"(Super) Dragon Ball Heroes" Official Discussion Thread

Discussion of all things related to Dragon Ball video games (console and portable games, arcade versions, etc.) from the entire franchise's history.

Moderators: Kanzenshuu Staff, General Help

User avatar
alakazam^
I Live Here
Posts: 2714
Joined: Mon Dec 20, 2004 9:55 am
Location: Portugal

Re: "(Super) Dragon Ball Heroes" Official Discussion Thread

Post by alakazam^ » Sun Jul 01, 2018 3:56 pm

mahakaishin1991 wrote:the hair isnt spiked correctly for goku and his face seems... distorted? on one side?

maybe its a new xeno turles or something. we'll wait and see
It's Goku: Xeno.

User avatar
mahakaishin1991
I'm pretty cozy, here...
Posts: 1658
Joined: Fri Jun 30, 2017 6:32 am

Re: "(Super) Dragon Ball Heroes" Official Discussion Thread

Post by mahakaishin1991 » Sun Jul 01, 2018 5:55 pm

alakazam^ wrote:
mahakaishin1991 wrote:the hair isnt spiked correctly for goku and his face seems... distorted? on one side?

maybe its a new xeno turles or something. we'll wait and see
It's Goku: Xeno.
well then, why is his hair different and spiked in different directions?

User avatar
TheDevilsCorpse
Moderator
Posts: 11377
Joined: Sun Jun 20, 2010 4:34 am
Contact:

Re: "(Super) Dragon Ball Heroes" Official Discussion Thread

Post by TheDevilsCorpse » Sun Jul 01, 2018 5:58 pm

mahakaishin1991 wrote:well then, why is his hair different and spiked in different directions?
Because it's an action pose...
Direct translations of the Korean DB Online timeline and guidebook.
My personal "canon" and BP list. (Coming Soon)

User avatar
JeffBelmont
Newbie
Posts: 8
Joined: Sat Mar 03, 2018 10:25 am

Re: "(Super) Dragon Ball Heroes" Official Discussion Thread

Post by JeffBelmont » Sun Jul 01, 2018 8:48 pm

So what's going on with Demigra in this new trailer? Are they following 2 different arcs with Xeno Goku in one (prison planet) and also in Demigra's new arc wearing a new outfit?

User avatar
mahakaishin1991
I'm pretty cozy, here...
Posts: 1658
Joined: Fri Jun 30, 2017 6:32 am

Re: "(Super) Dragon Ball Heroes" Official Discussion Thread

Post by mahakaishin1991 » Mon Jul 02, 2018 2:09 am

TheDevilsCorpse wrote:
mahakaishin1991 wrote:well then, why is his hair different and spiked in different directions?
Because it's an action pose...
right on cue

frankly I dont know its a lighting thing on the card but there seems to be more white to one side of his face, which made me wonder if there was a scouter there.

Whatever though

User avatar
Bebi Hatchiyack
OMG CRAZY REG
Posts: 760
Joined: Sat Jul 01, 2017 4:53 pm

Re: "(Super) Dragon Ball Heroes" Official Discussion Thread

Post by Bebi Hatchiyack » Mon Jul 02, 2018 3:46 pm

Is there leaked footage of the upcoming content I would like to see Ozotto moving ^^
Saiya-jin me, watashi ha kisama wo koroshimasu

User avatar
Mnich
Beyond-the-Beyond Newbie
Posts: 381
Joined: Fri Feb 06, 2015 11:22 am
Location: Poland

Re: "(Super) Dragon Ball Heroes" Official Discussion Thread

Post by Mnich » Mon Jul 02, 2018 4:02 pm

Looks like the Dark Shadow Dragons are indeed Demigra's new minions (which is kinda obvious when we look at their new design):

[spoiler]Image[/spoiler]
[spoiler]Image[/spoiler]

User avatar
ArchedThunder
Born 'n Bred Here
Posts: 5711
Joined: Fri Dec 03, 2010 8:03 am

Re: "(Super) Dragon Ball Heroes" Official Discussion Thread

Post by ArchedThunder » Mon Jul 02, 2018 4:12 pm

I have a question for those following the plot closely, what ever happened to Xeno King Vegeta?

