"(Super) Dragon Ball Heroes" Official Discussion Thread

Discussion of all things related to Dragon Ball video games (console and portable games, arcade versions, etc.) from the entire franchise's history.

Moderators: Kanzenshuu Staff, General Help

User avatar
Dragotaker
Beyond-the-Beyond Newbie
Posts: 421
Joined: Tue Apr 19, 2016 9:46 pm

Re: "(Super) Dragon Ball Heroes" Official Discussion Thread

Post by Dragotaker » Sat Dec 21, 2019 4:17 pm

Rakurai wrote:
Sat Dec 21, 2019 1:28 am
Dark_Tzitzimine wrote:
Sat Dec 21, 2019 1:10 am
Dang, I missed the BBM tease. I hope it gets uploaded soon.

Image

Also, it doesn't seem like Pan Xeno is going anywhere.
Lol why is Bojack in that pic...? Didn't he get offed pretty quickly by FTrunks during the Prison Planet arc?

Seems like they're hyping up the main cast of BBM. Can't wait to see how the Time Patrol will interact with the GoDs if at all.
Yeah, if she is to stay all the way into the new mission then she's finally getting something right??? she has to, btw can somebody translate the text of the trailer in that image??? like when they present each part of the cast since when the Xeno Patrol appears both Goten and Gohan are nowhere to be seen does that mean they are gone or does the text says Xeno Patrol??? and like when Towa, Bojack and Turles appear what does it say in text??? that was so random, then the tree that appears next as the tree of might or what does it say?? somebody help please

User avatar
Zamasu55
I'm pretty cozy, here...
Posts: 1779
Joined: Fri Oct 14, 2016 2:23 pm

Re: "(Super) Dragon Ball Heroes" Official Discussion Thread

Post by Zamasu55 » Sat Dec 21, 2019 4:54 pm

They changed Vegeta's outfit a bit btw.

Gohan123
Not-So-Newbie
Posts: 94
Joined: Sat Feb 03, 2018 11:18 pm

Re: "(Super) Dragon Ball Heroes" Official Discussion Thread

Post by Gohan123 » Sat Dec 21, 2019 5:06 pm

Mechikabura happened before Prison Saga.

After Mechikabura arc Fu finally born and growing up into adult in Prison Saga.

Xeno Timeline.
Dark Realm Saga > Mechikabura Saga > Prison Saga > Universal Saga > Big Bang Saga

Gohan123
Not-So-Newbie
Posts: 94
Joined: Sat Feb 03, 2018 11:18 pm

Re: "(Super) Dragon Ball Heroes" Official Discussion Thread

Post by Gohan123 » Sat Dec 21, 2019 5:11 pm

Zamasu55 wrote:
Sat Dec 21, 2019 4:54 pm
They changed Vegeta's outfit a bit btw.
Another picture.

Image

User avatar
Noitsnothim
Beyond-the-Beyond Newbie
Posts: 470
Joined: Tue Jul 03, 2018 1:27 pm

Re: "(Super) Dragon Ball Heroes" Official Discussion Thread

Post by Noitsnothim » Sat Dec 21, 2019 8:11 pm

Gohan123 wrote:
Sat Dec 21, 2019 5:11 pm
Zamasu55 wrote:
Sat Dec 21, 2019 4:54 pm
They changed Vegeta's outfit a bit btw.
Another picture.

Image
Can someone please provide a summary of any info from the promotional video (such as dialogue and stuff) really curious to know why Fu is barely born when in the universal conflict arc he's an adult

User avatar
Rakurai
Advanced Regular
Posts: 1258
Joined: Thu Mar 08, 2018 1:48 pm
Contact:

Re: "(Super) Dragon Ball Heroes" Official Discussion Thread

Post by Rakurai » Sat Dec 21, 2019 8:58 pm

Dragotaker wrote:
Sat Dec 21, 2019 4:17 pm

Yeah, if she is to stay all the way into the new mission then she's finally getting something right??? she has to, btw can somebody translate the text of the trailer in that image??? like when they present each part of the cast since when the Xeno Patrol appears both Goten and Gohan are nowhere to be seen does that mean they are gone or does the text says Xeno Patrol??? and like when Towa, Bojack and Turles appear what does it say in text??? that was so random, then the tree that appears next as the tree of might or what does it say?? somebody help please
It's Towa in her regular form (pre-Mechikaboola) so it might involve her past version if she's supposed to be dead (or implied to be) based on the events of UVM11.

