"(Super) Dragon Ball Heroes" Official Discussion Thread

Discussion of all things related to Dragon Ball video games (console and portable games, arcade versions, etc.) from the entire franchise's history.

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

Xeogran
I Live Here

Re: "(Super) Dragon Ball Heroes" Official Discussion Thread

Post by Xeogran » Tue Oct 19, 2021 3:53 pm

I hope Fu will manage to land a proper hit on Gogeta Blue. He's been winning too much recently without even taking any damage. Both in the games, anime, and manga too.

Scientist Fu
Beyond Newbie

Post by Scientist Fu » Tue Oct 19, 2021 5:54 pm

Woop, that little "DogiDogi" Fu looks like Chucky.

MisteryOne
OMG CRAZY REGEN

Post by MisteryOne » Wed Oct 20, 2021 4:39 am

Xeogran wrote: Tue Oct 19, 2021 3:53 pm I hope Fu will manage to land a proper hit on Gogeta Blue. He's been winning too much recently without even taking any damage. Both in the games, anime, and manga too.
Only recently? Pretty sure he has never taken any damage at all lol, he only struggled for a bit against Hearts in the promo anime. Both Broly and Crimson were completely dominated by him. So while I totally agree, I also doubt they will give him a hard time.

Speaking about Gogeta, going by his faces in the Goku/Vegeta cards, he seems to have a different hairstyle as a Limitbreaker. Which makes sense if they want him to be more easily differenciated from his vanilla SS4.
Dark_Tzitzimine wrote: Mon Oct 18, 2021 12:08 pm The 11th anniversary set is amazing, even though SSG Trunks looks hilariously out of place amidst SSJ4s
I was thinking about that until I realized it's just a set featuring previous anniversary characters. Really makes you wonder what they will do next year, as this one will obviously be Gogeta.
English is not my first language. Please excuse my gramatical mistakes.

Xeogran
I Live Here

Post by Xeogran » Wed Oct 20, 2021 7:40 am

MisteryOne wrote: Wed Oct 20, 2021 4:39 am So while I totally agree, I also doubt they will give him a hard time.
Well considering that Fu will require double Gogeta to be taken down, I'll assume that he's above the level of a single one.
As crazy as it sounds :twisted:

Alruneia
I Live Here

Post by Alruneia » Wed Oct 20, 2021 9:41 am

Gt91 wrote: Wed Oct 20, 2021 7:48 am This is really cool
That SFPS4LB Gogeta is looking very... Super Saiyan 2 Goku, I guess? His bangs are different and match up very well with SS2 Goku's bangs. It works pretty well to distinguish the powerup since "normal" SS4 Gogeta already had non-black hair, but it's still a little bit strange to me to see.
Probably Kanzenshuu's biggest Bulla fangirl. Current avatar: DBU Bulla as Sailor Princess Sadala, based on Sailor Moon: Cosmic Dance

Dragon Ball Ultimate - 74 out of 150 chapters complete
JoJo's Bizarre Adventure: Action Blue - link
Sailor Moon: Mindful of Love - link | Sailor Moon: Cosmic Dance - link

MisteryOne
OMG CRAZY REGEN

Post by MisteryOne » Wed Oct 20, 2021 11:10 am

Alruneia wrote: Wed Oct 20, 2021 9:41 am
Gt91 wrote: Wed Oct 20, 2021 7:48 am This is really cool
That SFPS4LB Gogeta is looking very... Super Saiyan 2 Goku, I guess? His bangs are different and match up very well with SS2 Goku's bangs. It works pretty well to distinguish the powerup since "normal" SS4 Gogeta already had non-black hair, but it's still a little bit strange to me to see.
My only guess is that they don't really plan things very far ahead... Otherwise, why would they make Limitbreaker like it is? Red hair already is redundant for Gogeta, but it doesn't help that body hair doesn't actually change color and it only seems so because of the aura. So they are kind of forced to do that random hair change, otherwise he would only get a new aura.

