"(Super) Dragon Ball Heroes" Official Discussion Thread

Discussion of all things related to Dragon Ball video games (console and portable games, arcade versions, etc.) from the entire franchise's history.

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

mahakaishin1991
I'm, pretty, cozy, here...

Re: "(Super) Dragon Ball Heroes" Official Discussion Thread

Post by mahakaishin1991 » Fri Mar 01, 2019 11:54 am

Bebi Hatchiyack wrote:Can't wait to see a three way fusion between (DBS) Broly, Goku and Vegeta that would be called Brogetto ♥

Heck even a (Goodguy) Xeno Broly is on the realm of possibility with him having a SSJ4 :o
you saying that raises an interesting question: This game is missing fusion characters, like Tekka, Pinich, Ultra Pinich, Five Way Fusions, the minor characters from it, and even characters like Karoly. Then we can go from there and consider other characters like Shallot, the Saiyan in Red.

mahakaishin1991

Post by mahakaishin1991 » Fri Mar 01, 2019 11:55 am

Cipher wrote:
Dark_Tzitzimine wrote:I'm going by Google translate, but this guys is going on a tirade because UM7 reveals? that Base Goku Xeno is as strong as GT Goku SSJ4

https://twitter.com/VXZeTilkvBw2TGd/sta ... 4640498688
He's just drawing some nitty-gritty power-scaling comparisons from the game, saying he wishes they'd treat Gogeta GT with a bit more respect, and pointing the implication that Goku Xeno is already as strong in base form as Super Saiyan 4 Goku was in GT, as during the Demigra Assault arc, the game's story sequences imply base Goku Xeno went toe-to-toe with a powered-up Si Xing Long (who rivaled Super Saiyan 4 characters in GT).

Do I think getting worked up over something like which versions of characters they show during cutscene dialogue is being overly pedantic? You be the judge by the tone of that last sentence.
these cutscenes rarely make sense in context or are treated as absolute story content. Majin Ozotto did not fight Cumber and swat his blast away with his tail in game, for example. If the dude can do that he's going to be able to give Blue Kaioken Vegito a run for his money.

S3 Hendrix
Regular

Post by S3 Hendrix » Fri Mar 01, 2019 12:40 pm

mahakaishin1991 wrote:
Cipher wrote:
Dark_Tzitzimine wrote:I'm going by Google translate, but this guys is going on a tirade because UM7 reveals? that Base Goku Xeno is as strong as GT Goku SSJ4

https://twitter.com/VXZeTilkvBw2TGd/sta ... 4640498688
He's just drawing some nitty-gritty power-scaling comparisons from the game, saying he wishes they'd treat Gogeta GT with a bit more respect, and pointing the implication that Goku Xeno is already as strong in base form as Super Saiyan 4 Goku was in GT, as during the Demigra Assault arc, the game's story sequences imply base Goku Xeno went toe-to-toe with a powered-up Si Xing Long (who rivaled Super Saiyan 4 characters in GT).

Do I think getting worked up over something like which versions of characters they show during cutscene dialogue is being overly pedantic? You be the judge by the tone of that last sentence.
these cutscenes rarely make sense in context or are treated as absolute story content. Majin Ozotto did not fight Cumber and swat his blast away with his tail in game, for example. If the dude can do that he's going to be able to give Blue Kaioken Vegito a run for his money.
Um.. he’s talking about the in game story cutscenes not the animated cutscenes to promote the game(which are also their own continuity) but the actual in game story dialogue cutscenes

Dark_Tzitzimine
Regular

Post by Dark_Tzitzimine » Fri Mar 01, 2019 1:18 pm

So, any guesses for UM7 SECs?

Steven Bloodriver
I Live Here

Post by Steven Bloodriver » Fri Mar 01, 2019 2:24 pm

Dark_Tzitzimine wrote:So, any guesses for UM7 SECs?
Son Goku (Grand Priest Clothes), Hearts, and Finn (Super Saiyan 4 Gogeta: Xeno Absorbed)?

