"(Super) Dragon Ball Heroes" Official Discussion Thread

Discussion of all things related to Dragon Ball video games (console and portable games, arcade versions, etc.) from the entire franchise's history.

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

SupremeKai25
I Live Here

Re: "(Super) Dragon Ball Heroes" Official Discussion Thread

Post by SupremeKai25 » Tue May 11, 2021 4:23 am

Ilikepictures-meh wrote: Mon May 10, 2021 7:07 pm
SupremeKai25 wrote: Sun May 09, 2021 1:42 pm
Hellspawn28 wrote: Sun May 09, 2021 1:34 pm I wonder if we will get a Xeno Merged Zamasu?
I don't think they'll bring him back again in Heroes, since he already came back in the Universal Conflict arc and was defeated/erased.

Even so Fused Zamasu shouldn't technically be gone for good, since he was immortal. Meaning that I doubt Hearts successfully erased him from existence when even Zeno couldn't. So he could potentially return, it's a possibility, but I find it unlikely.

The presence of Black might also have something to do with what happened to Fused Zamasu (maybe he unfused/split when he was "erased"?).
Apparently some people on Twitter/YouTube are saying the SDBH manga explained that the Fused Zamasu seen earlier in SDBH and this version of Black are in fact one in the same. Towa apparently brought him back with the dark dragon balls and changed his appearance to Black's body for some reason. I can't confirm if that's factual information though.
This reminds me of what happened with Fused Zamasu in the Super manga:

Maybe they are using this concept for Heroes?

Scientist Fu
Beyond Newbie

Post by Scientist Fu » Tue May 11, 2021 6:43 am

Apparently some people on Twitter/YouTube are saying the SDBH manga explained that the Fused Zamasu seen earlier in SDBH and this version of Black are in fact one in the same. Towa apparently brought him back with the dark dragon balls and changed his appearance to Black's body for some reason. I can't confirm if that's factual information though.
Hmm... this is weird because I follow the story from the manga, the arcade game and the anime and I have never read or seen anything like that.

Or actually, this is what I've found from the arcade story :

"Red-masked Saiyan: Fuu? Hmph, I was used as a tool for that guy’s plans…

Kukuku… I’ll use this mock universe to grant my wish…

And now, what say we begin by exterminating this entire region?

Since it involves an unknown cause of destruction in the original universe, I wonder why many people can disappear."

He is saying that he was used as a tool for Fu's plan so maybe it's true.

Noitsnothim
Regular

Post by Noitsnothim » Tue May 11, 2021 10:32 am

Scientist Fu wrote: Tue May 11, 2021 6:43 am
Hmm... this is weird because I follow the story from the manga, the arcade game and the anime and I have never read or seen anything like that.

Or actually, this is what I've found from the arcade story :

"Red-masked Saiyan: Fuu? Hmph, I was used as a tool for that guy’s plans…

Kukuku… I’ll use this mock universe to grant my wish…

And now, what say we begin by exterminating this entire region?

Since it involves an unknown cause of destruction in the original universe, I wonder why many people can disappear."

He is saying that he was used as a tool for Fu's plan so maybe it's true.
I also firmly believe that the Goku Black we see (masked saiyan) is the one from the Universal conflict Saga (that was part of Merged Zamasu) if you remember; in the manga of Heroes Merged Zamasu wasn't killed he was only turned into glass by lagss and cut in half by Future Trunks but when she was absorbed (killed whichever) by Majin Ozotto the glass must've come undone and they defused

So, Zamasu could be out there and is awaiting his chance to get the drop on Goku & Hearts

Scientist Fu
Beyond Newbie

Post by Scientist Fu » Tue May 11, 2021 10:37 am

Yep, that's what I thought. Maybe they did defuse, that'd be the most logical explanation.

Yuji
Advanced Regular

Post by Yuji » Tue May 11, 2021 5:42 pm

Perhaps the cloaked warrior is a version of time patrol Goku after countless years of time travel, altering his perception on life and making him evil or at least more morally grey?