But, if they do not plan ahead... why was Xeno Vegetto given black hair? As someone who obsesses a lot with colours when drawing/designing stuff, it bothers me a lot. Did they not think Gogeta would get the form? Was it just a "we will deal with it later" thing? :crazy:
Xeogran wrote: Wed Oct 20, 2021 7:40 am
MisteryOne wrote: Wed Oct 20, 2021 4:39 am So while I totally agree, I also doubt they will give him a hard time.
Well considering that Fu will require double Gogeta to be taken down, I'll assume that he's above the level of a single one.
As crazy as it sounds :twisted:
Oh he definetly will be, but they could still have the fight go out in a way it doesn't make Gogeta Blue look bad. I'm just not very optimistic about it.

Scientist Fu
Beyond Newbie

Post by Scientist Fu » Wed Oct 20, 2021 5:53 pm

Why doesn't Fu have any warm interactions with his father yet? I think I have read somewhere that Fu had a special connection with his father, but I see none of it. I'm still hoping to see a deeper father/son relationship.

Grimlock
Kicks it Old-School

Post by Grimlock » Sat Oct 23, 2021 1:30 pm

The connection with his father comes from his Dragon Ball Online biography.

A few more hours to go! :D
Goodbye friend. You are weak, so you must be destroyed!

~ War of the Dinobots ~

MisteryOne
OMG CRAZY REGEN

Post by MisteryOne » Sat Oct 23, 2021 9:26 pm

Short commercial showing LB Gogeta in animated form

https://twitter.com/dynamo_wd/status/1 ... 062?s=20

He really does have longer hair huh

Grimlock
Kicks it Old-School

Post by Grimlock » Sun Oct 24, 2021 6:17 am

Lots of Warrior in Black. Hope there won't be clones or anything like that.

Curious about the new Kaioshin, though. I've speculated there could be a "Kaioshin of Space" too. Could be it.
Goodbye friend. You are weak, so you must be destroyed!

~ War of the Dinobots ~

Xeogran
I Live Here

Post by Xeogran » Sun Oct 24, 2021 6:18 am

Ultra God Mission trailer

https://twitter.com/DbsHype1/status/1452215626425045001

Gotta admit, I don't feel hype about it. Bardock pandering goes to maximum because there's an army of them now for some reason :lol:
The same Goku vs Goku Xeno fight they always show, and then a new Kaioshin-like character (girl?) with some kind of a Potara earring.

I hope they won't neglect all the developments BBM had, especially characters like Demigra, Cell and Hearts who have plans of their own.

Kanassa
Born 'n Bred Here

Post by Kanassa » Sun Oct 24, 2021 7:05 am

Is this gonna be some Coucil of Kangs shit?
Xeogran wrote: Sun Oct 24, 2021 6:18 amand then a new Kaioshin-like character (girl?) with some kind of a Potara earring.
Didn't it get revealed recently that two of the henchmen potara fused? One of them being a blue girl?
When Super apparently shoves Goku down our throats:

Kanassa wrote:
FoolsGil wrote:I hope Mark is dead. But chances are the dragonballs will bring his stupid ass back. :D
- FoolsGil, Out of Context, 2017

Xeogran
I Live Here

Post by Xeogran » Sun Oct 24, 2021 7:13 am

Kanassa wrote: Sun Oct 24, 2021 7:05 am Didn't it get revealed recently that two of the henchmen potara fused? One of them being a blue girl?
Those two who fused were both guys (Salsa and Shroom). This character is new altogether.

Gt91
Regular

Post by Gt91 » Sun Oct 24, 2021 8:48 am

Xeogran wrote: Sun Oct 24, 2021 6:18 am Ultra God Mission trailer

https://twitter.com/DbsHype1/status/1452215626425045001

Gotta admit, I don't feel hype about it. Bardock pandering goes to maximum because there's an army of them now for some reason :lol:
The same Goku vs Goku Xeno fight they always show, and then a new Kaioshin-like character (girl?) with some kind of a Potara earring.

I hope they won't neglect all the developments BBM had, especially characters like Demigra, Cell and Hearts who have plans of their own.
Multiverse tournament?
That would be GREAT!

MisteryOne
OMG CRAZY REGEN

Post by MisteryOne » Sun Oct 24, 2021 9:54 am

If Fu is just defeated by Goku and Xeno Goku using a convinient Chronoa power-up shit, this whole double Gogeta thing must be one of the most pointless fusion ever in all DB media, and that's saying something. But oh well.

Can't really say anything about the new Mission with so little info. New character looks nice I guess, and that Warrior in Black council is so ridiculous that I'm very intrigued. Why would the Gokus fight each other again tho? Honestly this anniversary seems incredibly lackluster this time around.

Dragotaker
Beyond-the-Beyond Newbie

Post by Dragotaker » Sun Oct 24, 2021 8:29 pm

I expected nothing and i was still disappointed, other than the teaser for Ultra God mission that showed more of the old Xeno Goku vs Super Goku circlejerk that started years ago and that new Kaioshin woman with an army of Bardocks because having more than one Goku and Vegeta around wasn't enough, everything else we already knew with both Gogeta's vs Fuu, didn't show anything that would come up next mission either and most importantly no new SSG/SS4 for TWO straight years because i guess we have reached the limit with these? like i remember thinking about which character will they choose in the future for this each year and looking foward to it more than anything else in the game and now even that is gone, my interest for this game is an all time low and honestly i don't think i care anymore, Goku and his fusions can go to hell, they are the only thing they can come up with same old %$&@.

Rinsankajugin
Regular

Post by Rinsankajugin » Mon Oct 25, 2021 3:26 pm

Nothing much, but Kid Fu's new form is "Complete Absorption of Dogi-Dogi", and Super Hearts' new form is "Evolution".

Alruneia
I Live Here

Post by Alruneia » Mon Oct 25, 2021 7:43 pm

I just thought of something, were Dogidogi's origins properly explored? Because if Tokitoki has Chronoa, then maybe Dogidogi could have this new female character that was teased, making her a kind of anti-Chronoa or evil Chronoa or whatever? I'm not an expert on Heroes lore, though, so I'm not sure if that's possible.
Probably Kanzenshuu's biggest Bulla fangirl. Current avatar: DBU Bulla as Sailor Princess Sadala, based on Sailor Moon: Cosmic Dance

Dragon Ball Ultimate - 74 out of 150 chapters complete
JoJo's Bizarre Adventure: Action Blue - link
Sailor Moon: Mindful of Love - link | Sailor Moon: Cosmic Dance - link

MisteryOne
OMG CRAZY REGEN

Post by MisteryOne » Mon Oct 25, 2021 9:08 pm

Rinsankajugin wrote: Mon Oct 25, 2021 3:26 pm Nothing much, but Kid Fu's new form is "Complete Absorption of Dogi-Dogi", and Super Hearts' new form is "Evolution".
I assume we won't even get a little explanación to that huh? Like I'm glad Hearts gets a new power up and all -even if I vastly prefer the previous design- but why can he do it? Is it some type of leftover from the Universe Seed?

I wonder if Fuu wil also absorb Tokitoki. He captured it like 10 missions ago and we haven't heard about it since.
Alruneia wrote: Mon Oct 25, 2021 7:43 pm I just thought of something, were Dogidogi's origins properly explored? Because if Tokitoki has Chronoa, then maybe Dogidogi could have this new female character that was teased, making her a kind of anti-Chronoa or evil Chronoa or whatever? I'm not an expert on Heroes lore, though, so I'm not sure if that's possible.
Unless I'm mistaken, the first time it was even mentioned it was stated it's a fake copy of Tokitoki raised by Mechikaboola, however that works.