"(Super) Dragon Ball Heroes" Official Discussion Thread

Discussion of all things related to Dragon Ball video games (console and portable games, arcade versions, etc.) from the entire franchise's history.

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

Majin Demigra
Beyond Newbie

Re: "(Super) Dragon Ball Heroes" Official Discussion Thread

Post by Majin Demigra » Sat Feb 29, 2020 12:31 pm

miguelnuva1 wrote: Fri Feb 28, 2020 10:35 pm So in the big bang anime you think we could see a merged Goku fight Beerus since Xeno Goku is there ad well or maybe the ultimate fan service in Gogito.

Personally I feel like that would be a way to introduce ssj5.

Since ssj4 is the union of Ssj and Great Ape, ssj5 could be the union of ssj, great ape and ssj god.
But wouldn't fusing SsjG with Ssj4 just make the Fusion redder, or have red head hair like Gogeta?

Alruneia
I Live Here

Post by Alruneia » Sat Feb 29, 2020 2:15 pm

Majin Demigra wrote: Sat Feb 29, 2020 12:31 pm
miguelnuva1 wrote: Fri Feb 28, 2020 10:35 pm So in the big bang anime you think we could see a merged Goku fight Beerus since Xeno Goku is there ad well or maybe the ultimate fan service in Gogito.

Personally I feel like that would be a way to introduce ssj5.

Since ssj4 is the union of Ssj and Great Ape, ssj5 could be the union of ssj, great ape and ssj god.
But wouldn't fusing SsjG with Ssj4 just make the Fusion redder, or have red head hair like Gogeta?
Well, SS4 Gogeta not sharing SS4 Goku and SS4 Vegeta's colours shows that the look doesn't necessarily have to match. Though if the goal is to create an SS5 look, I'd personally just combine SS4 with Ultra Instinct, since the white/silver is a key trait of UI's look and would most likely not be changed. (I expected this to happen last mission, honestly.)
Probably Kanzenshuu's biggest Bulla fangirl. Current avatar: DBU Bulla as Sailor Princess Sadala, based on Sailor Moon: Cosmic Dance

Dragon Ball Ultimate - 74 out of 150 chapters complete
JoJo's Bizarre Adventure: Action Blue - link
Sailor Moon: Mindful of Love - link | Sailor Moon: Cosmic Dance - link

Thunderbird
Banned

Post by Thunderbird » Sat Feb 29, 2020 3:57 pm

How many original story arcs are there in this Heroes series?

ShadowVezon
Not-So-Newbie

Post by ShadowVezon » Sat Feb 29, 2020 4:08 pm

Thunderbird wrote: Sat Feb 29, 2020 3:57 pm How many original story arcs are there in this Heroes series?
Currently there are five main arcs - Dark Demon Realm, Dark Empire. Prison Planet, Universal Conflict and Dark King Mechikabura - with the sixth arc, Universe Genesis, upcoming.

Thunderbird
Banned

Post by Thunderbird » Sat Feb 29, 2020 4:10 pm

Why hasn't the anime covered the others?

Majin Demigra
Beyond Newbie

Post by Majin Demigra » Sat Feb 29, 2020 8:17 pm

Thunderbird wrote: Sat Feb 29, 2020 4:10 pm Why hasn't the anime covered the others?
It's only a promo anime, thus they're promoting the newer content

Thunderbird
Banned

Post by Thunderbird » Sun Mar 01, 2020 3:15 am

But the Dark King Mechikabura content is brand new, its the newest of the bunch.

Rouge the Bat
Beyond Newbie

Post by Rouge the Bat » Sun Mar 01, 2020 6:05 am

Majin Demigra : You should read the manga, it deals with the whole story... even the fight against Mechikabura is in it, I think you'll be happy to see Demigra versus Mechikabura!!...

viewtopic.php?f=7&t=43937&start=160

Majin Demigra
Beyond Newbie

Post by Majin Demigra » Sun Mar 01, 2020 1:22 pm

Rouge the Bat wrote: Sun Mar 01, 2020 6:05 am Majin Demigra : You should read the manga, it deals with the whole story... even the fight against Mechikabura is in it, I think you'll be happy to see Demigra versus Mechikabura!!...

viewtopic.php?f=7&t=43937&start=160

Thanks but I've been reading the manga since the start. I'm caught up lol

Majin Demigra
Beyond Newbie

Post by Majin Demigra » Sun Mar 01, 2020 1:34 pm

Thunderbird wrote: Sun Mar 01, 2020 3:15 am But the Dark King Mechikabura content is brand new, its the newest of the bunch.
Again, that's why they're promoting it, because it's new

Thunderbird
Banned

Post by Thunderbird » Sun Mar 01, 2020 4:06 pm

But it didn't cover the whole saga, there was only one episode.

DNA
I Live Here

Post by DNA » Sun Mar 01, 2020 4:37 pm

Thunderbird wrote: Sun Mar 01, 2020 4:06 pm But it didn't cover the whole saga, there was only one episode.
What exactly do you expect this community to do? What do you expect us to tell you? The staff responsible for animating Super Dragon Ball Heroes decided to start at Prison Planet Arc and cover that story line instead of the Dark Demon Realm Arc. They then decided to make a special episode to cover the climax of the Dark Demon Realm Arc. That's really all there is to it, the reasons behind those decisions are unknown to us. You keep asking these questions as if anyone here would know.

Thunderbird
Banned

Post by Thunderbird » Sun Mar 01, 2020 5:48 pm

Ok so Dragon Ball fans know nothing about the series, point noted.

