"(Super) Dragon Ball Heroes" Official Discussion Thread

Discussion of all things related to Dragon Ball video games (console and portable games, arcade versions, etc.) from the entire franchise's history.

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

Scientist Fu
Beyond Newbie

Re: "(Super) Dragon Ball Heroes" Official Discussion Thread

Post by Scientist Fu » Fri May 01, 2020 11:47 am

Steven Bloodriver wrote: Fri May 01, 2020 11:00 am
Scientist Fu wrote: Thu Apr 30, 2020 7:33 pm Does anybody know how strong Mira final form ( Towa absorbed ) is in Xenoverse 2 and in SDBH?
With the three Super Saiyan 4s being more-or-less equal to one another in strength in the case of the Super Dragon Ball Heroes: Dark Demon Realm Mission Manga's version of their Mêlée à Trois.
Who are these three SSJ4s you are talking about ?

Steven Bloodriver
I Live Here

Post by Steven Bloodriver » Fri May 01, 2020 11:53 am

Scientist Fu wrote: Fri May 01, 2020 11:47 am
Scientist Fu wrote: Thu Apr 30, 2020 7:33 pm Does anybody know how strong Mira final form ( Towa absorbed ) is in Xenoverse 2 and in SDBH?
With the three Super Saiyan 4s being more-or-less equal to one another in strength in the case of the Super Dragon Ball Heroes: Dark Demon Realm Mission Manga's version of their Mêlée à Trois.
SSJ4 (or FPSSJ4) Son Goku: Xeno, Mira (Lady Towa Absorbed), and Super Saiyan Berserker 4 Broly Dark (Dark Dragon Ball Absorbed).

Scientist Fu
Beyond Newbie

Post by Scientist Fu » Fri May 01, 2020 12:01 pm

Oh, I see now, thank you ! It was very helpful, I appreciate your help ~

Steven Bloodriver
I Live Here

Post by Steven Bloodriver » Fri May 01, 2020 12:04 pm

Scientist Fu wrote: Fri May 01, 2020 12:01 pm Oh, I see now, thank you ! It was very helpful, I appreciate your help ~
You're welcome.

Dbzfan94
Born 'n Bred Here

Post by Dbzfan94 » Fri May 01, 2020 12:31 pm

Mira (Lady Towa Absorbed) from Dragon Ball: Xenoverse 2 was strong enough to force Son Goku from a little while after the fight with Meta-Cooler and Golden Frieza on Planet Earth to have gone all-out in his Super Saiyan Blue form and also force the Second Future Warrior to go and team up with Super Saiyan Blue Son Goku to go on and eventually defeat Mira (Lady Towa Absorbed) with a Dragon Fist from SSJB Son Goku and then a Super Kamehameha from the Second Future Warrior. While the version of Mira (Lady Towa Absorbed) from Super Dragon Ball Heroes fought Super Saiyan 4 Son Goku: Xeno or Full Power Super Saiyan 4 Son Goku: Xeno and Super Saiyan Berserker 4 Broly Dark (Dark Dragon Ball Absorbed) at the very exact same time in the form of a Mêlée à Trois. With the three Super Saiyan 4s being more-or-less equal to one another in strength in the case of the Super Dragon Ball Heroes: Dark Demon Realm Mission Manga's version of their Mêlée à Trois.
Bro this was way too wordy. Can you tone it down ike 4 notches on being super specific on the names over and over? It's a mess to read

DNA
I Live Here

Post by DNA » Fri May 01, 2020 2:06 pm

Dbzfan94 wrote: Fri May 01, 2020 12:31 pm Bro this was way too wordy. Can you tone it down ike 4 notches on being super specific on the names over and over? It's a mess to read
While you're not wrong, I'd rather read this than a post consisting of nothing but abbreviations, we have a lot of those on this topic.

ankokudaishogun
Advanced Regular

Post by ankokudaishogun » Sat May 02, 2020 10:05 am

Steven Bloodriver wrote: Fri May 01, 2020 11:53 am
Scientist Fu wrote: Fri May 01, 2020 11:47 am
Steven Bloodriver wrote: Fri May 01, 2020 11:00 am With the three Super Saiyan 4s being more-or-less equal to one another in strength in the case of the Super Dragon Ball Heroes: Dark Demon Realm Mission Manga's version of their Mêlée à Trois.
SSJ4 (or FPSSJ4) Son Goku: Xeno, Mira (Lady Towa Absorbed), and Super Saiyan Berserker 4 Broly Dark (Dark Dragon Ball Absorbed).
Goku:Xeno has never shown a Full Power Saiyan 4 form

And just call that Broly as Broly Dark.

In short, Final Form Mira is about as strong as a Super Saiyan Blue or a Super Saiyan 4

Dbzfan94
Born 'n Bred Here

Post by Dbzfan94 » Sat May 02, 2020 12:00 pm

I hate that the translation is “Super Full Power Saiyan 4” according to Dokkan because that is one of the most awkward names out there and it somehow caught on...

Noah
Kicks it Old-School

Post by Noah » Sat May 02, 2020 2:09 pm

A fusion of Android #21 (Evil) and Towa could be interesting, please make it happen SDBH!
乃亜

Top 10 DB/Z/GT Songs

Are we too old to enjoy new Dragon Ball movies/series?

DNA
I Live Here

Post by DNA » Sat May 02, 2020 5:27 pm

Noah wrote: Sat May 02, 2020 2:09 pm A fusion of Android #21 (Evil) and Towa could be interesting, please make it happen SDBH!
Why exactly would it be interesting?

