"(Super) Dragon Ball Heroes" Official Discussion Thread

Discussion of all things related to Dragon Ball video games (console and portable games, arcade versions, etc.) from the entire franchise's history.

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

Ssb_goku20
Banned Alternate Account

Re: "(Super) Dragon Ball Heroes" Official Discussion Thread

Post by Ssb_goku20 » Thu Apr 25, 2019 3:47 am

https://youtu.be/DWw2sT3yOSU

What does the dialogue say? And i can't wait for to see what fully happens this Mission.

Noitsnothim
Regular

Post by Noitsnothim » Thu Apr 25, 2019 3:56 am

Ssb_goku20 wrote: Thu Apr 25, 2019 3:47 am https://youtu.be/DWw2sT3yOSU

What does the dialogue say? And i can't wait for to see what fully happens this Mission.
Whoever Predicated Roberu or however you spell her name using Blutz waves was CORRECT
she uses that to transform Gohan and apparently he goes up again Mechikabura (sad that Heroes knows how to use Gohan but Super doesn't) so yeah Gohan fans Rejoice apparently he might be strong enough to go up against Dark Gogeta in his new SS4 state

I like that venom/Two Face esque look that the new Dark Gogeta gets further in the trailer (Nothing interesting for the Universal Conflict saga)

Ssb_goku20
Banned Alternate Account

Post by Ssb_goku20 » Thu Apr 25, 2019 4:06 am

Noitsnothim wrote: Thu Apr 25, 2019 3:56 am

Whoever Predicated Roberu or however you spell her name using Blutz waves was CORRECT
she uses that to transform Gohan and apparently he goes up again Mechikabura (sad that Heroes knows how to use Gohan but Super doesn't) so yeah Gohan fans Rejoice apparently he might be strong enough to go up against Dark Gogeta in his new SS4 state

I like that venom/Two Face esque look that the new Dark Gogeta gets further in the trailer (Nothing interesting for the Universal Conflict saga)
I'm wondering if every Demon can use Blutz Waves since Roberu can use it and Fu has at least converted Blutz Waves into something else ( i forgot what's it called ).Gohan must've beaten Dark Gogeta if Mechikabura feels the need to step up and fight Gohan himself.

Noitsnothim
Regular

Post by Noitsnothim » Thu Apr 25, 2019 4:19 am

Ssb_goku20 wrote: Thu Apr 25, 2019 4:06 am

I'm wondering if every Demon can use Blutz Waves since Roberu can use it and Fu has at least converted Blutz Waves into something else ( i forgot what's it called ).Gohan must've beaten Dark Gogeta if Mechikabura feels the need to step up and fight Gohan himself.
Well Black Smoke Shenron also can use Blutz wave, he used it in order to turn LSS3 Broly into SS4 back in DB Heroes (Not Super) What Fu does is called Reverse Phase Wave (He Reverses the Blutz waves) and It's incredible to Note how Powerful Time Patrol Xeno Gohan SS4 really is (he probably unleashes his potential on top of it) to give him more Power

Ssb_goku20
Banned Alternate Account

Post by Ssb_goku20 » Thu Apr 25, 2019 4:24 am

Noitsnothim wrote: Thu Apr 25, 2019 4:19 am

Well Black Smoke Shenron also can use Blutz wave, he used it in order to turn LSS3 Broly into SS4 back in DB Heroes (Not Super) What Fu does is called Reverse Phase Wave (He Reverses the Blutz waves) and It's incredible to Note how Powerful Time Patrol Xeno Gohan SS4 really is (he probably unleashes his potential on top of it) to give him more Power
Yeah i did not know that's how Broly achieved Ssj4, thanks for telling me. Correct me if I'm not mistaken but didn't it take Gt Goku and Vegeta to stop Gt Gohan's Kamehameha or Masenko so think they'll be doing something like that maybe even making the difference greater?

Noitsnothim
Regular

Post by Noitsnothim » Thu Apr 25, 2019 4:29 am

Ssb_goku20 wrote: Thu Apr 25, 2019 4:24 am

Yeah i did not know that's how Broly achieved Ssj4, thanks for telling me. Correct me if I'm not mistaken but didn't it take Gt Goku and Vegeta to stop Gt Gohan's Kamehameha or Masenko so think they'll be doing something like that maybe even making the difference greater?
I...I'm not sure exactly what you're talking about did this happen in Heroes or GT (can't be GT I don't remember this happening in any saga)

Ssb_goku20
Banned Alternate Account

Post by Ssb_goku20 » Thu Apr 25, 2019 4:31 am

Noitsnothim wrote: Thu Apr 25, 2019 4:29 am

I...I'm not sure exactly what you're talking about did this happen in Heroes or GT (can't be GT I don't remember this happening in any saga)
I seen some people talking about in Heroes ( before Super ) Ssj4 Gohan was stronger than Ssj4 Goku and Vegeta and that it took the both of them just to stop a stray blast from Gohan

Noitsnothim
Regular

Post by Noitsnothim » Thu Apr 25, 2019 4:40 am

Ssb_goku20 wrote: Thu Apr 25, 2019 4:31 am

I seen some people talking about in Heroes ( before Super ) Ssj4 Gohan was stronger than Ssj4 Goku and Vegeta and that it took the both of them just to stop a stray blast from Gohan
that wasn't a ki blast I believe that was his Energy when he first transformed into a Super Saiyan 4 it was overwhelming I remember seeing that in God Mission

Ssb_goku20
Banned Alternate Account

Post by Ssb_goku20 » Thu Apr 25, 2019 4:42 am

Noitsnothim wrote: Thu Apr 25, 2019 4:40 am
Ssb_goku20 wrote: Thu Apr 25, 2019 4:31 am
that wasn't a ki blast I believe that was his Energy when he first transformed into a Super Saiyan 4 it was overwhelming I remember seeing that in God Mission
Oh ok thanks for clearing up the confusion.

Saiga
Kicks it Old-School

Post by Saiga » Thu Apr 25, 2019 5:14 am

It's both. One of the promo trailers shows Gohan transform and SS4 Goku/Vegeta are blown back by the force of it. Then one of SS4 Gohan's team attacks with the pair is for him to shoot a massive beam through the opponent and SS4 Goku/Vegeta have to stop it from hitting the Earth.
I'm re-watching Dragon Ball GT in full on my blog. Check it out if you're interested in my thoughts on the series as I watch through it!

Ssb_goku20
Banned Alternate Account

Post by Ssb_goku20 » Thu Apr 25, 2019 5:16 am

Saiga wrote: Thu Apr 25, 2019 5:14 am It's both. One of the promo trailers shows Gohan transform and SS4 Goku/Vegeta are blown back by the force of it. Then one of SS4 Gohan's team attacks with the pair is for him to shoot a massive beam through the opponent and SS4 Goku/Vegeta have to stop it from hitting the Earth.
Alright thanks for your help.

Noitsnothim
Regular

Post by Noitsnothim » Thu Apr 25, 2019 5:25 am

Saiga wrote: Thu Apr 25, 2019 5:14 am It's both. One of the promo trailers shows Gohan transform and SS4 Goku/Vegeta are blown back by the force of it. Then one of SS4 Gohan's team attacks with the pair is for him to shoot a massive beam through the opponent and SS4 Goku/Vegeta have to stop it from hitting the Earth.
SS4 Gohan is a badass...aside from the fusions

Goku
Gohan
Broly

are IMO the 3 best looking SS4's when it comes to aesthetic and stuff

Grimlock
Kicks it Old-School

Post by Grimlock » Thu Apr 25, 2019 8:11 am

So, Xeno Gohan is surprised that he'll become Super Saiyan 4... That can only mean the events of GDM, except for the sudden appearance of Mechikabura, are not actually connected with the current story. Or that GT Gohan is not Xeno Gohan somehow.

As for the latter, here's what I think: it cannot be because for the idea of Super Saiyan 4 Gohan to be possible, we need to place him in the same "context" as Goku, getting his tail back by pulling it. If it was possible for GT Goku, then it can also be possible for GT Gohan, that's where comes his "what-if..." form (which is why GT Goten and GT Trunks getting Super Saiyan 4 may or may not be possible. As we don't know if they at least were born with a tail so that in the "GT context/logic" their tails can be pushed to begin with).
Goodbye friend. You are weak, so you must be destroyed!

~ War of the Dinobots ~

Dark_Tzitzimine
Regular

Post by Dark_Tzitzimine » Thu Apr 25, 2019 8:47 am

Maybe that's the divergence point between GT Gohan and Xeno Gohan. Xeno comes from a point/timeline where he never managed to achieve SSJ4 while GT Gohan eventually did it.

What are you guys guessed for the Secrets? I say that KamiOren is a given with the other two likely being Young Mechakiboola and Gogeta GT inside Fin.

S3 Hendrix
Regular

Post by S3 Hendrix » Thu Apr 25, 2019 9:59 am

Broly became ssj4 because he controlled his golden oozaru state(this is in game lore) The animated cutscenes hold no merit when discussing in game lore since they’re both their own continuities.

