"(Super) Dragon Ball Heroes" Official Discussion Thread

Discussion of all things related to Dragon Ball video games (console and portable games, arcade versions, etc.) from the entire franchise's history.

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

HeroR
Kicks it Old-School

Re: "(Super) Dragon Ball Heroes" Official Discussion Thread

Post by HeroR » Tue Jul 28, 2020 11:58 am

MCDaveG wrote: Tue Jul 28, 2020 7:49 am
HeroR wrote: Tue Jul 28, 2020 12:58 am
MCDaveG wrote: Sat Jul 25, 2020 4:19 am

It is not that bad as Trunks having blue hair and Kid Trunks violet in Super... I actually like Gogeta’s darker blue and they should have used it on other Blue forms.
Just remembered that they are Goku and Vegeta's cards with the darker blue hair from the Broly movie. They are specifically called Goku and Vegeta BR. They also have slightly different models that better match the movie.

I honestly don't want the other Super Saiyan God Super Saiyan forms to have Gogeta's hair color since that is the color of Blue Evolved and people already get the two confused because of that fact with people saying that Gogeta was using Evolved against Broly. That and I like the more light blue used in Resurrection 'F'. It's only the teal blue they used that I don't care for.
Is the color really tied to this in-universe explanation of the SSJ Blue being evolved or is it just fan-science, like with ''Ultimate Gohan'' having ''ultimate eyes''? Because Vegeta has darker hair in his power-up and different pupils and slight muscle buff like in Cell Arc, but the movie has normal SSJBs and is overall using different artstyle and colour pallette. Like Future Trunks being the same Trunks from Z, just in different artstyle, costume and color pallette.
Not sure on the question. As far I know, there is no lore for Evolved has darker blue hair.
Kanassa wrote:
precita wrote:Goku will still be around but take a Buu saga approach backseat.
Goku barely took a backseat in the Buu saga, at best he took a leisurely stroll round back while everyone else cried for him to come back.

Noah
Kicks it Old-School

Post by Noah » Tue Jul 28, 2020 1:44 pm

ShadowVezon wrote: Thu Jul 16, 2020 8:14 am The website just updated with information for BM3, all the 1-3 star cards are up, as well as a banner showing the new forms for Janemba, Xeno Goku and Xeno Vegeta.
Didn't like much the design for the new Janemba, but these new SSJ4 are dope!
乃亜

Top 10 DB/Z/GT Songs

Are we too old to enjoy new Dragon Ball movies/series?

miguelnuva1
I Live Here

Post by miguelnuva1 » Tue Jul 28, 2020 6:19 pm

After looking at Goku and Vegeta I dont think this is the version of SS4 that Gogeta was using so likely no black hair Gogeta variant. We may see a limit breaker SS4 Gogeta though.

Kenneth La Torre
I'm, pretty, cozy, here...

Post by Kenneth La Torre » Wed Jul 29, 2020 11:04 pm

miguelnuva1 wrote: Tue Jul 28, 2020 6:19 pm After looking at Goku and Vegeta I dont think this is the version of SS4 that Gogeta was using so likely no black hair Gogeta variant. We may see a limit breaker SS4 Gogeta though.
You mean that the obvious answer is the correct one?

I don’t even know why people even think such insane things. It’s like they forget Gogetas red hair was a thing even before the 2000s. He’s been labeled a ssj4 for more than 2 decades, it won’t change just because theres a similarity of hair color color.