Scientist Fu
Beyond Newbie

Post by Scientist Fu » Sat May 02, 2020 7:35 pm

Maybe because they are two female scientists?

DNA
I Live Here

Post by DNA » Sun May 03, 2020 3:04 am

Scientist Fu wrote: Sat May 02, 2020 7:35 pm Maybe because they are two female scientists?
So what? Fusing random characters with one common feature is interesting now? This is the exact premise of fusions which I thought it was dumb fan service, but to each his own I suppose.

Grimlock
Kicks it Old-School

Post by Grimlock » Sun May 03, 2020 3:37 am

I think It depends. Baby Hatchiyack is interesting. You take two of what were supposed to be the greatest Tsufurujin weapons and merge them to come up with the real "strongest weapon", showing the true capability of that race.

I do oppose Towa and Android 21, though. Merging them solely under the "scientist" premise alone does not warrant them a fusion. They have nothing in common other than their "occupations". Which is why a fusion between them is more suitable for a game like Dragon Ball Fusions, where they don't have to worry about theme too much.
Goodbye friend. You are weak, so you must be destroyed!

~ War of the Dinobots ~

Scientist Fu
Beyond Newbie

Post by Scientist Fu » Sun May 03, 2020 3:43 am

DNA wrote: Sun May 03, 2020 3:04 am
Scientist Fu wrote: Sat May 02, 2020 7:35 pm Maybe because they are two female scientists?
So what? Fusing random characters with one common feature is interesting now? This is the exact premise of fusions which I thought it was dumb fan service, but to each his own I suppose.
I just tried to find a common point with these two characters and I asked if that was the reason why that'd be interesting... I've never said it was interesting.

DNA
I Live Here

Post by DNA » Sun May 03, 2020 7:59 am

Grimlock wrote: Sun May 03, 2020 3:37 am I think It depends. Baby Hatchiyack is interesting. You take two of what were supposed to be the greatest Tsufurujin weapons and merge them to come up with the real "strongest weapon", showing the true capability of that race.

I do oppose Towa and Android 21, though. Merging them solely under the "scientist" premise alone does not warrant them a fusion. They have nothing in common other than their "occupations". Which is why a fusion between them is more suitable for a game like Dragon Ball Fusions, where they don't have to worry about theme too much.
Totally agree. Baby Hatchiyack feels like the ultimate Machine Mutant. And it uses Baby's unique merging ability. Same with Super 17, since he only merges with Artificial Humans, makes sense.

Scientist Fu
Beyond Newbie

Post by Scientist Fu » Mon May 04, 2020 8:03 am

More translations about the SDBH interview https://twitter.com/lightning446/status ... 60932?s=19

Noitsnothim
Regular

Post by Noitsnothim » Mon May 04, 2020 4:47 pm

Scientist Fu wrote: Mon May 04, 2020 8:03 am More translations about the SDBH interview https://twitter.com/lightning446/status ... 60932?s=19
that God Of Destruction bit makes me wonder if they're going to appear in future chapters and if they'll each get to show off their powers and what makes them each distinct

Isn't it a bad idea if Beerus is allowing the Universe tree to absorb his energy? if all the other gods were to do the same wouldn't it just speed the tree's transformation process?

Also I know I've said this before but I really hope Cumber and Majin Ozotto return in this saga or the next I feel like they have a lot of potential if they were to join forces (Cumber could achieve SS4 or something completely brand new and Majin Ozotto could transform or use more techniques that he's taken from other fighters over the years)

ShadowVezon
Not-So-Newbie

Post by ShadowVezon » Mon May 04, 2020 4:58 pm

Noitsnothim wrote: Mon May 04, 2020 4:47 pm Isn't it a bad idea if Beerus is allowing the Universe tree to absorb his energy? if all the other gods were to do the same wouldn't it just speed the tree's transformation process?
The tree isn't getting any more energy than it was before, it's just now exclusively draining Beerus and not anything else in the universe.

TobyS
I Live Here

Post by TobyS » Tue May 05, 2020 11:36 am

Noitsnothim wrote: Mon May 04, 2020 4:47 pm
Scientist Fu wrote: Mon May 04, 2020 8:03 am More translations about the SDBH interview https://twitter.com/lightning446/status ... 60932?s=19
that God Of Destruction bit makes me wonder if they're going to appear in future chapters and if they'll each get to show off their powers and what makes them each distinct

Isn't it a bad idea if Beerus is allowing the Universe tree to absorb his energy? if all the other gods were to do the same wouldn't it just speed the tree's transformation process?

Also I know I've said this before but I really hope Cumber and Majin Ozotto return in this saga or the next I feel like they have a lot of potential if they were to join forces (Cumber could achieve SS4 or something completely brand new and Majin Ozotto could transform or use more techniques that he's taken from other fighters over the years)
Cumber was killed but I suspect Ozzotto will be back.
Yamcha almost certainly did not cheat on Bulma:
He was afraid of Women, Bulma was the flirty one.
Yamcha wanted to get married (it was his gonna be his wish)
He suggested they settle down in the Trunks saga.
Alternate future Trunks is not a reliable source.
Toriyama wanted new SSJ Kids and not make new characters.

Zamasu55
I'm, pretty, cozy, here...

Post by Zamasu55 » Tue May 05, 2020 11:51 am

TobyS wrote: Tue May 05, 2020 11:36 am
Noitsnothim wrote: Mon May 04, 2020 4:47 pm

Cumber was killed but I suspect Ozzotto will be back.
Only in the manga. And Lagss is still alive too.