Rakurai
Advanced Regular

Post by Rakurai » Thu Apr 25, 2019 10:00 am

Noitsnothim wrote: Thu Apr 25, 2019 3:56 am Whoever Predicated Roberu or however you spell her name using Blutz waves was CORRECT

Rakurai wrote: Sun Apr 21, 2019 1:01 am Glad to see XGohan go SSJ4 for UM8. I wonder how they're going to go about it, I highly doubt XGohan was hiding that form all this time. My guess is they shoot him with enough Blutz waves until he goes into the form, skipping the golden great ape form. GT is the perfect setting to pull off such a thing.
:thumbup:

I know that the Japanese don't have much regard for spoilers anyhow but seriously they just literally spoiled the main juicy details of UM8. Like jeez. Anyways:

- Roberu (I assume is to who XVegeta is speaking to) can produce Blutz waves.
- XGohan: "Me... a Super Saiyan 4?!"
- GT Gogeta (not Dark Gogeta): "Hmph, did you really think that this would be enough to capture me?"
- Mechikaboola addresses his fellow Demon gods about being polite with one another (or something else, don't know the exact context).
- Dark King Mechikaboola vs. Super Saiyan 4 Fierce battle
- Laggs is described as the "mysterious girl"
- Universal Mayhem: Each goal will be thrown into chaos.
Grimlock wrote: Thu Apr 25, 2019 8:11 am So, Xeno Gohan is surprised that he'll become Super Saiyan 4... That can only mean the events of GDM, except for the sudden appearance of Mechikabura, are not actually connected with the current story. Or that GT Gohan is not Xeno Gohan somehow.

As for the latter, here's what I think: it cannot be because for the idea of Super Saiyan 4 Gohan to be possible, we need to place him in the same "context" as Goku, getting his tail back by pulling it. If it was possible for GT Goku, then it can also be possible for GT Gohan, that's where comes his "what-if..." form (which is why GT Goten and GT Trunks getting Super Saiyan 4 may or may not be possible. As we don't know if they at least were born with a tail so that in the "GT context/logic" their tails can be pushed to begin with).
I always thought of SSJ4 GT Gohan as a possible what-if, just like XGohan is a what-if based on the events of GT.
Super Dragon Ball Heroes Universe Mission translation compilation here. All translations are done and owned by me.

SDBH 9th anniversary the secret development interview here. Learn how original SDBH characters such as SS3 Raditz, SS4 Bardock, Robel, & more were conceived!

S3 Hendrix
Regular

Post by S3 Hendrix » Thu Apr 25, 2019 10:02 am

No they don’t, in his ultimate unit Gohan ssj4 shoots a beam attack at whoever your fighting and some how that’s not enough power so Goku and vegeta GT get behind the person and use their own beam attacks, they never have to stop a beam hitting the earth cause Gohan isn’t aiming for the earth he’s aiming for the enemy

sunsetshimmer
I Live Here

Post by sunsetshimmer » Thu Apr 25, 2019 12:00 pm

Rinsankajugin wrote: Mon Apr 22, 2019 3:31 pm
sunsetshimmer wrote: Mon Apr 22, 2019 3:05 pm
Dark_Tzitzimine wrote: Mon Apr 22, 2019 2:23 pm

Cumber is swinging around CC Vegito Blue. But yeah, no idea about Vegeta Blue.
It looks like Oren/Kamin leg but they have white pads on legs, not red. And they are not so muscled lol. It kinda looks like Super Baby 2 leg but it wouldn't make sense for him to be there so it has to be someone else obviously.

Maybe it's new character or new form of one of villains in this arc. Maybe Kamin or Oren will survive, defuse and one of them will take over someone. Vegeta seems to really hate them so it would make sense.
Vegeta is swinging around Punished Zamasu, that's his armor.
So i was right. It's Oren :P
https://youtu.be/3zj3afH6ZiU?t=3m16s
"I will concede that your feelings are worthy of the mightiest of Saiyans. However, there is more to my power than just this. Before you die, I will show it to you. This is the difference in power, between the primitive Saiyans and the evolved Tsufruians." ~Baby Vegeta

supersaiyangodgogeta
Regular

Post by supersaiyangodgogeta » Thu Apr 25, 2019 1:27 pm

So it seems that GT Gogeta breaks out of Fin's absorption. Could be a case of Gohan not being strong enough to beat Dark Gogeta, but simply stalling until Gogeta frees himself.

Dragotaker
Beyond-the-Beyond Newbie

Post by Dragotaker » Thu Apr 25, 2019 3:37 pm

So Xeno Gohan is now aparently stronger than both Goku and Vegeta in SS4??? because now the big match is him vs Mechikabura which is crazy just before this mission Gohan was just the same as Goten in being completely irrelevant and made you question why was he even there in the first place and now out of the sudden he is the main hero, and since Robelu can now spam Blutz Waves out of nowhere what is stopping her from doing the same to Trunks and Goten??? and before you reference the comment about how they were born withouth tails from Toriyama, you already know that's completely irrelevant and at least Trunks will most definetly get the form eventually so it's a moot point.