"(Super) Dragon Ball Heroes" Official Discussion Thread

Discussion of all things related to Dragon Ball video games (console and portable games, arcade versions, etc.) from the entire franchise's history.

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

Dragotaker
Regular

Re: "(Super) Dragon Ball Heroes" Official Discussion Thread

Post by Dragotaker » Mon Feb 25, 2019 7:01 pm

S3 Hendrix wrote:
Dragotaker wrote:
Dark_Tzitzimine wrote:
Crap.

I hope there's a good explanation for that since Gogeta Xeno is still billed as one of the game's powerhouses, or failing that, being just a form with no relevance to the story as Oren Vegeta is looking to be.
At least if Xeno Gogeta is absorbed that means Xeno Goku and Vegeta are not around thus it will depend of Trunks, Gohan and Goten to defeat the new enemy somehow, if there was a time to give all of them a power boost/transformation this is it.
Theory going around is Gogeta GT ssj4 will be the one to fight him
lmao, that's totally what's going to happen surely, the saiyan children will be as always totally useless without Goku and Vegeta around so what better than getting another Goku and Vegeta from another timeline to do the job??? genius :clap: :clap: :clap:

Grimlock
Kicks it Old-School

Post by Grimlock » Mon Feb 25, 2019 10:42 pm

It wouldn't probably be another timeline Goku and Vegeta, just the past counterparts of Xeno Goku and Xeno Vegeta. It's pointless because a Gogeta from the Shadow Dragons saga is weaker than his future him, Xeno Gogeta.
We help! ... Hmm. Always get Autobots out of messes they get into.

~ Day of the Machines ~

AtlasFlame18

Post by AtlasFlame18 » Mon Feb 25, 2019 11:44 pm

So just so I get things straight there are currently 3 different factions in the war with the Demon Realm. There's the Dark Empire (Mechikabura, Dabura, Towa, Possessed Chronoa, Fin, Gravy, Putine, Salsa, Shroom, and the grunt soldiers), Demigra's faction (Demigra, Robelu, Shirogane, & Chamel), and then the Time Patrol (Player Avatars, Xeno: Z-Fighters). My question is what happened to the other demon avatars, Mira, Fu, Xeno: Bardock, Xeno: King Vegeta, Broly Dark, and the various demons (Shun Shun, Haru Haru, Churai, the devilmen)?

mahakaishin1991
I'm, pretty, cozy, here...

Post by mahakaishin1991 » Tue Feb 26, 2019 4:21 am

AtlasFlame18 wrote:So just so I get things straight there are currently 3 different factions in the war with the Demon Realm. There's the Dark Empire (Mechikabura, Dabura, Towa, Possessed Chronoa, Fin, Gravy, Putine, Salsa, Shroom, and the grunt soldiers), Demigra's faction (Demigra, Robelu, Shirogane, & Chamel), and then the Time Patrol (Player Avatars, Xeno: Z-Fighters). My question is what happened to the other demon avatars, Mira, Fu, Xeno: Bardock, Xeno: King Vegeta, Broly Dark, and the various demons (Shun Shun, Haru Haru, Churai, the devilmen)?
One of the Mira's is dead, Fu isn't really a member of the Dark Empire (hes his own thing) Xeno Bardock left ages ago, King Vegeta is missing after fighting Bardock, Broly Dark was defeated and hasnt been seen since, Xeno paragus jumped into the Xeno Bardock/Xeno Vegeta fight and shanked him from behind (he's also missing). The other demons are just not accounted for.

Who's Shirogane?

Bullza
Banned

Post by Bullza » Tue Feb 26, 2019 9:14 am

So whose the strongest out of this Mechikabura, Hearts and Fu?

S3 Hendrix
Regular

Post by S3 Hendrix » Tue Feb 26, 2019 9:26 am

Bullza wrote:So whose the strongest out of this Mechikabura, Hearts and Fu?
That’s tuff, cause even as an old man mechikabura is stronger than Gogeta Xeno SSJ4 And anyone in the time patrol and this just as an old man, Fu is obviously easily above vegito xeno ssj4(atleast in his super Fu form if nothing else), Hearts we haven’t seen him do much except if you think while fighting you’ll never win while fighting him cause he’ll always read where you’re gonna throw a hit. But as of now it’s hard to compare once UVM7 comes out next month it’ll be easy for me to decide

AtlasFlame18

Post by AtlasFlame18 » Tue Feb 26, 2019 9:51 am

mahakaishin1991 wrote:
AtlasFlame18 wrote:So just so I get things straight there are currently 3 different factions in the war with the Demon Realm. There's the Dark Empire (Mechikabura, Dabura, Towa, Possessed Chronoa, Fin, Gravy, Putine, Salsa, Shroom, and the grunt soldiers), Demigra's faction (Demigra, Robelu, Shirogane, & Chamel), and then the Time Patrol (Player Avatars, Xeno: Z-Fighters). My question is what happened to the other demon avatars, Mira, Fu, Xeno: Bardock, Xeno: King Vegeta, Broly Dark, and the various demons (Shun Shun, Haru Haru, Churai, the devilmen)?
One of the Mira's is dead, Fu isn't really a member of the Dark Empire (hes his own thing) Xeno Bardock left ages ago, King Vegeta is missing after fighting Bardock, Broly Dark was defeated and hasnt been seen since, Xeno paragus jumped into the Xeno Bardock/Xeno Vegeta fight and shanked him from behind (he's also missing). The other demons are just not accounted for.

