"(Super) Dragon Ball Heroes" Official Discussion Thread

Discussion of all things related to Dragon Ball video games (console and portable games, arcade versions, etc.) from the entire franchise's history.

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

Noitsnothim
Regular

Re: "(Super) Dragon Ball Heroes" Official Discussion Thread

Post by Noitsnothim » Fri Apr 26, 2019 4:05 pm

So does anyone know what happened to Broly: Xeno ? really would've loved to see SS4 Gogeta: Xeno vs. SS4 Broly: Xeno

mahakaishin1991
I'm, pretty, cozy, here...

Post by mahakaishin1991 » Fri Apr 26, 2019 4:18 pm

Noitsnothim wrote: Fri Apr 26, 2019 4:05 pm So does anyone know what happened to Broly: Xeno ? really would've loved to see SS4 Gogeta: Xeno vs. SS4 Broly: Xeno
Might still happen. He was beaten and his Ball taken in the last arc we saw him in, I assume that took away his Broly Dark form.

Broly would be an obvious trump card for this arc

Noitsnothim
Regular

Post by Noitsnothim » Fri Apr 26, 2019 4:26 pm

mahakaishin1991 wrote: Fri Apr 26, 2019 4:18 pm
Noitsnothim wrote: Fri Apr 26, 2019 4:05 pm So does anyone know what happened to Broly: Xeno ? really would've loved to see SS4 Gogeta: Xeno vs. SS4 Broly: Xeno
Might still happen. He was beaten and his Ball taken in the last arc we saw him in, I assume that took away his Broly Dark form.

I can picture a scenario where his Zenkai Boost increases the power of his SS4 enough to be able to open a time rift like boo when he screamed in the hyperbolic time chamber to get out and ends up on the battlefield wanting to defeat Goku but makes amends to fight the Demon Realm for using him

Grand Marshal 1
Advanced Regular

Post by Grand Marshal 1 » Fri Apr 26, 2019 4:26 pm

mahakaishin1991 wrote: Fri Apr 26, 2019 4:18 pm

You mean as in: Broly becomes an ally of the fighters to face this greater threat that also tried to eliminate him? I am getting some AF vibes right there!
P O W E R

Rakurai
Advanced Regular

Post by Rakurai » Fri Apr 26, 2019 11:47 pm

Broly Dark (his official name) had his Dark DB ripped out by Mira in SDBH 7. Him, Bardock, and Paragus were all left in the Dark Demon Realm after Kaioshin of Time tried to send Mechikaboola away and sent the Time Patrol back to HQ.

Broly Dark was beaten by the Time Patrol (which included SSJ4 XGoku), so Xeno G4 would be a one-sided stomp imo.

I honestly think if we're going to get a surprise ally, then it would be XBardock who will transform into SSJ4 after putting on his Time Breaker again. That would be the easiest and most reasonable way to approach it. Plus it's another "new but not actually new" SSJ4 like SSJ4 XGohan.
Super Dragon Ball Heroes Universe Mission translation compilation here. All translations are done and owned by me.

SDBH 9th anniversary the secret development interview here. Learn how original SDBH characters such as SS3 Raditz, SS4 Bardock, Robel, & more were conceived!

Dark_Tzitzimine
Regular

Post by Dark_Tzitzimine » Sat Apr 27, 2019 12:08 am

To be honest, I never understood the difference between Bardock and Xeno Bardock.

Grimlock
Kicks it Old-School

Post by Grimlock » Sat Apr 27, 2019 12:31 am

Also, it is time for Bardock (and King Vegeta) to return, mainly now that Heroes has an anime. I don't really think I'd be able to see more of these characters even with their recent appearance in the latest movie, so here's the only place where that would be possible.

Bardock is a legit support character for the Time Patrol, as established in Dragon Ball Online. There's no actual reason for him to be excluded. Maybe not as a full-time Time Patroller like all the rest, but appearing here and there once in a while to help will be enough for me. It's high time for interactions with the family as well.
We help! ... Hmm. Always get Autobots out of messes they get into.