ZombieVito
Born 'n Bred Here

Post by ZombieVito » Wed May 12, 2021 12:08 am

Scientist Fu wrote: Tue May 11, 2021 10:37 am Yep, that's what I thought. Maybe they did defuse, that'd be the most logical explanation.
But the fusion is permanent.

Dragotaker
Beyond-the-Beyond Newbie

Post by Dragotaker » Wed May 12, 2021 12:24 am

Yuji wrote: Tue May 11, 2021 5:42 pm Perhaps the cloaked warrior is a version of time patrol Goku after countless years of time travel, altering his perception on life and making him evil or at least more morally grey?
I also been thinking about that, it would make sense as he has been shown to be really strong and it would be a very Heroes thing to do, having yet ANOTHER Goku around since the Time Patrol one is not available at the moment and as soon as he reveals himself they can milk a bunch of cards of him with already existing forms for future missions, it's either that or Bardock as they haven't used him in a real long time now.

Scientist Fu
Beyond Newbie

Post by Scientist Fu » Wed May 12, 2021 4:48 am

ZombieVito wrote: Wed May 12, 2021 12:08 am
Scientist Fu wrote: Tue May 11, 2021 10:37 am Yep, that's what I thought. Maybe they did defuse, that'd be the most logical explanation.
Is it for Zamasu? iirc Gowasu said that it only lasts 1 hour because Zamasu never been officially promoted as a Kaioshin.

SupremeKai25
I Live Here

Post by SupremeKai25 » Wed May 12, 2021 4:59 am

Scientist Fu wrote: Wed May 12, 2021 4:48 am
Is it for Zamasu? iirc Gowasu said that it only lasts 1 hour because Zamasu never been officially promoted as a Kaioshin.
This was only in the manga, because Toyotaro made Fused Zamasu fully immortal and realized he needed to come up with another weakness.

In the anime (the continuity that Heroes clearly follows) Fused Zamasu was 100% permanent. Since Zamasu was officially promoted to Supreme Kai once he killed Gowasu:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nM4ONDIdhFk

Scientist Fu
Beyond Newbie

Post by Scientist Fu » Wed May 12, 2021 12:38 pm

Interesting. Now we only have to wait for more information.

ZombieVito
Born 'n Bred Here

Post by ZombieVito » Wed May 12, 2021 1:23 pm

Explain how Fused Zamasu stayed fused in the Hearts arc lol.

Scientist Fu
Beyond Newbie

Post by Scientist Fu » Wed May 12, 2021 1:26 pm

ZombieVito wrote: Wed May 12, 2021 1:23 pm
Explain how Fused Zamasu stayed fused in the Hearts arc lol.
I asked you nicely if it was the case for Zamasu, if it's not then it's ok.

Noah
Kicks it Old-School

Post by Noah » Sat May 29, 2021 9:51 pm

Man, Tullece new form looks ridiculous... Why making he look like adult Gohan with longer hair? I don't see the issue in giving in a SSJ form.

Like now having Black go beyond Rosé that's a bold move, not even Super (which I thought it would do) attempted to have Blue 2 or 3 for that matter.
Grimlock wrote: Sun Apr 18, 2021 3:55 pm Coming up with an entirely new form to Cooler is not what this game does...
Yeah like the new SSJ Rosé 2 Black is not thing nor the Limit Breaker SSJ4, I'm not asking for a completely new form, they could give Coola a further evolution just fine, but with another color as I said before Freeza choose golden to mimic the SSJs.
乃亜

Top 10 DB/Z/GT Songs

Are we too old to enjoy new Dragon Ball movies/series?

Grimlock
Kicks it Old-School

Post by Grimlock » Sun May 30, 2021 11:55 am

Needless to say, Super Saiyan Rosé 2 and Super Full Power Saiyan 4 Limit Breaker are not entirely new forms.
Goodbye friend. You are weak, so you must be destroyed!

~ War of the Dinobots ~

Dragotaker
Beyond-the-Beyond Newbie

Post by Dragotaker » Mon May 31, 2021 7:52 pm

Man, Tullece new form looks ridiculous... Why making he look like adult Gohan with longer hair? I don't see the issue in giving in a SSJ form.
I think the people at Heroes HQ somehow got told or decided not to do a ''Super Saiyan Bargain Sale'' anymore and that's why they are not going with the obvious route for Saiyans for so long, Xeno Goten doesn't even have a Super Saiyan card even though we know he can at the very least transform into normal Super Saiyan, somehow got stuck on Ultimate for whatever reason, could see Xeno Pan also getting Ultimate if they feel like throwing her a bone at some point instead of you know... what everybody has been wanting since her GT debut.

Raditz and Nappa SS3 was like what 4 years ago? because i know it's been a really long time since then and they were the last ones other than Shallot who has nothing to do with Heroes yet.

Thanos
I'm, pretty, cozy, here...

Post by Thanos » Tue Jun 01, 2021 3:28 pm

I’m totally okay with not everyone, especially Tullece, getting SSJ. Do we need another character with that hair style to get SSJ? If anything, non-Goku clones should be getting more forms.
Thanos before Thanos was cool.

Grimlock
Kicks it Old-School

Post by Grimlock » Tue Jun 01, 2021 3:54 pm

My thoughts exactly. There's no need for Turles to get Super Saiyan, he won't be any different.

Pretty much only King Vegeta (as his beard will also change) and Pan should get (and Tarble for me, poor guy deserves some spotlight in any way). No need for anyone else to get it. By the way, Mira and Fu should both get Super Saiyan 2, if Dimps are not lazy, their hairstyles should be great and different from their Super Saiyan.
Goodbye friend. You are weak, so you must be destroyed!

~ War of the Dinobots ~

ankokudaishogun
Advanced Regular

Post by ankokudaishogun » Thu Jun 03, 2021 12:35 pm

Vegeta's new form is "SSGSS - Berserk Controlled" (attack: Ignite Strike)
source https://twitter.com/List_SDBH/status/14 ... 0285734920

Red Mask Saiyan's is just regular "Super Saiyan Rosé" (attack: Shikkoku no Danzai, translates as "Jet-black Judgement")
source https://twitter.com/List_SDBH/status/14 ... 6390042634

Turles's is simply "EVil Saiyan" (attack: Terror Conduct)
source https://imgur.com/a/XJXuwSb

Thanos
I'm, pretty, cozy, here...

Post by Thanos » Thu Jun 03, 2021 1:16 pm

I find it funny how Tullece gets a form called “Evil Saiyan” concurrently with being as not evil as he’s ever been as a character. :)
Thanos before Thanos was cool.

MisteryOne
OMG CRAZY REGEN

Post by MisteryOne » Thu Jun 03, 2021 3:34 pm

We have confirmation now that Crimson has nothing to do with the Merged Zamasu who was erased by Hearts. As should have been expected really.

He has also fought 99 Gokus so far, with the 86th using Omen. Really interesting that he is going that far to push his body, and it also makes sense he will be able to go SSGSS 2 even trough Goku never did.

I wonder if Vegeta new "evil" power up is a one-time thing or he will be able to access it later.

Finally, Cell has a bit of a underwhelming debut, just "saving" the group with Instant Transmission. I do hope he has interactions with 17 and Gohan, maybe he could fight Bojack and/or Super 17.
Thanos wrote: Thu Jun 03, 2021 1:16 pm I find it funny how Tullece gets a form called “Evil Saiyan” concurrently with being as not evil as he’s ever been as a character. :)
So true. It's also very ironic he was killed by Crimson. I guess even on a duplicated universe there is not enough room for two evil Goku clones.
English is not my first language. Please excuse my gramatical mistakes.