This trailer? (Thanks to @TheZurku who provided it!)

"U7 super warriors, warriors that cross the space-time, mysterious adult Fu, bird that holds the fate/destiny, incoming assault of the Gods of destruction, fated enemies, a mysterious giant tree.

A universal-scale disaster approaches.

Now, shall we begin the experiment to burst open the universe...!

2020 Spring. Release plan."

S3 Hendrix wrote:
Sat Dec 21, 2019 2:27 pm
I’m soooo hyped! I saw all this live, and all I can say is... I love baby Fu, I’m glad we finally understand Prison planet is post mechikabura’s return, so hyped SDBH anime season 2 got announced, can’t wait to see where Big Bang mission goes cause it seems Fu finally achieved his goal and created a big bang !! :D
Gohan123 wrote:
Sat Dec 21, 2019 5:06 pm
Mechikabura happened before Prison Saga.

After Mechikabura arc Fu finally born and growing up into adult in Prison Saga.

Xeno Timeline.
Dark Realm Saga > Mechikabura Saga > Prison Saga > Universal Saga > Big Bang Saga
It's just a theory (that makes a lot of sense) but let's not claim it as fact yet and wait until BBM is released. It could very well be that SSG XTrunks vs. Towa is also happening immediately after Descent of the Demon gods and during BBM.
Super Dragon Ball Heroes Universe Mission translation compilation here. All translations are done and owned by me.

SDBH 9th anniversary the secret development interview here. Learn how original SDBH characters such as SS3 Raditz, SS4 Bardock, Robel, & more were conceived!

User avatar
Noitsnothim
Beyond-the-Beyond Newbie
Posts: 470
Joined: Tue Jul 03, 2018 1:27 pm

Re: "(Super) Dragon Ball Heroes" Official Discussion Thread

Post by Noitsnothim » Sat Dec 21, 2019 9:41 pm

Rakurai wrote:
Sat Dec 21, 2019 8:58 pm
Dragotaker wrote:
Sat Dec 21, 2019 4:17 pm

Yeah, if she is to stay all the way into the new mission then she's finally getting something right??? she has to, btw can somebody translate the text of the trailer in that image??? like when they present each part of the cast since when the Xeno Patrol appears both Goten and Gohan are nowhere to be seen does that mean they are gone or does the text says Xeno Patrol??? and like when Towa, Bojack and Turles appear what does it say in text??? that was so random, then the tree that appears next as the tree of might or what does it say?? somebody help please
It's Towa in her regular form (pre-Mechikaboola) so it might involve her past version if she's supposed to be dead (or implied to be) based on the events of UVM11.

This trailer? (Thanks to @TheZurku who provided it!)

"U7 super warriors, warriors that cross the space-time, mysterious adult Fu, bird that holds the fate/destiny, incoming assault of the Gods of destruction, fated enemies, a mysterious giant tree.

A universal-scale disaster approaches.

Now, shall we begin the experiment to burst open the universe...!

2020 Spring. Release plan."

S3 Hendrix wrote:
Sat Dec 21, 2019 2:27 pm
I’m soooo hyped! I saw all this live, and all I can say is... I love baby Fu, I’m glad we finally understand Prison planet is post mechikabura’s return, so hyped SDBH anime season 2 got announced, can’t wait to see where Big Bang mission goes cause it seems Fu finally achieved his goal and created a big bang !! :D
Gohan123 wrote:
Sat Dec 21, 2019 5:06 pm
Mechikabura happened before Prison Saga.

After Mechikabura arc Fu finally born and growing up into adult in Prison Saga.

Xeno Timeline.
Dark Realm Saga > Mechikabura Saga > Prison Saga > Universal Saga > Big Bang Saga
It's just a theory (that makes a lot of sense) but let's not claim it as fact yet and wait until BBM is released. It could very well be that SSG XTrunks vs. Towa is also happening immediately after Descent of the Demon gods and during BBM.
Anything interesting here https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HG7dkGzF7Ek ???

