"(Super) Dragon Ball Heroes" Official Discussion Thread

Discussion of all things related to Dragon Ball video games (console and portable games, arcade versions, etc.) from the entire franchise's history.

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

Dark_Tzitzimine
Regular

Re: "(Super) Dragon Ball Heroes" Official Discussion Thread

Post by Dark_Tzitzimine » Thu Mar 12, 2020 3:37 pm

S3 Hendrix wrote: Thu Mar 12, 2020 3:28 pm What makes you say that? Over all it seems more so like, dark dragon balls(mechikabura regains youth) ~> demigra assault arc ~> mechikabura’s return/defeat(fu is born) ~> Prison planet ~> universal conflict ~> Big Bang mission
Mainly, Dogi Dogi presence. Putting aside the obvious explanation that it wasn't thought yet during Prison Planet, Fu would've been shown with Dogi Dogi in his possession during Prison Planet if Mechikabura was dealt with before its events. It makes a lot more sense for me if, on the other hand, we assume that Fu used Mechikabura's attack on the Time Patrol as a distraction to get his hand on Dogi Dogi.

ankokudaishogun
Advanced Regular

Post by ankokudaishogun » Thu Mar 12, 2020 4:21 pm

let's remember we are talking about time-travelling people here.

"first" and "after" have very limited meaning.

Majin Demigra
Beyond Newbie

Post by Majin Demigra » Thu Mar 12, 2020 4:49 pm

I wonder what Tokitoki plans to do when he finds Dokidoki

Dragotaker
Regular

Post by Dragotaker » Thu Mar 12, 2020 6:58 pm

Gohan123 wrote: Thu Mar 12, 2020 9:18 am new info about Big Bang Universe

Fu wants to create a new universe.

And for that he's collected what remained of Hearts' Universe Seed and grew it into a Cosmic Tree. The tree's branches extend all over the 12 universes and collects energy from each of them.

Afterwards, he'll make use of Mechikabura's former Chaos Bird, Dogi-Dogi, which holds the necessary power for the creation of a new universe.

Just saw the other part of this page with the Super chararcters and now i'm worried for the lack of Goten and Gohan in this one because the one with Super even has Gohan, Piccolo, 17 and Krillin who at this point are the most minor of characters in the actual story, could it be they were sent back to their timelines like Trunks said back before Mechikabura regained his youth? that would really suck but seems like something they would do now that they have another set of Goku and Vegeta to take their place, hope they are just doing something else like tracking Demigra or even training that would be cool, i guess we will find out when the arcade releases next week or at least hope they clarify and don't just act like they were never there.

S3 Hendrix
Regular

Post by S3 Hendrix » Fri Mar 13, 2020 4:53 pm

Dark_Tzitzimine wrote: Thu Mar 12, 2020 3:37 pm
S3 Hendrix wrote: Thu Mar 12, 2020 3:28 pm What makes you say that? Over all it seems more so like, dark dragon balls(mechikabura regains youth) ~> demigra assault arc ~> mechikabura’s return/defeat(fu is born) ~> Prison planet ~> universal conflict ~> Big Bang mission
Mainly, Dogi Dogi presence. Putting aside the obvious explanation that it wasn't thought yet during Prison Planet, Fu would've been shown with Dogi Dogi in his possession during Prison Planet if Mechikabura was dealt with before its events. It makes a lot more sense for me if, on the other hand, we assume that Fu used Mechikabura's attack on the Time Patrol as a distraction to get his hand on Dogi Dogi.
I would say you also need to take into consideration of what Wataru Higuchi & Yuki Kadota said in the 9th AV guide book regarding SSJ4 Vegito.

https://twitter.com/lightning446/status ... 06689?s=21

From what is said here it makes it seem like Vegito: xeno ssj4’s true first time being born was the battle with mechikabura and that the staff left everything about the 2 stories(prison planet/universal conflict and mechikabura’s assault) vague just so after the climax of mechikabura’s defeat and is seeing baby fu being tossed into space would be the big reveal as we finally understand the order of the story.(I believe baby Fu being tossed into space after mechikabura’s defeat is what Kadota is referring to In this interview when he says “ And I think it could be understood afterwards it like "So that was this kind of thing!" “ )

Noitsnothim
Regular

Post by Noitsnothim » Sun Mar 15, 2020 11:00 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K52jsV8ul1g

Where do those GT events even take place in their timeline and the TP vs. Dark Empire ?

