"(Super) Dragon Ball Heroes" Official Discussion Thread

Discussion of all things related to Dragon Ball video games (console and portable games, arcade versions, etc.) from the entire franchise's history.

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

S3 Hendrix
Regular

Re: "(Super) Dragon Ball Heroes" Official Discussion Thread

Post by S3 Hendrix » Fri Sep 13, 2019 4:48 am

Noitsnothim wrote: Fri Sep 13, 2019 3:17 am
MisteryOne wrote: Thu Sep 12, 2019 10:35 pm So... Hearts' "ultimate" form after merging with the Universe Seed is just him on a yellow suit? More DIO jojokes are always welcome, but I was expecting a more drastic redesign after seeing how much Kamioren changed. It's also interesting how Kamin and Oren have only been killed on the anime version.

Nothing too ground-breaking on the Time Patrol stuff, trough I find it kinda funny that Fin is such a failure. First Gogeta controlled his absorption and now Miira absorbs him. He's literally just a walking power-up to others, lol
wait where'd you see Hearts Ultimate form ???
https://imgur.com/gallery/pjvxay1

Noitsnothim
Regular

Post by Noitsnothim » Fri Sep 13, 2019 11:13 am

S3 Hendrix wrote: Fri Sep 13, 2019 4:48 am
MisteryOne wrote: Thu Sep 12, 2019 10:35 pm So... Hearts' "ultimate" form after merging with the Universe Seed is just him on a yellow suit? More DIO jojokes are always welcome, but I was expecting a more drastic redesign after seeing how much Kamioren changed. It's also interesting how Kamin and Oren have only been killed on the anime version.

Nothing too ground-breaking on the Time Patrol stuff, trough I find it kinda funny that Fin is such a failure. First Gogeta controlled his absorption and now Miira absorbs him. He's literally just a walking power-up to others, lol
that's pretty badass (Love that they didn't over do his design and actually spread out his hair instead of making it thick like Super Saiyan 2)

Rakurai
Advanced Regular

Post by Rakurai » Fri Sep 13, 2019 11:24 am

Grimlock wrote: Thu Sep 12, 2019 10:32 am Can someone translate this part? Well, it would be great to get everything translated, but I would like this part ASAP.
ankokudaishogun wrote: Thu Sep 12, 2019 8:12 pm Broly Dark appears to be a complete mindless berserker made wild by having been force-fed Maryoku\Demon Power.
They leave him run wild through the castle hoping he'd take down one Demon God or two.

Time Patrollers somehow punch the brainwashing out of Cronoa.

Unlike what we originally thought it's not Fin(Super Mira absorbed) but Super Mira(Fin absorbed)

Bardack:Xeno starts the fight against King Vegeta:Xeno as SS3, but then finishes it as SS4.
King Vegeta:Xeno calls it the condensation of the oozaru power.
Their fight stops and isn't conclusive, though.
Not quite, it's thanks to Demigra's ability that Chronoa (Kaioshin of Time) was able to be freed from Mechikaboola's mind control. That was his wish towards Dark Shenron in UVM8.

Not sure where XBardock goes SS3 but yes their battle ends with Bardock as a SS4 and Bardock calls for a temporary alliance with King Vegeta to take Mechikaboola down.

Also just a small nuance, XKing Vegeta likens it to the condensation of Great Ape power.

Aside from those things, everything else you said seems accurate.

Near the end, Mechikaboola tells Dark Shenron to use the "Chaos Ball" he created to destroy everything in their age. Chronoa, XTrunks, and Demigra confront and fight against him (the fight ends with Chronoa in her Time Power Released form) but he scoffs at their level. Chronoa says to temporarily retreat back to the Time Nest, they might be able to find a solution there (can anybody take a guess at what this might be based on what was teased?). Goku teleports the gang away.

I'll try to post translations sometime this weekend or next week. I'm getting extremely busy and barely have time to even post here at this point.
Super Dragon Ball Heroes Universe Mission translation compilation here. All translations are done and owned by me.

SDBH 9th anniversary the secret development interview here. Learn how original SDBH characters such as SS3 Raditz, SS4 Bardock, Robel, & more were conceived!

Rakurai
Advanced Regular

Post by Rakurai » Fri Sep 13, 2019 11:29 am

MisteryOne wrote: Thu Sep 12, 2019 10:35 pm Nothing too ground-breaking on the Time Patrol stuff, trough I find it kinda funny that Fin is such a failure. First Gogeta controlled his absorption and now Miira absorbs him. He's literally just a walking power-up to others, lol
So true. Fin has done notable of the sort except become a hype tool for GT Gogeta and a power-up for Mira. :lol: :lol: :lol:
Super Dragon Ball Heroes Universe Mission translation compilation here. All translations are done and owned by me.

