"(Super) Dragon Ball Heroes" Official Discussion Thread

Discussion of all things related to Dragon Ball video games (console and portable games, arcade versions, etc.) from the entire franchise's history.

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

EveBlaze31
Beyond Newbie

Re: "(Super) Dragon Ball Heroes" Official Discussion Thread

Post by EveBlaze31 » Sun Nov 08, 2020 11:04 pm

Rinsankajugin wrote: Fri Nov 06, 2020 3:28 am
EveBlaze31 wrote: Thu Nov 05, 2020 11:06 pm Image

Genome's slight change compared to all the other avatars.
Actually that's not a change, his in-game model looks like that from the side. I know, it looks pretty weird.
That is unfortunate, was hoping at least one avatar would have a visual design change w/ UI Omen besides the eye color but I guess not

TobyS
I Live Here

Post by TobyS » Mon Nov 09, 2020 9:55 am

Chapter 3 of the manga is translated now, as usual it's better and more coherent imo.
Yamcha almost certainly did not cheat on Bulma:
He was afraid of Women, Bulma was the flirty one.
Yamcha wanted to get married (it was his gonna be his wish)
He suggested they settle down in the Trunks saga.
Alternate future Trunks is not a reliable source.
Toriyama wanted new SSJ Kids and not make new characters.

MisteryOne
OMG CRAZY REGEN

Post by MisteryOne » Mon Nov 09, 2020 3:34 pm

EDIT: Ignore this, I fucked up. :sick: It was just a SEC prediction, I assumed it was the real deal because I'm stupid and it was very detailed info.

There also seems to be speculation about Blue Vegetto getting a new form? Where did that even come from?
TobyS wrote: Mon Nov 09, 2020 9:55 am Chapter 3 of the manga is translated now, as usual it's better and more coherent imo.
My only issue with the manga is Xeno Vegeta's personality and the confusing origin of Xeno Goku. Beyond that, it's usually the most logical version. Specially when it comes to stuff like Salza showing up alongside Putine (as he never dies in the manga, while the arcade oddly specified both he and Shroom did) or Vegeta using SSG (speaking of that, why have Goku and Vegeta not used any non-SSB form on their new outfits?).

But it also has weird things like CC Goku knowing who Janemba is.
English is not my first language. Please excuse my gramatical mistakes.

TobyS
I Live Here

Post by TobyS » Mon Nov 09, 2020 5:26 pm

MisteryOne wrote: Mon Nov 09, 2020 3:34 pm EDIT: Ignore this, I fucked up. :sick: It was just a SEC prediction, I assumed it was the real deal because I'm stupid and it was very detailed info.

There also seems to be speculation about Blue Vegetto getting a new form? Where did that even come from?
TobyS wrote: Mon Nov 09, 2020 9:55 am Chapter 3 of the manga is translated now, as usual it's better and more coherent imo.
My only issue with the manga is Xeno Vegeta's personality and the confusing origin of Xeno Goku. Beyond that, it's usually the most logical version. Specially when it comes to stuff like Salza showing up alongside Putine (as he never dies in the manga, while the arcade oddly specified both he and Shroom did) or Vegeta using SSG (speaking of that, why have Goku and Vegeta not used any non-SSB form on their new outfits?).

Yeah I think Vegeta knew Turles as well or Bojack?

I'd prefer it if the kept the Xenos as the only ones who knew the movie characters.

I don't mind imagining there are manga friendly versions of the movie stories happening off panel but too many starts to be a stretch.

What's wrong with Xeno vegeta? He seems more mature and chiller willing to fuse and stuff like manga vegeta is starting to be. CC vegeta was being more of a dick this chapter.

What's wrong with Xeno Goku's origin? Like it's kinda weird how Supreme kai of time just pulled him out of nowhere but they are all clearly from a GT esque timeline and were free to recruit.

MisteryOne
OMG CRAZY REGEN

Post by MisteryOne » Mon Nov 09, 2020 5:36 pm

TobyS wrote: Mon Nov 09, 2020 5:26 pm
MisteryOne wrote: Mon Nov 09, 2020 3:34 pm EDIT: Ignore this, I fucked up. :sick: It was just a SEC prediction, I assumed it was the real deal because I'm stupid and it was very detailed info.

I'd prefer it if the kept the Xenos as the only ones who knew the movie characters.

I don't mind imagining there are manga friendly versions of the movie stories happening off panel but too many starts to be a stretch.

What's wrong with Xeno vegeta? He seems more mature and chiller willing to fuse and stuff like manga vegeta is starting to be. CC vegeta was being more of a dick this chapter.

