"(Super) Dragon Ball Heroes" Official Discussion Thread

Discussion of all things related to Dragon Ball video games (console and portable games, arcade versions, etc.) from the entire franchise's history.

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

TobyS
I Live Here

Re: "(Super) Dragon Ball Heroes" Official Discussion Thread

Post by TobyS » Mon Nov 02, 2020 7:52 am

EveBlaze31 wrote: Mon Nov 02, 2020 12:46 am
TobyS wrote: Sun Nov 01, 2020 1:53 pm Will be weird to see the avatars animated.

They are kinda sorta pretending the CC chars are canon, so whenever those avatars show up it kinda reminds you it's all a fictional game within a fictional story and kills all stakes.

Or do people not mean the SDBH anime shorts are they referring to some other piece of animation?
Victory Mission, World Mission and Ultimate Mission X? treat the avatars as real people so I'm under the assumption, or rather I've come to my own conclusion that they'll do the same with the upcoming video
Ah okay, I think either way it'll be a self contained special.

Like wouldn't it create continuity problems if it's canon to the other animated stuff because where were those powerful kids in all the previous fights? At school and not at the arcade?

I only really see the anime and manga so I guess I can't really comment on if/how the games are separate.
Yamcha almost certainly did not cheat on Bulma:
He was afraid of Women, Bulma was the flirty one.
Yamcha wanted to get married (it was his gonna be his wish)
He suggested they settle down in the Trunks saga.
Alternate future Trunks is not a reliable source.
Toriyama wanted new SSJ Kids and not make new characters.

Dragon Wukong
Regular

Post by Dragon Wukong » Thu Nov 05, 2020 11:09 am

Dark_Tzitzimine
Regular

Post by Dark_Tzitzimine » Thu Nov 05, 2020 1:13 pm

Better look at Limit Breaker V4

Rinsankajugin
Regular

Post by Rinsankajugin » Thu Nov 05, 2020 1:40 pm

Dragon Wukong wrote: Thu Nov 05, 2020 11:09 am I've been seeing card art like this with the new avatar forms for the female saiyans paired up with other characters. Do other avatars have art like this? Where can I find it?
It's for a new CAA, Heroes Rush. It's essentially a team attack with the avatars.

Noah
Kicks it Old-School

Post by Noah » Thu Nov 05, 2020 3:35 pm

Xeno Goku Black wrote: Sun Oct 25, 2020 9:22 am How is it that they've had Super Saiyan 4 Gogeta, Super Saiyan 4 Vegito, twice, Super Saiyan Blue Gogeta and Super Saiyan Blue Vegito, twice.

They've got Goku and Vegeta as well as Xeno Goku and Xeno Vegeta together, for now two arcs.

And nobody has thought to have Goku /Xeno Goku fuse with Xeno Vegeta/Vegeta to create a hybrid of Super Saiyan Blue and Super Saiyan 4 together?

How has something that would be so simple to do and would attract a ton of attention not been done in the last two years? It's not like it'd even require a difficult design, you take Super Saiyan 4 and you make it blue. That's it. It's easy money and attention.
That's something I believe Heroes will never do (have a character with a transformation that mix both GT and Super elements), though I prefer this design to the red-haired SSJ4 Vegetto.
乃亜

Top 10 DB/Z/GT Songs

Are we too old to enjoy new Dragon Ball movies/series?

EveBlaze31
Beyond Newbie

Post by EveBlaze31 » Thu Nov 05, 2020 3:59 pm

Rinsankajugin wrote: Thu Nov 05, 2020 1:40 pm
Dragon Wukong wrote: Thu Nov 05, 2020 11:09 am I've been seeing card art like this with the new avatar forms for the female saiyans paired up with other characters. Do other avatars have art like this? Where can I find it?
It's for a new CAA, Heroes Rush. It's essentially a team attack with the avatars.
Wow all the male avatars are paired up with Goku, kinda lazy

Xeno Goku Black
Banned Alternate Account

Post by Xeno Goku Black » Thu Nov 05, 2020 5:26 pm

Noah wrote: Thu Nov 05, 2020 3:35 pmThat's something I believe Heroes will never do (have a character with a transformation that mix both GT and Super elements), though I prefer this design to the red-haired SSJ4 Vegetto.
But why not? It's not like the story is important. It's all about the money isn't it?

If they can Golden Cooler, Trunks/Vegito fusion and a Super Saiyan 4 Gohan then why can't they do more?

There's even a Super Saiyan 4 Broly. A Legendary Great Ape Broly. They make up all sorts so I don't why they would at something like that.

TobyS
I Live Here

Post by TobyS » Thu Nov 05, 2020 7:05 pm

Xeno Goku Black wrote: Thu Nov 05, 2020 5:26 pm
Noah wrote: Thu Nov 05, 2020 3:35 pmThat's something I believe Heroes will never do (have a character with a transformation that mix both GT and Super elements), though I prefer this design to the red-haired SSJ4 Vegetto.
But why not? It's not like the story is important. It's all about the money isn't it?

If they can Golden Cooler, Trunks/Vegito fusion and a Super Saiyan 4 Gohan then why can't they do more?