SDBH 9th anniversary the secret development interview here. Learn how original SDBH characters such as SS3 Raditz, SS4 Bardock, Robel, & more were conceived!

Rakurai
Advanced Regular

Post by Rakurai » Fri Sep 13, 2019 11:32 am

Also, personal preference to note but Demigra orders Robel (his beautiful secretary and IMO the most competent support character out of the alliance, out of SDBH really) to pull back and rest after he praises her for all of her work done. That scene was so sweet that Demigra could show someone such praise and compliment, also I fucking absolutely love her.

Grand Marshal 1
Advanced Regular

Post by Grand Marshal 1 » Fri Sep 13, 2019 11:40 am

Rakurai wrote: Fri Sep 13, 2019 11:32 am Also, personal preference to note but Demigra orders Robel (his beautiful secretary and IMO the most competent support character out of the alliance, out of SDBH really) to pull back and rest after he praises her for all of her work done. That scene was so sweet that Demigra could show someone such praise and compliment, also I fucking absolutely love her.
You know what they say. No waifu, no laifu. :lol: my waifu from SDBH is Lagss

She is cool indeed. Have we gotten any info on her?

I mean, from a fan's perspective, couldn't Demigra channel some of his divine energy to her, like he did with XOmega and power her up considerably, essentially making her a demon goddess like Towa and Putine? Since he is also an enemy to Mechikabura who can do something similar, it wouldn't sound far fetched to me.
P O W E R

Noitsnothim
Regular

Post by Noitsnothim » Fri Sep 13, 2019 12:02 pm

Can someone translate this ? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XmvhHfsxHYQ

Rakurai
Advanced Regular

Post by Rakurai » Fri Sep 13, 2019 12:04 pm

Grand Marshal 1 wrote: Fri Sep 13, 2019 11:40 am
Rakurai wrote: Fri Sep 13, 2019 11:32 am Also, personal preference to note but Demigra orders Robel (his beautiful secretary and IMO the most competent support character out of the alliance, out of SDBH really) to pull back and rest after he praises her for all of her work done. That scene was so sweet that Demigra could show someone such praise and compliment, also I fucking absolutely love her.
You know what they say. No waifu, no laifu. :lol: my waifu from SDBH is Lagss

She is cool indeed. Have we gotten any info on her?

I mean, from a fan's perspective, couldn't Demigra channel some of his divine energy to her, like he did with XOmega and power her up considerably, essentially making her a demon goddess like Towa and Putine? Since he is also an enemy to Mechikabura who can do something similar, it wouldn't sound far fetched to me.
I wouldn't say she's a waifu to me (not into that sort of business) but more like I adore her personality and support role. It's a pretty common trope but it's a trope for the reason it works.

Not much info except that she feels honored from the bottom of her heart to be of service to Demigra. Which is ironic to me considering that Demigra's past relationships with women in general (Poutine, Towa, Kaioshin of Time) have been rather sour.

I mean yes that's what Demigra did to Xeno Yi Xing Long but I don't think she'd need it since again she's meant to be his secretary and play the role of support, not a fighter. It'd be pointless especially if he himself wants to take down Mechikaboola.

Dark_Tzitzimine
Regular

Post by Dark_Tzitzimine » Fri Sep 13, 2019 12:16 pm

Rakurai wrote: Fri Sep 13, 2019 11:24 am Not sure where XBardock goes SS3 but yes their battle ends with Bardock as a SS4 and Bardock calls for a temporary alliance with King Vegeta to take Mechikaboola down.

Also just a small nuance, XKing Vegeta likens it to the condensation of Great Ape power.
So there's still a chance for XKing Vegeta to go SS or beyond. Nice.

And Mira does indeed is back, absorbing Fin to do so. Interesting.

ankokudaishogun
Advanced Regular

Post by ankokudaishogun » Fri Sep 13, 2019 2:24 pm

Rakurai wrote: Fri Sep 13, 2019 11:24 am Not quite, it's thanks to Demigra's ability that Chronoa (Kaioshin of Time) was able to be freed from Mechikaboola's mind control. That was his wish towards Dark Shenron in UVM8.
thanks for the corrections. I did a rushed job.
Not sure where XBardock goes SS3
Unless i was mistaken, the game gives you SS3 Bardack:Xeno as supporter, which usually means it's the canon fighter\form for the battle.
thanks for the clarification.

A question, though: Fin was SUPPOSED to be used as power-up for Super Mira, right?

DNA
I Live Here

Post by DNA » Fri Sep 13, 2019 3:01 pm

I'd like some clarification if anyone here could. Is there just one Mira or two? The wiki claims there are two Mira's, but that website is normally full of lies so I tend to take anything from there with a grain of salt.

I know Mira died, but he has died before in multiple continuities but came back due to his core being intact.