Who's Shirogane?
The giant turtle fortress that Demigra and Robelu bring to the Time Nest. Do we know where Xeno Bardock went or what happened to Mira the 2nd?
I want to say Mechikabura in his youth is most likely the strongest of the 3. Hearts may turn out to be the strongest but nothing has indicated that yet. I think Fu is stronger than the Demon Gods(Not counting their new forms) but a step or 2 below the Dark King himself.

Steven Bloodriver
I Live Here

Post by Steven Bloodriver » Tue Feb 26, 2019 9:56 am

Fu is the weakest out of the three you had asked of, as Makaiōshin Mechikabura is the absolute strongest out of his great grandson, himself, and Hearts, and speaking of Hearts, the old enemy of the Pride Troopers or the Kamikaze Fireballs really does look like if he was some-sort of final boss from a Dragon Ball and Sailor Moon Crossover, but he is most definitely the second strongest between Fu, Makaiōshin Mechikabura, and himself.

AtlasFlame18

Post by AtlasFlame18 » Tue Feb 26, 2019 9:59 am

Steven Bloodriver wrote:
Fu is the weakest out of the three you had asked of, as Makaiōshin Mechikabura is the absolute strongest out of his great grandson, himself, and Hearts, and speaking of Hearts, the old enemy of the Pride Troopers or the Kamikaze Fireballs really does look like if he was some-sort of final boss from a Dragon Ball and Sailor Moon Crossover, but he is most definitely the second strongest between Fu, Makaiōshin Mechikabura, and himself.
Wait is Mechikabura still considered Towa and Dabura's grandfather? I thought that was incorrect.

Grimlock
Kicks it Old-School

Post by Grimlock » Tue Feb 26, 2019 10:16 am

That is indeed incorrect, as well as saying Mechikabura (or anyone else) is a Makaioshin. Both things have not been established as of yet.
We help! ... Hmm. Always get Autobots out of messes they get into.

~ Day of the Machines ~

Dark_Tzitzimine
Regular

Post by Dark_Tzitzimine » Tue Feb 26, 2019 1:27 pm

I'm going by Google translate, but this guys is going on a tirade because UM7 reveals? that Base Goku Xeno is as strong as GT Goku SSJ4

https://twitter.com/VXZeTilkvBw2TGd/sta ... 4640498688

ankokudaishogun
Advanced Regular

Post by ankokudaishogun » Tue Feb 26, 2019 5:37 pm

Dark_Tzitzimine wrote:that Base Goku Xeno is as strong as GT Goku SSJ4
Imagine if that was canon :D :D
mahakaishin1991 wrote:that's what I'm feeling. We might finally see SS3 Goten. I wonder if we should take this as the equivalent of a 'masked' character or not though.
Goten just got Ultimate, no reason to give him SS3
...Ultimate Gotenks or Gohanten?

MKCSTEALTH
OMG CRAZY REGEN

Post by MKCSTEALTH » Tue Feb 26, 2019 6:43 pm

Dark_Tzitzimine wrote:I'm going by Google translate, but this guys is going on a tirade because UM7 reveals? that Base Goku Xeno is as strong as GT Goku SSJ4

https://twitter.com/VXZeTilkvBw2TGd/sta ... 4640498688
Though the power scaling of Xeno Goku is not a can of worms I would ever dare open, I suppose it could make sense?

Dragotaker
Regular

Post by Dragotaker » Tue Feb 26, 2019 7:01 pm

ankokudaishogun wrote:
mahakaishin1991 wrote:that's what I'm feeling. We might finally see SS3 Goten. I wonder if we should take this as the equivalent of a 'masked' character or not though.
Ultimate is so lame though, the user literally looks the same like the unlocked potential thing with Krillin and Kid Gohan in Namek, just more powerful which by the way as of now we don't even know if Goten is stronger than a SS3 like Gohan from Z was when he got it making sense for him not to bother with that form, even then every saiyan worth something has it at this point even Gohan himself even though he already has Ultimate and it would look cool so why not????

Bullza
Banned

Post by Bullza » Tue Feb 26, 2019 9:32 pm

I'd have guessed that Hearts was stronger than Fu because of the one villain led into the next.

So maybe Mechikabura > Hearts > Fu

Majin Demigra
Beyond Newbie

Post by Majin Demigra » Tue Feb 26, 2019 11:19 pm

I wonder if Towa created Finn on the spot or she just summoned him

mahakaishin1991
I'm, pretty, cozy, here...

Post by mahakaishin1991 » Wed Feb 27, 2019 5:28 am

ankokudaishogun wrote:
Ultimate/Potential Unleashed in games has been shown to stack with super saiyan forms before.

Bonus Stage
Beyond Newbie

Post by Bonus Stage » Wed Feb 27, 2019 12:05 pm

The events of Demigra Assault Saga have never been translated.

Dark_Tzitzimine
Regular

Post by Dark_Tzitzimine » Wed Feb 27, 2019 12:18 pm

Man, looking through twitter it would seem that Japanese players aren't too happy about Gogeta Xeno's absorption.

Bonus Stage
Beyond Newbie

Post by Bonus Stage » Wed Feb 27, 2019 12:52 pm

Dark_Tzitzimine wrote:Man, looking through twitter it would seem that Japanese players aren't too happy about Gogeta Xeno's absorption.
link