"(Super) Dragon Ball Heroes" Official Discussion Thread

Discussion of all things related to Dragon Ball video games (console and portable games, arcade versions, etc.) from the entire franchise's history.

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

mahakaishin1991
I'm, pretty, cozy, here...

Re: "(Super) Dragon Ball Heroes" Official Discussion Thread

Post by mahakaishin1991 » Tue Jul 17, 2018 2:53 pm

ekrolo2 wrote:I wouldn't be surprised if we got a Merged Goku who's got the power of Blue and SS4 smashed together to stomp Kanba.
who will look like a super saiyan five from AF no doubt

Wilderness
Beyond Newbie

Post by Wilderness » Tue Jul 17, 2018 3:02 pm

Grimlock wrote:
Wilderness wrote:I think the issue is that no-one else is being even half as stubborn as you, and that’s applicable across the board in the past months. You push your opinion onto people like it’s absolute, but are very quick to go against anyone else who does that, even when they’re doing it at a much lesser degree.
No I do not. What unfortunately happens is me expressing myself wrong/using wrong words. I get that "it is" is strong but that's how things are passing in my head when I'm typing it, it may be clear to me but maybe not to others. And then you (plural) read too literal and take it personal so easily that unfortunate cases like this happens. But anyways.
Wilderness wrote:On topic with what the form is, there is much more evidence to suggest it is a Super Oozaru - you only need to go by the consistent aesthetic from previous entries to see that. It could very well be something entirely different, or even closer to what you think it is, but we have what I believe to he stronger evidence for the Oozaru.
I don't know about "Super Oozaru", but I took a closer look and we can see golden fur too, so I removed that text from my previous post.
I respect your point. Just so you know, I don’t have anything against you at all, I just wanted you to understand how I felt you came across. :thumbup:

I agree it doesn’t look wholly Super Oozaru, but if he is an ancient Saiyan then there may be a solid chance the form is unique to him, or to the Saiyans respective of the age where Cumber comes from.
"I'm not a bad guy, I am a good guy, who just... hits women with his car."

Draconic
I Live Here

Post by Draconic » Tue Jul 17, 2018 5:01 pm

After taking a shot at making a SSJ4 Vegetto sprite I 100% take it back. The design is not only NOT a disappointment, but actually pretty damn great. Those ugly CGI models must have fooled me. He's gonna look much better în artwork and in the series/commercials.
Check out the videos below, made by yours truly!

Goku vs Beerus BOG/Super mash-up https://gofile.io/d/kKKnMe

Vegeta vs Freeza ROF/Super mash-up https://gofile.io/d/MKPepW

mahakaishin1991
I'm, pretty, cozy, here...

Post by mahakaishin1991 » Tue Jul 17, 2018 5:47 pm

Draconic wrote:After taking a shot at making a SSJ4 Vegetto sprite I 100% take it back. The design is not only NOT a disappointment, but actually pretty damn great. Those ugly CGI models must have fooled me. He's gonna look much better în artwork and in the series/commercials.
nobody looks good in the CGI models tbh

Draconic
I Live Here

Post by Draconic » Tue Jul 17, 2018 5:49 pm

mahakaishin1991 wrote:
Draconic wrote:After taking a shot at making a SSJ4 Vegetto sprite I 100% take it back. The design is not only NOT a disappointment, but actually pretty damn great. Those ugly CGI models must have fooled me. He's gonna look much better în artwork and in the series/commercials.
nobody looks good in the CGI models tbh
That's true. Not to mention we only got the trailer în low quality.
Check out the videos below, made by yours truly!

Goku vs Beerus BOG/Super mash-up https://gofile.io/d/kKKnMe

Vegeta vs Freeza ROF/Super mash-up https://gofile.io/d/MKPepW

jeffbr92
Advanced Regular

Post by jeffbr92 » Tue Jul 17, 2018 11:43 pm

sintzu wrote:
Zero-ELEC wrote:right here
Thanks a lot. Ssj4 has been getting pushed a lot lately so I guess we know who'll be joining Broly as "canon" once Super returns.
I wonder how they would do that? They can't just make SSJ4 a real thing to Super out of nowhere, so I'm sure they will adapt to it. Maybe making a Primal God form or such.
Power levels are not just big numbers:

by Doctor.

Dragotaker
Beyond-the-Beyond Newbie

Post by Dragotaker » Wed Jul 18, 2018 12:03 am

I wonder how they would do that? They can't just make SSJ4 a real thing to Super out of nowhere, so I'm sure they will adapt to it. Maybe making a Primal God form or such.
Real Talk does anybody really care about SS4 being canon or not???? personally i don't, i'm a huge Broly fan and the fact that new movie makes him canon really makes very litle for me, like my enjoyment of him didn't suddenly skyrocket when i found out about that and yet at the same time it looks to me people put too much tought into this matter, you see a lot of people trash GT for being a lot of things but what they say the most about being not canon and Toriyama didn't created and whatever, the important thing is Heroes exist and thanks to that we can enjoy SS4 with the spotlight it deserves.

jeffbr92
Advanced Regular

Post by jeffbr92 » Wed Jul 18, 2018 12:37 am

Dragotaker wrote:Real Talk does anybody really care about SS4 being canon or not???? personally i don't, i'm a huge Broly fan and the fact that new movie makes him canon really makes very litle for me, like my enjoyment of him didn't suddenly skyrocket when i found out about that and yet at the same time it looks to me people put too much tought into this matter, you see a lot of people trash GT for being a lot of things but what they say the most about being not canon and Toriyama didn't created and whatever, the important thing is Heroes exist and thanks to that we can enjoy SS4 with the spotlight it deserves.