What's wrong with Xeno Goku's origin? Like it's kinda weird how Supreme kai of time just pulled him out of nowhere but they are all clearly from a GT esque timeline and were free to recruit.
Xeno Vegeta acts nothing like GT Vegeta imho. He consistently refuses to fight alongside Goku, claimingI he's on the way (see: Shroom battle, Dr W battle, this last chapter) and his attitude is incredibly similar to CC Vegeta (claiming he didn't actually pretend to save the CCs during his first apparrance on Prison Planet, like really?). In this very own chapter you have him claiming his dragon fist was, bigger than Goku's. It isn't that he is less of a dick than CC Vegeta (that's hardly something hard to archieve lol) but that he is way less mature than GT Vegeta was. None of these traits are present in the arcade or even anime versions, but in the manga Xeno Vegeta is too close to Super/CC Vegeta to feel as a logical continuation of his GT self.

In the manga, Xeno Goku was specifically created by Chronoa using Xeno Trunks' memories. That doesn't make sense because Cell arc Trunks can in no way know about Super Saiyan 4. As you say, they clearly originally in some type of post-GT world (even trough there are differences, like Xeno Pan pointed out herself) so post-Cell arc Z Trunks can't possibly know about most of the stuff they are capable of. It's already kind of athe stretch that he would see Goku as the "strongest fighter he knows about" since he knows Gohan was the one who beated Cell.

And yeah, Vegeta knew about Bojack and Goku about Turles. But even in the promo anime they didn't recognize Janemba, which makes sense as that would directly contradict Broly's movie. I don't have much of an issue with, Bojack because his movie could fit the continuity (and he was on the Prisok Planet anyways so, it works in the arcade) but Turles is so random.

TobyS
I Live Here

Post by TobyS » Mon Nov 09, 2020 6:36 pm

MisteryOne wrote: Mon Nov 09, 2020 5:36 pm
TobyS wrote: Mon Nov 09, 2020 5:26 pm

Xeno Vegeta acts nothing like GT Vegeta imho. He consistently refuses to fight alongside Goku, claimingI he's on the way (see: Shroom battle, Dr W battle, this last chapter) and his attitude is incredibly similar to CC Vegeta (claiming he didn't actually pretend to save the CCs during his first apparrance on Prison Planet, like really?). In this very own chapter you have him claiming his dragon fist was, bigger than Goku's. It isn't that he is less of a dick than CC Vegeta (that's hardly something hard to archieve lol) but that he is way less mature than GT Vegeta was. None of these traits are present in the arcade or even anime versions, but in the manga Xeno Vegeta is too close to Super/CC Vegeta to feel as a logical continuation of his GT self.

In the manga, Xeno Goku was specifically created by Chronoa using Xeno Trunks' memories. That doesn't make sense because Cell arc Trunks can in no way know about Super Saiyan 4. As you say, they clearly originally in some type of post-GT world (even trough there are differences, like Xeno Pan pointed out herself) so post-Cell arc Z Trunks can't possibly know about most of the stuff they are capable of. It's already kind of athe stretch that he would see Goku as the "strongest fighter he knows about" since he knows Gohan was the one who beated Cell.

And yeah, Vegeta knew about Bojack and Goku about Turles. But even in the promo anime they didn't recognize Janemba, which makes sense as that would directly contradict Broly's movie. I don't have much of an issue with, Bojack because his movie could fit the continuity (and he was on the Prisok Planet anyways so, it works in the arcade) but Turles is so random.
Yeah I headcanon the memories thing as like he remembers Goku being heroic that his mum talked about all the time, gave his life to stop cell. She's like "so you want a Goku huh" and then finds the most available/powerful Goku going spare in all the timelines.

Otherwise if she can just MAKE Gokus on a whim she's OP AF and there shouldn't even be a story.

And yeah I guess he wants to leave child gohan to live a peaceful life and not be reminded of his dead friend.

See I don't mind anyone being OOC in relation to GT. Because I both didn't like GT and it's non canon, and contradictory to Canon (bodies in Hell, filler characters etc) so for me ONLY what we see, in the manga/anime of their timeline (so SS4 Generally and a chunk of a fight versus some shadow dragons perhaps) is canon. So it's not THE GT timeline for me it's a GT-esque timeline, a random timeline with a GT aesthetic.

So yeah I never thought about that. Isn't he mostly a dick when he's SS4 so perhaps he's just more aggressive there or it's back to friendly rivalry.

Also I see both Vegetas as like "showing off in front of their new friends" and reverting to type :D

To me I found the "my dragon fist was bigger" as just funny, he didn't doom them all by refusing to do one or anything, but he has to do a token protest to protect his image I dunno.

I actually think the first few chapters of the Xeno stuff suffer from "early adaption weirdness" because they didn't know how big and long it was going to go on, with so many games, heroes and Xeno stuff and the mobile games and so on, two mangas for a bit and and anime too! I honestly think they didn't originally make effort to make it make sense. Doesn't it even predate super coming back, they were playing with a dead IP that since came back to life during haha

Grimlock
Kicks it Old-School

Post by Grimlock » Sun Nov 15, 2020 1:00 pm

Oh well, no one got a new transformation this year again. :(

Maybe they'll start giving Super Full Power Saiyan 4 Limit Breaker now? Maybe they'll repeat the order, the next is Broly, then it could be GT Gohan or Xeno Gohan and then Bardock could probably get it too.
We help! ... Hmm. Always get Autobots out of messes they get into.