DNA
I Live Here

Post by DNA » Sun Mar 01, 2020 6:11 pm

Thunderbird wrote: Sun Mar 01, 2020 5:48 pm Ok so Dragon Ball fans know nothing about the series, point noted.
Yes, that is exactly what I said. Whatever makes you stop asking useless questions.

Scientist Fu
Beyond Newbie

Post by Scientist Fu » Mon Mar 02, 2020 4:35 am

We aren't supposed to know everything about the series, especially if the informations are not shared with us.

does anybody understand what Fu says around 1m59 I only understood the first part where he says "Ok, so let's begin..."
https://youtu.be/zTFwrtfaivI?t=119

S3 Hendrix
Regular

Post by S3 Hendrix » Mon Mar 02, 2020 1:50 pm

Scientist Fu wrote: Mon Mar 02, 2020 4:35 am We aren't supposed to know everything about the series, especially if the informations are not shared with us.

does anybody understand what Fu says around 1m59 I only understood the first part where he says "Ok, so let's begin..."
https://youtu.be/zTFwrtfaivI?t=119

My Japanese isn’t perfect but I believe he says “ here we go, let’s get started on the experiment to burst the universe open…!!”

S3 Hendrix
Regular

Post by S3 Hendrix » Mon Mar 02, 2020 1:54 pm

Thunderbird wrote: Sun Mar 01, 2020 5:48 pm Ok so Dragon Ball fans know nothing about the series, point noted.

What do you want to know about heroes, there are many original heroes stories that didn’t make it into the anime, but the stories are still in the arcade game. So if you have any questions about any of Heroes previous stories just feel free to ask me. I’ve been following the game since it’s release in 2010, own almost all the guide books and supplementary material, own all 4 home console games, played the arcade game a few times and I’m studying japanese.

RichardKing2
Beyond Newbie

Post by RichardKing2 » Mon Mar 02, 2020 3:44 pm

S3 Hendrix wrote: Mon Mar 02, 2020 1:54 pm

What do you want to know about heroes, there are many original heroes stories that didn’t make it into the anime, but the stories are still in the arcade game. So if you have any questions about any of Heroes previous stories just feel free to ask me. I’ve been following the game since it’s release in 2010, own almost all the guide books and supplementary material, own all 4 home console games, played the arcade game a few times and I’m studying japanese.
Very well. Since you're inviting people to ask you questions , I'll ask. Since I haven't heard much info about this, other than some youtubers and all.

A few years ago, we had that old anime promo video of Time Breaker Bardock/ "The Masked Saiyan" fighting SSJ4 Goku, SSJ4 Vegeta, Piccolo, Beat, and SSJ4 Gogeta. With a lot of people claiming that Bardock was stronger than SSJ4 Gogeta(or could rival him)

Did the fight between Time Breaker Bardock and SSJ4 Gogeta actually happen in the Arcade game/story? And if so, what were the results? I know that in the manga version, it was Trunks that fought Time Breaker Bardock. But not sure if Bardock ever actually fought Gogeta in the Arcade game.

S3 Hendrix
Regular

Post by S3 Hendrix » Mon Mar 02, 2020 5:06 pm

RichardKing2 wrote: Mon Mar 02, 2020 3:44 pm
S3 Hendrix wrote: Mon Mar 02, 2020 1:54 pm

Very well. Since you're inviting people to ask you questions , I'll ask. Since I haven't heard much info about this, other than some youtubers and all.

A few years ago, we had that old anime promo video of Time Breaker Bardock/ "The Masked Saiyan" fighting SSJ4 Goku, SSJ4 Vegeta, Piccolo, Beat, and SSJ4 Gogeta. With a lot of people claiming that Bardock was stronger than SSJ4 Gogeta(or could rival him)

Did the fight between Time Breaker Bardock and SSJ4 Gogeta actually happen in the Arcade game/story? And if so, what were the results? I know that in the manga version, it was Trunks that fought Time Breaker Bardock. But not sure if Bardock ever actually fought Gogeta in the Arcade game.
In the arcade continuity masked saiyan never fights Gogeta: GT ssj4(also idk where people get the idea masked saiyan is stronger or even on par with Gogeta: GT ssj4 In the animated trailer continuity when once Gogeta is born in the trailer masked saiyan can’t even keep up with Gogeta and never even hits Gogeta once, then Gogeta hits masked saiyan through a mountain and beat creates a spirit bomb with the power of himself(beat), Gogeta: GT ssj4, Piccolo And Trunks: xeno this spirit bomb then after hitting masked saiyan reveals to have cracked his mask. Masked saiyan is shown being more powerful than Goku: GT ssj4 In that trailer tho, hence why him(Goku) and vegeta fuse.), in the arcade game continuity trunks: xeno frees masked saiyan in GDM3(similar to DBOnline yet different in many ways) after defeating his(masked saiyan’s) oozaru form. Then bardock: xeno Base form proceeds to fight mira Base form in the demon realm. So masked saiyan is equal to like Base trunks:xeno and trunks: xeno in heroes is just future trunks after he defeated the androids and Cell in his own timeline. Bardock: xeno doesn’t unlock ssj3 until later after training with trunks: xeno.

miguelnuva1
I Live Here

Post by miguelnuva1 » Mon Mar 02, 2020 5:20 pm

I think BBM Goku's gi is his best outfit since the saiyan arc. Whish Super would return with that look.