"(Super) Dragon Ball Heroes" Official Discussion Thread

Discussion of all things related to Dragon Ball video games (console and portable games, arcade versions, etc.) from the entire franchise's history.

Moderators: Kanzenshuu Staff, General Help

User avatar
Rakurai
Advanced Regular
Posts: 1258
Joined: Thu Mar 08, 2018 1:48 pm
Contact:

Re: "(Super) Dragon Ball Heroes" Official Discussion Thread

Post by Rakurai » Sat Jan 11, 2020 12:12 pm

TheDevilsCorpse wrote:
Fri Jan 10, 2020 10:39 pm
Rakurai wrote:
Fri Jan 10, 2020 8:39 pm
If Goku knew Gogeta's name and Vegeta knew how to do fusion, then that means the UVM series took place after the DBS Broly film.
This is questionable, I suppose. Vegeta suggests he knows the fusion technique back during the Boo Arc when he refuses to do the dumb dance inside of Boo. So one could argue that UVM!Vegeta just isn't as "forgetful" as Super!Vegeta almost pretending like he's never seen the kids fuse.

Or, in true Heroes fashion, they didn't really care about the finer details because they just wanted to use Gogeta. Even the anime adaptation, while definitely its own thing, had Vegeta tell Geran that they didn't fuse at the ToP because he didn't want to, not because he didn't actually learn how until the Broli movie.
It's not like the thought hasn't crossed my mind. The producers prob thought they could add Gogeta w/o contradicting continuity at the same time. Retcons are fair game in SDBH as well.

But perhaps Jiren in general was referring to fusion in general, e.g. like what happened w/ Kefla? :? I really have to watch the promo anime in its entirety sometime.

Or perhaps, CC Goku & Vegeta experienced the events of M12, when they fused to fight against Janemba. I don't think this possibility could be ruled out either, since we know movie villains exist in this world like Cooler.
Super Dragon Ball Heroes Universe Mission translation compilation here. All translations are done and owned by me.

SDBH 9th anniversary the secret development interview here. Learn how original SDBH characters such as SS3 Raditz, SS4 Bardock, Robel, & more were conceived!

Majin Demigra
Beyond Newbie
Posts: 240
Joined: Sat May 20, 2017 4:51 pm

Re: "(Super) Dragon Ball Heroes" Official Discussion Thread

Post by Majin Demigra » Sat Jan 11, 2020 2:23 pm

Honestly I wish they handled Hearts and Zamasu better, now they just feel really forgettable. If Kanba and Lagss ever make a return (or is separated from Ozotto) I hope they do some good to them

User avatar
MisteryOne
Regular
Posts: 626
Joined: Sun Dec 18, 2016 10:27 am
Location: Spain

Re: "(Super) Dragon Ball Heroes" Official Discussion Thread

Post by MisteryOne » Sat Jan 11, 2020 5:52 pm

HECTOR4 wrote:
Sat Jan 11, 2020 9:41 am
MisteryOne wrote:
Sat Jan 11, 2020 6:37 am
Also random note: what bothers me of UM happening after Broly is that they never once mentioned him. Considering how ridiculously strong he is, I don't see why they would not have at least tried to covince him to face the Core Area warriors.
Perhaps because Broly doesn't control his power and loses control due to the minimal nonsense, and destroys, and destroys, and destroys... XDD Broly isn't a warrior, is a natural disaster XD
He still sounds crazy useful for me tho. The Core Warriors were gathering energy across universes and only Jiren (who is not on the enemy side) could be a threat to Broly. Just let him go crazy around the Universe Seed, even if he destroys a planet that is something they can restore.

Also, he doesn't really lose control by nonsense. His Ikari form was already wild but not to the point of attacking his allies, that happened once he turned SS because of the death, of his father. Pretty traumatic I think. And even if he did, he is just that powerful that they can just stay away from him and let him defeat everyone.