~ Day of the Machines ~

Saiga
Kicks it Old-School

Post by Saiga » Sat Apr 27, 2019 1:20 am

Dark_Tzitzimine wrote: Sat Apr 27, 2019 12:08 am To be honest, I never understood the difference between Bardock and Xeno Bardock.
I'm pretty sure Xeno Bardock is just Bardock after he allies with the time patrol and gets a new outfit. That's what the manga makes it out to be, so he's the same Bardock that became the dark-masked Saiyan and everything.
I'm re-watching Dragon Ball GT in full on my blog. Check it out if you're interested in my thoughts on the series as I watch through it!

mahakaishin1991

Post by mahakaishin1991 » Sat Apr 27, 2019 2:51 am

Saiga wrote: Sat Apr 27, 2019 1:20 am
Dark_Tzitzimine wrote: Sat Apr 27, 2019 12:08 am To be honest, I never understood the difference between Bardock and Xeno Bardock.
I'm pretty sure Xeno Bardock is just Bardock after he allies with the time patrol and gets a new outfit. That's what the manga makes it out to be, so he's the same Bardock that became the dark-masked Saiyan and everything.
The one in the last arc with the sleek green armour? I kept seeing debate over if he was or wasnt the same as the one who got super saiyan 4.

mahakaishin1991

Post by mahakaishin1991 » Sat Apr 27, 2019 3:04 am

Rakurai wrote: Fri Apr 26, 2019 11:47 pm
Broly Dark (his official name) had his Dark DB ripped out by Mira in SDBH 7. Him, Bardock, and Paragus were all left in the Dark Demon Realm after Kaioshin of Time tried to send Mechikaboola away and sent the Time Patrol back to HQ.

Broly Dark was beaten by the Time Patrol (which included SSJ4 XGoku), so Xeno G4 would be a one-sided stomp imo.

I honestly think if we're going to get a surprise ally, then it would be XBardock who will transform into SSJ4 after putting on his Time Breaker again. That would be the easiest and most reasonable way to approach it. Plus it's another "new but not actually new" SSJ4 like SSJ4 XGohan.
Isn't the dark demon realm stuck in the time labarynth? That would mean (assuming survival) that Broly, Mira, King Vegeta and Bardock could be out there. Paragus too if we assume the game and manga aren't running on the same path and he didnt get nuked like in the manga

S3 Hendrix
Regular

Post by S3 Hendrix » Sat Apr 27, 2019 8:06 am

King Vegeta Xeno was defeated by bardock: xeno And Paragus: xeno And it ends with bardock: xeno asking/telling Paragus: xeno that he(bardock) will send him(Paragus) to another era , so bardock And Paragus aren’t on/in the demon realm anymore

https://youtu.be/QL7oXvE7ZEg Post battle dialogue at 12:05

S3 Hendrix
Regular

Post by S3 Hendrix » Sat Apr 27, 2019 8:14 am

Saiga wrote: Sat Apr 27, 2019 1:20 am

Bardock: xeno went through a mix of the events of BTFOG TV special and DBminus, also he’s just “The Masked Saiyan “, “Black Masked saiyan” was Vegeta Xeno And “Dark Masked King” was king Vegeta Xeno

mahakaishin1991

Post by mahakaishin1991 » Sat Apr 27, 2019 9:20 am

S3 Hendrix wrote: Sat Apr 27, 2019 8:06 am

King Vegeta Xeno was defeated by bardock: xeno And Paragus: xeno And it ends with bardock: xeno asking/telling Paragus: xeno that he(bardock) will send him(Paragus) to another era , so bardock And Paragus aren’t on/in the demon realm anymore

So we have a timeline where Paragus lives? LOL that's a welcome surprise.

I don't know if King Vegeta is dead, but I hope not. Him coming back would be welcome, and I would like to see him square up with Bardock as a super saiyan 4 so they can catch hands for a while.

I did consider a fan animation of their fight a while ago

S3 Hendrix
Regular

Post by S3 Hendrix » Sat Apr 27, 2019 9:48 am

mahakaishin1991 wrote: Sat Apr 27, 2019 9:20 am

I don't know if King Vegeta is dead, but I hope not. Him coming back would be welcome, and I would like to see him square up with Bardock as a super saiyan 4 so they can catch hands for a while.

That’s why I said defeated cause I’m not sure if he’s dead :P . Also the bardock who has ssj4 is the BTFOG tv special/EOB he doesn’t even know who Trunks is and wonders how trunks knows him.

mahakaishin1991

Post by mahakaishin1991 » Sat Apr 27, 2019 9:54 am

S3 Hendrix wrote: Sat Apr 27, 2019 9:48 am
mahakaishin1991 wrote: Sat Apr 27, 2019 9:20 am

That’s why I said defeated cause I’m not sure if he’s dead :P . Also the bardock who has ssj4 is the BTFOG tv special/EOB he doesn’t even know who Trunks is and wonders how trunks knows him.
So the Xeno Bardock and the SS4 Bardock are indeed different entities as I suspected.

