"(Super) Dragon Ball Heroes" Official Discussion Thread

Discussion of all things related to Dragon Ball video games (console and portable games, arcade versions, etc.) from the entire franchise's history.

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

ankokudaishogun
Advanced Regular

Re: "(Super) Dragon Ball Heroes" Official Discussion Thread

Post by ankokudaishogun » Thu Nov 07, 2019 1:11 pm

Gohan123 wrote: Thu Nov 07, 2019 12:39 pm https://youtu.be/MkjAf3hk80k
SSG Trunks appeared in 2.31
Mechibakura new form in 13.30
It's Time Power Unleashed Darkness King Mechikabula.
The time power coming from a black hole, apparently?

Noitsnothim
Regular

Post by Noitsnothim » Thu Nov 07, 2019 3:36 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2_KNLrwF4o0

anything new? Majin Ozotto is back !!!

Steven Bloodriver
I Live Here

Post by Steven Bloodriver » Thu Nov 07, 2019 4:05 pm

ankokudaishogun wrote: Thu Nov 07, 2019 1:11 pm
It's Time Power Unleashed Darkness King Mechikabula.
So Dark King Mechikabura has the very same transformation as Chronoa?

Majin Demigra
Beyond Newbie

Post by Majin Demigra » Thu Nov 07, 2019 4:20 pm

Gohan123 wrote: Thu Nov 07, 2019 11:55 am I have question about story.

According to DB wiki Demon Mechibakura happened before prison saga? Is is really true ?
Mechi happened long before this

Gohan123
Not-So-Newbie

Post by Gohan123 » Thu Nov 07, 2019 5:04 pm

Majin Demigra wrote: Thu Nov 07, 2019 4:20 pm

According to DB wiki Demon Mechibakura happened before prison saga? Is is really true ?
This current arc according to DB wiki is called Dark King Mechibakura Saga.

https://dragonball.fandom.com/wiki/Prison_Planet_Saga

It is set after the Galactic Patrol Prisoner Saga of Dragon Ball Superand the Dark King Mechikabura Saga of Super Dragon Ball Heroes.

S3 Hendrix
Regular

Post by S3 Hendrix » Thu Nov 07, 2019 6:37 pm

Gohan123 wrote: Thu Nov 07, 2019 5:04 pm

It is set after the Galactic Patrol Prisoner Saga of Dragon Ball Superand the Dark King Mechikabura Saga of Super Dragon Ball Heroes.

The arcade story keeps it so vague that demigra returning then moments later mechikabura, could happen either directly after chronoa seals herself or after Goku Xeno And Vegeta xeno go to prison planet. Literally the dialogue just says Goku Xeno And Vegeta xeno are still healing up after their most recent battle so that could mean when they fused vs Cumber or when they tried to stop mechikabura from regaining his youth.

Gohan123
Not-So-Newbie

Post by Gohan123 » Thu Nov 07, 2019 8:43 pm

S3 Hendrix wrote: Thu Nov 07, 2019 6:37 pm

The arcade story keeps it so vague that demigra returning then moments later mechikabura, could happen either directly after chronicle s eals herself or after Goku Xeno And Vegeta Xeno go to a prison planet. Literally, the dialogue just says Goku Xeno And Vegeta Xeno are still healing up after their most recent battle so that could mean when they fused vs Cumber or when they tried to stop mechikabura from regaining his youth.
If Mechibakura arc started after Prison Saga I wonder why Fu doesn't help their parents to fight against Time Patrol ?

Dragotaker
Regular

Post by Dragotaker » Fri Nov 08, 2019 12:33 am

Gohan123 wrote: Thu Nov 07, 2019 8:43 pm

The arcade story keeps it so vague that demigra returning then moments later mechikabura, could happen either directly after chronicle s eals herself or after Goku Xeno And Vegeta Xeno go to a prison planet. Literally, the dialogue just says Goku Xeno And Vegeta Xeno are still healing up after their most recent battle so that could mean when they fused vs Cumber or when they tried to stop mechikabura from regaining his youth.
If Mechibakura arc started after Prison Saga I wonder why Fu doesn't help their parents to fight against Time Patrol ?
I'm pretty sure Fu doesn't know them and even if he did probably wouldn't care about them either, i have yet to play the DLC story of him in Xenoverse 2 so i know litle other than Dabura was the one that brought him to be the new Demon Realm King or something like that, whatever the case pretty sure Towa/Mira had nothing to do with his upbringing, he is a loose cannon who doesn't care about anything other than his ambitions.

Grand Marshal 1
Advanced Regular

Post by Grand Marshal 1 » Fri Nov 08, 2019 3:06 am

What troubles me is Fu's age. I mean he is a genetical construct, however I am still questioning how he aged up that fast, when he wasn't a thing in Xeno verse, but then started doing all his stuff as a full-fledged adult. Could Towa speed up his growth process?
P O W E R

DNA
I Live Here

Post by DNA » Fri Nov 08, 2019 3:15 am

Grand Marshal 1 wrote: Fri Nov 08, 2019 3:06 am What troubles me is Fu's age. I mean he is a genetical construct, however I am still questioning how he aged up that fast, when he wasn't a thing in Xeno verse, but then started doing all his stuff as a full-fledged adult. Could Towa speed up his growth process?
Mira is a genetic construct, not Fu. And he may have just came from a further point in time where he is an adult. What exactly got you to conclude he is a genetic construct and aged fast?

