"(Super) Dragon Ball Heroes" Official Discussion Thread

Discussion of all things related to Dragon Ball video games (console and portable games, arcade versions, etc.) from the entire franchise's history.

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

Noitsnothim
Regular

Re: "(Super) Dragon Ball Heroes" Official Discussion Thread

Post by Noitsnothim » Sun Nov 10, 2019 7:11 pm

Grand Marshal 1 wrote: Sun Nov 10, 2019 4:22 am This is most interesting. The meet up sounds good. I truly wonder what will be the reason behind it. Could Fu pull the strings again? Will it be that Ultimate Godslayer Hearts tries to change reality to suit his liking? Could it be that the empowered Darkness Mechikaboola will form a rift in realities?

I guess that this would either require him to die and cause all this damage or actually still be alive. I don't know, but seeing interactions of the Demon Realm villains with the Super ones sends shivers down my spine. I like the idea. I hope that we will get to see all these Demon Realm characters animated, even for a while.
lol imagine Mechikaboola forming a rift is what causes the events of Dragon Ball Legends (The Story I mean) I could def see Ultimate Godslayer Hearts and Mechikaboola getting along with their ambitions being set on destroying Goku & Trunks (I wanna see Future trunks reaction to Future Trunks (xeno) as a SSG and Maybe Vegito Blue & Gogeta SS4 (Xeno) teaming up

I want Majin Ozotto & Lagss to become more prominent in the next story and hopefully Cumber Achieves SS4 they should also bring Back Hatchiyack they did him dirty in the prison planet Manga (He's still alive in the arcade isn't he?)

Noitsnothim
Regular

Post by Noitsnothim » Sun Nov 10, 2019 7:52 pm

Dark_Tzitzimine wrote: Sun Nov 10, 2019 3:15 am Ok, is confirmed

https://twitter.com/Cipher_db/status/11 ... 8581142529
Cypher wrote:From the recent DB Heroes 9th anniversary book:

The original plan for Trunks: Xeno's super form was to go with Super Saiyan 4, but decisions such as what to do with the hair color ("Should it stay purple? Turn black?") led to it being scrapped in favor of Super Saiyan God.
This is also pretty interesting
Cypher wrote:In the next update, the Xeno characters and Universal Conflict arc characters will truly be meeting up, so they wanted a character who would be a fitting symbol of the merger.
https://twitter.com/Cipher_db/status/11 ... 7363027968
I would love for them to put a bit of a restriction on trunks' Super Saiyan God after he's already used it (Similar to Goku in Battle of Gods) and for the time being while he tries to maintain or hone his god power (AKA God Ki) Roberu helps him unlock Super Saiyan 4 and to Chronoa's Surprise she says is slightly above SSG (But that's probably because Trunks' is secretly using God ki as a boost kinda stacking it on top of 4's awesome power)

I honestly think that's the only way they could give trunks (Xeno) SS4 at this point while it is still relevant

MisteryOne
OMG CRAZY REGEN

Post by MisteryOne » Mon Nov 11, 2019 1:00 am

I kind of feel overwhelmed with so much new stuff to comment at once. Maybe I should be more active here or just shut up already...

On the black hair Trunks thing: my best guess is that maybe the SS4 hair is supposed to be a dark color similar to an Oozaru's fur? But then you have Gogeta with his random reddish hair so...

On the Xenos meeting up with CC again: Now this is really interesting. I kind of felt the Prison Planet didn't really explore all the possibilities regarding having alternate versions of the same character. We just ended having two different Vegettos, and while I do like V4, it felt a little bit of a waste. I personally would welcome more crazy tag teams/fusions that what we have seen so far, mainly because Heroes is the place where you can actually build up that stuff and give it hype. I wonder if the two Trunks would meet up this time, and I also want to think the Xeno's reaction to Blue being the form above God.
Grimlock wrote: Sat Nov 09, 2019 11:00 am
MisteryOne wrote: Sat Nov 09, 2019 9:10 amI get that this is Heroes and is pure fanservice
People rarely has a point whenever a claim like this is made. Like you said, it is either objectively and completely false or we can use that (idiotic) claim to "explain" anything in this modern franchise, as nonsense can be found anywhere.
My point exactly. If you reduce everything to "it never made sense to begin with" of course you can come up with any type of excuse. But when something has been logical until a certain point, you can't suddenly headcanon that "something was only supposed to be that way for a single mission" and stuff like that. Specially when this is not a weekly anime with multiple writers and fucked up schedules. But people just like to throw the ball away for some reason (is that an expression on English? lol). At the end of the day tho, as you say, almost everything in modern DB is heavily constructed on references and fanservice.