User avatar
TheDevilsCorpse
Moderator
Posts: 11377
Joined: Sun Jun 20, 2010 4:34 am
Contact:

Re: "(Super) Dragon Ball Heroes" Official Discussion Thread

Post by TheDevilsCorpse » Mon Jul 02, 2018 4:25 pm

ArchedThunder wrote:I have a question for those following the plot closely, what ever happened to Xeno King Vegeta?
Defeated, and possibly dead in the game. Unclear.

Manga ends the special chapter with Vegeta and Bardock firing off big blasts that collide. And we just never go back to see the results after the explosion.
Direct translations of the Korean DB Online timeline and guidebook.
My personal "canon" and BP list. (Coming Soon)

User avatar
ArchedThunder
Born 'n Bred Here
Posts: 5711
Joined: Fri Dec 03, 2010 8:03 am

Re: "(Super) Dragon Ball Heroes" Official Discussion Thread

Post by ArchedThunder » Mon Jul 02, 2018 4:58 pm

TheDevilsCorpse wrote:
ArchedThunder wrote:I have a question for those following the plot closely, what ever happened to Xeno King Vegeta?
Defeated, and possibly dead in the game. Unclear.

Manga ends the special chapter with Vegeta and Bardock firing off big blasts that collide. And we just never go back to see the results after the explosion.
He'll probably be back so they can give him Super Saiyan forms, lol.
I do want to see a Bardock and King Vegeta fusion though.

Majin Demigra
Beyond Newbie
Posts: 241
Joined: Sat May 20, 2017 4:51 pm

Re: "(Super) Dragon Ball Heroes" Official Discussion Thread

Post by Majin Demigra » Mon Jul 02, 2018 5:15 pm

Roberu gives me Zatanna vibes

Gohan123
Not-So-Newbie
Posts: 94
Joined: Sat Feb 03, 2018 11:18 pm

Re: "(Super) Dragon Ball Heroes" Official Discussion Thread

Post by Gohan123 » Mon Jul 02, 2018 6:26 pm

Watching Super Dragon Ball Heroes anime anyone know how different Goku Xeno personality compare to DBS Goku ?

User avatar
TheDevilsCorpse
Moderator
Posts: 11377
Joined: Sun Jun 20, 2010 4:34 am
Contact:

Re: "(Super) Dragon Ball Heroes" Official Discussion Thread

Post by TheDevilsCorpse » Mon Jul 02, 2018 6:56 pm

There's no telling how they actually differ in terms of personality at the moment because they don't start off with the same understanding of the situation. Goku: Xeno is presented as more serious, but he was also already aware of Fu's actions and was actively investigating from the moment he's introduced. The CC Goku was under the presumption that Fu was a friend and they were going on an adventure to rescue Trunks, and is taken by surprise by everything (including his own other self) upon arrival.
Direct translations of the Korean DB Online timeline and guidebook.
My personal "canon" and BP list. (Coming Soon)

Gohan123
Not-So-Newbie
Posts: 94
Joined: Sat Feb 03, 2018 11:18 pm

Re: "(Super) Dragon Ball Heroes" Official Discussion Thread

Post by Gohan123 » Tue Jul 03, 2018 2:23 pm

TheDevilsCorpse wrote:There's no telling how they actually differ in terms of personality at the moment because they don't start off with the same understanding of the situation. Goku: Xeno is presented as more serious, but he was also already aware of Fu's actions and was actively investigating from the moment he's introduced. The CC Goku was under the presumption that Fu was a friend and they were going on an adventure to rescue Trunks, and is taken by surprise by everything (including his own other self) upon arrival.
But there already DBH manga , right ? I'm sure there some different personality between Xeno Goku and DBS Goku .

