"(Super) Dragon Ball Heroes" Official Discussion Thread

Discussion of all things related to Dragon Ball video games (console and portable games, arcade versions, etc.) from the entire franchise's history.

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

Dark_Tzitzimine
Regular

Re: "(Super) Dragon Ball Heroes" Official Discussion Thread

Post by Dark_Tzitzimine » Fri Apr 17, 2020 11:39 am

Ok, Dr. W is a human.

One of the CP sets is about SSJ3s

Gt91
Regular

Post by Gt91 » Fri Apr 17, 2020 1:39 pm

Finally new outfits for turles and bojack! I hope to see new trasformations as well.

Kanassa
Born 'n Bred Here

Post by Kanassa » Fri Apr 17, 2020 1:46 pm

Gt91 wrote: Fri Apr 17, 2020 1:39 pm Finally new outfits for turles and bojack! I hope to see new trasformations as well.
Is it a new outfit for Turles? i swear he wore that at the start of his movie or somthing.
When Super apparently shoves Goku down our throats:

Kanassa wrote:
FoolsGil wrote:I hope Mark is dead. But chances are the dragonballs will bring his stupid ass back. :D
- FoolsGil, Out of Context, 2017

DNA
I Live Here

Post by DNA » Fri Apr 17, 2020 1:51 pm

Kanassa wrote: Fri Apr 17, 2020 1:46 pm
Gt91 wrote: Fri Apr 17, 2020 1:39 pm Finally new outfits for turles and bojack! I hope to see new trasformations as well.
Is it a new outfit for Turles? i swear he wore that at the start of his movie or somthing.
Yes, he did. But it was white and now it's black.
Also, so... Is Dr. W a new character? Is it Uiro? We don't know yet?

Noitsnothim
Regular

Post by Noitsnothim » Fri Apr 17, 2020 3:35 pm

Scientist Fu wrote: Fri Apr 17, 2020 10:34 am They all look so awesome ~
Not sure if this is just a color scheme buuut notice how Turles cape is black and Bojack's bandana is black BUT the lighting on them both resembles that of Fu's clothing

maybe to symbolize they're in an alliance with him?

Alruneia
I Live Here

Post by Alruneia » Fri Apr 17, 2020 5:29 pm

"Dr. W" huh? I guess that in Big Bang Mission 3, Xeno Mega Man will enter the scene to stop him, then.
Obvious jokes aside, I am pretty curious as to who he actually is. The Dr. Wheelo theory definitely looks possible at the moment, but who knows...
Probably Kanzenshuu's biggest Bulla fangirl. Current avatar: DBU Bulla as Sailor Princess Sadala, based on Sailor Moon: Cosmic Dance

Dragon Ball Ultimate - 74 out of 150 chapters complete
JoJo's Bizarre Adventure: Action Blue - link
Sailor Moon: Mindful of Love - link | Sailor Moon: Cosmic Dance - link

Dragotaker
Regular

Post by Dragotaker » Fri Apr 17, 2020 8:14 pm

Jesus didn't expect to see Turles and Bojack so soon, even less with all those other people like Cooler and Super freaking 17 all at once, since in the manga Xeno Goku and Vegeta went to hell to find that Dr W does that mean that all of them are dead? even Towa is there and she got deleted not too long ago, also wonder if that Metal Cooler is the same that could turn Golden and beat Cumber, was it ever made clear it if was the same Cooler that was hanging with Trunks at the beginning of UVM?

Kanassa
Born 'n Bred Here

Post by Kanassa » Fri Apr 17, 2020 8:46 pm

Dragotaker wrote: Fri Apr 17, 2020 8:14 pmwas it ever made clear it if was the same Cooler that was hanging with Trunks at the beginning of UVM?
Yes, it was the same Cooler since he chased Fuu after Fuu before we see him fight against Cumber. Even in his fight with Cumber, he mentions his annoyance at Cumber having caused him so much trouble back on Prison Planet.

Kanassa wrote:
FoolsGil wrote:I hope Mark is dead. But chances are the dragonballs will bring his stupid ass back. :D

Dragotaker
Regular

Post by Dragotaker » Fri Apr 17, 2020 10:02 pm

Kanassa wrote: Fri Apr 17, 2020 8:46 pm
Dragotaker wrote: Fri Apr 17, 2020 8:14 pmwas it ever made clear it if was the same Cooler that was hanging with Trunks at the beginning of UVM?
Yes, it was the same Cooler since he chased Fuu after Fuu before we see him fight against Cumber. Even in his fight with Cumber, he mentions his annoyance at Cumber having caused him so much trouble back on Prison Planet.
I already knew he chased after him but why did he return as his ally when he wanted to kick his ass and in the metal form? Did Fu beat him so badly he was turned into a machine also brainwashing him in the process?