Either way I rest my case, and as unlikely as it seems for now I hope that if Gogeta does win he goes beyond Blue.
English is not my first language. Please excuse my gramatical mistakes.

MisteryOne
OMG CRAZY REGEN

Post by MisteryOne » Mon Nov 11, 2019 1:10 am

Dragotaker wrote: Sat Nov 09, 2019 8:31 pm
Also, Mechikaboola is getting ugiler and uglier imho. His original young form already looked better that his Darkness one, but this Dark-hole thing... He doesn't even look threating anymore. He just looks silly. Trough I'm still very curious as to who will finally defeat him and, more importantly, what will they come up with next.

Correct me if I'm wrong but he has been the villain for the entirety of the "Super" section of the game, right? I assume that the new Big Bang stuff will have a new villain, but it just feels kinda weird imagining the Xenos fighting something else at this point.

Either way, I'm really curious about the dialogue between Fin and Miira at the end, and what will happen in UM12 regarding the Conflict part. I don't see Gogeta losing after the hype he got, but I guess they can always go the lame route and haveI him defuse or something.

I think that's kinda the point, he is absorbing more and more dark energy in order to be stronger and he is changing litle by litle to a more monstruous form each time, that cutscene in the game you can see some black shadow starts to appear on the sides of his face, reminds me of corrupted Zamasu, kinda expect him to transform once more into a bigger, uglier, stronger demon right in the climax, yet at the same time i don't think he would transform once more after he just did at the end of the last one but i would like to think so.
I was refering more on how I find the new form unappealing, sorry I worded it wrong. For example I actually do like Grotesque Zamasu's design a lot(as stupid as the reasoning for it was) but this new black-hole form...not very much tbh, but to each their own.

But I get your point, I have been wanting to see someone besides Demigra to use a beastly Demon God form, or something on the lines of his hybrid version. The rest of the demons have just been redesigned a couple of times adding more and more details and in some cases weapons. I agree that he will probably not transform again this soon but then again we never saw his "base" youth form fighting at all...

I wonder if the stories will get interconnected again because of the black hole thing. Maybe Hearts does something on his end too, or his battle with Gogeta fucks up the dimensions a bit like in Broly or whatever. I doubt Hearts would want to work with Mechikaboola if they ever met (he is tecnically a god after all) but then again his (Mechikaboola I mean) goal seems sooo ambigous by now... He just seems to be pure evil.
English is not my first language. Please excuse my gramatical mistakes.

Majin Demigra
Beyond Newbie

Post by Majin Demigra » Mon Nov 11, 2019 4:57 am

Gohan123 wrote: Thu Nov 07, 2019 5:04 pm
Majin Demigra wrote: Thu Nov 07, 2019 4:20 pm
Gohan123 wrote: Thu Nov 07, 2019 11:55 am I have question about story.

According to DB wiki Demon Mechibakura happened before prison saga? Is is really true ?
Mechi happened long before this
This current arc according to DB wiki is called Dark King Mechibakura Saga.

https://dragonball.fandom.com/wiki/Prison_Planet_Saga

It is set after the Galactic Patrol Prisoner Saga of Dragon Ball Superand the Dark King Mechikabura Saga of Super Dragon Ball Heroes.
The way you said it I thought you meant Mechikabura himself as a character

Grimlock
Kicks it Old-School

Post by Grimlock » Mon Nov 11, 2019 2:40 pm

MisteryOne wrote: Mon Nov 11, 2019 1:00 amI wonder if the two Trunks would meet up this time,
It would be interesting if Dimps dares to provide a(nother) statement regarding Xeno Trunks being the Dragon Ball Super Trunks further in the future in Heroes as well. It is the case in XV2 but since Heroes is another thing entirely, things could be different.
MisteryOne wrote: Mon Nov 11, 2019 1:00 amand I also want to think the Xeno's reaction to Blue being the form above God.
Considering the lack of knowledge about Super Saiyan God Super Saiyan that Xeno Goku expressed, doubt the Xenos would express any other feeling towards Super Saiyan God. Rather than "hey, that's form I don't know about", it would be just "hey, that's two forms I don't know about", or something similar. Then again, if Trunks uses it when everyone is around and the Dragon Ball Super characters go "hey, Trunks, cool form. Did you know there is one level beyond that?", then it could get us some nice moment/dialogues.

I would like a proper reaction to Super Saiyan 4 to be honest.
We help! ... Hmm. Always get Autobots out of messes they get into.

