"(Super) Dragon Ball Heroes" Official Discussion Thread

Discussion of all things related to Dragon Ball video games (console and portable games, arcade versions, etc.) from the entire franchise's history.

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

S3 Hendrix
Regular

Re: "(Super) Dragon Ball Heroes" Official Discussion Thread

Post by S3 Hendrix » Sat Apr 27, 2019 3:55 pm

alakazam^ wrote: Sat Apr 27, 2019 3:11 pm
S3 Hendrix wrote: Sat Apr 27, 2019 1:56 pm
Rakurai wrote: Sat Apr 27, 2019 12:45 pmHis final line さて、あいつらのところに戻るか implies to me that he's going to kill XKing Vegeta (and I suppose XParagus too since he uses あいつら which is plural) since they're supposed to be dead in the first place. How is he supposed to send them back to wherever they actually came from and why would he if they're dangerous, doesn't make that much sense to me.
I suppose you’re right, especially with the wording that it’s a more menacing “send them back where they belong” not literally “hey I’m sending you back home”. But knowing heroes there will be some crazy explanation later
It's not that. Burdock is just saying he's going back to "where they are". I don't remember this part of the story well but I think he was somewhat allied with the Time Patrol at this point? In that case, he's just returning to where they were before being separated.

Paragus is most likely alive as well, since King Vegeeta was busy with Burdock and he was the one to turn the tide.
Bardock is sending Paragus And king Vegeta back, he(bardock) isn’t going back anywhere.

Rakurai
Advanced Regular

Post by Rakurai » Sat Apr 27, 2019 4:13 pm

S3 Hendrix wrote: Sat Apr 27, 2019 1:56 pm I suppose you’re right, especially with the wording that it’s a more menacing “send them back where they belong” not literally “hey I’m sending you back home”. But knowing heroes there will be some crazy explanation later
Not saying what I interpret is what it's exactly supposed to be, the dialogue is kinda vague and this is just how I took his words to be when I initially read it. I don't think XBardock has any way of sending them back to their respective timelines and even if he does, wouldn't that lead to the opposite of the Time Patrol's mission, which is to restore timelines to the way they're supposed to be?
mahakaishin1991 wrote: Sat Apr 27, 2019 3:18 pm Didn't paragus attack him a la vegeta in the kamehameha struggle? Went for the killsteal?
Yeah but that was how it was played out in the manga, XParagus stabbed XKV while he was distracted, who then literally turned XParagus to dust. So XParagus shouldn't be coming back in the manga at least unless DB or dark magic shenanigans.

Speaking of manga, I know that the raws for the latest chapters (Universal Conflict and Demon Gods) are out, is a translation currently being worked on for both? I feel like these need to get out so that fans can enjoy them, Nagayama's been doing a great job imo.
Super Dragon Ball Heroes Universe Mission translation compilation here. All translations are done and owned by me.

SDBH 9th anniversary the secret development interview here. Learn how original SDBH characters such as SS3 Raditz, SS4 Bardock, Robel, & more were conceived!

alakazam^
I Live Here

Post by alakazam^ » Sat Apr 27, 2019 5:31 pm

S3 Hendrix wrote: Sat Apr 27, 2019 3:55 pmBardock is sending Paragus And king Vegeta back, he(bardock) isn’t going back anywhere.
This is based on what? The video you posted says no such thing.

Rakurai
Advanced Regular

Post by Rakurai » Sat Apr 27, 2019 7:13 pm

Ahh, on second thought, Bardock must be talking about returning back to where the rest of the Time Patrol is. I didn't really think あいつら would be referring to XParagus or XKV since the term implies there's some distance to those he's referring to, not in close vicinity. So he probably left XParagus and XKV to die and wanted to go back to where the main action is, i.e. where the Time Patrol and Mechikaboola were fighting.
Super Dragon Ball Heroes Universe Mission translation compilation here. All translations are done and owned by me.

SDBH 9th anniversary the secret development interview here. Learn how original SDBH characters such as SS3 Raditz, SS4 Bardock, Robel, & more were conceived!

