"(Super) Dragon Ball Heroes" Official Discussion Thread

Discussion of all things related to Dragon Ball video games (console and portable games, arcade versions, etc.) from the entire franchise's history.

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

miguelnuva1
I Live Here

Re: "(Super) Dragon Ball Heroes" Official Discussion Thread

Post by miguelnuva1 » Fri Nov 19, 2021 7:42 am

Grimlock wrote: Wed Nov 17, 2021 2:37 pm How does Hakai work? And what its relation to someone's power level?
Beerus's Hakai is stronger than Goku's Hakai and Sidra's hakai for example.

Grimlock
Kicks it Old-School

Post by Grimlock » Sat Dec 18, 2021 2:50 am

Movie 4 Goku with Kaio-Ken will appear in the game. There might be a chance we see "Kaio-Ken x100", as some external sources state that he used it.

This is also the perfect opportunity to finally debut False Super Saiyan in the game, Heroes. C'mon, don't forget that form.

The trailer for UGM shows one of the Warriors in Black holding a red bandana. What could that possibly mean?
Goodbye friend. You are weak, so you must be destroyed!

~ War of the Dinobots ~

Gt91
Regular

Post by Gt91 » Sat Dec 18, 2021 6:22 am

New pictures about the new arc

Majin Demigra
Beyond Newbie

Post by Majin Demigra » Sat Dec 18, 2021 11:18 am

Gt91 wrote: Sat Dec 18, 2021 6:22 am New pictures about the new arc
I have a feeling new girl was the previous Kaioshin of Time before Chronoa, or another from another universe (Unless there's only one Kaioshin of Time).

Grimlock
Kicks it Old-School

Post by Grimlock » Sun Dec 19, 2021 2:30 am

Please be Xeno Piccolo! Please be Xeno Piccolo! Please be Xeno Piccolo! Please be Xeno Piccolo! Please be Xeno Piccolo!

I'm very curious to know who are the other Warriors in Black, I also hope one of them is future Gohan. It's high time he got some love in Heroes.

Aios is a former Kaioshin of Time! :shock: Just how old is the Universe anyway!?

~ War of the Dinobots ~

Rinsankajugin
Regular

Post by Rinsankajugin » Sun Dec 19, 2021 4:15 am

Hey, I just noticed that SDBH was listed as one of the main events being at the DB Battle Hour 2022. Aside from the championship, are they gonna reveal something Heroes related globally?

Gt91
Regular

Post by Gt91 » Sun Dec 19, 2021 7:10 am

Grimlock wrote: Sun Dec 19, 2021 2:30 am Please be Xeno Piccolo! Please be Xeno Piccolo! Please be Xeno Piccolo! Please be Xeno Piccolo! Please be Xeno Piccolo!

I'm very curious to know who are the other Warriors in Black, I also hope one of them is future Gohan. It's high time he got some love in Heroes.

Aios is a former Kaioshin of Time! :shock: Just how old is the Universe anyway!?
WOW! Yes, i hope it too! Some new xenos are welcome :0

The next episode is scheduled for February.

Kanassa
Born 'n Bred Here

Post by Kanassa » Sun Dec 19, 2021 9:17 am

Grimlock wrote: Sun Dec 19, 2021 2:30 am Please be Xeno Piccolo! Please be Xeno Piccolo! Please be Xeno Piccolo! Please be Xeno Piccolo! Please be Xeno Piccolo!

Ah good, at least it's not a Council Of Kang Reed Bardock situation.
When Super apparently shoves Goku down our throats:

Kanassa wrote:
FoolsGil wrote:I hope Mark is dead. But chances are the dragonballs will bring his stupid ass back. :D
- FoolsGil, Out of Context, 2017

Scientist Fu
Beyond Newbie

Post by Scientist Fu » Sun Dec 19, 2021 2:36 pm

I'm really digging Aios' design and she seems so calm. Her "time" hat is pure gold, 'loving it.

ObnoxiousNamek
Beyond-the-Beyond Newbie

Post by ObnoxiousNamek » Mon Dec 20, 2021 8:54 pm

Scientist Fu wrote: Sun Dec 19, 2021 2:36 pm I'm really digging Aios' design and she seems so calm. Her "time" hat is pure gold, 'loving it.
How does Heroes more often than not have better designs for the girls than in the main story? Is Yoshitaka designing these or someone at Bandai?

Noah
Kicks it Old-School

Post by Noah » Mon Dec 20, 2021 9:32 pm

Gt91 wrote: Sat Dec 18, 2021 6:22 am New pictures about the new arc:
That artstyle is pretty nice, anyone knows who's the animator?
乃亜

Top 10 DB/Z/GT Songs

Are we too old to enjoy new Dragon Ball movies/series?