Dark_Tzitzimine
Regular

Post by Dark_Tzitzimine » Fri Mar 01, 2019 2:51 pm

Young Mechabura could be one as well

Steven Bloodriver
I Live Here

Post by Steven Bloodriver » Fri Mar 01, 2019 3:08 pm

Dark_Tzitzimine wrote:Young Mechabura could be one as well

Those cards look cracked.

mahakaishin1991

Post by mahakaishin1991 » Fri Mar 01, 2019 4:26 pm

S3 Hendrix wrote:
mahakaishin1991 wrote:
Cipher wrote: He's just drawing some nitty-gritty power-scaling comparisons from the game, saying he wishes they'd treat Gogeta GT with a bit more respect, and pointing the implication that Goku Xeno is already as strong in base form as Super Saiyan 4 Goku was in GT, as during the Demigra Assault arc, the game's story sequences imply base Goku Xeno went toe-to-toe with a powered-up Si Xing Long (who rivaled Super Saiyan 4 characters in GT).

Um.. he’s talking about the in game story cutscenes not the animated cutscenes to promote the game(which are also their own continuity) but the actual in game story dialogue cutscenes
Ah ok, still, I dont think the series runs on normal power scaling

Noitsnothim
Regular

Post by Noitsnothim » Fri Mar 01, 2019 7:20 pm

Who's to say they won't reveal Vegito Super Saiyan 4 (GT) In this new Saga of SDBH especially since they'll be borrowing GT's Timeline version of our beloved characters

hell we might even see corrupted Majuub or Fin and Majuub combined

Dragotaker
Regular

Post by Dragotaker » Fri Mar 01, 2019 8:18 pm

Noitsnothim wrote:Who's to say they won't reveal Vegito Super Saiyan 4 (GT) In this new Saga of SDBH especially since they'll be borrowing GT's Timeline version of our beloved characters

They should just do a GT sequel but in Heroes, taking after the defeat of Omega Shenron and do a whole new story just with the GT characters, they are already doing 3 freaking different stories at the same time, once World Mission is done they could start, people like Pan who did'nt have a chance to shine in the original surely would get their big break.

Bebi Hatchiyack
OMG CRAZY REGEN

Post by Bebi Hatchiyack » Fri Mar 01, 2019 8:55 pm

mahakaishin1991 wrote:
Bebi Hatchiyack wrote:Can't wait to see a three way fusion between (DBS) Broly, Goku and Vegeta that would be called Brogetto ♥

Heck even a (Goodguy) Xeno Broly is on the realm of possibility with him having a SSJ4 :o
you saying that raises an interesting question: This game is missing fusion characters, like Tekka, Pinich, Ultra Pinich, Five Way Fusions, the minor characters from it, and even characters like Karoly. Then we can go from there and consider other characters like Shallot, the Saiyan in Red.
Don't FORGET MY BOI ZAHHA ! ♥
Saiya-jin me, watashi ha kisama wo koroshimasu

Rakurai
Advanced Regular

Post by Rakurai » Fri Mar 01, 2019 8:58 pm

Dragotaker wrote:
Noitsnothim wrote:Who's to say they won't reveal Vegito Super Saiyan 4 (GT) In this new Saga of SDBH especially since they'll be borrowing GT's Timeline version of our beloved characters

They should just do a GT sequel but in Heroes, taking after the defeat of Omega Shenron and do a whole new story just with the GT characters, they are already doing 3 freaking different stories at the same time, once World Mission is done they could start, people like Pan who did'nt have a chance to shine in the original surely would get their big break.
I mean I always thought that the Xeno story was sort of like a GT sequel. Even if the Xeno characters are not deemed "GT" in the strict sense some of them definitely experienced GT events.
mahakaishin1991 wrote:
S3 Hendrix wrote:
mahakaishin1991 wrote:
Ah ok, still, I dont think the series runs on normal power scaling
The dude seemed to have made his Twitter just to rant hate on SSJ4, SSJ4 fans, and Heroes/Dokkan stuff related to SSJ4... I wouldn't pay much attention to him tbh.
Super Dragon Ball Heroes Universe Mission translation compilation here. All translations are done and owned by me.