I just can't buy Goku and Vegeta were truly worried about Hearts and company actually being a real threat to Zeno or the universes if they didn't even bothered to ask Broly for help. None of the Core Warriors stood a chance, it would be similar to how Demigra let Broly Dark rampage on the Demons domain. And unlike for example Moro, none of the enemies in this conflict had a broken ability to stop Broly. At most, Zamasu would survive but Cumber seems weaker, the twins just possesed weak people or in sneak attacks and Hearts could probably not even dodge him since there would be no thoughts he could read (besides a perpetous scream I guess lol)
Rakurai wrote:
Sat Jan 11, 2020 12:12 pm
TheDevilsCorpse wrote:
Fri Jan 10, 2020 10:39 pm
Rakurai wrote:
Fri Jan 10, 2020 8:39 pm
If Goku knew Gogeta's name and Vegeta knew how to do fusion, then that means the UVM series took place after the DBS Broly film.
This is questionable, I suppose. Vegeta suggests he knows the fusion technique back during the Boo Arc when he refuses to do the dumb dance inside of Boo. So one could argue that UVM!Vegeta just isn't as "forgetful" as Super!Vegeta almost pretending like he's never seen the kids fuse.

Or, in true Heroes fashion, they didn't really care about the finer details because they just wanted to use Gogeta. Even the anime adaptation, while definitely its own thing, had Vegeta tell Geran that they didn't fuse at the ToP because he didn't want to, not because he didn't actually learn how until the Broli movie.
It's not like the thought hasn't crossed my mind. The producers prob thought they could add Gogeta w/o contradicting continuity at the same time. Retcons are fair game in SDBH as well.

But perhaps Jiren in general was referring to fusion in general, e.g. like what happened w/ Kefla? :? I really have to watch the promo anime in its entirety sometime.

Or perhaps, CC Goku & Vegeta experienced the events of M12, when they fused to fight against Janemba. I don't think this possibility could be ruled out either, since we know movie villains exist in this world like Cooler.
On one hand it feels like a stretch to me, but it's also true that Vegeta knew who Cooler was inmediatly upon seeing him (in the anime tho). But at the same time there is not a single movie where Vegeta saw Cooler's Final Form right?

The most likely out-of-universe explanation is that they are holding back Broly and have future plans to him or just don't want him to be involved for whatever reason. So as you say they probably just thought that Gogeta would not really contradict anything because the CCs may have experienced the movies and know the Fusion Dance.

At the end of the day is not that much of a deal imho because for example the Super anime, who was supposed to only follow the original manga in the eyes of most fans, has tons of references and even filler characters from Z. And in SDBH of all things, diverging timelines should be a fair game (after all we have THREE diverent versions of the UC arc, with changes as big as Vegeta or Trunks being able to transform at will into their anime-only forms or not, or even characters like Ozotto existing).
Be warned: my opinions are usually shit and I write on mobile. Deadly combination.

English is not my first language. Please excuse my gramatical mistakes.

User avatar
Rakurai
Advanced Regular
Posts: 1258
Joined: Thu Mar 08, 2018 1:48 pm
Contact:

Re: "(Super) Dragon Ball Heroes" Official Discussion Thread

Post by Rakurai » Sat Jan 11, 2020 11:01 pm

It's come to my attention that the DB Wiki has done it again.

What the hell is a "Super Saiyan God-empowered Keysword...?" SSG XTrunks didn't empower shit. If anything, it should be a Chronoa-Toki Toki-Demigra-empowered Keysword wielded by SSG XTrunks.

And looking at the Mechikaboola page, it's just a massive clusterfuck. They mix manga with arcade events up. And what is this "Mechikabura notes that all those that stand before him - which includes the likes of Super Saiyan 4 Xeno Gogeta - are simply babies in comparison to his power, and overpowers Chronoa with a single energy blast, thus Chronoa is forced to use all of the "Power of Time" to banish him." That's completely false. Among other various things across the Time Patrol-related stuff.