User avatar
Rakurai
Advanced Regular
Posts: 1258
Joined: Thu Mar 08, 2018 1:48 pm
Contact:

Re: "(Super) Dragon Ball Heroes" Official Discussion Thread

Post by Rakurai » Sat Dec 21, 2019 11:20 pm

Noitsnothim wrote:
Sat Dec 21, 2019 9:41 pm
Anything interesting here https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HG7dkGzF7Ek ???
SSG XTrunks: "I'll end this right here... Towa!"

Towa: "Ugh! Prepare yourself!"

Both: Scream & clash. Screen fades to white.
Super Dragon Ball Heroes Universe Mission translation compilation here. All translations are done and owned by me.

SDBH 9th anniversary the secret development interview here. Learn how original SDBH characters such as SS3 Raditz, SS4 Bardock, Robel, & more were conceived!

Majin Demigra
Beyond Newbie
Posts: 253
Joined: Sat May 20, 2017 4:51 pm

Re: "(Super) Dragon Ball Heroes" Official Discussion Thread

Post by Majin Demigra » Sun Dec 22, 2019 12:09 am

Maybe that tree is where universe seeds come from, and it's most likely a nod to Yggdrasil

User avatar
Noitsnothim
Beyond-the-Beyond Newbie
Posts: 470
Joined: Tue Jul 03, 2018 1:27 pm

Re: "(Super) Dragon Ball Heroes" Official Discussion Thread

Post by Noitsnothim » Sun Dec 22, 2019 12:20 am

Majin Demigra wrote:
Sun Dec 22, 2019 12:09 am
Maybe that tree is where universe seeds come from, and it's most likely a nod to Yggdrasil
you're ahead of us all I originally thought it was the tree of might
Also If Turles, Slug & Boujack are returning does this mean they'll have new transformations like Hatchiyack got in Prison Planet?

Majin Demigra
Beyond Newbie
Posts: 253
Joined: Sat May 20, 2017 4:51 pm

Re: "(Super) Dragon Ball Heroes" Official Discussion Thread

Post by Majin Demigra » Sun Dec 22, 2019 12:22 am

Noitsnothim wrote:
Sun Dec 22, 2019 12:20 am
Majin Demigra wrote:
Sun Dec 22, 2019 12:09 am
Maybe that tree is where universe seeds come from, and it's most likely a nod to Yggdrasil
you're ahead of us all I originally thought it was the tree of might
Also If Turles, Slug & Boujack are returning does this mean they'll have new transformations like Hatchiyack got in Prison Planet?
I would love to finally see Ssj Turles

Majin Demigra
Beyond Newbie
Posts: 253
Joined: Sat May 20, 2017 4:51 pm

Re: "(Super) Dragon Ball Heroes" Official Discussion Thread

Post by Majin Demigra » Sun Dec 22, 2019 3:26 am

It's amazing how Heroes is doing so much world building faster than the main series.

User avatar
Noitsnothim
Beyond-the-Beyond Newbie
Posts: 470
Joined: Tue Jul 03, 2018 1:27 pm

Re: "(Super) Dragon Ball Heroes" Official Discussion Thread

Post by Noitsnothim » Sun Dec 22, 2019 3:30 am

Majin Demigra wrote:
Sun Dec 22, 2019 3:26 am
It's amazing how Heroes is doing so much world building faster than the main series.
Toriyama probably told them to so he wouldn't have to in the main series lol

User avatar
Gt91
Beyond-the-Beyond Newbie
Posts: 365
Joined: Wed Oct 25, 2017 8:11 am

Re: "(Super) Dragon Ball Heroes" Official Discussion Thread

Post by Gt91 » Sun Dec 22, 2019 7:04 am

Majin Demigra wrote:
Sun Dec 22, 2019 3:26 am
It's amazing how Heroes is doing so much world building faster than the main series.
I think because we have new characters/trasformations/moves ecc periodically.
It's fan service but with brain.
Promotional anime and manga are great as well.