Noitsnothim
Regular

Post by Noitsnothim » Sat Apr 27, 2019 8:31 pm

Rakurai wrote: Sat Apr 27, 2019 7:13 pm Ahh, on second thought, Bardock must be talking about returning back to where the rest of the Time Patrol is. I didn't really think あいつら would be referring to XParagus or XKV since the term implies there's some distance to those he's referring to, not in close vicinity. So he probably left XParagus and XKV to die and wanted to go back to where the main action is, i.e. where the Time Patrol and Mechikaboola were fighting.
So Bardock could return to Aid Goku and the rest of the Time Patrol? that'd be a cool plot twist in this new Demon Saga tbh I'd like to See Broly Dark (Although that's dumb cause it should be Xeno) comeback as well and be an anti-hero to help them fight against Mechikaboola

Dragotaker
Beyond-the-Beyond Newbie

Post by Dragotaker » Sat Apr 27, 2019 9:44 pm

Noitsnothim wrote: Sat Apr 27, 2019 8:31 pm
Rakurai wrote: Sat Apr 27, 2019 7:13 pm Ahh, on second thought, Bardock must be talking about returning back to where the rest of the Time Patrol is. I didn't really think あいつら would be referring to XParagus or XKV since the term implies there's some distance to those he's referring to, not in close vicinity. So he probably left XParagus and XKV to die and wanted to go back to where the main action is, i.e. where the Time Patrol and Mechikaboola were fighting.
So Bardock could return to Aid Goku and the rest of the Time Patrol? that'd be a cool plot twist in this new Demon Saga tbh I'd like to See Broly Dark (Although that's dumb cause it should be Xeno) comeback as well and be an anti-hero to help them fight against Mechikaboola
Bardock is so popular, he might as well show up at anytime to aid the time patrol as you say, however i would rather have other new characters have the spotlight like Goten who has gotten pretty much nothing since forever or even adult versions of Uub and Pan who were completely neglected in GT and is a crime considering one of them is the reincarnation of the strongest enemy of the most popular installment of the series and the other one sole grandaughter of the main character, i know all those 3 are pretty much at the very bottom as far as popularity goes but i'm really getting tired of having the same people come back with pretty much no changues like Bardock and Broly who even though i like a lot, unless they fuse him with somebody else like Buu or Baby, he shouldn't come back in a really long time.

Noitsnothim
Regular

Post by Noitsnothim » Sun Apr 28, 2019 12:26 am

Looks like Fu's still in the game but no sign of Cooler

Rakurai
Advanced Regular

Post by Rakurai » Wed May 01, 2019 1:04 am

Wow, our whole discussion about who could show up next for SSJ4, gone. :( what a shame.

Grand Marshal 1
Advanced Regular

Post by Grand Marshal 1 » Wed May 01, 2019 4:09 am

Let us start again then!

I have one major question guys. I haven't really gone in-depth with Heroes and the Demon Realm, but I am very interested to it, so please tell me what kind of relationship does Demigra has with Mechikabura?

If anything, Demigra seems to be the boss, while he isn't. Also, has he interacted with other Demon Gods except from Gravy and Putine? Because I doubt that he has encountered Dabura and Towa, but I might be wrong.

Do you think that the Demon Gods share a Makaioshin and a Makaio relationship? If so, could Mechikabura be the "Maidaikaioshin"? (No idea if I spelled that correctly)
P O W E R

Kanassa
Born 'n Bred Here

Post by Kanassa » Wed May 01, 2019 9:53 am

Grand Marshal 1 wrote: Wed May 01, 2019 4:09 am Let us start again then!

I have one major question guys. I haven't really gone in-depth with Heroes and the Demon Realm, but I am very interested to it, so please tell me what kind of relationship does Demigra has with Mechikabura?

If anything, Demigra seems to be the boss, while he isn't. Also, has he interacted with other Demon Gods except from Gravy and Putine? Because I doubt that he has encountered Dabura and Towa, but I might be wrong.

