4:33 pm If I didn't get it wrong,
1) Son Goku and all of the other protagonists of the Dragon World really have a bad habit of not mastering absolutely everything they would have learned right off of the bat.

2) Super Saiyan Berserker Broly and Super Saiyan Berserker Majin Broly wouldn't have been a problem to deal with if their respective past opponents would each have taken them much more seriously.

3) All I really have to say is that Son Goku is very different when compared to Zamasu, Son Goku Black, Merged Zamasu, Mecha Merged Zamasu, and Son Goku Black: Xeno, as most of the time that Son Goku spends is to train himself up in order to progress himself as a warrior, while most of the time that Zamasu, Son Goku Black, Merged Zamasu, Mecha Merged Zamasu, and Son Goku Black: Xeno spend would have been taking the lives of innocents while also taking shortcuts to achieve greater power.

4) Which will not last, as it is only a matter of time before even more Dragon Ball GT antagonists would have gotten humiliated by Dragon Ball Super introducing fifth-rate knock-offs of them.

5) Vegeta's fusion of Super Saiyan Blue and Evil Saiyan should be called Evil Super Saiyan Blue or Super Evil Saiyan Blue as it is basically a user of Super Saiyan Blue having been able to assimilate the power of Evil Saiyan that had been given to him or her from a user of the said Evil Saiyan form.

6) One of the many things that I don't like about Son Goku from Dragon Ball Super is that he chose to recruit Fourth Form Frieza (Angel) instead of taking Mister Buu to the Hyperbolic Time Chamber in order to have Mister Buu be able to complete his rather very forced sleep cycle so that Mister Buu would have been able to compete in the Tournament of Power.

7) I am very inclined to believe that the protagonists get nerfed while the antagonists that the said protagonists are facing-off against get the complete and utter opposite treatment.

ankokudaishogun
Advanced Regular

Post by ankokudaishogun » Sat Sep 18, 2021 6:09 pm

Steven Bloodriver wrote: Sat Sep 18, 2021 11:36 am 4) Which will not last, as it is only a matter of time before even more Dragon Ball GT antagonists would have gotten humiliated by Dragon Ball Super introducing fifth-rate knock-offs of them.
it took Super Hearts and SS3FP Cumber to deal with Majin Super Yi. I wouldn't call it "humiliated".

Plus my point was just about Goku and Vegeta, being based on their Super incarnations, not recognizing a GT enemy because they never met him.

Steven Bloodriver
I Live Here

Post by Steven Bloodriver » Sat Sep 18, 2021 9:28 pm

ankokudaishogun wrote: Sat Sep 18, 2021 6:09 pm
Steven Bloodriver wrote: Sat Sep 18, 2021 11:36 am 4) Which will not last, as it is only a matter of time before even more Dragon Ball GT antagonists would have gotten humiliated by Dragon Ball Super introducing fifth-rate knock-offs of them.
it took Super Hearts and SS3FP Cumber to deal with Majin Super Yi. I wouldn't call it "humiliated".

Plus my point was just about Goku and Vegeta, being based on their Super incarnations, not recognizing a GT enemy because they never met him.
I am very sorry for not being clear enough, but I meant the creators of Dragon Ball Super humiliating the villains and the villainesses of Dragon Ball GT by creating fifth-rate knock-offs of those said villains and villainesses of Dragon Ball GT.

Dark_Tzitzimine
Regular

Post by Dark_Tzitzimine » Sun Sep 19, 2021 1:20 am

Steven Bloodriver wrote: Sat Sep 18, 2021 9:28 pm

I am very sorry for not being clear enough, but I meant the creators of Dragon Ball Super humiliating the villains and the villainesses of Dragon Ball GT by creating fifth-rate knock-offs of those said villains and villainesses of Dragon Ball GT.
I mean, if the knockoffs are so bad then it reflects badly on Super, not on GT. The problem comes if to say something, Majin Omega would've been beaten in a single punch by Hearts/Cumber or it would've been confirmed that GT Goku was one of the 99 Gokus killed by Masked Black.

ankokudaishogun
Advanced Regular

Post by ankokudaishogun » Sun Sep 19, 2021 6:23 pm

Steven Bloodriver wrote: Sat Sep 18, 2021 9:28 pm

except Heroes isn't made by the same staff of DBSuper... and Heroes made "fifth-rate knock-offs" of pretty much EVERYBODY- it's basically the point.

So I honestly do not get the objection.

Xeogran
I Live Here

Post by Xeogran » Mon Sep 20, 2021 5:52 am

So the game had nothing about Fu yet and the anime spoiled the BM11 plot first? Interesting.
Is it possible that the Teenage Fu we've seen in the episode is in fact his true form, and the adult one was just a clone all along? I'm trying to think why is he younger now.

MisteryOne
OMG CRAZY REGEN

Post by MisteryOne » Mon Sep 20, 2021 6:10 am

Xeogran wrote: Mon Sep 20, 2021 5:52 am So the game had nothing about Fu yet and the anime spoiled the BM11 plot first? Interesting.
Is it possible that the Teenage Fu we've seen in the episode is in fact his true form, and the adult one was just a clone all along? I'm trying to think why is he younger now.
If I'm not mistaken, the preview for the next episode mentions he has "turned himself into a child". No idea about why he would do that tho, unless he needed it to escape from the Time Labyrith? Yet Mechikaboola could escape on his own so...