User avatar
Rakurai
Advanced Regular
Posts: 1258
Joined: Thu Mar 08, 2018 1:48 pm
Contact:

Re: "(Super) Dragon Ball Heroes" Official Discussion Thread

Post by Rakurai » Sun Dec 22, 2019 7:30 am

Majin Demigra wrote:
Sun Dec 22, 2019 12:09 am
Maybe that tree is where universe seeds come from, and it's most likely a nod to Yggdrasil
Oh that's a pretty clever theory. It might just be true too.
Majin Demigra wrote:
Sun Dec 22, 2019 3:26 am
It's amazing how Heroes is doing so much world building faster than the main series.
Depends on how you look at world-building, Toyotarou is doing it on a smaller scale with U7, but on a larger scale yes, SDBH has explored the multiverse a little more and is now merging the Time Patrol stuff with the main series stuff thanks to Fu.
Super Dragon Ball Heroes Universe Mission translation compilation here. All translations are done and owned by me.

SDBH 9th anniversary the secret development interview here. Learn how original SDBH characters such as SS3 Raditz, SS4 Bardock, Robel, & more were conceived!

Majin Demigra
Beyond Newbie
Posts: 253
Joined: Sat May 20, 2017 4:51 pm

Re: "(Super) Dragon Ball Heroes" Official Discussion Thread

Post by Majin Demigra » Sun Dec 22, 2019 9:47 pm

If Fu does create a new universe and it's allowed to stay, I wonder if it'll get it's own GoD, Kaioshin, and Angel. It would be a great connection to the manga if Merus became its Angel.

User avatar
Noitsnothim
Beyond-the-Beyond Newbie
Posts: 470
Joined: Tue Jul 03, 2018 1:27 pm

Re: "(Super) Dragon Ball Heroes" Official Discussion Thread

Post by Noitsnothim » Mon Dec 23, 2019 5:31 am

Anything new or worth knowing in this promo video for BBM ? https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_cont ... e=emb_logo

User avatar
DNA
I Live Here
Posts: 4223
Joined: Fri Dec 29, 2006 10:23 pm
Contact:

Re: "(Super) Dragon Ball Heroes" Official Discussion Thread

Post by DNA » Mon Dec 23, 2019 6:02 am

Finally managed to watch that bit with the Saiyans. It doesn't seem to be related to any Xeno versions of the characters. Also, Toma is missing.
Dragon Box Archives, in search of the best possible releases.

Join our Discord server!

User avatar
Rakurai
Advanced Regular
Posts: 1258
Joined: Thu Mar 08, 2018 1:48 pm
Contact:

Re: "(Super) Dragon Ball Heroes" Official Discussion Thread

Post by Rakurai » Mon Dec 23, 2019 7:32 am

Man that new SDBH interface looks super clean and polished, really looking forward to seeing the update in WM if ever. Also "Boost mode" is going to be introduced, which seems to be a way to power up your characters.

One thing they should really do with the arcades is add a way to record gameplay and matches. Then the YT videos about SDBH wouldn't be so shit quality. They have this system for FGO arcade, why can't they do this for SDBH?!
Noitsnothim wrote:
Mon Dec 23, 2019 5:31 am
Anything new or worth knowing in this promo video for BBM ? https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_cont ... e=emb_logo
Nothing regarding the story, other than saying a new story is about to begin and the caption "Around the bird of calamity, all the warriors will gather." Lol well I guess the caption says something about BBM, I wonder if Toki Toki is that bird or an evil counterpart?

--

Also update for everyone, Ch. 14 of the DDR is out. Check out the manga discussion thread for the link.

For those wondering, we're not planning on covering the UVM manga anytime soon. It's time-consuming enough as is doing one chapter, and my motivation is lowered given there's an anime about it already. We'll see in the future tho.
Super Dragon Ball Heroes Universe Mission translation compilation here. All translations are done and owned by me.

SDBH 9th anniversary the secret development interview here. Learn how original SDBH characters such as SS3 Raditz, SS4 Bardock, Robel, & more were conceived!

gantarat
Newbie
Posts: 49
Joined: Fri May 01, 2015 3:33 am

Re: "(Super) Dragon Ball Heroes" Official Discussion Thread

Post by gantarat » Mon Dec 23, 2019 8:19 am

I want HQ Poster.

Post Reply