Majin Demigra
Beyond Newbie

Post by Majin Demigra » Wed Jul 29, 2020 11:57 pm

So based of the recent episode, I think Goku and Vegeta Xeno will get Limit Break Ssj4 by getting energy from Pan, Trunks, and CC Goku and Vegeta

Noitsnothim
Regular

Post by Noitsnothim » Thu Jul 30, 2020 1:54 am

Anyone else bothered by the fact that CC Goku or CC Vegeta can remember Turles & Bojack but not Janemba? lol okay Heroes

ShadowVezon
Not-So-Newbie

Post by ShadowVezon » Thu Jul 30, 2020 2:22 am

The official Twitter account posted a small bio for Salsa in this saga, which also confirms that the demons lost their Demon God forms when Mechikabura was sealed.

https://twitter.com/DB_HEROES/status/12 ... 4943044612

Scientist Fu
Beyond Newbie

Post by Scientist Fu » Thu Jul 30, 2020 4:48 am

Noitsnothim wrote: Thu Jul 30, 2020 1:54 am Anyone else bothered by the fact that CC Goku or CC Vegeta can remember Turles & Bojack but not Janemba? lol okay Heroes
Someone said on Twitter that they met them in the arcade that's why they recognized them but not Janemba. I'm not sure if that's true though, but that sounds about right.

Grand Marshal 1
Advanced Regular

Post by Grand Marshal 1 » Thu Jul 30, 2020 4:58 am

Scientist Fu wrote: Thu Jul 30, 2020 4:48 am
Noitsnothim wrote: Thu Jul 30, 2020 1:54 am Anyone else bothered by the fact that CC Goku or CC Vegeta can remember Turles & Bojack but not Janemba? lol okay Heroes
Someone said on Twitter that they met them in the arcade that's why they recognized them but not Janemba. I'm not sure if that's true though, but that sounds about right.
It wouldn't be the first time they met Bojack actually.

I don't know about Turtles, but Bojack was there in the Prison Planet arc. Only in the opening for the anime, but ig it counts?
P O W E R

Noitsnothim
Regular

Post by Noitsnothim » Thu Jul 30, 2020 5:03 am

there was mission in the arcade version of 'Prison Planet' where CC Goku & Vegeta fight Super Janemba & Mini Janembas whether that was integral to the plot or not I'm not sure

Noitsnothim
Regular

Post by Noitsnothim » Thu Jul 30, 2020 5:05 am

Grand Marshal 1 wrote: Thu Jul 30, 2020 4:58 am

I don't know about Turtles, but Bojack was there in the Prison Planet arc. Only in the opening for the anime, but ig it counts?
Turles makes an appearance as a ghost warrior in the PP Saga of the SDBH Manga when Cooler & Future Trunks are sent away to another area to fight Hatchiyack (who was in his Super Grudge Amplification form) and horribly done dirty I wish Fu would have brought him back as well in Big Bang Mission

Grand Marshal 1
Advanced Regular

Post by Grand Marshal 1 » Thu Jul 30, 2020 5:07 am

Noitsnothim wrote: Thu Jul 30, 2020 5:05 am
Scientist Fu wrote: Thu Jul 30, 2020 4:48 am Someone said on Twitter that they met them in the arcade that's why they recognized them but not Janemba. I'm not sure if that's true though, but that sounds about right.

Turles makes an appearance as a ghost warrior in the PP Saga of the SDBH Manga when Cooler & Future Trunks are sent away to another area to fight Hatchiyack (who was in his Super Grudge Amplification form) and horribly done dirty I wish Fu would have brought him back as well in Big Bang Mission
Hatchiyak? I like him I must admit.

A super Hatchiyak vs SS4

Like Baby, but with Hatchiyak
P O W E R

ShadowVezon
Not-So-Newbie

Post by ShadowVezon » Thu Jul 30, 2020 5:17 am

Noitsnothim wrote: Thu Jul 30, 2020 5:05 am Turles makes an appearance as a ghost warrior in the PP Saga of the SDBH Manga when Cooler & Future Trunks are sent away to another area to fight Hatchiyack (who was in his Super Grudge Amplification form) and horribly done dirty I wish Fu would have brought him back as well in Big Bang Mission
That happens in the game as well (also Ozotto briefly fights Majin Turles while running off with the Dragon Balls, but there's no plot relevance to it) but Goku and Vegeta weren't there for that. They did have a minor fight with the Crusher Corps in UM4, but Turles himself wasn't present.