Imagine if the ss4 for this year, out of nowhere, is Paragus Xeno

Rakurai
Advanced Regular

Post by Rakurai » Sat Apr 27, 2019 12:45 pm

That's not the impression I got from the dialogue. Here's my translation:

His final line さて、あいつらのところに戻るか implies to me that he's going to kill XKing Vegeta (and I suppose XParagus too since he uses あいつら which is plural) since they're supposed to be dead in the first place. How is he supposed to send them back to wherever they actually came from and why would he if they're dangerous, doesn't make that much sense to me.

In the manga they blew up with whatever place they were fighting in (or so it seems at least). And XKing Vegeta was planning on killing Beerus, so it makes even less sense to send XKing Vegeta back to his own timeline.
Super Dragon Ball Heroes Universe Mission translation compilation here. All translations are done and owned by me.

SDBH 9th anniversary the secret development interview here. Learn how original SDBH characters such as SS3 Raditz, SS4 Bardock, Robel, & more were conceived!

Rakurai
Advanced Regular

Post by Rakurai » Sat Apr 27, 2019 12:49 pm

mahakaishin1991 wrote: Sat Apr 27, 2019 9:54 am So the Xeno Bardock and the SS4 Bardock are indeed different entities as I suspected.

Imagine if the ss4 for this year, out of nowhere, is Paragus Xeno
Yep, note that SSJ4 Bardock is without the Xeno classification, plus there's one bonus mission in SDBH 7 where XTrunks faces off against regular SSJ Bardock (who does not have the Xeno classification) who eventually goes SSJ4. This Bardock is different from the Bardock with the longer sleeves who fights XKing Vegeta.

S3 Hendrix
Regular

Post by S3 Hendrix » Sat Apr 27, 2019 1:56 pm

Rakurai wrote: Sat Apr 27, 2019 12:45 pm

That's not the impression I got from the dialogue. Here's my translation:

His final line さて、あいつらのところに戻るか implies to me that he's going to kill XKing Vegeta (and I suppose XParagus too since he uses あいつら which is plural) since they're supposed to be dead in the first place. How is he supposed to send them back to wherever they actually came from and why would he if they're dangerous, doesn't make that much sense to me.

In the manga they blew up with whatever place they were fighting in (or so it seems at least). And XKing Vegeta was planning on killing Beerus, so it makes even less sense to send XKing Vegeta back to his own timeline.
I suppose you’re right, especially with the wording that it’s a more menacing “send them back where they belong” not literally “hey I’m sending you back home”. But knowing heroes there will be some crazy explanation later

alakazam^
I Live Here

Post by alakazam^ » Sat Apr 27, 2019 3:11 pm

S3 Hendrix wrote: Sat Apr 27, 2019 1:56 pm
Rakurai wrote: Sat Apr 27, 2019 12:45 pmHis final line さて、あいつらのところに戻るか implies to me that he's going to kill XKing Vegeta (and I suppose XParagus too since he uses あいつら which is plural) since they're supposed to be dead in the first place. How is he supposed to send them back to wherever they actually came from and why would he if they're dangerous, doesn't make that much sense to me.
I suppose you’re right, especially with the wording that it’s a more menacing “send them back where they belong” not literally “hey I’m sending you back home”. But knowing heroes there will be some crazy explanation later
It's not that. Burdock is just saying he's going back to "where they are". I don't remember this part of the story well but I think he was somewhat allied with the Time Patrol at this point? In that case, he's just returning to where they were before being separated.

Paragus is most likely alive as well, since King Vegeeta was busy with Burdock and he was the one to turn the tide.

mahakaishin1991

Post by mahakaishin1991 » Sat Apr 27, 2019 3:18 pm

alakazam^ wrote: Sat Apr 27, 2019 3:11 pm
S3 Hendrix wrote: Sat Apr 27, 2019 1:56 pm
Rakurai wrote: Sat Apr 27, 2019 12:45 pmHis final line さて、あいつらのところに戻るか implies to me that he's going to kill XKing Vegeta (and I suppose XParagus too since he uses あいつら which is plural) since they're supposed to be dead in the first place. How is he supposed to send them back to wherever they actually came from and why would he if they're dangerous, doesn't make that much sense to me.
It's not that. Burdock is just saying he's going back to "where they are". I don't remember this part of the story well but I think he was somewhat allied with the Time Patrol at this point? In that case, he's just returning to where they were before being separated.

Paragus is most likely alive as well, since King Vegeeta was busy with Burdock and he was the one to turn the tide.
Didn't paragus attack him a la vegeta in the kamehameha struggle? Went for the killsteal?