Grimlock
Kicks it Old-School

Post by Grimlock » Wed Mar 18, 2020 9:46 pm

Well, it seems Bardock uses Final Heat Phalanx as his technique in Super Saiyan 3. Expecting at least some new visual effects or something.

His new model is beautiful, though. Can't wait to see how he looks like as Super Saiyan 2 one day, hopefully, eventually...
We help! ... Hmm. Always get Autobots out of messes they get into.

~ Day of the Machines ~

Gohan123
Not-So-Newbie

Post by Gohan123 » Wed Mar 18, 2020 11:27 pm

Today is BBM part 1 for Arcade version.

Anyone found that video ? I wonder how different anime to arcade version.

https://mobile.twitter.com/DBSChronicle ... 9296208897

Gohan123
Not-So-Newbie

Post by Gohan123 » Thu Mar 19, 2020 4:37 am

This is stage one of BBM Arcade version.

https://youtu.be/2aN6AczqN5Q

Xeno Goku , Xeno Vegeta and Whis appeared

Fu revealed his plans.

Can someone translate this video ?

Dragotaker
Regular

Post by Dragotaker » Thu Mar 19, 2020 3:52 pm

Will the Bardock What If have a second part? Because i think that was what the japanese comments were saying with the very rusty twitter translation of course, and if somebody could also translate the text in that video too please

Noitsnothim
Regular

Post by Noitsnothim » Sat Mar 21, 2020 4:38 pm

I wonder if Rakurai is gonna continue the translations (would love it if he could) now that BBM is one singular story with side stuff (Like the Bardock/Planet Vegeta rebellion what if episode) feel like it'd be easier on him

I honestly hope Cumber & Majin Ozotto alongside Meta Cooler return in this story and do battle against the GodS (Imagine Fu ordering an army of Meta Coolers?) that was already a mission in UM but it'd be great as a plot device for the story I think

S3 Hendrix
Regular

Post by S3 Hendrix » Sat Mar 21, 2020 6:32 pm

Noitsnothim wrote: Sat Mar 21, 2020 4:38 pm I wonder if Rakurai is gonna continue the translations (would love it if he could) now that BBM is one singular story with side stuff (Like the Bardock/Planet Vegeta rebellion what if episode) feel like it'd be easier on him

I honestly hope Cumber & Majin Ozotto alongside Meta Cooler return in this story and do battle against the GodS (Imagine Fu ordering an army of Meta Coolers?) that was already a mission in UM but it'd be great as a plot device for the story I think
The saiyans vs frieza is its own story it’s not “side stuff”, that’s the second story currently alongside the universe creation arc. Also Fu didn’t order an army of metal coolers in UVM that’s just a special mission where you fight an army of metal coolers, you get better EXP points, and if you meer the proper conditions you also get dragon metals.

Rakurai
Advanced Regular

Post by Rakurai » Sun Mar 22, 2020 12:36 pm

Hey y'all, haven't been too active these days around here, but I'll try to at least post translations for the arcade & other related stuff every now & then.

BM1 translation:

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1ri9 ... sp=sharing

Cheers!
Super Dragon Ball Heroes Universe Mission translation compilation here. All translations are done and owned by me.

SDBH 9th anniversary the secret development interview here. Learn how original SDBH characters such as SS3 Raditz, SS4 Bardock, Robel, & more were conceived!

Scientist Fu
Beyond Newbie

Post by Scientist Fu » Sun Mar 22, 2020 1:20 pm

I was waiting for this, thank you for all your work !!

Dragotaker
Regular

Post by Dragotaker » Sun Mar 22, 2020 8:34 pm

Thank you for the translations, really bummed there wasn't anything new at all other than that evil bird, hope they start to pick up in the next chapter.

HECTOR4
Regular

Post by HECTOR4 » Sun Mar 22, 2020 9:29 pm

Rakurai wrote: Sun Mar 22, 2020 12:36 pm Hey y'all, haven't been too active these days around here, but I'll try to at least post translations for the arcade & other related stuff every now & then.

BM1 translation:

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1ri9 ... sp=sharing

Cheers!
Again thank you very much for your work ^^

Zamasu55
I'm, pretty, cozy, here...

Post by Zamasu55 » Tue Mar 24, 2020 5:48 pm

Am I dreaming or something? Beerus is already out of the plot and he leves the rest to Goku and Vegeta? :lol: :lol: :lol:

So it's gonna be Goku, Vegeta vs Fuu all over again?

Hope the anime'll be different.