Classic misguidance and false portrayal by the DB Wiki. :problem:
MisteryOne wrote:
Sat Jan 11, 2020 5:52 pm
Broly is in a far-away planet from Earth. Even if they were to have already encountered DBS Broly, it's the same with them not contacting Beerus or even Gohan for help... they got sucked into that mess, so it's their own problem to deal with. Also Goku & co. aren't the type of ppl to let a friend rampage on his/her own, especially not DBS Broly who has a softer personality.

Hit & Jiren became involved through other means. Hearts assaulted them directly, Hit was requested by Shin, Jiren went to get justice.

I mean, Vegeta knew Freeza personally, and was part of his command at one point, so it wouldn't be too farfetch'd to know Cooler to an extent. But yeah in the end, these discrepancies don't affect the story too much, tho I hope that they can keep the timelines consistent to some degree.
Super Dragon Ball Heroes Universe Mission translation compilation here. All translations are done and owned by me.

SDBH 9th anniversary the secret development interview here. Learn how original SDBH characters such as SS3 Raditz, SS4 Bardock, Robel, & more were conceived!

User avatar
Dark_Tzitzimine
Regular
Posts: 611
Joined: Fri Mar 30, 2018 1:15 am

Re: "(Super) Dragon Ball Heroes" Official Discussion Thread

Post by Dark_Tzitzimine » Sat Jan 11, 2020 11:33 pm

I'm starting to think that whoever keeps the DB Wiki updated has a clear bias against all things SSJ4.

Dbzfan94
Born 'n Bred Here
Posts: 5289
Joined: Mon Dec 16, 2013 5:16 pm
Location: Mt. Paozu

Re: "(Super) Dragon Ball Heroes" Official Discussion Thread

Post by Dbzfan94 » Sun Jan 12, 2020 2:27 am

Dark_Tzitzimine wrote:
Sat Jan 11, 2020 11:33 pm
I'm starting to think that whoever keeps the DB Wiki updated has a clear bias against all things SSJ4.
Not surprising considering the type of fans on there.

User avatar
Rakurai
Advanced Regular
Posts: 1258
Joined: Thu Mar 08, 2018 1:48 pm
Contact:

Re: "(Super) Dragon Ball Heroes" Official Discussion Thread

Post by Rakurai » Sun Jan 12, 2020 7:00 am

After checking out some of the other pages, I'm also inclined to agree. Like:

"When Super Saiyan 4 Xeno Goku fights Super Saiyan Blue Goku, Xeno Goku is defeated, exhausted after the battle while Goku is not, Xeno Goku notes that Goku is a step above him in power."

"Later he fights against Fu along side Xeno Vegeta and while they are able to hold their own, the two Saiyans appear to be out of breath, unlike their opponent."

What the heck is with these specific notes of "exhaustion" or "appear out of breath?" Compared to their CC counterpart descriptions, these sound quite demeaning and lackluster. In fact, the CC descriptions have such a positive note of impression while the Xenos are the opposite. It's so painfully biased that you can tell the writer(s) want to make it sound like the CCs generally triumph over their Xeno counterparts.

And they conveniently left out the fact that the Xeno duo were later shown to be equal to SS Cumber while the CCs had to fuse into Bluegetto against him earlier on.

Battle strengths aside, which is the least of the Wiki's problems, is the fact that there is no separation of the anime, manga, or arcade among them. And that each Xeno is their respective biological relative, which hasn't been proven and might generally not be the case. Ugh. Anyways.

EDIT: And why is Dark Gogeta in XGogeta's profile?! Dark Gogeta is GT Gogeta, not Xeno (whose true timeline we don't know, only pieces)!
Super Dragon Ball Heroes Universe Mission translation compilation here. All translations are done and owned by me.

SDBH 9th anniversary the secret development interview here. Learn how original SDBH characters such as SS3 Raditz, SS4 Bardock, Robel, & more were conceived!

User avatar
Kenneth La Torre
I'm pretty cozy, here...
Posts: 1579
Joined: Tue Nov 14, 2017 9:38 pm
Location: Florida

Re: "(Super) Dragon Ball Heroes" Official Discussion Thread

Post by Kenneth La Torre » Sun Jan 12, 2020 8:22 am

Yall dont need to pay attention to the wiki. most dont even consider it a reliable source.