~ Day of the Machines ~

Noitsnothim
Regular

Post by Noitsnothim » Mon Nov 11, 2019 2:55 pm

Grimlock wrote: Mon Nov 11, 2019 2:40 pm
MisteryOne wrote: Mon Nov 11, 2019 1:00 amI wonder if the two Trunks would meet up this time,
It would be interesting if Dimps dares to provide a(nother) statement regarding Xeno Trunks being the Dragon Ball Super Trunks further in the future in Heroes as well. It is the case in XV2 but since Heroes is another thing entirely, things could be different.
MisteryOne wrote: Mon Nov 11, 2019 1:00 amand I also want to think the Xeno's reaction to Blue being the form above God.
Considering the lack of knowledge about Super Saiyan God Super Saiyan that Xeno Goku expressed, doubt the Xenos would express any other feeling towards Super Saiyan God. Rather than "hey, that's form I don't know about", it would be just "hey, that's two forms I don't know about", or something similar. Then again, if Trunks uses it when everyone is around and the Dragon Ball Super characters go "hey, Trunks, cool form. Did you know there is one level beyond that?", then it could get us some nice moment/dialogues.

As would I it's BS that CC Goku nor Vegeta (Even Trunks) weren't curious as to what form the Time Patrollers versions of themselves had It'd be crazy if in Big Bang Mission CC Vegeta references Super Saiyan 4 as similar to that form that Broly took before going Super Saiyan just much stronger and powerful

Grand Marshal 1
Advanced Regular

Post by Grand Marshal 1 » Mon Nov 11, 2019 5:20 pm

Noitsnothim wrote: Mon Nov 11, 2019 2:55 pm

As would I it's BS that CC Goku nor Vegeta (Even Trunks) weren't curious as to what form the Time Patrollers versions of themselves had It'd be crazy if in Big Bang Mission CC Vegeta references Super Saiyan 4 as similar to that form that Broly took before going Super Saiyan just much stronger and powerful
Yeah that would be hella interesting. Kinda associate Wrathful in it's 2 stages as precursors to SS4. Really, adding SS on top of it (not talking about SS or SSFP Broly) would make it look more golden and without the fur, rather than red and with plenty of body hair. Maybe an explanation? Maybe a brand new SS4 variant achieved with superior control over the form (it is contradicting with Broly's case, but maintaining Great Ape and beyond power, while in humanoid appearance should mean something).

That. We clearly need to see how God and 4 play out together. Not for debates and powerscaling (kinda excited as it's also part of it why I need it) but to also establish the connection between the primitive nature of the saiyans with their godly potential.
P O W E R

DNA
I Live Here

Post by DNA » Tue Nov 12, 2019 5:40 am

Grand Marshal 1 wrote: Sat Nov 09, 2019 8:38 pm Which would make sense as by now, we have only seen Demigra use a monster demon form. Having Mechikaboola achieve a similar state of using 100% and every ounce of his power to go Giant Demon God or something would be understandable. Heck I think that him reaching Makyouka/Transcended Demon God as his final makes more sense.

The way I see it:

He was an Elder>He reverted to his Prime=Base>He powered up once (I think) =Demon God > final state = makyouka (less of a giant demon God, but I guess that part can be skipped)
I believe people have been making wrong assumptions. To me it seems Mechikaboola is a Core Person, every one else around him is a Demon. When he got his youth back, he was wearing Kaioshin clothes, no other demon wears them. I believe they are different races, hence why they have different transformations. Isn't Mechikaboola's transformation called Dark King? And not Demon God?

Grand Marshal 1
Advanced Regular

Post by Grand Marshal 1 » Tue Nov 12, 2019 9:14 am

DNA wrote: Tue Nov 12, 2019 5:40 am
Grand Marshal 1 wrote: Sat Nov 09, 2019 8:38 pm Which would make sense as by now, we have only seen Demigra use a monster demon form. Having Mechikaboola achieve a similar state of using 100% and every ounce of his power to go Giant Demon God or something would be understandable. Heck I think that him reaching Makyouka/Transcended Demon God as his final makes more sense.