So again, is there one Mira or two? And what is the storyline of Mira (or both).

Grand Marshal 1
Advanced Regular

Post by Grand Marshal 1 » Fri Sep 13, 2019 3:10 pm

A question, though: Fin was SUPPOSED to be used as power-up for Super Mira, right?
My guess is yes. I mean, Towa constructed him and unleashed him on the most powerful warrior they knew of (Super Saiyan 4 GT Gogeta) to absorb more of his power. Can't see a better boost for Mira, really.

Although initially I thought that Fin would be the one to absorb Mira and the latter would just be more in control, similarly to how GT Gogeta did when he was half/half with Fin. But apparently, he is in total control eh? Correct me if I am wrong
P O W E R

Dragotaker
Regular

Post by Dragotaker » Fri Sep 13, 2019 5:22 pm

Noitsnothim wrote: Fri Sep 13, 2019 11:13 am

that's pretty badass (Love that they didn't over do his design and actually spread out his hair instead of making it thick like Super Saiyan 2)
Since the SSG of the BoG movie that's been Dragon Ball motto on everything that has come from Super and now Heroes, the design is not bad or good, is more like nothing, nothing at all, they literally just colored his torso in yellow, if they really wanted to make things simple they like to, they could just look the same but make the characters say that his ki feels different like the strongest thing they have seen because calling this a new form is just insulting, it seems every time Heroes gives an already existing character a new form they completely under do the designs which is way worse than over design them imo.

Nothing too ground-breaking on the Time Patrol stuff, trough I find it kinda funny that Fin is such a failure. First Gogeta controlled his absorption and now Mira absorbs him. He's literally just a walking power-up to others, lol

Somehow i think this is related to the fan backlash to Fin absorbing Gogeta, the japanese fans in general are very polite and don't complain like we do here in the west, yet when that happened they were visibly annoyed, makes me think that's why as soon as the next chapter came in they revealed Gogeta was faking the whole thing and he was as OP as ever, now Fin is officially cursed with the fanbase and therefore the people in chargue of Heroes so that's why he's been reduced to that, it does sounds like the kind of thing the japanese do in response to such negative criticism to just take the source of heat and sweep it under the rug and underground.

S3 Hendrix
Regular

Post by S3 Hendrix » Fri Sep 13, 2019 7:24 pm

ankokudaishogun wrote: Fri Sep 13, 2019 2:24 pm
Rakurai wrote: Fri Sep 13, 2019 11:24 am Not quite, it's thanks to Demigra's ability that Chronoa (Kaioshin of Time) was able to be freed from Mechikaboola's mind control. That was his wish towards Dark Shenron in UVM8.
thanks for the corrections. I did a rushed job.
Not sure where XBardock goes SS3
Unless i was mistaken, the game gives you SS3 Bardack:Xeno as supporter, which usually means it's the canon fighter\form for the battle.
thanks for the clarification.

To get the legend Clear you gotta have bardock xeno ssj3 on your team

S3 Hendrix
Regular

Post by S3 Hendrix » Fri Sep 13, 2019 7:29 pm

Dragotaker wrote: Fri Sep 13, 2019 5:22 pm

Since the SSG of the BoG movie that's been Dragon Ball motto on everything that has come from Super and now Heroes, the design is not bad or good, is more like nothing, nothing at all, they literally just colored his torso in yellow, if they really wanted to make things simple they like to, they could just look the same but make the characters say that his ki feels different like the strongest thing they have seen because calling this a new form is just insulting, it seems every time Heroes gives an already existing character a new form they completely under do the designs which is way worse than over design them imo.

Nothing too ground-breaking on the Time Patrol stuff, trough I find it kinda funny that Fin is such a failure. First Gogeta controlled his absorption and now Mira absorbs him. He's literally just a walking power-up to others, lol

Somehow i think this is related to the fan backlash to Fin absorbing Gogeta, the japanese fans in general are very polite and don't complain like we do here in the west, yet when that happened they were visibly annoyed, makes me think that's why as soon as the next chapter came in they revealed Gogeta was faking the whole thing and he was as OP as ever, now Fin is officially cursed with the fanbase and therefore the people in chargue of Heroes so that's why he's been reduced to that, it does sounds like the kind of thing the japanese do in response to such negative criticism to just take the source of heat and sweep it under the rug and underground.