User avatar
Kenneth La Torre
I'm pretty cozy, here...
Posts: 1579
Joined: Tue Nov 14, 2017 9:38 pm
Location: Florida

Re: "(Super) Dragon Ball Heroes" Official Discussion Thread

Post by Kenneth La Torre » Sun Jan 12, 2020 8:27 am

There is nothing wrong with being defeated from one of the most wanked characters in DB material. Just like in the anime, I'm sure Gogeta struggled somewhat story wise.

So mechikabura didnt require fusion? didnt see Vegito being brought up in the summary of them sealing him.

User avatar
Rakurai
Advanced Regular
Posts: 1258
Joined: Thu Mar 08, 2018 1:48 pm
Contact:

Re: "(Super) Dragon Ball Heroes" Official Discussion Thread

Post by Rakurai » Sun Jan 12, 2020 9:24 am

It's like the first thing that pops up when I search for the characters (in English). So it's bound to get the most hits and observations. Even tho ppl don't quote the Wiki they are bound to recite info they read from there.
Kenneth La Torre wrote:
Sun Jan 12, 2020 8:27 am
There is nothing wrong with being defeated from one of the most wanked characters in DB material. Just like in the anime, I'm sure Gogeta struggled somewhat story wise.

So mechikabura didnt require fusion? didnt see Vegito being brought up in the summary of them sealing him.
It's not that Mechikaboola didn't require fusion in any way, V4 was essential to stalling him but even then the situation was getting worse. Mechikaboola was too powerful, they needed to use the Keysword which has the ability to seal his powers away if it's fully charged up. Fight time power w/ time power I suppose.

Without the Keysword, they would've been stuck in the black hole forever in the 1st place.
Super Dragon Ball Heroes Universe Mission translation compilation here. All translations are done and owned by me.

SDBH 9th anniversary the secret development interview here. Learn how original SDBH characters such as SS3 Raditz, SS4 Bardock, Robel, & more were conceived!

User avatar
HECTOR4
Regular
Posts: 544
Joined: Wed Sep 15, 2010 3:13 pm

Re: "(Super) Dragon Ball Heroes" Official Discussion Thread

Post by HECTOR4 » Sun Jan 12, 2020 10:11 am

MisteryOne wrote:
Sat Jan 11, 2020 5:52 pm
He still sounds crazy useful for me tho. The Core Warriors were gathering energy across universes and only Jiren (who is not on the enemy side) could be a threat to Broly. Just let him go crazy around the Universe Seed, even if he destroys a planet that is something they can restore.

Also, he doesn't really lose control by nonsense. His Ikari form was already wild but not to the point of attacking his allies, that happened once he turned SS because of the death, of his father. Pretty traumatic I think. And even if he did, he is just that powerful that they can just stay away from him and let him defeat everyone.

I just can't buy Goku and Vegeta were truly worried about Hearts and company actually being a real threat to Zeno or the universes if they didn't even bothered to ask Broly for help. None of the Core Warriors stood a chance, it would be similar to how Demigra let Broly Dark rampage on the Demons domain. And unlike for example Moro, none of the enemies in this conflict had a broken ability to stop Broly. At most, Zamasu would survive but Cumber seems weaker, the twins just possesed weak people or in sneak attacks and Hearts could probably not even dodge him since there would be no thoughts he could read (besides a perpetous scream I guess lol)
The problem isn't that they can't let Broly rampaging and later they move away (which villains could also do, teleporting anywhere), the problem is that after he has defeated the villains they must stop him, without killing him, of course, or he destroys the entire universe XD

It's like taking a nuclear bomb to try to stop another nuclear bomb. That only causes major damage. It's like bringing Zen'ô to solve the problem XD