Whatever the case I think it's a very interesting choice. It completely differenciates him from his initial XV2 design and I personally like that it's so simple, yet it makes it obvious he is different - see the DogiDogi wing and his Dark King mark under one eye. I wouldn't even mind if this was his final form trough it's very unlikely.

I'm very curious if this means that he has been watching the events of this arc tho, and where is Xeno Vegetto/ Goku and Vegeta.
English is not my first language. Please excuse my gramatical mistakes.

Gt91
Regular

Post by Gt91 » Mon Sep 20, 2021 8:32 am

Xeogran wrote: Mon Sep 20, 2021 5:52 am So the game had nothing about Fu yet and the anime spoiled the BM11 plot first? Interesting.
Maybe something like kingdom hearts and Xehanorth. Different timelines and different version of the same character.
Or it's a new design after the fusion with the bird of destruction.

Noitsnothim
Regular

Post by Noitsnothim » Tue Sep 21, 2021 8:52 pm

Great cliffhanger as it was very unexpected I can see them going down a Kang the Conqueror/Xehanort route where he meets up with different timeline versions of himself to make sure his plans are successful

or

in order to sustain the fusion between him and Dogi Dogi he had to lose a couple of years and we see the wing sprouted on his right (prob an homage to Sephiroth too) I think he hasn't made Dogi Dogi his own power yet or Dogi Dogi is now using Fu's body and is his conscience while the real Fu is locked away in the bounds of Dogi Dogi's mind

Xeno Goku Black
Banned Alternate Account

Post by Xeno Goku Black » Thu Sep 23, 2021 12:48 pm

Is there a place to read all the translations for the Dark Demon Realm and Big Bang Mission? As in the video game.

Someone here has a link for Universe Mission so I was wondering if there was something for the other two.

Thani
OMG CRAZY REGEN

Post by Thani » Fri Sep 24, 2021 7:34 am

ZombieVito wrote: Wed Sep 15, 2021 3:26 pm
:thumbdown:
Yup. Unbelievable, but yup. Good lord, I hate Heroes.

Grimlock
Kicks it Old-School

Post by Grimlock » Fri Sep 24, 2021 12:56 pm

Xeno Goku Black wrote: Thu Sep 23, 2021 12:48 pm Is there a place to read all the translations for the Dark Demon Realm and Big Bang Mission? As in the video game.

Someone here has a link for Universe Mission so I was wondering if there was something for the other two.
Here.
Thani wrote: Fri Sep 24, 2021 7:34 am
ZombieVito wrote: Wed Sep 15, 2021 3:26 pm
:thumbdown:
Yup. Unbelievable, but yup. Good lord, I hate Heroes.
Huh... What were you expecting? There are still other villains they should take care of, someone had to go sooner.

It's quite possible Goku Black (and/or Zamasu and Merged Zamasu) will return in another story, anyway.
Goodbye friend. You are weak, so you must be destroyed!

~ War of the Dinobots ~

Koitsukai
I Live Here

Post by Koitsukai » Fri Sep 24, 2021 2:32 pm

Is there a reason DBS Broly is not being part of this? There's only room for one Broly?

Xeno Goku Black
Banned Alternate Account

Post by Xeno Goku Black » Fri Sep 24, 2021 3:29 pm

Grimlock wrote: Fri Sep 24, 2021 12:56 pm
Xeno Goku Black wrote: Thu Sep 23, 2021 12:48 pm Is there a place to read all the translations for the Dark Demon Realm and Big Bang Mission? As in the video game.

Here.
Thank you though I can't see the translations for the Dark Demon Realm Mission?

Grimlock
Kicks it Old-School

Post by Grimlock » Fri Sep 24, 2021 5:03 pm

I don't know/remember if the ones translating the arcade today also translated that saga.

The only thing left is to search in this entire thread for such translations. There was a time in which alakazam^ and a few others would translate the dialogues and post them in this thread (speaking of which, I miss saying "can someone translate all these dialogues please?" providing links embedded in each word! :lol:).
Goodbye friend. You are weak, so you must be destroyed!

~ War of the Dinobots ~

MisteryOne
OMG CRAZY REGEN

Post by MisteryOne » Sat Sep 25, 2021 5:35 am

Koitsukai wrote: Fri Sep 24, 2021 2:32 pm Is there a reason DBS Broly is not being part of this? There's only room for one Broly?
We literally had a Broly vs Majin Broly fight. So thats not the issue. Either they don't want to design him on Yamamuro style or they legit have something against him :lol:
English is not my first language. Please excuse my gramatical mistakes.

Xeogran
I Live Here

Post by Xeogran » Sat Sep 25, 2021 10:25 am

Koitsukai wrote: Fri Sep 24, 2021 2:32 pm Is there a reason DBS Broly is not being part of this? There's only room for one Broly?
Most likely they don't know what DBS Broly's personality is gonna be like post movie, and don't want to characterize him themselves before DBS tackles it first (hopefully they will)

Would he fight for the good side now and ally with Goku? If so, would he still turn Super Saiyan or not risk it because it's a berserk form he cannot control?