I disagree, wataru higuchi states they come up with the ideas for all the mission sets’ stories before the first set of missions is updated to the arcade game(they come up with the whole universe mission story before Universe mission 1 even came out(WH confirms this in the 8th anniversary guide book ) and as we can see the manga also has Gogeta free himself(also it takes a long time to make manga too and it would be basically impossible for the current writer of the DBH manga to get this type of feed back before he’s already drawn the complete chapter). Heroes loves Gogeta(and Wataru higuchi actually really likes GT) so this was for sure part of the original draft for universe mission just to hype up Gogeta GT

Noitsnothim
Regular

Post by Noitsnothim » Fri Sep 13, 2019 7:42 pm

It's not that deep dude I rather Heroes' have simple designed transformations than going all crazy like Super Saiyan 3

Grimlock
Kicks it Old-School

Post by Grimlock » Fri Sep 13, 2019 10:18 pm

DNA wrote: Fri Sep 13, 2019 3:01 pm I'd like some clarification if anyone here could. Is there just one Mira or two? The wiki claims there are two Mira's, but that website is normally full of lies so I tend to take anything from there with a grain of salt.

I know Mira died, but he has died before in multiple continuities but came back due to his core being intact.

So again, is there one Mira or two? And what is the storyline of Mira (or both).
The manga implies there are two. Can't remember if the arcade stated anything about it.

Starting to wonder what more they could possibly reveal/tease (besides a possible new series) at the anniversary livestream next month, since they revealed UM11 content already. Though apparently there won't be any new Super Saiyan 4 this year, the hot news is a new Super Saiyan God. If Xeno Bardock and Xeno King Vegeta get to fight together indeed (something I've been waiting too, yay!), I'd like a short but animated teaser about that too.
We help! ... Hmm. Always get Autobots out of messes they get into.

~ Day of the Machines ~

Dragotaker
Regular

Post by Dragotaker » Sat Sep 14, 2019 10:46 pm

Noitsnothim wrote: Fri Sep 13, 2019 7:42 pm

It's not that deep dude I rather Heroes' have simple designed transformations than going all crazy like Super Saiyan 3
Well personally SS4 is my favourite saiyan transformation with SS3 as second and i wouldn't call crazy since the users hair will always look the same in however has it unless you have too much hair like Raditz or none like Nappa, at the end is a matter of taste and that's okay, good for you for digging it, when it comes to me i always like when the villian transforms into something monstrous or just different for how he looked like at first, something that dragon ball has done since Frieza all the way to Boo.
Grimlock wrote: Fri Sep 13, 2019 10:18 pm
DNA wrote: Fri Sep 13, 2019 3:01 pm I'd like some clarification if anyone here could. Is there just one Mira or two? The wiki claims there are two Mira's, but that website is normally full of lies so I tend to take anything from there with a grain of salt.

The manga implies there are two. Can't remember if the arcade stated anything about it.

Starting to wonder what more they could possibly reveal/tease (besides a possible new series) at the anniversary livestream next month, since they revealed UM11 content already. Though apparently there won't be any new Super Saiyan 4 this year, the hot news is a new Super Saiyan God. If Xeno Bardock and Xeno King Vegeta get to fight together indeed (something I've been waiting too, yay!), I'd like a short but animated teaser about that too.

What did they announce last year anyway??? i thought it was the same as now with SSG Trunks instead of V4

Noitsnothim
Regular

Post by Noitsnothim » Sun Sep 15, 2019 12:40 am

Dragotaker wrote: Sat Sep 14, 2019 10:46 pm
Noitsnothim wrote: Fri Sep 13, 2019 7:42 pm

Well personally SS4 is my favourite saiyan transformation with SS3 as second and i wouldn't call crazy since the users hair will always look the same in however has it unless you have too much hair like Raditz or none like Nappa, at the end is a matter of taste and that's okay, good for you for digging it, when it comes to me i always like when the villian transforms into something monstrous or just different for how he looked like at first, something that dragon ball has done since Frieza all the way to Boo.
Grimlock wrote: Fri Sep 13, 2019 10:18 pm

What did they announce last year anyway??? i thought it was the same as now with SSG Trunks instead of V4
I get what you're saying I'm just happy that they didn't go that route because the villains in demon realm sorta went down that route

I think the last mission will be UM12 and I wonder...Now that Future Trunks Xeno has gone God (God Ki will now be introduced to the Time Patrollers) does that mean it'll still be called Super Dragon Ball Heroes or something entirely new ?

Grimlock
Kicks it Old-School

Post by Grimlock » Sun Sep 15, 2019 1:42 am

Dragotaker wrote: Sat Sep 14, 2019 10:46 pmWhat did they announce last year anyway??? i thought it was the same as now with SSG Trunks instead of V4
Last year we got Super Saiyan 4 Xeno Vegetto and this year is Super Saiyan God Xeno Trunks, who may or may not be the only big surprise. As Heroes broke the pattern of going up until the tenth mission (as the previous one went up to the eighth mission), everything's become possible, even more than one character getting a transformation. Do expect that to be the case, as I've long awaited something for Pan, Goten and mainly King Vegeta.
We help! ... Hmm. Always get Autobots out of messes they get into.

~ Day of the Machines ~