User avatar
Dark_Tzitzimine
Regular
Posts: 611
Joined: Fri Mar 30, 2018 1:15 am

Re: "(Super) Dragon Ball Heroes" Official Discussion Thread

Post by Dark_Tzitzimine » Sun Jan 12, 2020 12:09 pm

Kenneth La Torre wrote:
Sun Jan 12, 2020 8:22 am
Yall dont need to pay attention to the wiki. most dont even consider it a reliable source.
The problem is that many, many people who don't know better do use the wiki as a reliable source of info and then they repeat that faulty information everywhere, ultimately tainting the general impression of the game and its characters. Is how SDBH had to actually come out and say that no, the Xenos didn't know SSG was even a thing until Chronoa told them to dispel the notion that Goku Xeno had a God ki boosted SSJ4. And you know why people thought that? Because Geekdom made a video about it using the wiki as a source.

User avatar
DNA
I Live Here
Posts: 4197
Joined: Fri Dec 29, 2006 10:23 pm
Contact:

Re: "(Super) Dragon Ball Heroes" Official Discussion Thread

Post by DNA » Sun Jan 12, 2020 2:08 pm

Well, the current DB Wiki is currently the fastest source of information. Even though most of it is complete horseshit and in their view characters like "Future" Babidi deserve a whole page dedicated for them. But when I need some quick reference to a character, it's the best source, it's the only source.
Dragon Box Archives, in search of the best possible releases.

Join our Discord server!

User avatar
Dark_Tzitzimine
Regular
Posts: 611
Joined: Fri Mar 30, 2018 1:15 am

Re: "(Super) Dragon Ball Heroes" Official Discussion Thread

Post by Dark_Tzitzimine » Sun Jan 12, 2020 3:01 pm

DNA wrote:
Sun Jan 12, 2020 2:08 pm
Well, the current DB Wiki is currently the fastest source of information. Even though most of it is complete horseshit and in their view characters like "Future" Babidi deserve a whole page dedicated for them. But when I need some quick reference to a character, it's the best source, it's the only source.
Yeah, it's unfortunate. I believe there was a project for Kanzenshuu having its own Wiki with verifiable sources but I don't think the idea went anywhere.

User avatar
Kenneth La Torre
I'm pretty cozy, here...
Posts: 1579
Joined: Tue Nov 14, 2017 9:38 pm
Location: Florida

Re: "(Super) Dragon Ball Heroes" Official Discussion Thread

Post by Kenneth La Torre » Sun Jan 12, 2020 4:12 pm

Dark_Tzitzimine wrote:
Sun Jan 12, 2020 12:09 pm
Kenneth La Torre wrote:
Sun Jan 12, 2020 8:22 am
Yall dont need to pay attention to the wiki. most dont even consider it a reliable source.
The problem is that many, many people who don't know better do use the wiki as a reliable source of info and then they repeat that faulty information everywhere, ultimately tainting the general impression of the game and its characters. Is how SDBH had to actually come out and say that no, the Xenos didn't know SSG was even a thing until Chronoa told them to dispel the notion that Goku Xeno had a God ki boosted SSJ4. And you know why people thought that? Because Geekdom made a video about it using the wiki as a source.
It is a shame really. But you really cant do anything about it.

and i actually mean that. i myself tried to convince them once on correcting their descriptions for such pages, it went no where.

Gohan123
Not-So-Newbie
Posts: 89
Joined: Sat Feb 03, 2018 11:18 pm

Re: "(Super) Dragon Ball Heroes" Official Discussion Thread

Post by Gohan123 » Sun Jan 12, 2020 5:43 pm

Rakurai wrote:
Sun Jan 12, 2020 9:24 am
It's like the first thing that pops up when I search for the characters (in English). So it's bound to get the most hits and observations. Even tho ppl don't quote the Wiki they are bound to recite info they read from there.
Kenneth La Torre wrote:
Sun Jan 12, 2020 8:27 am
There is nothing wrong with being defeated from one of the most wanked characters in DB material. Just like in the anime, I'm sure Gogeta struggled somewhat story wise.

So mechikabura didnt require fusion? didnt see Vegito being brought up in the summary of them sealing him.
It's not that Mechikaboola didn't require fusion in any way, V4 was essential to stalling him but even then the situation was getting worse. Mechikaboola was too powerful, they needed to use the Keysword which has the ability to seal his powers away if it's fully charged up. Fight time power w/ time power I suppose.

Without the Keysword, they would've been stuck in the black hole forever in the 1st place.
So Mechikabura stronger than Vegito SSJ4 , right ?

ankokudaishogun
Regular
Posts: 695
Joined: Thu Aug 24, 2017 8:07 pm

Re: "(Super) Dragon Ball Heroes" Official Discussion Thread

Post by ankokudaishogun » Sun Jan 12, 2020 6:35 pm

Gohan123 wrote:
Sun Jan 12, 2020 5:43 pm
So Mechikabura stronger than Vegito SSJ4 , right ?
Sensibly so.

S3 Hendrix
Regular
Posts: 533
Joined: Sat Aug 05, 2017 10:39 pm

Re: "(Super) Dragon Ball Heroes" Official Discussion Thread

Post by S3 Hendrix » Sun Jan 12, 2020 6:57 pm

Rakurai wrote:
Sat Jan 11, 2020 12:12 pm
TheDevilsCorpse wrote:
Fri Jan 10, 2020 10:39 pm
Rakurai wrote:
Fri Jan 10, 2020 8:39 pm
If Goku knew Gogeta's name and Vegeta knew how to do fusion, then that means the UVM series took place after the DBS Broly film.
This is questionable, I suppose. Vegeta suggests he knows the fusion technique back during the Boo Arc when he refuses to do the dumb dance inside of Boo. So one could argue that UVM!Vegeta just isn't as "forgetful" as Super!Vegeta almost pretending like he's never seen the kids fuse.

Or, in true Heroes fashion, they didn't really care about the finer details because they just wanted to use Gogeta. Even the anime adaptation, while definitely its own thing, had Vegeta tell Geran that they didn't fuse at the ToP because he didn't want to, not because he didn't actually learn how until the Broli movie.
It's not like the thought hasn't crossed my mind. The producers prob thought they could add Gogeta w/o contradicting continuity at the same time. Retcons are fair game in SDBH as well.

But perhaps Jiren in general was referring to fusion in general, e.g. like what happened w/ Kefla? :? I really have to watch the promo anime in its entirety sometime.

Or perhaps, CC Goku & Vegeta experienced the events of M12, when they fused to fight against Janemba. I don't think this possibility could be ruled out either, since we know movie villains exist in this world like Cooler.
Goku and vegeta fight janemba multiple times on prison planet and don’t acknowledge knowing him lol they even call his chi a faint chi so it’s not like it’s a chi the recognize. It’s pretty obvious the events of UVM are after broly movie(and most likely post Moro as well cause Goku says in the beginning the Moro arc he’s hasnt used UI since the ToP), I believe broly wasn’t involved for the sheer fact he can’t go ssj at will yet and would have truly been no help because his Wrathful form is that powerful(also as you said he lives on a Planet no where near earth and hearts or Fu never really involved him in this mess). Though it is very possible this is just some alternative timeline post ToP arc, but heroes seems to be VERY careful about not contradicting anything from the main continuity with this story so that it couldn’t fit into the main continuity. I will say it’s also not a coincidence the heroes anime came out a few months after The DBS anime ended and they started using the DBS esc story when DBS anime ended.

User avatar
Kenneth La Torre
I'm pretty cozy, here...
Posts: 1579
Joined: Tue Nov 14, 2017 9:38 pm
Location: Florida

Re: "(Super) Dragon Ball Heroes" Official Discussion Thread

Post by Kenneth La Torre » Sun Jan 12, 2020 8:11 pm

S3 Hendrix wrote:
Sun Jan 12, 2020 6:57 pm
Rakurai wrote:
Sat Jan 11, 2020 12:12 pm
TheDevilsCorpse wrote:
Fri Jan 10, 2020 10:39 pm

This is questionable, I suppose. Vegeta suggests he knows the fusion technique back during the Boo Arc when he refuses to do the dumb dance inside of Boo. So one could argue that UVM!Vegeta just isn't as "forgetful" as Super!Vegeta almost pretending like he's never seen the kids fuse.