SDBH 9th anniversary the secret development interview here. Learn how original SDBH characters such as SS3 Raditz, SS4 Bardock, Robel, & more were conceived!

ankokudaishogun
Advanced Regular

Post by ankokudaishogun » Fri Mar 01, 2019 9:46 pm

Kanassa wrote:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0BUgSEKtm5A

Gotta say, Universe 11's looking like a pretty nice battleground.
video has been removed, do you have an alternate link?

Steven Bloodriver
I Live Here

Post by Steven Bloodriver » Fri Mar 01, 2019 10:13 pm

ankokudaishogun wrote:
Kanassa wrote:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0BUgSEKtm5A

Gotta say, Universe 11's looking like a pretty nice battleground.
video has been removed, do you have an alternate link?

Bebi Hatchiyack
OMG CRAZY REGEN

Post by Bebi Hatchiyack » Sat Mar 02, 2019 1:53 pm

Rakurai wrote:I mean I always thought that the Xeno story was sort of like a GT sequel. Even if the Xeno characters are not deemed "GT" in the strict sense some of them definitely experienced GT events.
Hmmmmm that's a nice way to think, IMO so let's say that you remove all the space time continium thingy from the Xeno story part and let just Chronoa, Towa, Mira, Mechikabura, Demigra as following up story after the end of GT and before GT 100 years after.

You have a potential scenario here I guess.
Saiya-jin me, watashi ha kisama wo koroshimasu

Noitsnothim
Regular

Post by Noitsnothim » Sun Mar 03, 2019 2:24 am

Bebi Hatchiyack wrote:
Rakurai wrote:I mean I always thought that the Xeno story was sort of like a GT sequel. Even if the Xeno characters are not deemed "GT" in the strict sense some of them definitely experienced GT events.
Hmmmmm that's a nice way to think, IMO so let's say that you remove all the space time continium thingy from the Xeno story part and let just Chronoa, Towa, Mira, Mechikabura, Demigra as following up story after the end of GT and before GT 100 years after.

You have a potential scenario here I guess.
Well I mean that's already been done considering what you just thought up all happens in the Dark Demon Realm Saga (Which started in God Mission) so seeing them bring back the GT Era Versions of our main characters isn't much of a surprise actually....It's tying up loose ends since we don't know what becomes of the GT characters after Gotenks: Xeno Fights Baby Hatchiyack (Or at least I don't think we do) but this new Demon Saga will explain

Wilderness
Beyond Newbie

Post by Wilderness » Sun Mar 03, 2019 9:47 am

With Goku training under Grand Priest, I wonder what the chances are of Goku becoming a ‘god’ (whatever that term extends to these day) - meaning he could transform to Rose.
"I'm not a bad guy, I am a good guy, who just... hits women with his car."

S3 Hendrix
Regular

Post by S3 Hendrix » Sun Mar 03, 2019 9:57 am

Wilderness wrote:With Goku training under Grand Priest, I wonder what the chances are of Goku becoming a ‘god’ (whatever that term extends to these day) - meaning he could transform to Rose.
Rose is literally just ssjB tho

Wilderness
Beyond Newbie

Post by Wilderness » Sun Mar 03, 2019 10:36 am

S3 Hendrix wrote:
Wilderness wrote:With Goku training under Grand Priest, I wonder what the chances are of Goku becoming a ‘god’ (whatever that term extends to these day) - meaning he could transform to Rose.
Rose is literally just ssjB tho
Sure, with a slight aesthetic change, but it woul would be cool to see.
"I'm not a bad guy, I am a good guy, who just... hits women with his car."

ZeroDio
Beyond Newbie

Post by ZeroDio » Sun Mar 03, 2019 10:58 am

We are more likely to see

- Goku with better control of Ultra Instinct

Or

- something like a More Powerful Blue or some Ultra Instinct SSJ