Grand Marshal 1
Advanced Regular

Post by Grand Marshal 1 » Fri Nov 08, 2019 3:38 am

DNA wrote: Fri Nov 08, 2019 3:15 am
Grand Marshal 1 wrote: Fri Nov 08, 2019 3:06 am What troubles me is Fu's age. I mean he is a genetical construct, however I am still questioning how he aged up that fast, when he wasn't a thing in Xeno verse, but then started doing all his stuff as a full-fledged adult. Could Towa speed up his growth process?
Mira is a genetic construct, not Fu. And he may have just came from a further point in time where he is an adult. What exactly got you to conclude he is a genetic construct and aged fast?
Wasn't he Towa's creation along with Mira's cells? I might not remember clearly, but I have the impression that this is the case. He isn't like Mira, but he wasn't conceived like a normal child, was he.

Do you happen to know what's the case exactly with him, or do we not have enough info?
P O W E R

DNA
I Live Here

Post by DNA » Fri Nov 08, 2019 5:21 am

Grand Marshal 1 wrote: Fri Nov 08, 2019 3:38 am Wasn't he Towa's creation along with Mira's cells? I might not remember clearly, but I have the impression that this is the case. He isn't like Mira, but he wasn't conceived like a normal child, was he.

Do you happen to know what's the case exactly with him, or do we not have enough info?
I was under the impression that Fu was just Towa and Mira's child, like, "normal" demon conception. Not created with their genetical material. I might be wrong since they keep changing stuff around between games. I'm not sure where to get that information. I don't consider the current wiki to be reliable in any way.

Grand Marshal 1
Advanced Regular

Post by Grand Marshal 1 » Fri Nov 08, 2019 10:19 am

Steven Bloodriver wrote: Fri Nov 08, 2019 9:59 am
When did Sealas and Ahms got that threat-looking with op forms? Woaahhh, I used to say that they were underrated, but now I think they are ven more underrated for staying in the shadows.
P O W E R

Kanassa
Born 'n Bred Here

Post by Kanassa » Fri Nov 08, 2019 11:42 am

Dragotaker wrote: Fri Nov 08, 2019 12:33 am
Gohan123 wrote: Thu Nov 07, 2019 8:43 pm

I'm pretty sure Fu doesn't know them and even if he did probably wouldn't care about them either, i have yet to play the DLC story of him in Xenoverse 2 so i know litle other than Dabura was the one that brought him to be the new Demon Realm King or something like that, whatever the case pretty sure Towa/Mira had nothing to do with his upbringing, he is a loose cannon who doesn't care about anything other than his ambitions.
Fu doesn't care about his parents, he doesn't care about the Demon realm and he doesn't care about winning; he just wants to have fun.
Didn't Dabura say that he's been raising Fuu in secret in another timeline for Towa while she first enacted her plan in Xenoverse 1?
When Super apparently shoves Goku down our throats:

Kanassa wrote:
FoolsGil wrote:I hope Mark is dead. But chances are the dragonballs will bring his stupid ass back. :D
- FoolsGil, Out of Context, 2017

ankokudaishogun
Advanced Regular

Post by ankokudaishogun » Fri Nov 08, 2019 1:12 pm

Grand Marshal 1 wrote: Fri Nov 08, 2019 3:06 am What troubles me is Fu's age.
Two words: Time. Travel.
Steven Bloodriver wrote: Thu Nov 07, 2019 4:05 pm
ankokudaishogun wrote: Thu Nov 07, 2019 1:11 pm It's Time Power Unleashed Darkness King Mechikabula.
So Dark King Mechikabura has the very same transformation as Chronoa?
If I didn't misunderstood, pretty much:
A "dark" version, his time power coming from a black hole that sucked time instead of the time-generating Tokitoki, but it's still Time Power.

Dark_Tzitzimine
Regular

Post by Dark_Tzitzimine » Fri Nov 08, 2019 2:08 pm

Really curious about what happens, it seems like Mechikabula lets himself be absorbed by Fin. Also weird that they didn't give Trunks SSG as a special unit during the Mechikabula fight.

Gohan123
Not-So-Newbie

Post by Gohan123 » Fri Nov 08, 2019 2:34 pm

Dark_Tzitzimine wrote: Fri Nov 08, 2019 2:08 pm
Really curious about what happens, it seems like Mechikabula lets himself be absorbed by Fin. Also weird that they didn't give Trunks SSG as a special unit during the Mechikabula fight.
Did you don't check on the last part Mira talking with Fin ?

Dark_Tzitzimine
Regular

Post by Dark_Tzitzimine » Fri Nov 08, 2019 3:58 pm

Gohan123 wrote: Fri Nov 08, 2019 2:34 pm
Dark_Tzitzimine wrote: Fri Nov 08, 2019 2:08 pm
Did you don't check on the last part Mira talking with Fin ?
I actually missed that. The plot thickens.

So, I found this tweet in Spanish that claims that Yuki Kadota, Heroes writer admitted Trunks was supposed to get SSJ4 this anniversary, but they couldn't work out the hair/fur color so they decided to give him SSG. I'm assuming is from the SDBH guide recently released so hopefully, someone will be able to confirm the veracity of the claim. But man, if it is true, is such a lame explanation.