Or, in true Heroes fashion, they didn't really care about the finer details because they just wanted to use Gogeta. Even the anime adaptation, while definitely its own thing, had Vegeta tell Geran that they didn't fuse at the ToP because he didn't want to, not because he didn't actually learn how until the Broli movie.
It's not like the thought hasn't crossed my mind. The producers prob thought they could add Gogeta w/o contradicting continuity at the same time. Retcons are fair game in SDBH as well.

But perhaps Jiren in general was referring to fusion in general, e.g. like what happened w/ Kefla? :? I really have to watch the promo anime in its entirety sometime.

Or perhaps, CC Goku & Vegeta experienced the events of M12, when they fused to fight against Janemba. I don't think this possibility could be ruled out either, since we know movie villains exist in this world like Cooler.
Goku and vegeta fight janemba multiple times on prison planet and don’t acknowledge knowing him lol they even call his chi a faint chi so it’s not like it’s a chi the recognize. It’s pretty obvious the events of UVM are after broly movie(and most likely post Moro as well cause Goku says in the beginning the Moro arc he’s hasnt used UI since the ToP), I believe broly wasn’t involved for the sheer fact he can’t go ssj at will yet and would have truly been no help because his Wrathful form is that powerful(also as you said he lives on a Planet no where near earth and hearts or Fu never really involved him in this mess). Though it is very possible this is just some alternative timeline post ToP arc, but heroes seems to be VERY careful about not contradicting anything from the main continuity with this story so that it couldn’t fit into the main continuity. I will say it’s also not a coincidence the heroes anime came out a few months after The DBS anime ended and they started using the DBS esc story when DBS anime ended.
When do they even fight janemba on the prison planet? i havent heard that from anyone.

User avatar
Rakurai
Advanced Regular
Posts: 1258
Joined: Thu Mar 08, 2018 1:48 pm
Contact:

Re: "(Super) Dragon Ball Heroes" Official Discussion Thread

Post by Rakurai » Sun Jan 12, 2020 8:56 pm

S3 Hendrix wrote:
Sun Jan 12, 2020 6:57 pm

Goku and vegeta fight janemba multiple times on prison planet and don’t acknowledge knowing him lol they even call his chi a faint chi so it’s not like it’s a chi the recognize. It’s pretty obvious the events of UVM are after broly movie(and most likely post Moro as well cause Goku says in the beginning the Moro arc he’s hasnt used UI since the ToP), I believe broly wasn’t involved for the sheer fact he can’t go ssj at will yet and would have truly been no help because his Wrathful form is that powerful(also as you said he lives on a Planet no where near earth and hearts or Fu never really involved him in this mess). Though it is very possible this is just some alternative timeline post ToP arc, but heroes seems to be VERY careful about not contradicting anything from the main continuity with this story so that it couldn’t fit into the main continuity. I will say it’s also not a coincidence the heroes anime came out a few months after The DBS anime ended and they started using the DBS esc story when DBS anime ended.
Oh right, totally forgot about the time when they fight the Janembas (don't think it's multiple times tho, just once but a whole bunch of them). We can prob rule out CCs going thru M12 then.

Yeah, the current SDBH story def seems to be marketed to be sort of like the DBS anime side of continuation. If they can make a few references to Moro or Broly here and there, I'd be happy with that.
Kenneth La Torre wrote:
Sun Jan 12, 2020 8:11 pm

When do they even fight janemba on the prison planet? i havent heard that from anyone.
It happens in UVM4, before they meet Cumber again. In general, I recommend anyone to check my translations out if there's ever a question of verifying something occurring/happening.
Super Dragon Ball Heroes Universe Mission translation compilation here. All translations are done and owned by me.

SDBH 9th anniversary the secret development interview here. Learn how original SDBH characters such as SS3 Raditz, SS4 Bardock, Robel, & more were conceived!

Post Reply