"(Super) Dragon Ball Heroes" Official Discussion Thread

Discussion of all things related to Dragon Ball video games (console and portable games, arcade versions, etc.) from the entire franchise's history.

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

Dbzfan94
Born 'n Bred Here

Re: "(Super) Dragon Ball Heroes" Official Discussion Thread

Post by Dbzfan94 » Wed May 02, 2018 11:33 am

I’m a little lost. Can someone explain to me why Cooler seems to be helping Trunks?

mahakaishin1991
I'm, pretty, cozy, here...

Post by mahakaishin1991 » Wed May 02, 2018 12:00 pm

Dbzfan94 wrote:I’m a little lost. Can someone explain to me why Cooler seems to be helping Trunks?
this was covered a few pages back.

Cooler wants off the planet. Enemy of my enemy etc

mahakaishin1991

Post by mahakaishin1991 » Wed May 02, 2018 12:03 pm

S3 Hendrix wrote:So Goku’s new form is Called Super Saiyan Berserk, also the new bonus chapter with Bardock xeno vs King Vegeta xeno is my favorite SDBH chapter out of any of the SDBH mangas(not counting the first DBH manga victory mission.) Yositaka did an amazing job his art is getting really good and it’s a action packed fight!!

[spoiler]King Vegeta xeno is so strong he defeated beerus[/spoiler]
links plz

VegettoEX
Kanzenshuu Co-Owner & Administrator

Post by VegettoEX » Wed May 02, 2018 12:08 pm

:: [| Mike "VegettoEX" LaBrie |] ::
:: [| Kanzenshuu - Co-Founder/Administrator, Podcast Host, News Manager (note: our "job" titles are arbitrary and meaningless) |] ::
:: [| Website: January 1998 |] :: [| Podcast: November 2005 |] :: [| Fusion: April 2012 |] :: [| Wiki: 20XX |] ::

mahakaishin1991

Post by mahakaishin1991 » Wed May 02, 2018 12:16 pm

not what i had in mind but thanks

TheDevilsCorpse

Post by TheDevilsCorpse » Wed May 02, 2018 1:08 pm

mahakaishin1991 wrote: not what i had in mind but thanks
As per the community guidelines, links to full chapters, scanlations or anything else deemed as piracy are not permitted here and will be deleted. Repeated requests for them will result in account strikes as well.
Direct translations of the Korean DB Online timeline and guidebook.
My personal "canon" and BP list. (Coming Soon)

mahakaishin1991

Post by mahakaishin1991 » Wed May 02, 2018 1:40 pm

TheDevilsCorpse wrote:
mahakaishin1991 wrote: not what i had in mind but thanks
As per the community guidelines, links to full chapters, scanlations or anything else deemed as piracy are not permitted here and will be deleted. Repeated requests for them will result in an account strikes as well.
I was more wondering if there was any chance someone could say 'it's on imgur' or if theres a channel on youtube anyone knows uploads, but fair enough.

Hopefully someone puts it somewhere

VegettoEX

Post by VegettoEX » Wed May 02, 2018 1:43 pm

mahakaishin1991 wrote:I was more wondering if there was any chance someone could say 'it's on imgur' or if theres a channel on youtube anyone knows uploads, but fair enough.

Asking for and being externally pointed toward pirated goods is effectively the same as it being given to you right in this thread.

Please purchase the things you want, particularly when it's literally the same day that it's coming out that you're asking about it; it's not like this is an un-collected, 30-year-old bonus comic in the back of a discontinued magazine.
:: [| Kanzenshuu - Co-Founder/Administrator, Podcast Host, News Manager (note: our "job" titles are arbitrary and meaningless) |] ::
:: [| Website: January 1998 |] :: [| Podcast: November 2005 |] :: [| Fusion: April 2012 |] :: [| Wiki: 20XX |] ::

mahakaishin1991

Post by mahakaishin1991 » Wed May 02, 2018 1:55 pm

VegettoEX wrote:
mahakaishin1991 wrote:I was more wondering if there was any chance someone could say 'it's on imgur' or if theres a channel on youtube anyone knows uploads, but fair enough.

Asking for and being externally pointed toward pirated goods is effectively the same as it being given to you right in this thread.

Please purchase the things you want, particularly when it's literally the same day that it's coming out that you're asking about it; it's not like this is an un-collected, 30-year-old bonus comic in the back of a discontinued magazine.

does it have an english version? Because I'm not seeing one when I search, if there is, I will definitely be purchasing.

VegettoEX

Post by VegettoEX » Wed May 02, 2018 1:56 pm

mahakaishin1991 wrote:does it have an english version? Because I'm not seeing one when I search, if there is, I will definitely be purchasing.
Super Dragon Ball Heroes: Dark Demon Realm Mission has not been officially licensed/released in English.

mahakaishin1991

Post by mahakaishin1991 » Wed May 02, 2018 1:57 pm

Heres a thought.

Do we have anyone else is series who does the whole making ki hands thing the evil saiyan does? because thats a first if I'm not mistaken.

mahakaishin1991

Post by mahakaishin1991 » Wed May 02, 2018 2:00 pm

VegettoEX wrote:
mahakaishin1991 wrote:does it have an english version? Because I'm not seeing one when I search, if there is, I will definitely be purchasing.
Super Dragon Ball Heroes: Dark Demon Realm Mission has not been officially licensed/released in English.
shame. Ah well.

Zelvin
OMG CRAZY REGEN

Post by Zelvin » Wed May 02, 2018 8:26 pm

I....don't like the idea of Golden Cooler. Him having a similar transformation to Freeza I get, but to me this just falls in line with the laziness I've been seeing with these developers. Freeza's form was golden because it was a choice he made. It's not like the SSJ form which is the same for everyone who learns it. Freeza even teased Frost that if he were to learn it, Silver may be more his color.