User avatar
AnimeNation101
I Live Here
Posts: 2191
Joined: Wed Apr 05, 2017 8:01 pm
Location: Planet ShoJump

Re: "(Super) Dragon Ball Heroes" Official Discussion Thread

Post by AnimeNation101 » Tue Jul 03, 2018 3:13 pm

I wonder if, Fu will still meet and be influenced by Mira like the guide books apparently would happen
I called it that Gogeta, Bardock, and something Broly related would be in the movie before it was even announced that it was a Broly movie. 8)

"I don't think I'm a hero of justice or anythin'. But those who'd hurt my friends... I won't forgive!"

User avatar
jeffbr92
Advanced Regular
Posts: 1349
Joined: Sun Aug 09, 2015 10:49 pm
Location: Brazil

Re: "(Super) Dragon Ball Heroes" Official Discussion Thread

Post by jeffbr92 » Tue Jul 03, 2018 6:27 pm

DainIronfoot wrote:This episode was okay, nothing crazy and nothing too noteworthy. It's exactly looking like what I expected it to be, a promotion for the game. There are so many confused people on YT that expected this to be an actual new tv series. I thought it looked fine. Wasn't really much animation, but the art was solid for the most part, especially the look of Time Patrol Goku.

Keeping expectations low, but I do think for the starting episode, it was okay.
Somebody can info me better about this spin-off thing? I was only one episode or will we get more of these? Also this still the appropriate thread to discuss about it?
Power levels are not just big numbers:

by Doctor.

User avatar
mahakaishin1991
I'm pretty cozy, here...
Posts: 1658
Joined: Fri Jun 30, 2017 6:32 am

Re: "(Super) Dragon Ball Heroes" Official Discussion Thread

Post by mahakaishin1991 » Tue Jul 03, 2018 6:38 pm

Looking forward to seeing the super rare cards and what super saiyan kamba can do

RichardKing2
Beyond Newbie
Posts: 124
Joined: Mon Jun 12, 2017 6:06 pm

Re: "(Super) Dragon Ball Heroes" Official Discussion Thread

Post by RichardKing2 » Tue Jul 03, 2018 6:39 pm

jeffbr92 wrote:
DainIronfoot wrote:This episode was okay, nothing crazy and nothing too noteworthy. It's exactly looking like what I expected it to be, a promotion for the game. There are so many confused people on YT that expected this to be an actual new tv series. I thought it looked fine. Wasn't really much animation, but the art was solid for the most part, especially the look of Time Patrol Goku.

Keeping expectations low, but I do think for the starting episode, it was okay.
Somebody can info me better about this spin-off thing? I was only one episode or will we get more of these? Also this still the appropriate thread to discuss about it?
We will get more of these, and while you can probably discuss it a bit here, another good thread would be here below
viewtopic.php?f=7&t=42050

User avatar
TheDevilsCorpse
Moderator
Posts: 11377
Joined: Sun Jun 20, 2010 4:34 am
Contact:

Re: "(Super) Dragon Ball Heroes" Official Discussion Thread

Post by TheDevilsCorpse » Tue Jul 03, 2018 7:27 pm

Gohan123 wrote:But there already DBH manga , right ? I'm sure there some different personality between Xeno Goku and DBS Goku .
There is. But he's not always depicted as serious as the anime did either. Regardless, the anime and the manga are not the same. The staff have already changed quite a few details in the story. So having different personalities in these Prison Planet adaptations may be possible, same as how character personalities differ between the Super anime and the Super manga.
Direct translations of the Korean DB Online timeline and guidebook.
My personal "canon" and BP list. (Coming Soon)

User avatar
sintzu
Banned
Posts: 13583
Joined: Fri Sep 02, 2011 1:41 pm

Re: "(Super) Dragon Ball Heroes" Official Discussion Thread

Post by sintzu » Wed Jul 04, 2018 2:45 pm

I can't believe they brought back Ozotto as I always thought he was a forgotten character. Hopefully he can make it into XV3.
July 9th 2018 will be remembered as the day Broly became canon.

Post Reply