VegettoEX
Kanzenshuu Co-Owner & Administrator

Post by VegettoEX » Mon Dec 20, 2021 10:46 pm

ObnoxiousNamek wrote: Mon Dec 20, 2021 8:54 pm How does Heroes more often than not have better designs for the girls than in the main story? Is Yoshitaka designing these or someone at Bandai?
Yoshitaka Nagayama is not a character designer for Bandai; he is simply the manga artist for the Saikyo Jump manga serializations.
:: [| Mike "VegettoEX" LaBrie |] ::
:: [| Kanzenshuu - Co-Founder/Administrator, Podcast Host, News Manager (note: our "job" titles are arbitrary and meaningless) |] ::
:: [| Website: January 1998 |] :: [| Podcast: November 2005 |] :: [| Fusion: April 2012 |] :: [| Wiki: 20XX |] ::

FatLee

Post by FatLee » Wed Dec 22, 2021 5:34 am

VegettoEX wrote: Mon Dec 20, 2021 10:46 pm
ObnoxiousNamek wrote: Mon Dec 20, 2021 8:54 pm How does Heroes more often than not have better designs for the girls than in the main story? Is Yoshitaka designing these or someone at Bandai?
Yoshitaka Nagayama is not a character designer for Bandai; he is simply the manga artist for the Saikyo Jump manga serializations.
His wording implied Yoshitaka doesn’t work for Bandai anyway?

I’ve got to say I’m glad to (hopefully) see the back of Fu now. The demon realm saga went on for way too long in the arcades that I just grew increasingly bored. They have endless potential with this game, and I don’t know why they dedicated so many years around the same sort of plot device. We need something fresh!

DestructoDisc
Beyond-the-Beyond Newbie

Post by DestructoDisc » Fri Dec 31, 2021 2:16 pm

Any chance we will see Xeno Gohan and Xeno Goten again?

Dragotaker
Beyond-the-Beyond Newbie

Post by Dragotaker » Sat Jan 01, 2022 1:59 am

DestructoDisc wrote: Fri Dec 31, 2021 2:16 pm Any chance we will see Xeno Gohan and Xeno Goten again?
If the latest trailer about Ultra God Mission is anything to go by, not likely.

There is a big chance that one of those Unknown Warriors with the new Kaioshin is Future Gohan and yes i know he and the Xeno one are different people but that is as close as we will get i'm afraid, honestly at least Xeno Gohan should come back at some point to get the new SS4 Limit Breaker thing.

They both got shafted so hard in the current story missing with zero explanation before the arc even began, came back halfway through the story beaten up/unconscious and have remained as such until now.

Soba Mask
Not-So-Newbie

Post by Soba Mask » Sat Jan 08, 2022 12:52 pm

I still do not understand why they are ignoring Super Broly...

It's time to bring him into the show. Best thing would be him against Z Broly or

miguelnuva1
I Live Here

Post by miguelnuva1 » Sun Jan 09, 2022 12:28 am

Soba Mask wrote: Sat Jan 08, 2022 12:52 pm I still do not understand why they are ignoring Super Broly...

It's time to bring him into the show. Best thing would be him against Z Broly or
I fell like Super Broly is off limits to the movies only right now. Some times certain characters aren't aloud to be touched because studios and higher ups have certain plans for them and even non canon events would cheapen that.

MisteryOne
OMG CRAZY REGEN

Post by MisteryOne » Sun Jan 09, 2022 8:12 am

I must admit, I really like how they have handled Shroomsa. They have an excuse to either keep him fused or not, and the concept of "absorption-type" Potara could be reused in the future too (perhaps by a villain?)

I really hope the namekian in black clothes is a young Nameless Namekian, or even better, their parent. And since Jiren is on this next arc, they could have his master be one of the others as well. Toei already did a design for him, even if it was a generic one.

Speaking of this new arc, I will wait for more info, but... a reunion of the so-called greatest warriors of space and time sounds kinda repetitive. I hope they are not trapped somewhere for the third time, we already saw that in both Prison Planet and the Pseudo-universe arcs.
English is not my first language. Please excuse my gramatical mistakes.

Gt91
Regular

Post by Gt91 » Tue Jan 11, 2022 10:37 am

Grimlock
Kicks it Old-School

Post by Grimlock » Tue Jan 11, 2022 10:54 am

It's the first time another type of fusion is introduced since Toriyama said there were other types of fusions. I wonder if Dimps knew about the interview or if they just felt like coming up with another fusion without knowing what Toriyama said.

Either way, it's cool that a game is (once again) exploring what was already established beforehand. An absorption-type is interesting because the dominant one, in theory, could be any of the fusees. It's seem to me that, in this case, Shroom is the dominant one and Salza is just there. But it should be possible that Salza can be the dominant one and Shroom is just there if they want to (maybe the design would change a bit?).

Hopefully we do get to see more and more types of fusion in a near future, especially the ones that don't increase power, wonder how they work.

~ War of the Dinobots ~