The way I see it:

He was an Elder>He reverted to his Prime=Base>He powered up once (I think) =Demon God > final state = makyouka (less of a giant demon God, but I guess that part can be skipped)
I believe people have been making wrong assumptions. To me it seems Mechikaboola is a Core Person, every one else around him is a Demon. When he got his youth back, he was wearing Kaioshin clothes, no other demon wears them. I believe they are different races, hence why they have different transformations. Isn't Mechikaboola's transformation called Dark King? And not Demon God?
I thought that Demigra was something like Mechikaboola. I mean, he was presented as someone who wished to take over the Supreme Kai of Time spot, like his opponent Mechikaboola. On top of that he behaved way different than the demons around him, even bestowing godly powers to his minions like Mechi (I am referring to XYi Xing Long when in Makyouka, not just simply and demon God form). I guess that in the end he could be the only case of a Makaioshin although they wouldn't expand on that. Just an evil Supreme Kai. Different than Zamasu of course.
P O W E R

DNA
I Live Here

Post by DNA » Tue Nov 12, 2019 5:21 pm

I think Mechikaboola might actually be a Makaioshin and that Demigra is a demon who managed to evolve beyond the limits of his race. The circunstances of his transformations are rather unique.

Majin Demigra
Beyond Newbie

Post by Majin Demigra » Tue Nov 12, 2019 9:05 pm

DNA wrote: Tue Nov 12, 2019 5:21 pm I think Mechikaboola might actually be a Makaioshin and that Demigra is a demon who managed to evolve beyond the limits of his race. The circunstances of his transformations are rather unique.
When you look at Demigra, Putine, and Gravy's backstories it's really feels similar to how a Makaioshin was said to be created

DNA
I Live Here

Post by DNA » Wed Nov 13, 2019 5:29 am

Majin Demigra wrote: Tue Nov 12, 2019 9:05 pm When you look at Demigra, Putine, and Gravy's backstories it's really feels similar to how a Makaioshin was said to be created
Oh right, they were assistants to Chronoa. Maybe they are all Core People, and thus may be Makaios, and maybe only Mechikaboola and perhaps also Demigra are Makaioshins.

Kenneth La Torre
I'm, pretty, cozy, here...

Post by Kenneth La Torre » Wed Nov 13, 2019 4:37 pm

the misssion being called big bang mission surely brings back fuu vibes.
so maybe fuu will be the big bad after hearts gets defeated.

Noitsnothim
Regular

Post by Noitsnothim » Thu Nov 14, 2019 2:33 am

Kenneth La Torre wrote: Wed Nov 13, 2019 4:37 pm the misssion being called big bang mission surely brings back fuu vibes.
Or Maybe Majin Ozotto

Grand Marshal 1
Advanced Regular

Post by Grand Marshal 1 » Thu Nov 14, 2019 10:37 am

Noitsnothim wrote: Thu Nov 14, 2019 2:33 am
Kenneth La Torre wrote: Wed Nov 13, 2019 4:37 pm the misssion being called big bang mission surely brings back fuu vibes.
Or Maybe Majin Ozotto
He has remained in the shadows for long enough. Time for him to get the spotlight a little. Him returning and absorbing Lagss isn't random. I wonder how he could pose a threat though... (we already have Multiversal conquerors, so how could Ozotto make for an interesting villain concept?)
P O W E R

Kenneth La Torre
I'm, pretty, cozy, here...

Post by Kenneth La Torre » Thu Nov 14, 2019 12:27 pm

Noitsnothim wrote: Thu Nov 14, 2019 2:33 am
Or Maybe Majin Ozotto
as much as i would love that, what would he offer beyond mechikabura, fuu and hearts?
and I'm not talking about power level wise, I'm talking about plot wise. hearts was making the universe seed, fuu wanted to create a big bang, and mechikabura is turning reality into a void.

tho its time for him to get relevance. hes been missing for 90% of the mission arc.

Dragotaker
Regular

Post by Dragotaker » Thu Nov 14, 2019 7:11 pm

It's funny to me that Towa and Mira who are bad guys have been around for like 4 years now, keep getting defeated again and again yet they never are killed off for good, same thing with Demigra who was introduced to the arcade much later, who's to say Hearts and Mechikabura won't carry on as villians for next mission??? even Demigra himself still has beef with the time patrol so maybe he could be the new main bad guy if Mechikabura is truly gone for good??

Majin Demigra
Beyond Newbie

Post by Majin Demigra » Thu Nov 14, 2019 11:11 pm

Dragotaker wrote: Thu Nov 14, 2019 7:11 pm It's funny to me that Towa and Mira who are bad guys have been around for like 4 years now, keep getting defeated again and again yet they never are killed off for good, same thing with Demigra who was introduced to the arcade much later, who's to say Hearts and Mechikabura won't carry on as villians for next mission??? even Demigra himself still has beef with the time patrol so maybe he could be the new main bad guy if Mechikabura is truly gone for good??
I mean I'm happy with Demigra not being killed off and forgotten, he's one of my favorites