Why people always makes every discussion towards canon? This series has no official canon. If we had follow to the letter: only the original manga counts and everything else absent is non canon, which many (me included) diverge about it.

My POINT was: they can't introduce SSJ4 the same way it was in GT on Super, not because it would mess the continuity, but yes cause it would make no sense to have an inferior transformation added to the series when characters have superior God forms now, so the only path I see for them is adapting SSJ4 to work on Super, just like Toriyama is attempting to do with Broly.
Power levels are not just big numbers:

by Doctor.

gantarat

Post by gantarat » Wed Jul 18, 2018 1:19 am

Unless Toriyama/Toei decide Reboot GT with Super Element
SSB Kid Goku,SSJ Pan,SSB4 Goku,SSB4 Gogeta.

sintzu
Banned

Post by sintzu » Wed Jul 18, 2018 1:23 am

jeffbr92 wrote:The only path I see for them is adapting SSJ4 to work on Super, just like Toriyama is attempting to do with Broly.
That's exactly what I want. Take the base design and work it into what's currently going on.
Dragotaker wrote:Real Talk does anybody really care about SS4 being canon or not?
It's one of my favorite forms so I'd love to see it make it into Toriyama's timeline.
July 9th 2018 will be remembered as the day Broly became canon.

gantarat

Post by gantarat » Wed Jul 18, 2018 8:06 am

SSJ4 Could be Ancient Super Saiyan form with have diffent Ki.

Gt91
Regular

Post by Gt91 » Wed Jul 18, 2018 8:14 am

gantarat wrote:SSJ4 Could be Ancient Super Saiyan form with have diffent Ki.
Yes, a primal form would be a good idea.

I think that ssB and ss4 should be separated, no mix for me.

ankokudaishogun
Advanced Regular

Post by ankokudaishogun » Wed Jul 18, 2018 8:50 am

or, you know. Super Saiyan+Ozaru+Control, like in GT.
It would fit Gohan(who was searching for an ultimate form different from the God Ki ones, if translation was correct), but it could easily used by Broly:Super in the movie

Hell, if they want to change the name in something else to avoid confusion, that's easy: Super Saiyan Blue's official name is still Super Saiyan God Super Saiyan, so they just have to find a better nickname for SS4 and use it all time, like for Blue

Grimlock
Kicks it Old-School

Post by Grimlock » Wed Jul 18, 2018 10:57 am

Wilderness wrote:I respect your point. Just so you know, I don’t have anything against you at all, I just wanted you to understand how I felt you came across. :thumbup:
Alright, sorry. I'll try to police myself more.
Wilderness wrote:I agree it doesn’t look wholly Super Oozaru, but if he is an ancient Saiyan then there may be a solid chance the form is unique to him, or to the Saiyans respective of the age where Cumber comes from.
I do want to believe this is Fu's messing around again (i.e. his experiment). Not only he is Golden Oozaru form while in a regular body, he is transformed into Super Saiyan (3?). Nothing has been explicitly established so far, but it does not seem like it is possible to use two transformations at the same time (which is why we don't have/see Ultimate Super Saiyan Gohan, for instance). Heroes is a game of simple what-if concepts with simple logic behind them, but this requires a more elaborated explanation, and if it's not Fu's doing, this shouldn't be possible even within the standards of a "what-if concept".
Goodbye friend. You are weak, so you must be destroyed!

~ War of the Dinobots ~

S3 Hendrix
Regular

Post by S3 Hendrix » Wed Jul 18, 2018 9:36 pm

Has anyone uploaded a video of the English arcade machine? I’ve seen a few pictures on twitter that prove it’s not just a predetermined battle and that you actually get to choose from atleast 3 arcs, Prison Planet saga, villians assemble saga, and tournament of power saga.

Rinsankajugin
Regular

Post by Rinsankajugin » Thu Jul 19, 2018 8:40 am

S3 Hendrix wrote:Has anyone uploaded a video of the English arcade machine? I’ve seen a few pictures on twitter that prove it’s not just a predetermined battle and that you actually get to choose from atleast 3 arcs, Prison Planet saga, villians assemble saga, and tournament of power saga.
There are pictures? Ya got any links for a poor ol' Texan?

Bebi Hatchiyack
OMG CRAZY REGEN

Post by Bebi Hatchiyack » Thu Jul 19, 2018 9:39 am

I think we will saw again the SSJ4 in the main continuity ! They push the form way too much for being a mere coincidence. :o
Saiya-jin me, watashi ha kisama wo koroshimasu

Dragotaker
Beyond-the-Beyond Newbie

Post by Dragotaker » Thu Jul 19, 2018 10:40 am

Really hype for Trunks SS4 next year they have to right? There is nobody relevant enough left

Dark_Tzitzimine
Regular

Post by Dark_Tzitzimine » Thu Jul 19, 2018 10:58 am

Cumber, Movie Broly, King Vegeta Xeno

Gt91
Regular

Post by Gt91 » Thu Jul 19, 2018 2:38 pm

Dark_Tzitzimine wrote:Cumber, Movie Broly, King Vegeta Xeno
Adult gotenks, goten,turles and soon or later cabba/kale/caulifla/kefla.

I hope ss4 trunks next year :)