There's even a Super Saiyan 4 Broly. A Legendary Great Ape Broly. They make up all sorts so I don't why they would at something like that.
Because I feel like it'd sorta imply the "canon" cc characters could do that and then every time they don't would be weird. It'd allow GT to contaminate the canon. Also it'd probably be angel tier if the multipliers stack. Or still be less impressive then UI making it pointless.

They also seem finnicky about design, they did God trunks after they couldn't get SS4 to look right on him iirc. So perhaps they mocked it up hated it and scrapped it.

Perhaps they will do it, but it's an obvious endgame thing and they want to do many more stories between now and then?

All plausible answers imo.
Yamcha almost certainly did not cheat on Bulma:
He was afraid of Women, Bulma was the flirty one.
Yamcha wanted to get married (it was his gonna be his wish)
He suggested they settle down in the Trunks saga.
Alternate future Trunks is not a reliable source.
Toriyama wanted new SSJ Kids and not make new characters.

EveBlaze31
Beyond Newbie

Post by EveBlaze31 » Thu Nov 05, 2020 11:06 pm

Genome's slight change compared to all the other avatars.

Grimlock
Kicks it Old-School

Post by Grimlock » Fri Nov 06, 2020 1:35 am

Xeno Goku Black wrote: Thu Nov 05, 2020 5:26 pmIf they can Golden Cooler, Trunks/Vegito fusion and a Super Saiyan 4 Gohan then why can't they do more?
Golden Cooler and Super Saiyan 4 Gohan are in the realm of possibility. Same for Oozaru Broly. All plausible what-if ideas. A fused character fusing with a fused character and both of them using two entirely different transformations, however, I'd go as far as to say it isn't. We should first know if a base fused character can merge with another fused one.

Toriyama already clarified that Metamoru fusion might be possible with more people (like a three-person fusion), but to merge with another fused character is another issue altogether. Contrary to what people believe and say, Heroes is not quite a "free zone" where everything is permitted. There's a limit. It may exaggerate on the designs, but the concepts behind them are possible.
We help! ... Hmm. Always get Autobots out of messes they get into.

~ Day of the Machines ~

Rinsankajugin
Regular

Post by Rinsankajugin » Fri Nov 06, 2020 3:28 am

EveBlaze31 wrote: Thu Nov 05, 2020 11:06 pm Image

Genome's slight change compared to all the other avatars.
Actually that's not a change, his in-game model looks like that from the side. I know, it looks pretty weird.

Xeno Goku Black
Banned Alternate Account

Post by Xeno Goku Black » Sat Nov 07, 2020 7:43 pm

Grimlock wrote: Fri Nov 06, 2020 1:35 amToriyama already clarified that Metamoru fusion might be possible with more people (like a three-person fusion), but to merge with another fused character is another issue altogether. Contrary to what people believe and say, Heroes is not quite a "free zone" where everything is permitted. There's a limit. It may exaggerate on the designs, but the concepts behind them are possible.
I just meant for Goku to fuse with Xeno Vegeta and turn into a blue Super Saiyan 4.

It's a concept that makes logical sense, it'd be an easy design to come up with, it'd just be Super Saiyan 4 Gogeta...but blue and it'd be a popular money making idea.

They won't do that but they will come out with Super Saiyan Blue Vegito...but with a barrier.

Dark_Tzitzimine
Regular

Post by Dark_Tzitzimine » Sat Nov 07, 2020 8:48 pm

Good. Keep the Super nonsense away from the SSJ4 as far as they can.

Dark_Tzitzimine
Regular

Post by Dark_Tzitzimine » Sun Nov 08, 2020 2:55 am

There will be 4 SEC in BBM5, the usual three, and a 10th-anniversary commemorative one. The 10th-anniversary one will be designed and drawn by Yamamuro himself

https://twitter.com/Goreshx/status/1325270913454116864

MeMeDZEHH
Not-So-Newbie

Post by MeMeDZEHH » Sun Nov 08, 2020 8:43 am

Dark_Tzitzimine wrote: Sat Nov 07, 2020 8:48 pm Good. Keep the Super nonsense away from the SSJ4 as far as they can.
The SSJ4 is a nonsense on his own, so super wouldn't change anything

Psajdak
Beyond-the-Beyond Newbie

Post by Psajdak » Sun Nov 08, 2020 10:54 am

Wait...

Is that slim Champa?

ShadowVezon
Not-So-Newbie

Post by ShadowVezon » Sun Nov 08, 2020 11:04 am

Psajdak wrote: Sun Nov 08, 2020 10:54 am Wait...

Is that slim Champa?
It's one of the new avatars being added to the game.

Steven Bloodriver
I Live Here

Post by Steven Bloodriver » Sun Nov 08, 2020 2:30 pm

Dragon Wukong
Regular

Post by Dragon Wukong » Sun Nov 08, 2020 5:46 pm

Steven Bloodriver wrote: Sun Nov 08, 2020 2:30 pm Image
Interesting. I wonder if we'll get a "Limit Break" SS4 Broly.

Dragotaker
Regular

Post by Dragotaker » Sun Nov 08, 2020 6:12 pm

Should we be expecting anything interesting out of that anniversary livestream on the 15th? Can't remember if they did one last year around this time.