~ Day of the Machines ~

Dragotaker
Regular

Post by Dragotaker » Sun Nov 15, 2020 1:42 pm

Grimlock wrote: Sun Nov 15, 2020 1:00 pm Oh well, no one got a new transformation this year again. :(

Maybe they'll start giving Super Full Power Saiyan 4 Limit Breaker now? Maybe they'll repeat the order, the next is Broly, then it could be GT Gohan or Xeno Gohan and then Bardock could probably get it too.
The end of an era :( :( :( :(

Seriously what is even to look foward in this game anymore?

I blame Super's absence, the sequel can't come soon enough so that all of it's cast goes away for good to where they belong.

Rinsankajugin
Regular

Post by Rinsankajugin » Sun Nov 15, 2020 2:21 pm

Grimlock wrote: Sun Nov 15, 2020 1:00 pm Oh well, no one got a new transformation this year again. :(

Broly is indeed next

Also, the 10th anniversary SEC card will be done by Shintani apparently.

Gt91
Regular

Post by Gt91 » Sun Nov 15, 2020 2:49 pm

Dragotaker wrote: Sun Nov 15, 2020 1:42 pm

I blame Super's absence, the sequel can't come soon enough so that all of it's cast goes away for good to where they belong.
I think ss4 trunks, goten, gotenks,cumber,shallot :thumbup:
They can add ssgod bardack/goten as well.

Dragotaker
Regular

Post by Dragotaker » Sun Nov 15, 2020 4:05 pm

Gt91 wrote: Sun Nov 15, 2020 2:49 pm

Sure thing friend, anyday now.

Gt91
Regular

Post by Gt91 » Mon Nov 16, 2020 6:54 am

Dragotaker wrote: Sun Nov 15, 2020 4:05 pm
Gt91 wrote: Sun Nov 15, 2020 2:49 pm

Sure thing friend, anyday now.
Ahahaha.
C'mon, don't lose hope xD

Dark_Tzitzimine
Regular

Post by Dark_Tzitzimine » Tue Nov 17, 2020 3:03 pm

https://twitter.com/dokkan_official/sta ... 7442874368

Preview of the new SDBH units in Dokkan

ZodiacBeast
Beyond Newbie

Post by ZodiacBeast » Thu Nov 19, 2020 7:08 pm

I wonder how long it'll take before Moro shows up and starts copying everyone he can get his hands on.

I could see him copying someone that might help him control his angel powers...somehow.

Majin Demigra
Beyond Newbie

Post by Majin Demigra » Sat Nov 21, 2020 10:39 pm

Hold on, do all the Avatars have Omen now with their new cards, or still just the Saiyans?

SSJgogeto
OMG CRAZY REGEN

Post by SSJgogeto » Sun Nov 22, 2020 12:54 pm

Majin Demigra wrote: Sat Nov 21, 2020 10:39 pm Hold on, do all the Avatars have Omen now with their new cards, or still just the Saiyans?
Probably all of them.

Rinsankajugin
Regular

Post by Rinsankajugin » Mon Nov 23, 2020 4:31 am

Majin Demigra wrote: Sat Nov 21, 2020 10:39 pm Hold on, do all the Avatars have Omen now with their new cards, or still just the Saiyans?
All of them except the God Avatars. They just get fancier uniforms.

Neon Z
Advanced Regular

Post by Neon Z » Mon Nov 23, 2020 4:39 pm

ZodiacBeast wrote: Thu Nov 19, 2020 7:08 pm I wonder how long it'll take before Moro shows up and starts copying everyone he can get his hands on.

I could see him copying someone that might help him control his angel powers...somehow.
I'd guess they only will add Moro when the anime returns and adapts him or if it turns out Toei confirms they're skipping the Moro arc. They probably want to avoid a "Jojo All Star Battle" situation, where the game staff gives voice and color to manga-only characters, but then the anime staff goes with different colors and voices. Either way, they initially will just make their own adaptation of the Moro arc, only adding him to original stories afterwards.

MisteryOne
OMG CRAZY REGEN

Post by MisteryOne » Wed Nov 25, 2020 6:17 am

@mojashin7 on Twitter showed a page of the new guide, so now we know the three SECs. Dark King Fu, Limit Breaker V4 and Goku/Frieza from the anime version of the TOP. So no surprises, really.

I wonder if Hearts will show up in BM6, I'm curious about a new possible design for him.

Xeogran
I Live Here

Post by Xeogran » Wed Nov 25, 2020 10:12 am

What would Hearts role possibly be? Allying with the Z-Fighters against Fu? They already have TWO Vegettos fighting him at once, is he gonna be THAT powerful?? :lol: