"(Super) Dragon Ball Heroes" Official Discussion Thread

Discussion of all things related to Dragon Ball video games (console and portable games, arcade versions, etc.) from the entire franchise's history.

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

TheDevilsCorpse

Re: "Dragon Ball Heroes" On-Going Discussion Thread

Post by TheDevilsCorpse » Mon Dec 21, 2015 2:38 am

Forget the above video. I stumbled on something much, much better. Secondary source on most of the previous information. (God, Bebi Hatchihyack is hideous).

ベビーがハッチヒャックとトランクスに寄生( ゜o゜)
ハッチヒャックベビー・・・黄色いエプロンしてるようにしか見えない(笑)
ムービーに出てきたハッチのサムアップには思わず笑ってしまいました(笑)
公式にアップされたら是非注目してください。

後はご存知のゴテンクス:ゼノ。

そしてGDM7弾Σ(゜Д゜)
(※撮影禁止だったので、写真はありません)

シャンパ編(?)&暗黒魔界創世編
暗黒魔界の歴史が分かる弾らしいです。
魔神ドミグラがメインのようです。

*Image of Fiendish Cell from Xenoverse*
こんな「凶悪化キャラ」がCPになりそう?

クロノアというロリ神様そっくりの新キャラも出るみたいです。多分、祖先様かな?

そして、いつか来ると思ってた・・・
「ゴッドクラスアップ」
サイヤ人は遂に超サイヤ人ゴッドになります(^^)
どこまで続くんだろ(^^;
いずれSSGSSJ3とか出てもおかしくないぞ・・・

それから今までのクラスアップとは違い、「CAA」の方も強化されるみたいです。
ナメックとか3倍ダメにならないよなσ(^_^;)?
Direct translations of the Korean DB Online timeline and guidebook.
My personal "canon" and BP list. (Coming Soon)

alakazam^
I Live Here

Post by alakazam^ » Mon Dec 21, 2015 9:01 am

Champa arc and "Creation of Ankoku Makai" arc. It seems it will be a set where the history of the Ankoku Makai will be known. Demigra is the focus.

What's the "Fiendish Cell"? Is it Cell with Towa's magic? Anyway, he seems to become a CP card.

The God Class Up seems to be different to the other Class Ups and strengthens the Card Action Abilities.

GoldLiger
Banned

Post by GoldLiger » Mon Dec 21, 2015 9:07 am

TheDevilsCorpse wrote:Forget the above video. I stumbled on something much, much better. Secondary source on most of the previous information. (God, Bebi Hatchihyack is hideous).

ベビーがハッチヒャックとトランクスに寄生( ゜o゜)
ハッチヒャックベビー・・・黄色いエプロンしてるようにしか見えない(笑)
ムービーに出てきたハッチのサムアップには思わず笑ってしまいました(笑)
公式にアップされたら是非注目してください。

後はご存知のゴテンクス:ゼノ。

そしてGDM7弾Σ(゜Д゜)
(※撮影禁止だったので、写真はありません)

シャンパ編(?)&暗黒魔界創世編
暗黒魔界の歴史が分かる弾らしいです。
魔神ドミグラがメインのようです。

*Image of Fiendish Cell from Xenoverse*
こんな「凶悪化キャラ」がCPになりそう?

クロノアというロリ神様そっくりの新キャラも出るみたいです。多分、祖先様かな?

そして、いつか来ると思ってた・・・
「ゴッドクラスアップ」
サイヤ人は遂に超サイヤ人ゴッドになります(^^)
どこまで続くんだろ(^^;
いずれSSGSSJ3とか出てもおかしくないぞ・・・

それから今までのクラスアップとは違い、「CAA」の方も強化されるみたいです。
ナメックとか3倍ダメにならないよなσ(^_^;)?
Please tell me that I didn't just imagine a "SSGSSJ3"?
Dragon Ball Heroes God Mission = Best sets of missions so far

Super Saiyan 4 Gohan FTW!!

alakazam^
I Live Here

Post by alakazam^ » Mon Dec 21, 2015 9:33 am

The person in that tweet does talk about it but in a "I wouldn't be surprised if they go that far" kind of way.

DNA
I Live Here

Post by DNA » Mon Dec 21, 2015 10:18 am

alakazam^ wrote:What's the "Fiendish Cell"? Is it Cell with Towa's magic? Anyway, he seems to become a CP card.
Fiendish characters are possessed by Demigra.
This is Fiendish Cell:

GoldLiger
Banned

Post by GoldLiger » Mon Dec 21, 2015 10:26 am

alakazam^ wrote:The person in that tweet does talk about it but in a "I wouldn't be surprised if they go that far" kind of way.
I wouldn't be surprised if they did that. Especially since the saiyan avatars are getting one of the SSG forms(whether Red or Blue).

DNA
I Live Here

Post by DNA » Mon Dec 21, 2015 10:30 am

I would be surprised if they went that far without official confirmation (by Toriyama for example) that they are capable of going that far. There have been no Saiyan forms that haven't been debuted first in an official serialization, be it by book or animated. I think that would be crossing a line.

GoldLiger
Banned

Post by GoldLiger » Mon Dec 21, 2015 10:39 am

DNA wrote:I would be surprised if they went that far without official confirmation (by Toriyama for example) that they are capable of going that far. There have been no Saiyan forms that haven't been debuted first in an official serialization, be it by book or animated. I think that would be crossing a line.
Not really when Goku states: "This is Super Saiyan with the power of Super Saiyan God."

So the same can be said that Super Saiyan Blue 3 is: "A Super Saiyan 3 with the power of Super Saiyan God"

DNA
I Live Here

Post by DNA » Mon Dec 21, 2015 10:44 am

GoldLiger wrote:Not really when Goku states: "This is Super Saiyan with the power of Super Saiyan God."

So the same can be said that Super Saiyan Blue 3 is: "A Super Saiyan 3 with the power of Super Saiyan God"
That doesn't invalidate anything I said, since nothing was said for forms above Super Saiyan. You could say that, but no one has said anything of the matter officially, so as we stand, there's nothing above "Super Saiyan Blue" so far. There might be, but I honestly think that unless they make the jump in Dragon Ball Super, we won't see anything of the matter.
By that logic, we would have seen a Super Saiyan 5 by now, since Vegeta made that one comment that one time.

TheDevilsCorpse

Post by TheDevilsCorpse » Mon Dec 21, 2015 10:44 am

Bigger image of Bebi Hatchihyack (and still just as ugly):
Another tweet, that was subsequently deleted. The last batch of text (the long one) was a blog. Just for the record.
  • Vジャンプステージでは何にも書いて無かったから大丈夫だったはずなんだよなぁ…ただバンダイブースではまだ開発段階の開発段階であったGDM7弾の話とかがあったからそれで結構きびしく取り締まってたはず…。

それで多分VジャンプではGDM7弾の話はしなかったと思うんだよなぁ…。
Makes it sound like they had GDM7 info you could look at, but they prohibited pictures because things weren't finalized and they didn't want beta records.
Direct translations of the Korean DB Online timeline and guidebook.
My personal "canon" and BP list. (Coming Soon)

DNA
I Live Here

Post by DNA » Mon Dec 21, 2015 10:46 am

Baby Hatchiyack looks gloriously disgusting, but it's growing on me.

I love the fact that I called this way back in Baby Janenba was revealed, and it was coined as being "too meta". Well, here it is now.

GoldLiger
Banned

Post by GoldLiger » Mon Dec 21, 2015 11:05 am

DNA wrote:
GoldLiger wrote:Not really when Goku states: "This is Super Saiyan with the power of Super Saiyan God."

That doesn't invalidate anything I said, since nothing was said for forms above Super Saiyan. You could say that, but no one has said anything of the matter officially, so as we stand, there's nothing above "Super Saiyan Blue" so far. There might be, but I honestly think that unless they make the jump in Dragon Ball Super, we won't see anything of the matter.
By that logic, we would have seen a Super Saiyan 5 by now, since Vegeta made that one comment that one time.
Do I need to remind you that DB Heroes brings in fusion of different things like the mentioned Baby Hatchiyack?

A Super Saiyan Blue 2 or Blue 3 isn't out of the realm of possibilities since Dimps loves to fuse things that have NEVER EVER fused before or fuse concept like:

Super Saiyan 3 Vegito
Super Great Ape Broly
Super Great Ape Gogeta
Baby Trunks
Super Android 17(with either Cell, #16 or #18)
Goten: Xeno
Gotenks: Xeno

^These are but a few examples of Dimps fusing concepts or characters in the Heroes game. So don't say that a Super Saiyan 3 with God Ki is impossible because Dimps might prove you wrong.

DNA
I Live Here

Post by DNA » Mon Dec 21, 2015 12:24 pm

Thank you for the self entitled tone, I needed that.
I never said or even implied it was impossible, just that I find it highly unlikely. And all those examples that you (intirely unnecessarily so) provided still don't invalidate my point, since none of those are new Saiyan transformations.
I, once again, repeat what I said: it has never been the case where a new Saiyan transformation has debuted outside an official serialisation, and I don't see it happening any time soon. Although this is my view and I could eventually be proven wrong, I still stand by my point that I do not believe it will happen.

GoldLiger
Banned

Post by GoldLiger » Mon Dec 21, 2015 1:26 pm

DNA wrote:Thank you for the self entitled tone, I needed that.
I never said or even implied it was impossible, just that I find it highly unlikely. And all those examples that you (intirely unnecessarily so) provided still don't invalidate my point, since none of those are new Saiyan transformations.
I, once again, repeat what I said: it has never been the case where a new Saiyan transformation has debuted outside an official serialisation, and I don't see it happening any time soon. Although this is my view and I could eventually be proven wrong, I still stand by my point that I do not believe it will happen.
Keep it up because SSB isn't a new transformation. It is a basically Super Saiyan running on a different battery(God Ki). So a SSB3 is more likely than anyone HERE can say. And Dimps will prove you wrong again. Because trust me I have seen Dimps prove you wrong before so just say that a higher tier of SSB is a possibility not "highly unlikely".

DNA
I Live Here

Post by DNA » Mon Dec 21, 2015 2:11 pm

All I've seen so far is "Dimps" or the people responsible for Heroes, proving you wrong more than once. Not that I care that much, but you seem to care a lot and keeping tabs so... Have fun with that.

HECTOR4
Regular

Post by HECTOR4 » Mon Dec 21, 2015 3:00 pm

DNA wrote:Thank you for the self entitled tone, I needed that.
Broly transformations could be considered unique transformations of video games. His transformations are not normal saiyans transformations. His transformations (SS2 (in a card game), SS3, SS4, Ohzaru Gold) seem derived from his legendary transformation.

DNA
I Live Here

Post by DNA » Mon Dec 21, 2015 3:53 pm

HECTOR4 wrote:Broly transformations could be considered unique transformations of video games. His transformations are not normal saiyans transformations. His transformations (SS2 (in a card game), SS3, SS4, Ohzaru Gold) seem derived from his legendary transformation.
That is true, but by the same token, Broli is not a "canonical" character, or if you prefer, he's not a "Toriyama continuity" character. The discussion was in regards of a new half Super Saiyan, half God for, for example, Goku.

But I guess you can consider those as new Saiyan transformations, yes. But I think these forms are too fresh and whoever is designing them is waiting to see what Toriyama does first.

Wilderness
Beyond Newbie

Post by Wilderness » Mon Dec 21, 2015 4:13 pm

GoldLiger wrote: Keep it up because SSB isn't a new transformation. It is a basically Super Saiyan running on a different battery(God Ki). So a SSB3 is more likely than anyone HERE can say. And Dimps will prove you wrong again. Because trust me I have seen Dimps prove you wrong before so just say that a higher tier of SSB is a possibility not "highly unlikely".

Why do you ALWAYS do this? Can you seriously just stop?! Your attitude and comments like "this will happen, just wait and you'll be proved wrong" just for nothing to actually happen is beyond boring. Please just quit your know-it-all attitude and get off your pedastal.

Dimps has NEVER created it's own Super Saiyan form. Whether you think SSGSS is a new transformation or not, it's still a different form. Whilst it's not impossible for Dimps to create this, it's highly unlikely until such form is created by higher-official means. Any What-If character Dimps/DBH/whoever is making them for Heroes has made, they have all been created through previous existance. Let me use your own examples:

Super Saiyan 3 Vegito - Super Saiyan 3 already exists.
Super Great Ape Broly - Super Great Ape already exists.
Super Great Ape Gogeta - As above
Baby Trunks - Baby possessing characters already exists.
Super Android 17(with either Cell, #16 or #18) - Fusions already exist.
Goten: Xeno - It's just a costume.
Gotenks: Xeno - As above.

ALL transformations or forms exist with prior possibility to some degree, taking multiverse theory into account. Dimps have never made their own actual transformations, just rehashing existing ones on different characters.
"I'm not a bad guy, I am a good guy, who just... hits women with his car."

Tsufuru
Beyond-the-Beyond Newbie

Post by Tsufuru » Mon Dec 21, 2015 4:40 pm

golden oozaru , ssj3 , ssj4 etc are not new transformations.

KND

Post by KND » Mon Dec 21, 2015 5:40 pm

Changing topics. For GDM 6 do you guys think that will see Abo and Kado?? And maybe Ginyu in a different body ? Or is the set already too full of new cards?