Kanassa
Born 'n Bred Here

Post by Kanassa » Fri Apr 17, 2020 10:54 pm

Dragotaker wrote: Fri Apr 17, 2020 10:02 pm
Kanassa wrote: Fri Apr 17, 2020 8:46 pm
I already knew he chased after him but why did he return as his ally when he wanted to kick his ass and in the metal form? Did Fu beat him so badly he was turned into a machine also brainwashing him in the process?
It's not explained yet, but considering the situation and attitude, it's either Cooler is controlled by Fuu implanting cybernetics into him or Fuu offered to upgrade Cooler in exchange for loyalty and Cooler accepted.

Kanassa wrote:

DNA
I Live Here

Post by DNA » Mon Apr 20, 2020 4:18 am

Not knowing Japanese but inspecting the individual characters on the card, I can confidently say it's not Doctor Uiro. Are there any obscure doctor characters from Dragon Ball Online maybe?

Edit: Actually, I doubt it's Doctor Hunbalt ^^'

Noah
Kicks it Old-School

Post by Noah » Tue Apr 28, 2020 5:33 pm

Scientist Fu wrote: Fri Apr 17, 2020 10:34 am
Who's the old guy next to Fu?
乃亜

Top 10 DB/Z/GT Songs

Are we too old to enjoy new Dragon Ball movies/series?

DNA
I Live Here

Post by DNA » Tue Apr 28, 2020 5:53 pm

Noah wrote: Tue Apr 28, 2020 5:33 pm
Scientist Fu wrote: Fri Apr 17, 2020 10:34 am
Who's the old guy next to Fu?
Good job not reading previous posts buddy. We've literally been talking about him. All we know for now is that he's known as Doctor W and it's not Doctor Uiro. In fact, it seems to be a brand new character.

Dragotaker
Regular

Post by Dragotaker » Tue Apr 28, 2020 8:17 pm

Somehow him being a brand new character doesn't make sense to me, i mind and old man who is just a scientist? i'm still thinking about what some people said of him being a really old Trunks, one from a future where Fu won and made the mess he wanted, they just love to milk his character so i know it's not out of bounds but in case he really is a new character i would like for him to be a Tsufuru, could be the one who created Baby, Tsufuru's look just like humans and since we never knew who exactly created Baby other than some scientist he could fit the bill, would love to see Baby back.

Zamasu55
I'm, pretty, cozy, here...

Post by Zamasu55 » Wed Apr 29, 2020 8:32 pm

Scientist Fu wrote: Fri Apr 17, 2020 10:34 am They all look so awesome ~
And here was me hoping I'd never see Super 17 again...

Dragotaker
Regular

Post by Dragotaker » Thu Apr 30, 2020 3:36 pm

Does anybody know the release date of the next chapter of the arcade? Most of the time one of the first two weeks of the month after the leaks but with the Coronavirus causing all kinds of issues everywhere i'm not so sure, pretty sure we should have the trailer by now at least.

Rinsankajugin
Regular

Post by Rinsankajugin » Thu Apr 30, 2020 4:58 pm

I believe V Jump said May 21.

Dbzfan94
Born 'n Bred Here

Post by Dbzfan94 » Thu Apr 30, 2020 6:40 pm

Whats up with Bojack in the back lol

Scientist Fu
Beyond Newbie

Post by Scientist Fu » Thu Apr 30, 2020 7:33 pm

Does anybody know how strong Mira final form ( Towa absorbed ) is in Xenoverse 2 and in SDBH?

Steven Bloodriver
I Live Here

Post by Steven Bloodriver » Fri May 01, 2020 11:00 am

Scientist Fu wrote: Thu Apr 30, 2020 7:33 pm Does anybody know how strong Mira final form ( Towa absorbed ) is in Xenoverse 2 and in SDBH?
Mira (Lady Towa Absorbed) from Dragon Ball: Xenoverse 2 was strong enough to force Son Goku from a little while after the fight with Meta-Cooler and Golden Frieza on Planet Earth to have gone all-out in his Super Saiyan Blue form and also force the Second Future Warrior to go and team up with Super Saiyan Blue Son Goku to go on and eventually defeat Mira (Lady Towa Absorbed) with a Dragon Fist from SSJB Son Goku and then a Super Kamehameha from the Second Future Warrior. While the version of Mira (Lady Towa Absorbed) from Super Dragon Ball Heroes fought Super Saiyan 4 Son Goku: Xeno or Full Power Super Saiyan 4 Son Goku: Xeno and Super Saiyan Berserker 4 Broly Dark (Dark Dragon Ball Absorbed) at the very exact same time in the form of a Mêlée à Trois. With the three Super Saiyan 4s being more-or-less equal to one another in strength in the case of the Super Dragon Ball Heroes: Dark Demon Realm Mission Manga's version of their Mêlée à Trois.