Just calling it the Golden Form and slapping it onto every one of them takes away their agency as a character and removes player choice. This goes for Xenoverse as well. Removing that choice and taking away any original idea and concepts for these characters just turns them more and more into cardboard cutout NPC's with no agency or personality.
PS3 Xenoverse Player
PS4 Xenoverse 2 Player
PSN ID: ReiKai_Onimusha
Main Character: Zelvin
Race: Frost Demon
"In space, no one can hear you scream. But you still make one ugly face."

Sandubadear
I Live Here

Post by Sandubadear » Wed May 02, 2018 9:25 pm

Zelvin wrote:Freeza even teased Frost that if he were to learn it, Silver may be more his color.
Freeza never said that.

Heroes and Xenoverse already had other characters transform into Golden so it's no surprise that Coola got it, and maybe Frost down the line will too.
"The life is the hardest video games of ever. Because you have only one life and the powers are kinda lame. And sometimes a stage takes years"

"The life is a game, the objective of the game is trying to find the objective of the game, and then, finish the game"
--by Ranely Jr

時空の主/齊天大聖
Lazy Xenoverse characters: Kuriza, Neko Majin Abra

Grimlock
Kicks it Old-School

Post by Grimlock » Wed May 02, 2018 10:40 pm

Sandubadear wrote:Heroes and Xenoverse already had other characters transform into Golden so it's no surprise that Coola got it, and maybe Frost down the line will too.
"Other characters" you mean avatars? They don't count in the grand scheme of things, they would obviously get the form sooner or later as they are the characters that the player controls, so you're controlling a character than can transform into the latest transformation available, all in the name of the "wow" factor. Actual characters getting forms will, for the most past, stand out.
We help! ... Hmm. Always get Autobots out of messes they get into.

~ Day of the Machines ~

Dragotaker
Regular

Post by Dragotaker » Wed May 02, 2018 11:21 pm

Zelvin wrote:I....don't like the idea of Golden Cooler. Him having a similar transformation to Freeza I get, but to me this just falls in line with the laziness I've been seeing with these developers. Freeza's form was golden because it was a choice he made. It's not like the SSJ form which is the same for everyone who learns it. Freeza even teased Frost that if he were to learn it, Silver may be more his color.

Just calling it the Golden Form and slapping it onto every one of them takes away their agency as a character and removes player choice. This goes for Xenoverse as well. Removing that choice and taking away any original idea and concepts for these characters just turns them more and more into cardboard cutout NPC's with no agency or personality.
I feel you never liked this whole recolor thing since BoG with the Super Saiyan God and then Freezer, now was hoping for Cooler to go a different route but nah looks like Toriyama or whoever makes those choices is messing with Heroes now too, but whatever don't really care about that anymore not like he can't come back later in another mission with something else someday is heroes after all, more importantly whatever happened to Bojack??? i know you people can't post scans but you could at least give us a summary of what's happening, i want to know if he is defeated already or is he gonna tag along with the good guys like Cooler they shown him in the trailer on the player team side against the Evil Saiyan if that counts for something and also i heard someone say that saiyan has Raditz voice, i have no idea about the Japanese voice actor, can anyone confirm???

ShadowBardock89
Advanced Regular

Post by ShadowBardock89 » Wed May 02, 2018 11:38 pm

EveBlaze31 wrote:https://youtu.be/kNK7PhHUdqA
Yay Golden Cooler.
*sigh* Ah well... At least its in his "Final Form."
http://www.kanzenshuu.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=11&t=40715&start=20#p1439892
http://dba.bn-ent.net/character/barduck.html
https://i.imgur.com/86hOk5i.gif

mahakaishin1991

Post by mahakaishin1991 » Thu May 03, 2018 4:10 am

Dragotaker wrote:
Zelvin wrote:I....don't like the idea of Golden Cooler. Him having a similar transformation to Freeza I get, but to me this just falls in line with the laziness I've been seeing with these developers. Freeza's form was golden because it was a choice he made. It's not like the SSJ form which is the same for everyone who learns it. Freeza even teased Frost that if he were to learn it, Silver may be more his color.

I feel you never liked this whole recolor thing since BoG with the Super Saiyan God and then Freezer, now was hoping for Cooler to go a different route but nah looks like Toriyama or whoever makes those choices is messing with Heroes now too, but whatever don't really care about that anymore not like he can't come back later in another mission with something else someday is heroes after all, more importantly whatever happened to Bojack??? i know you people can't post scans but you could at least give us a summary of what's happening, i want to know if he is defeated already or is he gonna tag along with the good guys like Cooler they shown him in the trailer on the player team side against the Evil Saiyan if that counts for something and also i heard someone say that saiyan has Raditz voice, i have no idea about the Japanese voice actor, can anyone confirm???
People are claiming it's Raditz's voice, but he sounds gruffer than Chiba's usual Raditz. Could be the mask distorting it a bit though.

mahakaishin1991

Post by mahakaishin1991 » Thu May 03, 2018 5:25 am

ShadowBardock89 wrote:
EveBlaze31 wrote:https://youtu.be/kNK7PhHUdqA
Yay Golden Cooler.
*sigh* Ah well... At least its in his "Final Form."
Tbf I'm surprised they didnt give the final form to freeza or king cold rather than do it this way around

Majin Demigra
Beyond Newbie

Post by Majin Demigra » Thu May 03, 2018 9:33 am

[spoiler]King Vegeta xeno is so strong he defeated beerus[/spoiler][/quote]

Wait foreal?