Do you think that the Demon Gods share a Makaioshin and a Makaio relationship? If so, could Mechikabura be the "Maidaikaioshin"? (No idea if I spelled that correctly)
So far they seem to have the antagonistic relationship of Demigra once being a subordinate who went awol "I'm going to make my own demon posse with hookers and blackjack!"
When Super apparently shoves Goku down our throats:

Kanassa wrote:
FoolsGil wrote:I hope Mark is dead. But chances are the dragonballs will bring his stupid ass back. :D
- FoolsGil, Out of Context, 2017

Noitsnothim
Regular

Post by Noitsnothim » Wed May 01, 2019 4:22 pm

Don''t know if anyone's seen ENDGAME yet but there's a scene in the film in which one of the characters open a ton of portals similar to how Dabura Xeno opens portals for his swords to instantly attack someone

Kanassa
Born 'n Bred Here

Post by Kanassa » Wed May 01, 2019 4:29 pm

Noitsnothim wrote: Wed May 01, 2019 4:22 pm
Think that calls for a spoiler, dude.
When Super apparently shoves Goku down our throats:

Kanassa wrote:
FoolsGil wrote:I hope Mark is dead. But chances are the dragonballs will bring his stupid ass back. :D
- FoolsGil, Out of Context, 2017

Noitsnothim
Regular

Post by Noitsnothim » Wed May 01, 2019 5:13 pm

Kanassa wrote: Wed May 01, 2019 4:29 pm
I don't know how to spoiler tag something on here that's why I didn't say which character and what part of the film

Grand Marshal 1
Advanced Regular

Post by Grand Marshal 1 » Wed May 01, 2019 5:23 pm

Noitsnothim wrote: Wed May 01, 2019 5:13 pm
Kanassa wrote: Wed May 01, 2019 4:29 pm
I don't know how to spoiler tag something on here that's why I didn't say which character and what part of the film
Fair enough for me. Btw, to put a spoiler just click the spoiler button above your text box and write something within. It is fairly easy.
This shoudl appear. Write something in between to get
P O W E R

Dbzfan94
Born 'n Bred Here

Post by Dbzfan94 » Thu May 02, 2019 10:38 am

Rakurai wrote: Wed May 01, 2019 1:04 am Wow, our whole discussion about who could show up next for SSJ4, gone. :( what a shame.
I would love to see SSJ4 Goten and Trunks (which also means we get SS4 Gotenks)

mahakaishin1991
I'm, pretty, cozy, here...

Post by mahakaishin1991 » Fri May 03, 2019 4:16 am

Dbzfan94 wrote: Thu May 02, 2019 10:38 am
Rakurai wrote: Wed May 01, 2019 1:04 am Wow, our whole discussion about who could show up next for SSJ4, gone. :( what a shame.
Id like 3 first for Goten.

Also, would SS4 King vegeta get a full beard?

Dbzfan94
Born 'n Bred Here

Post by Dbzfan94 » Fri May 03, 2019 10:28 am

mahakaishin1991 wrote: Fri May 03, 2019 4:16 am

I would like 3 for him too but it seems they’ve long since moved on from the “give everyone 3” trend

mahakaishin1991
I'm, pretty, cozy, here...

Post by mahakaishin1991 » Fri May 03, 2019 5:53 pm

Dbzfan94 wrote: Fri May 03, 2019 10:28 am

I would like 3 for him too but it seems they’ve long since moved on from the “give everyone 3” trend
Xeno Gohan literally just got the form.

Steven Bloodriver
I Live Here

Post by Steven Bloodriver » Fri May 03, 2019 6:27 pm

mahakaishin1991 wrote: Fri Apr 19, 2019 2:30 pm
Dark_Tzitzimine wrote: Fri Apr 19, 2019 11:22 am Since Broly gets a special variant of SSJ4 by stacking his Legendary Saiyan power on it, Xeno Gohan stacking Ultimate and SSJ4 is certainly a possibility.
Some of the games have dealt with this before if I'm correct. Didnt one of the GBA beat em ups have goku stack super saiyan and ultimate together in a what if?
Dragon Ball Z: Extreme Butōden might be the one you are referring to.

Dragotaker
Beyond-the-Beyond Newbie

Post by Dragotaker » Fri May 03, 2019 7:49 pm

mahakaishin1991 wrote: Fri May 03, 2019 5:53 pm
Dbzfan94 wrote: Fri May 03, 2019 10:28 am

Xeno Gohan literally just got the form.
Pretty sure he means characters having it for the first time ever, personally i consider the Xeno version not too far off Z Gohan just like Xeno Gohan got SS4 now even though he had it for the first time years ago so it's not such a big deal, i think the last ones were Nappa and Raditz more than a year ago.