Scientist Fu
Beyond Newbie

Post by Scientist Fu » Thu Jul 30, 2020 7:00 am

I think so ... I remember we even saw Bojack on Fu's TV screen in the prison planet.

Dark_Tzitzimine
Regular

Post by Dark_Tzitzimine » Thu Jul 30, 2020 12:36 pm

Limit Breaker SSJ4 Goku and Vegeta Double Dragon Fist

https://twitter.com/DBSChronicles/statu ... 0889520134

With yet another reference to GT, this time from Goku's Dragon Fist against Omega.

DestructoDisc
Beyond-the-Beyond Newbie

Post by DestructoDisc » Thu Jul 30, 2020 1:38 pm

Noticed that GT Bra recently got added to Heroes.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gIKDNGi ... =emb_title

Was she always in it or is she a brand new addition to the game?

ankokudaishogun
Advanced Regular

Post by ankokudaishogun » Thu Jul 30, 2020 1:50 pm

Nice, this confirms it's CHŌ Full power and not Suupa Full power.
makes things simpler:
SS4
SS4 Full Power
Super(Chō) Full Power Saiyan 4
Super(Chō) Full Power Saiyan 4 - Limit Breaker
Grand Marshal 1 wrote: Thu Jul 30, 2020 5:07 am

A super Hatchiyak vs SS4

like, say, a Hatciyak Baby?
Dark_Tzitzimine wrote: Thu Jul 30, 2020 12:36 pm Limit Breaker SSJ4 Goku and Vegeta Double Dragon Fist

With yet another reference to GT, this time from Goku's Dragon Fist against Omega.
Uh, I didn't realize their eyebrow were still black.
This suggests the red hair color is actually more caused by the aura than an actual color change, and they have still the usual black hair

might be just a game model bug though

Grand Marshal 1
Advanced Regular

Post by Grand Marshal 1 » Thu Jul 30, 2020 2:11 pm

ankokudaishogun wrote: Thu Jul 30, 2020 1:50 pm
Nice, this confirms it's CHŌ Full power and not Suupa Full power.
makes things simpler:
SS4
SS4 Full Power
Super(Chō) Full Power Saiyan 4
Super(Chō) Full Power Saiyan 4 - Limit Breaker
Grand Marshal 1 wrote: Thu Jul 30, 2020 5:07 am

A super Hatchiyak vs SS4

like, say, a Hatciyak Baby?
Dark_Tzitzimine wrote: Thu Jul 30, 2020 12:36 pm Limit Breaker SSJ4 Goku and Vegeta Double Dragon Fist

Uh, I didn't realize their eyebrow were still black.
This suggests the red hair color is actually more caused by the aura than an actual color change, and they have still the usual black hair

might be just a game model bug though
Didn't remember that Baby Hatchiyak faced an SS4. Although that was a forgotten what if battle. More like a remodeled Hatchiyak. No baby included.

As for the coloration of the saiyans, I guess it's the same as with KK Blue Goku and KK SS4 Gogeta Xeno. They may still have black hair but due to the aura look reddish.
P O W E R

Xeno Goku Black
Banned Alternate Account

Post by Xeno Goku Black » Fri Jul 31, 2020 4:15 pm

Is the story of Dragon Ball Heroes connected to Xenoverse at all?

Like with Demigra, he was released in Xenoverse and died at the end of the game. In Heroes, at least in the manga something else entirely happens. So is Heroes not connected to the other games stories?

DNA
I Live Here

Post by DNA » Fri Jul 31, 2020 4:37 pm

Nope. Xenoverse has its own story. Same as Heroes and Online. They share similarities, plot points and characters, but are all distinct.
Same with Heroes Manga, Heroes Web Series and Heroes Game, they are all distinct continuities.